[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I need a compilation of kjk being flustered and scratching the back of his neck or biting his lip around jsm:joy:. And him patting her head or back. Or also him looking at her with honey eyes (you know that look he always gives that's just too sweet). These two, aigoo:wub:never rooted for two people I don't know to be together this hard lol.

Excited about the next episode. From the guests, looks like we might not have kookmin moments, seeing as one of them was in a loveline with him in a previous episode.  Nonetheless I still super excited, our love frog will make an appearance finally, yay. As a  diehard fan of jsm the playgirl, I really can't wait to see her reactions, she's so cute lol:lol:. And she said in a previous episode that she was a fan of Jinyoung so she will be super excited. Also looking foward to kjk in the next episode, since his aura is so much brighter and approachable these days, he's becoming a favourite of mine. Would love to see if he has a loveline with the guest, how he would be this time. He's also a playboy:lol:. Kookmin is the play couple lol. Also looking foward to his reaction to our love frog. I don't think he might be jealous tho, more amused because jsm can really be over the top with her play girl character when she's determined lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I want to see Somin do insta live and Jongkook start trolling her again lol. I get that they might wanna tone done their interactions on sns but seeing Jongkook teasing her on sns just makes my shipper heart so happy and fluttered :D . When SoMin said Jongkook taught her how to eat cold noodles, i assume they went to eat cold noodles together and that's when Jongkook taught her how to eat it. Just the thought of them going out to grab something to eat already makes my heart flutter lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 11/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, Mooncake09 said:

SoMin is filming a drama

A fan said SoMin's co-star, Song Jaerim, is funny, witty and romantic. And i have to add he's also cute :D i hope oppa won't get jealous

He was in We Got Married with Kim So Eun...and he was the romantic one...he is cute and sexy... hope the chemistry with SoMinnie would be good!!! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

SoMin is filming a drama

Yay, although I think it's just one of those special dramas that are 2 episodes. I want a longer one but I'll take anything. Explains why she lost weight, I was worried. And wow her co star is so handsome, I'm in love lol:lol:. Can't wait to see their chemistry on screen. I have noticed that while I only ship kjk with jsm (because truly don't see anyone else with him), I ship jsm with any hot guy she's associated with:joy:. I am biased but you can't blame me, that girl can have chemistry with a robot.

Rewatching the latest episode and it's a well of kookmin moments. Especially when they were introducing the guests, they kept talking and laughing with each other even though they weren't standing beside each other.

The live video reminds me of when @kookminclan RunningMan commented that kjk really paused his exercise to watch, leave comments and tease jsm. Someone can distract kjk from exercising, we've found that soul lol. She even has to tell him to just exercise oppa. Miss their sns interactions too.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I dont known if its good or bad...:D

" Kim Jong-kook also made a surprising confession, pointing to the topic of "Meet a mate for life," saying he tried to meet a lifelong mate earlier this year, raising questions about his love history vertically. "

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, MandelBrot said:
I dont known if its good or bad...:D

" Kim Jong-kook also made a surprising confession, pointing to the topic of "Meet a mate for life," saying he tried to meet a lifelong mate earlier this year, raising questions about his love history vertically. "

Excited and nervous both!!! :lol: Wonder when the ep3 drops..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

since you all are getting excited for jin young, lemme get excited for eun soo. their car conversation last time was kind of cute and always sweet to see kjk being soft and gentlemanly with a woman. i think it is nice to have lovelines once in a while as long as it is fun and not forced.

so i was watching family outing yesterday and i got reminded again of the similar vibes between kookri (kjk and hyori) and kookmin. fans who have seen kjk only on RM have missed out on big parts of his variety career. On RM, because it had a game format that demanded strong characterization, kjk had to build this invincible, superman kind of character and being among the eldest and one of the leaders didn't leave much space for fooling around. but on Family Outing, kjk was more easygoing, naughty and cute. kjk was much more shy with women those days, so it was harder to draw him out but i can see some of what he does with jsm on rm with hyori. hyori used to say cheesy flirty lines to kjk and would create outlandish role-playing scenarios just like jsm. there was one where she wanted him to pretend like they were on a honeymoon, made him wear flowers behind his ear and piggyback her. kjk would grumble and mumble but the shy guy would have no answers for hyori's aggressive flirting and he would oblige at the end. once he was in the act, it truly looked like he enjoyed them. in a way, she made him do things he enjoyed but wouldn't admit he did. she was funny,  sometimes clumsy and always quick-witted. kjk loved sparring with her.  they used to be the cat and mouse of the show just like kookmin. he would act mean to her and she would bully him,  but she also made him do silly things which he enjoyed but wouldn't admit to. kjk blowing out those candles with water dripping between his teeth on RM was a special act he first did on family outing. it made hyori laugh a lot because otherwise he had a macho image on the show.

it may look like kjk-hjy equation, but it was very different. kookri was funnier because kjk could treat hyori casually and tease her while with hjy, kjk is much more formal. i can never imagine kjk pulling hjy's hair which he used to do with hyori. there used to be a strange vibe they shared which i also sense with kookmin, you know where there is a strong attraction but neither admits to it. kjk would insist hyori wasn't his type since she was too wild and the sweet/calm ye jin was his type, but when the three of them would go out together, kookri used to hang out more and have more fun. there is this old woman they meet in an episode and when  asked who kjk looks more compatible with - hyori or ye jin, she picks hyori and says kjk should be with someone who is his opposite and that a wild woman would suit him more. i agree with that old woman even now.

i don't know if they ever dated but their common friends used to tease them a lot. the name yjs uses for kjk 'kookjong' was coined by hyori - she used to say he was her pet. lol 

kookmin also share those vibes. kjk used to have the same frenemy equation with jsm. she again loves doing role-playing scenarios with him and her flirty/wild side is a nice contrast to the more straight-talking kjk. the similarity between kookmin and kookri occurred to me last january but in both cases i have felt that the girl kjk says annoys him may be someone he is secretly attracted to. so some of the early kookmin interactions (apart from the early phase where kjk found jsm weird and perhaps immature) could have been less of a 'hate her so is mean to her' than an 'attracted to her though he thinks she is not his type'. there are of course differences. kjk, those days, used to be much more shy with women while kjk now is more of a smooth talker who knows what to say to flutter someone's heart. kjk also used to like women who controlled him those days but nowadays, as he said on 'five cranky brothers', his preference is for women who are more easygoing and lets him be. jsm fits the bill - she is easygoing and doesn't try to control the people around her.

anyway, that is why i am on this ship - jsm does bring back that old kjk, the singer, the romantic, the prankster.

another similarity between hyori and jsm is the relationship they share with yjs. yjs and hyori used to be called national siblings on family outing. they used to get along like wild fire. she would bully him, say the cheekiest things to him, take care of him like a younger sister would and everybody could see he adored her. when jsm joined RM as permanent member, i found the same vibe. it totally took me by surprise because jsm was so young and new but it looked like something just clicked with yjs. i used to get hyori-yjs vibes from yoomin which made me wonder 'isn't kjk also reminded of hyori and yjs?' this was at a time when kjk used to keep his distance from jsm and i used to feel 'pretty sure kjk also wants to know this girl better because very few women can charm yjs like hyori could'. of course, it was only later that i kind of started seeing a bit of kookri in kookmin. 

jsm and hyori are very different as people but the equation they share with both kjk and yjs seem a bit similar.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

coming to this episode, one of the cutest kookmin moments for me last episode was the way kjk bumped into jsm after the shimmy dance.  it was what i would call 'i enjoyed watching that but not in front of everybody, girl' 

Just to add to @Laijana's excellent post, kjk has been wearing bright clothes on rm for the longest time now. it started in spring, continued through summer and hasn't disappeared even in fall. isn't it funny that almost everybody has noticed the changes in kjk, but the rm members stop short of naming them? every time kjk enters in a bright shirt, jsj says "you are changing/you have changed", but nobody takes it up further. last time, kjk gave the explanation that he should wear bright clothes in summer, but why does he keep wearing them in fall when black used to be his fall/winter fashion for the longest time? Random Rm fans are speculating kjk might have someone, but nobody on the show even raises that possibility to tease him. poor jsj gets suspected of an extramarital affair and kjk gets a free pass though his private life looks the most interesting right now.

also, if you notice the way kjk dresses on his other shows these days to how he dresses on RM, there is a lot of difference. on MUD and Five Cranky Brothers, he wears more of white/mint green/ pale yellow compared to earlier, but they are not very different from what he used to wear before. But it is on RM that he keeps coming out in the brightest of colours. What does RM have now that it didn't have in the past or any of his other shows?

it was also funny how ysc said in the opening that so min is looking for a male guest and right after kjk enters, he says "is jong kook the male guest?". kjk kept looking at jsm's shirt when greeting her and she was also fingering his sweater like she always does these days. also when the members were teasing so min saying she was in couple clothes with ysc, jsm merely said it may be a trend and kjk then butted in saying he liked the shirt because it looked like LA lakers. jsm then did a private shimmy for kjk and yjs had to insert himself into the conversation and take it back to the loveline.

i also noticed that when haha said jsm-ysc may become a couple today (which may be a polite way of saying 'so we can partner with female guests'), jsm looked a bit awkward and then lks comforted her saying "it is just a game, you are going to be game partners" and kjk stepped forward to tell her "we are not expecting anything". i felt they knew she was reluctant to play more of the loveline and were telling her it is just a matter of a game. perhaps what kjk did there was also to tell her 'we don't have any right to expect to be partnered only with female guests. you are also as worthy as them'.

when jsm's turn came, perhaps that was one reason kjk kept on telling the other members it had to be jsm. it was his way of saying 'i can't go but you have to go and make her feel better' and four of them including haha chose her door perhaps they also felt the same. jsm does get upset when the members ignore the female members during female guest episodes. also when jsm went to ysc ignoring haha, yjs turned to kjk like 'you have to do something' and it was kjk who stepped in and pointed out haha looked cute with the bunny outfit and then jsm danced with him.

i also agree with @Laijana about kjk and chanmin. the reason kjk doesn't look jealous with chanmin is because 1)he trusts ysc 2)he rolls with it because he knows it is for the show's good. it is more of a well-prepared and orchestrated thing where everyone has to pitch in to make it work and if it helps kookmin interact a bit more freer than they used to be, it seems a good bargain at the moment. 

kookmin's conversation with haha in the middle was really interesting. it looks like they were talking about something else before haha joins, but when haha says something about the game, so min quickly chimes in with the appropriate response and then i think they went back to talking about whatever they were discussing. i just love how quickly they switch back and forth between their private conversation and the official conversation for the shoot. lol 

@Rida Live  I think they have become so used to having a person in between them that these days they pretend like that person doesn't exist and talk to each other. It happens with haha most of the time, but in this episode, though the female guest was there, kjk kept tapping jsm's shoulder and addressing remarks to her and she too kept looking back and talking to him.

2 hours ago, Losdol said:

Excited and nervous both!!! :lol: Wonder when the ep3 drops..

wonder if it would be a rehash of 'i tried to force it but now i am waiting for my fate to find me' or how he realised it should be natural and he shouldn't hurry.  kjk's shows always promise in their previews that they have something new to say about his love life and kjk insists every year that he is trying his bestest to find the one, but  nothing materialises. still, looking forward to tomorrow. hopefully it would give us some hints on his state of mind. does he think he is ready for marriage?

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

poor jsj gets suspected of an extramarital affair and kjk gets a free pass though his private life looks the most interesting right now.

I'm sorry but jsj having an extramarital affair is the funniest joke on RM this year:lol:. It beats forbidden couple and kjk having a daughter and wife in US. But really tho, it's really weird how KJK's private life is kept under wraps while everyone else's own is exposed and even tainted on the show as a joke. I thought I was just being extra and delusional because I am a shipper but even neutral fans of RM have noticed the changes in him. 

Also excited for kjk and eun soo. As long as lovelines are kept simple, sweet and funny, I don't really have a problem with them. It's the forcing it down our throats approach that turns me off them. He really was sweet to her the last time she was on the show. And since he's extra adorable these days I'm looking foward to it. We might also have kookmin moments who knows, I mean we get them when we least expect it. I wasn't expecting any this last episode but they were all cutesy throughout the episode.

Also looking foward the 5 cranky brothers episode tomorrow. If kjk says he's waiting for fate to find him again, I'm done with him:joy:. Fate has tried, it brought her to him on a silver platter, when he still didn't get the hint, it made her approach him first, what more does it have to do lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I'm excited for jin sung got7 ep bcause Somin is his fan. Its been a while to see a male guest. Somin back ear will bleed again:P. We will see if we get some 'clue' in this ep.

But at this point, what puzzled me the most abt kookmin is why RM members just ignore the 'suspicious' closeness of JK and Somin. They are more focus abt chanmin now, i dont know is it bcause of couple award or they want to hide something we dont know. 

Whatever JK will say in 5 cranky brothers abt lifetime partner, i will not blieve it 100% if he said he still searching. He can lied abt that, if he said he has found someone, there will be a chaous in korea. Dispatch will follow him for sure. Like he said, he want a secret rlationship, we dont know who she is until he gets married:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I'm sorry but jsj having an extramarital affair is the funniest joke on RM this year:lol:. It beats forbidden couple and kjk having a daughter and wife in US. But really tho, it's really weird how KJK's private life is kept under wraps while everyone else's own is exposed and even tainted on the show as a joke. I thought I was just being extra and delusional because I am a shipper but even neutral fans of RM have noticed the changes in him. 

Also excited for kjk and eun soo. As long as lovelines are kept simple, sweet and funny, I don't really have a problem with them. It's the forcing it down our throats approach that turns me off them. He really was sweet to her the last time she was on the show. And since he's extra adorable these days I'm looking foward to it. We might also have kookmin moments who knows, I mean we get them when we least expect it. I wasn't expecting any this last episode but they were all cutesy throughout the episode.

Also looking foward the 5 cranky brothers episode tomorrow. If kjk says he's waiting for fate to find him again, I'm done with him:joy:. Fate has tried, it brought her to him on a silver platter, when he still didn't get the hint, it made her approach him first, what more does it have to do lol.

Yep...fate has already put her on his path....she even asked him out for coffee....she is cute and funny with him...she is pretty and she has a romantic soul.... what more do you want KJK????....I really hope they can try to be real...

But on the other hand sometimes I see him being even more friendly and close with JiHyo...I know they have been friends for almost 10 years but KJK is just so nice with ladies...and we can't forget the possibility of him having a gf in USA...

SoMin is a mistery too...she is playful and easy-going with everyone...but for a boyfriend she is too private person...after her past public relationship she is so secretive now....

I think she has a crush on KJK...but he is not her only option...she is meeting new people and she is still young....she has a lot of friends...and KJK can be a bit difficult for her to handle not only as a couple but as a fellow celebrity...KJK is a popular and well known artist in Korea with a lot of popular Friends and connections and that can be so much pressure for a free soul like  her....that is why sometimes I would prefer someone more relaxed or not that popular for her but that love her soooooooo much!!!!....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@kookminclan RunningManfeeling curious to know whether Jongkook continues his loveline with Eunsoo or not. If he does, how SoMin will react to it. When Jongkook made an acrostic poem for a guest in ep 474 i felt like SoMin was uncomfortable with it. She was smiling but her smile looked awkward to me. Idk maybe just my feeling. I too find it strange that when other members have said a couple times that Jongkook has changed but they never question his changes. They never ask him why with the changes. They don't seem curious to know. 

When they teased him for wearing bright colour, all her said was it's nice. He didn't come up with any excuse (maybe because he couldn't) unlike months ago he said he wears bright colours during summer. Maybe it's just me but i think they chose their outfits to impress each other lol. Jongkook clearly said he liked SoMin's outfit. And Somin seemed to like seeing him wearing bright colours too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4