[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 11/10/2019 at 4:35 AM, MandelBrot said:

I'm sorry but Haha kills me:joy:. He's always the middle man. See how he's pretending like two people aren'tinteracting beside him. But omo kookmin is so cute when they think the cameras aren't on them. See how playful are:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I'm sorry but Haha kills me:joy:. He's always the middle man. See how he's pretending like two people aren'tinteracting beside him. But omo kookmin is so cute when they think the cameras aren't on them. See how playful are:wub:

He's not even trying to take part in the interaction between kookmin and is just staring straight ahead, at least in that moment lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Haha be like "why am i sitting in between these two?" Lol i wish Jongkook had caught her hand when she was playfully trying to hit him

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, minahnoona said:

아 그래 이녀석아. Something like ah yes, this guy/kid. Has the intonation of someone who is cheeky. Teasing her again. 

Which is why she repeated 이녀석 (this guy/kid) with a laugh. 

the moment he came in, he had to tease her. may be he likes getting beaten up by her these days. :wub: jsm has been practising some boxing moves lately. lol

thanks @MandelBrot for your eagle eyes and for that amazing gif. when i read kjk on his insta blatantly lying about that photo with jsm and lks claiming he was shooting lks and she had photombombed it and kept on teasing her for it, i wondered what jsm would be doing to kjk if he was around her. now i know. :lol: jsm can't show her anger on sns because it is a public forum but this must be what they do in real life. lol

i am glad we are getting to see hints of jsm's violent table throwing side in those punches. lol not that kjk doesn't deserve it. he looks so gleeful when he is about to annoy her in that gif. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the moment he came in, he had to tease her. may be he likes getting beaten up by her these days. :wub: jsm has been practising some boxing moves lately. lol

Lol kjk now gets beaten when he gets cheeky. We love to see it!! This is the cutest growth in their relationship. Never would have pegged him for a playful guy watching old episodes. But this year he has changed or decided to show his actual character to us and it's very refreshing. It's a far cry from them avoiding each other every episode like before

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

So, what i am going to write here is purely based on my speculation and which means, it might be highly delusion driven lol:

I watched the most recent episode of 'Five Cranky Brothers' episode yesterday and found some bits very interesting.

In that show, all five of the celebs including kjk oppa have to rate 'five actions' they would find intolerable between their girlfriend and her friend. kjk oppa was the first to go. And when rating, he initially rated 'the girlfriend talking on the phone with her guy friend everyday' as the second least intolerable thing i.e. he is almost okay with her doing that. To which, the other guys were surprised saying how can you be okay with your girl being on phone with her friend everyday. And he says, 'well, the friend can be a funny friend. And there can be things my girl and her 'similar aged/childhood friend(supposedly)' can share a certain humour code which they only understand and so, they might want to exchange light-hearted talks every now and then'. When he said 'gag' in korean which roughly translates to 'humour sense'; i cant help but think of somin being this close with either kwangsoo or sechan. And he used 'kiri kiri' in korean at some point to mean 'between themselves being similar in age'.

Also, with the action of 'his girl drinking with her friend' ; he says, 'if she is a good drinker, she can return home safely even after drinking all the time'. And why did he assume she is a good drinker and not vice versa? And  who is good with drinking? Later, he says, if she can text him until the time she is sober, he can go and get her or ask his friends to get her. Lol....

Later, when oppa was grilled on why he acts so 'nice' to his female friends, seo janghoon asks him 'if your girlfriend is a celebrity and is shooting a variety show wherein her male friend does the same 'caring actions' he does for his female friends, how would he feel? To which, oppa was like, what a nosy person? Lol..

I was just having so much fun imagining who is who and all....Lol

• LOL 10

Just watched the episode fully with subs. Loved this episode, it was really funny. From the gifs @MandelBrot showed us, we can all say kookmin is sailing well. I can't say they are in a relationship, it isn't my place and i have nothing to back it up but I can say they are definitely very close now. She playfully hits him now, lol I mean the Anyang Tiger that always growled at her and looked annoyed at everything she did back then is now a cheeky cat that teases her just to get a rise out of her and laughs while doing it. Lol their chemistry is off the charts.

In the opening, when she greeted him and he responded by teasing her calling her "Hey you" you could see how his whole face lit up. He was so happy to see her. I don't really know because they cut the scene but it looks like she was about to hit him for calling her that and he was going to take it all happy. And i don't think there has ever been a situation where they had skinship and he didn't pat her back:joy:. Since I haven't seen him to it to other people I'm going to call it their thing lol.

Also when they were admiring her shirt and she started doing the shimmy in front of them, lmao he took it so personal:joy:. YJS just gave the impression that she was being extra, then he had to go and give it a double meaning by saying "we were just looking at your shirt". What was running through his mind, hmmm....<_<. Then he bites his lip. I think he bites his lip when he becomes flustered and it's so funny because he always does it around her so she makes him flustered. Koomin is really something lol

They kept interacting throughout the episode though they were on different teams. Found it funny how he didn't go and line up at her door when it was time to choose partners. Everyone jokingly rushed to the door when she said she wanted a handsome partner but he stayed rooted. What crossed my mind was lol kookmin still can't team up.

When her and Haha pushed his teammate away and used him as a stool to try and win the mission and he shook her off and she fell:lol:. This episode is like a well after the kookmin drought. Everyone was happy and playful and even JSJ commented kjk is changing these days. Wishing for kookmin more bright days like these.

I loved jsm and ysc loveline this episode compared to the last. It was lighter and not as forced, even thought it was yjs as usual that always brought it up, it wasnt as in your face and as clumsy as the last episode. Though i still hate love lines on the show as i don't see their purpose. A little bit of teasing and letting the members interact normally is better to me.

Still praying for male guests soon and a kookmin team up in the future. Forget the ship, i feel it's unfair they rarely team up, just two of them. We deserve to see the national siblings or should i say couple now lol as a team again. The chemistry is always so good between them. And like jsm said this episode, the pd should consider her and bring male guests. I'm tired of her flirting with ysc, i need a new face, lol

And HaMin is so funny, XD

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Aftr watch ysterday ep, i can see the new & refreshing of KJK. He looks like someone whos madly in love now. His face expression, brightness, happy, playful, actively took part in cnversation & games. And how many times already sukjin oppa said he changed now;).

I nver imagine to see this when rmember the old episodes..:D 

I bet he always teased somin a lot nowadays, inside& outside RM. The way both of them interact looks they did that often:wub:. Go Go Kookmin:heart:

Ah yes, that sweatshirt that somin wear is definitely for LA Lakers. I can see the logo at the back. Its not a big deal, but JK seems love her sweatshirt a lot...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 11/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Poooo said:

RM filming for upcoming episode

Are kookmin in the left?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ugvJODCGH/?igshid=1wikcyqtlqjrl

i don't think so. i dunno who she is.. maybe another guest. 

Aahh eun soo was there :dissapointed:

and i hope jin young and somin paired up uwuuu our playgirl might be back

sorry english is not my mother tongue

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Aahh eun soo was there :dissapointed:

and i hope jin young and somin paired up uwuuu our playgirl might be back

My guess somin & jin young - jong kook & eun soo.

Somin really like jin young (forget what ep she said she is become his fan) and jk eun soo have 'loveline' before.

Look like pd try to make less kookmin moment bcause they failed before with only female guests (just my assumption :D)

Pd always invited female guests before and jsm look ok with that and still have kookmin moment when camera not focus to them.

It would be interesting to see somin reaction to jin young, did somin playgirl will back?

How jk will handle somin playgirl character with handsome guest that jk not knowing much like sechan?

Maybe we will have answer if kookmin is real or not. :P

• Like 4

Me gusta pensar que realmente son una pareja ... He estado viendo capítulos antiguos y el cambio de KJK con JSM es increíble, antes de que no la notara, es más en uno de ellos JSY dijo que a KJK no le importó sobre cualquier cosa que JSM haría o pensaría. Aunque tengo mi propia idea al respecto. 1) Creo que realmente captó la atención de JSM en el fondo, pero como ella era tan refrescante, no quería admitir que le gustaba.

2) The most obvious change for me is after LKS announced his courtship, for two situations in my opinion a) because he knew about the relationship and being so loyal he didn't like how things were going, I think in the end LKS 'relationship was announced to stop the rumors of JSM (for me this ship was shipwrecked, many still want this couple to have options, but for me it would be a terrible spot for JSM, if this happened because it would be like breaking relationships)

b) that he really likes and is jealous of the beautiful relationship he had with LKS, and he could not interact with JSM because of his TIGRE character.

3) The change is so drastic that now she has the luxury of making fun of him, dancing and even sending him tapping. 4) In the last episodes I have noticed that if KJK goes in the front seats, he feels inclined looking back and in yesterday's episode almost gives him something in the neck to be able to turn towards JSM, which he did not do before, he He sat forward and always with his cell phone.

5) The first time he was mentioned his outfit he said it was because it was summer ... because it is almost winter and he is still wearing pastel and bright colors. Now he eats from chocolate cookies (which he is supposed to hate chocolate) to birthday cakes with meringue included (MUD) his mom no longer recognizes him hahaha.

6) Your smile is never ending ** super important point **. 7) In this last episode it seemed to me that he did bother a little because of his suggestive movement, that this tap on the back was like a "behave".

8) In JSM tastes he has always said that he seems more handsome HAHA ... than curious. 9) KJK no longer bothers not being the first option of JSM or that she does not agree with him ... I think because he is sure of his feelings ...:wub:and 10) if they are a couple or not, you have to support them, especially KJK because if you already have a girlfriend, that girlfriend is really special because of the change she has made in him, now more calm, cheerful, collaborative and because it seems to me that they both deserve the best!!! Although my head tells me that it cannot be that much approach, as it takes care of it, in the previous episode it is seen that she takes care of her back when HAHA has her horse, that she is lost for a moment and finds her in a corner trying to to climb on HAHA's back or when he deliberately extends his arm so that she can lean on him, or on 474 he looked for the menera to have her on his team so he could eat.That's too much for my poor little heart ...

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I saw the episode last night. Love the Kookmin moments but what I really concerned is how Somin being so flirty to Sechan. I know the chanmin loveline were so fun but I remember how Seokjin asked Somin to stop teasing Sechan because he’s worried he’s gonna get hurt. I believed him actually because I used to tease a guy at the office the same way like Somin does ^^;;;; I told him how beautiful and lush his long hair is and I even asked his name! and then I noticed the guy keep coming to my department and keep staring at me from afar omg, I feel bad when I think about it tho, so yeah I’m worried Sechan will develop his feelings while somin just doing her job. Somin is very brave happy go lucky girl and straight forward. Remember when she even mentioned KJK lovely expressions while they’re playing game? How handsome and cute KJK when his smile? I believed KJK already fall for her charm too. It’s funny when she asked she wants the handsome guy! Who else is the most handsome guy in running man lol

Edited by Adelige
Add sentence
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1