Quantcast

Love read all of your explanations. It gives me butterflies:wub:. Even there is not much kookmin moments, this episode gives a lots of hints abt them. These are the things that caught my attention during this epsd:

- in the bus scene, KJK said he loves and found the female comedians is charming. As everyone know, the members always teased somin as an actress who will turn into comedian like kwangsoo. She just needs to pay the fee.lol. In the opening scene, JK also teased her abt being a comedian. Now i know that JK actually loves/enjoy Somin being in 'crazy' charcter. Only comedian can do like what she did. She throws away her actress image, thats why i respect her:).

- When Jaesuk tease KJK abt the cheesy lines he make when he took his gf pic, I can see somin and KJK looks at each other(you can see small interaction btween them).Aftr that, Somin said 'she likes that too', it means she likes when her bf took pic of her. The way she react to JK cheesy line is priceless. She can relate to what KJK said abt taking his gf photos bcause he is the 'unofficial photographer' of our frog:D.

- Haha & Kwangsoo not interested at all with chanmin loveline. They only quiet.Something weird as we know both of them are the closest to KJK. Everything abt Chanmin loveline looks forceful & fake.They looks more natural if they stayed as bff. I love Forbidden couple more than this one. Haha also not brought up anymore abt spartace couple. The last one is in epsd before the fanmeeting.

-Yes, i can feel too that KJK knows Somin as a spy. Its weird hes not that suspicious abt somin. He diverted all attention to Kwangsoo & Jihyo. As I know, its abt the time Somin become a spy.I'm not remember the last time she becomes spy. And at the end, the way he said 'i believe in you Somin'. For me, its sweet:wub:.

Its hard not to ship them at this point. Its becomes more suspicious. KJK changed 360° now. The way he treated Somin is different. He nver raised a voice/angry with her anymore. I love kookmin bcause nobody care abt them. Thats how they can interact naturally.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Yep i also think Jongkook had known SoMin was the spy or at least should have strongly suspected her. She failed at every game even since the first game so it would be very strange if he didn't suspect her. And during the transferring the water game i think Jongkook was helping Somin during the game. He didn't take his hand off the tray until Hyunhee held the tray. He was helping Somin balance the tray so the water wouldn't spill

@RunningGirl7686yeah i also noticed Jongkook's strange facial expression when SoMin told her story about her ex looking at her for 2 hours. 

I don't know why but  when Jongkook made that cheesy "watch anything i'll just look at you" comment, it was like he told SoMin "your ex isn't the only who does that, i do that too" 

Even we don't have many Kookmin moments in this episode but we can see how Jongkook tried to interact with her. During transferring the water game, when KwangSoo team was playing, Jongkook was saying or asking something to Somin. If he was asking something, why didn't ask JaeSuk who sat right next to him. And when their team won and celebrated, i love how SoMin positioned her hand so that Jongkook got to hold her hand properly. And after the "who am i" game, when pd was announcing the number of spy in KwangSoo team, he approached SoMin who was laughing at Kwangsoo team reaction probably asked her why she was laughing. 

Since the show is trying so hard to push Somin - Sechan loveline we can expect less Kookmin moments on the show. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

RM fanmeeting is confirm will be held in Vietnam. I dont know what to say. Feels sad but I just hope everything is going well & JK oppa will protect somin as hes the only one who can read what the international haters said, i think he knows whats going on from his bestfriend, tiny.

Dont expect at all any kookmin moments bcause there is restriction like in Indonesia. The other loveline will be highlighted for sure.

• Sad 5

Maybe i overreact but i seriously feel worried about SoMin. Most of her haters come from that country. They have anti fanpage on Facebook with over 100k followers. I know they won't harm her physically but they will hurt her emotionally. A Vietnamese fan said the haters are planning to make banners that only include 7 members, shout SoMin out and stay silent during her introduction . They will try anything to humiliate her and show her that she is not welcomed and is hated. Can you imagine how SoMin will feel?

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

@RunningGirl7686yeah i also noticed Jongkook's strange facial expression when SoMin told her story about her ex looking at her for 2 hours. 

is he hers ex. i don't remember she mentioned him as her's ex i thought she mention her current boyfriend. 
what do u think guys? 

Sorry for my bad english :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

is he hers ex. i don't remember she mentioned him as her's ex i thought she mention her current boyfriend. 
what do u think guys? 

Sorry for my bad english :D

They were talking about their past relationships. Cause SoMin had said before that she is single.

• Like 1

I think what's so interesting in this episode is that KJK is proud to admit that he's a cheesy boyfriend:D. Before he seems embarassed especially during the role play with Somin. The fact that somin is as cheesy as him, makes him free to express and show how cheesy he is with his girlfriend.What makes it so fun with this couple is that I'm seeing the side of KJK that we never knew. He became more cheeky, cheerfull, less angry and not so focus of winning as before. Its really funny and fun to see KJK in RM nowadays.:blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@yaya1ikr. He willingly showed his romantic cheesy side. After saying his first cheesy line "just watch anything. I'll just look at you" and seeing everyone reaction, he didn't stop and continued with another cheesy line lol.

• LOL 2

56 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

@yaya1ikr. He willingly showed his romantic cheesy side. After saying his first cheesy line "just watch anything. I'll just look at you" and seeing everyone reaction, he didn't stop and continued with another cheesy line lol.

He was like...."you think your ex-boyfriend was romantic??...just let me show you how cheesy,romantic and great boyfriend I can be...

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Hi. It's been a long time since I posted here. Nice to see the clan expanding and growing. ( I am from India. Don't know if there are any other somin fans from India) I strongly believe all the latest developments suggest it's more than friendship between kookmin. But the only glitch I see from an otherwise steady progress is the MUD episode involving Jong Min. Though it ended with Jong Min teasing KJK and JSM , I still cannot believe KJK would introduce a girl he likes to a friend even if it is for a show ? If they hadn't expressed that they like each other by the MUD episode, then it is hard to believe the relationship developed so quickly in the last few months. Though @kookminclan RunningMan clarified most of my doubts, I haven't still able to understand that KJK was willing to introduce JSM to a friend. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Indievvx said:

Hi. It's been a long time since I posted here. Nice to see the clan expanding and growing. ( I am from India. Don't know if there are any other somin fans from India) I strongly believe all the latest developments suggest it's more than friendship between kookmin. But the only glitch I see from an otherwise steady progress is the MUD episode involving Jong Min. Though it ended with Jong Min teasing KJK and JSM , I still cannot believe KJK would introduce a girl he likes to a friend even if it is for a show ? If they hadn't expressed that they like each other by the MUD episode, then it is hard to believe the relationship developed so quickly in the last few months. Though @kookminclan RunningMan clarified most of my doubts, I haven't still able to understand that KJK was willing to introduce JSM to a friend. 

Yep...that situation made me rethink about KJK having feelings for SoMin...since then I got less excited about the real possibilities for this couple to be real....Sometimes I feel he only cares about her as a sister and close friend..just like he cares about LKS or YSC....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Indievvx said:

Although the situation seemed to have raised a lot of alarm for us shippers, I don't really think much of it. That episode on MUD was shot in May. Kjk suddenly brings it up again in the RM shooting that was in june. After that episode, JSM goes on live in instagram and he's the star of that instagram live. Trying to get JSM attention anyway he can, making noise and making demands from her. JSM also asks him to casually meet up for coffee. this wasnt done in secret but on SNS where everyone was watching. If KJK seriously wanted to introduce Jongmin to jsm, I don't think he would be staking his claim so obviously. Because that's what it looks like to me.

Since that episode, we've seen them hugging after an emotional performance, just the two of them. We've seen kjk post jsm on his sns teasing her again might i add. Him publicly inviting her to his concert not even as a guest but to sing but i don't even know if that was a joke lol. Since then the only time we have heard of him trying to set her up or even associating her with another guy is with YSC and in a forced loveline for the show at that. 

The whole Jongmin set up doesn't bother me. What it currently looks like to me is kjk staking his claim. They might just be frIends or something more but we dont know that. One thing for sure is any guy that approaches JSM will ask about her relationship with KJK. And the same goes for KJK. Althought they have toned down their interaction on SNS which is a given because they are giving too much away at this point lol. He's posting himself taking pictures of her, she's posting the pictures he takes and makes sure to let us know he took it. They comment on eachother's pictures which might be a little bit normal on kjk side because he comments on all his friends pictures but jsm was a takeback for me. She rarely comments on others posts, even people she's close with. And then kjk announces he likes taking pictures of his girlfriend on RM, well okay i wont be suspicious at all lol:rolleyes:

So i really think we shouldn't be bothered about that move from kjk. Like others have said he might have just been trying to get jsm on the show or they might have just been close friends then compared to now. And you could see during the phone call, even though it was his idea, Haha did all the talking. He only spoke when asking for her whereabouts and making plans for their hangout later which then made everyone else suspicious. I mean he called to set her up with someone and instead starts making plans to hangout with her lol the irony.  Though they are the most suspicious pairing currently, not one singe soul brings it up. I mean the whole entertainment industry has been trying to get kjk married off lol and now he's interacting with a girl, hanging out with her regularly for coffee or whatever, posting her and teasing her on SNS and everyone has suddenly turned a blind eye to it? No one even brings it up as a joke? I mean it's all wierd.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

And again...on the other KJK's show (5 brothers) they again link KJK with the other ship...and KJK looked really happy with the jokes and teasing...really KJK confused me  lot....

And now even their SNS interations are none!!!!

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

And again...on the other KJK's show (5 brothers) they again link KJK with the other ship...and KJK looked really happy with the jokes and teasing...really KJK confused me  lot....

And now even their SNS interations are none!!!!

I watched that episode of Five Cranky Brothers. And they have a very interesting topic about their girlfriend doing things with a boy friend. I kept thinking about JSM and her guy bestfriend.  And Hyukjae was the guest for that day and she was JSM classmate. Also other ship was shown cause they show how KJK acts towards girls and how the boyfriend will react if they saw KJK showing affection to their girlfriend. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Maresy said:

I watched that episode of Five Cranky Brothers. And they have a very interesting topic about their girlfriend doing things with a boy friend. I kept thinking about JSM and her guy bestfriend.  And Hyukjae was the guest for that day and she was JSM classmate. Also other ship was shown cause they show how KJK acts towards girls and how the boyfriend will react if they saw KJK showing affection to their girlfriend. 

I was thinking about JSM's male bestfriend too!!!!..they seems to be very close and he is a singer...and he is kinda cute to be honest....they have been friends for at least 10 years....and they usually go out together to different places...maybe there is something between them after all...and that would be  nice for SoMin who deserves a happy and cute love story...KJK is so nice with every girl in his life and he always be teased with JH until they confirm or deny any romantic relationship...

SoMin and KJK friendship is kind of weird lately...they seem to like each other but at the same time they tried to not look so close

• Like 1

I watched the 5 cranky brothers episode too. The only thing I took from the whole episode was a guess that kjk might be dating someone now based on his reactions and the way he was so upset lool. They just brought up his gesture to SJH and other actresses and colleagues of his might I add as a joke to say he was being a hypocrite which he later laughed at and called himself a nosey guy. Of course he would laugh if he was being teased, it's a show and I don't know if anyone has noticed but he seems very relaxed these days. He takes teasing, punishments and losing so well nowadays. There was nothing in that episode that made me think the kookmin ship was sinking lol. I actually recommend the show, it's so funny and I find myself shouting with them too.

Their SNS interactions will be limited of course. Seeing as they were getting attention and making it into articles. If they have something going on and want to keep it under wraps, that's the obvious decision. Even if they are just friends, no one wants to be on the media eye that much. Still doesn't mean they don't see or know what they posts. LKS has the most info when it comes to JSM's SNS but we've never seen him like or comment on any of her posts. In her birthday special episode, he was the first to remind the others of her posts and the content.

Before we got the behind the scenes pictures they both posted, there was also kookmin dehydration on SNS for a while, yet they both knew when they had their fan meetings. We only see whatever they want us to see. Getting suspicious over every little thing or detail will only have any shipper in doubts. Just root and focus on kookmin till they say otherwise or announce they are with other people (though I pray that's not the case)

Let's not over think. There is a reason her best friend has been her best friend for 10 years. Just bestfriend. If her feelings change and she sees him in another light in the future then kudos to them but for now they are just close friends. Just focus on only this ship and things will be clearer. And their friendship doesn't look weird to me. They just look like they have restrictions. I keep saying this, you can't judge kookmin's relationship based on a very edited show who's focus is to make viewers laugh and not protect our shipper hearts.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

I watched the 5 cranky brothers episode too. The only thing I took from the whole episode was a guess that kjk might be dating someone now based on his reactions and the way he was so upset lool. They just brought up his gesture to SJH and other actresses and colleagues of his might I add as a joke to say he was being a hypocrite which he later laughed at and called himself a nosey guy. Of course he would laugh if he was being teased, it's a show and I don't know if anyone has noticed but he seems very relaxed these days. He takes teasing, punishments and losing so well nowadays. There was nothing in that episode that made me think the kookmin ship was sinking lol. I actually recommend the show, it's so funny and I find myself shouting with them too.

Their SNS interactions will be limited of course. Seeing as they were getting attention and making it into articles. If they have something going on and want to keep it under wraps, that's the obvious decision. Even if they are just friends, no one wants to be on the media eye that much. Still doesn't mean they don't see or know what they posts. LKS has the most info when it comes to JSM's SNS but we've never seen him like or comment on any of her posts. In her birthday special episode, he was the first to remind the others of her posts and the content.

Before we got the behind the scenes pictures they both posted, there was also kookmin dehydration on SNS for a while, yet they both knew when they had their fan meetings. We only see whatever they want us to see. Getting suspicious over every little thing or detail will only have any shipper in doubts. Just root and focus on kookmin till they say otherwise or announce they are with other people (though I pray that's not the case)

Let's not over think. There is a reason her best friend has been her best friend for 10 years. Just bestfriend. If her feelings change and she sees him in another light in the future then kudos to them but for now they are just close friends. Just focus on only this ship and things will be clearer. And their friendship doesn't look weird to me. They just look like they have restrictions. I keep saying this, you can't judge kookmin's relationship based on a very edited show who's focus is to make viewers laugh and not protect our shipper hearts.

Yep...you have a point..seeing KJK reactions on his shows he seemed to be dating someone at this point...I really think he and SoMin could be a great couple...they are so different and similar at the same time...she could help him to be more relaxed and brigther....and KJK could give her more stability and the feeling of being protected...

KookMin is so weird...sometimes I feel they have no chances to be real...but other times you can tell they are in love with each other because their interactions seem so real....

Ok..I will continue supporting them and hoping the best for both of them...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I watched the 2nd episode of Five Cranky Brothers expecting there to be a major loveline moment from the comments lol. Instead it was just a small segment where they were teasing him for being too gentlemanly with other female celebs - 3 examples given, Jihyo, a Chinese celebrity and Shinyoung. He laughed and reacted the same way to all 3 examples, saying that he's just generally nice. For me, nothing to get in a tizzy over.

That episode was fun, better than the first ep. It was interesting as they were ranking 5 activities that your girlfriend will do with her male friend just the 2 of them, from the least to most tolerable (going on a day trip, drinking with them, talking on the phone every day, watching a movie together and going to karaoke together). 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1