[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

I watched the 5 cranky brothers episode too. The only thing I took from the whole episode was a guess that kjk might be dating someone now based on his reactions and the way he was so upset lool. They just brought up his gesture to SJH and other actresses and colleagues of his might I add as a joke to say he was being a hypocrite which he later laughed at and called himself a nosey guy. Of course he would laugh if he was being teased, it's a show and I don't know if anyone has noticed but he seems very relaxed these days. He takes teasing, punishments and losing so well nowadays. There was nothing in that episode that made me think the kookmin ship was sinking lol. I actually recommend the show, it's so funny and I find myself shouting with them too.

Their SNS interactions will be limited of course. Seeing as they were getting attention and making it into articles. If they have something going on and want to keep it under wraps, that's the obvious decision. Even if they are just friends, no one wants to be on the media eye that much. Still doesn't mean they don't see or know what they posts. LKS has the most info when it comes to JSM's SNS but we've never seen him like or comment on any of her posts. In her birthday special episode, he was the first to remind the others of her posts and the content.

Before we got the behind the scenes pictures they both posted, there was also kookmin dehydration on SNS for a while, yet they both knew when they had their fan meetings. We only see whatever they want us to see. Getting suspicious over every little thing or detail will only have any shipper in doubts. Just root and focus on kookmin till they say otherwise or announce they are with other people (though I pray that's not the case)

Let's not over think. There is a reason her best friend has been her best friend for 10 years. Just bestfriend. If her feelings change and she sees him in another light in the future then kudos to them but for now they are just close friends. Just focus on only this ship and things will be clearer. And their friendship doesn't look weird to me. They just look like they have restrictions. I keep saying this, you can't judge kookmin's relationship based on a very edited show who's focus is to make viewers laugh and not protect our shipper hearts.

Yep...you have a point..seeing KJK reactions on his shows he seemed to be dating someone at this point...I really think he and SoMin could be a great couple...they are so different and similar at the same time...she could help him to be more relaxed and brigther....and KJK could give her more stability and the feeling of being protected...

KookMin is so weird...sometimes I feel they have no chances to be real...but other times you can tell they are in love with each other because their interactions seem so real....

Ok..I will continue supporting them and hoping the best for both of them...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I watched the 2nd episode of Five Cranky Brothers expecting there to be a major loveline moment from the comments lol. Instead it was just a small segment where they were teasing him for being too gentlemanly with other female celebs - 3 examples given, Jihyo, a Chinese celebrity and Shinyoung. He laughed and reacted the same way to all 3 examples, saying that he's just generally nice. For me, nothing to get in a tizzy over.

That episode was fun, better than the first ep. It was interesting as they were ranking 5 activities that your girlfriend will do with her male friend just the 2 of them, from the least to most tolerable (going on a day trip, drinking with them, talking on the phone every day, watching a movie together and going to karaoke together). 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Though they are the most suspicious pairing currently, not one singe soul brings it up. I mean the whole entertainment industry has been trying to get kjk married off lol and now he's interacting with a girl, hanging out with her regularly for coffee or whatever, posting her and teasing her on SNS and everyone has suddenly turned a blind eye to it? No one even brings it up as a joke? I mean it's all wierd.

I hve the same thought as yours. 

No one interested in kookmin. They nver mentioned Somin in JK other shows. The only appearance of somin in MUD is in his concert ep & when he called her. Its end up Jongmin suspicious abt them. That's it, the end. 

There are so many questions mark in kookmin rlationship. One of it is Somin confession song. Who the guy is? Why jaesuk oppa insist its abt somin past relationship but somin dtermined to make that guy confess to her right now.Seems like that guy is someone who is very difficult for her to reach. If that guy is her bestfriend, why she dont ask him personally...hmmm.

Why no one react when Haha teased somin if she likes JK during dance practice.They only laugh akwardly. 

Shipping is fun actually, it turns us into 'detective conan' mode:D. But, be prepare not to get hurt in the end. We can ship them but lets leave it to FATE. Only FATE can brings them together, not us:).

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@Indievvx you have to keep in mind that this introduction is taking place on a variety show. If KJk really wanted to introduce jsm to an eligible guy, it would have happened off screen, not on  a variety show. even there, if he wanted to set up a hot potential date for jsm for entertainment's sake, he could have called up someone she was interested in. Jsm clearly didn't see jong min as her type and it must have been quite clear to KJK as well. 

My hunch is that rather than setting up a date for jong min, it was a way to get jsm on the show. I would have loved to know what would have happened if jsm did guest for that episode. On MUD and RM, when kjk usually goes as support for his friend's blind date, the girl tends to fall for kjk. there are those RM episodes where KJK steals LKS's girl and on MUD, when kjk accompanies Jung nam in his blind date with an older singer he has eyes on, both she and her sister fall for kjk. so just wonder if that would have repeated here. a blind date is also a good set up where you can ask a person what their ideal type is and talk about love in general. it would have been a nice way to introduce jsm to the mud audience as well. I don't think KJk could have brought her on the show as his loveline for the simple reason that it would have clashed with their RM Lovelines and I am pretty sure their contracts forbid them from doing so. the second reason is that KJK may have wanted mud audience to see a more natural development between him and jsm than an obvious loveline one because the Korean audience is sick of Lovelines in general. third is the 10 year age gap which makes it imperative that their relationship be developed cautiously so as not to generate a negative public reaction. Jong min is close to KJK's age, so it is much more easier for the audience to accept kjk as the better fit than say if the blind date chosen was a good looking man around jsm's age. that episode, despite all this, ended weirdly with jong min speculating that KJK may have a thing with jsm. since we were only shown bits of their conversation, my feeling is that there must have been more to make KJM feel something was weird. strangely, the weird conclusion was neither discussed on RM nor were any explanations given on the show to clear the misunderstanding.  It was also not followed up on mud. It could be that either jsm didn't want to be introduced on the show that way or the RM pds may not have wanted KJK and JSM to develop an equation on mud that went against their RM Lovelines. 

with variety show lovelines, rather than seeing them as having to do with real feelings, I tend to see them as serving some purpose. so for kjk to set up jsm with a guy not her type at all, there must have been a purpose. it was not like jong min wanted to invite jsm, he was mentioning female idols he was interested in. It was kjk who insisted jsm had to be called and started calling her out of nowhere despite jong min raising many objections. the meeting also had byul whom jsm knows and who fills the role of a fellow female which can make it a much more appropriate social gathering for jsm to join than say an all male gathering. it honestly seemed to me like Habyul were in the know from the beginning as to KJk's plan to call up jsm while it could have been a bit of a surprise for KJM. so my guess is that  was just a ruse to get jsm on the show.

I see KJK as a rule bender. their RM characters and lovelines always stand in the way of showing off their closeness which is why I feel they interact more off the show. MUD guesting could also have been one way for kjk to show their closeness but then it is also a sbs show which makes it harder to create a diametrically opposite equation from RM. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Today ep is so much fun. The guests are hilarious:D. Cant wait for the sub tmorrow. There's a lots of kookmin moments too. Thats why im not worried if they are not in the same team. They find the way to interact with each other. Sechan & somin loveline also funny actually... and why i think JK & Somin outfit matching today..hehe.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

28 minutes ago, yaya1 said:

Why do I have a feeling that somin's shirt is a gift from kjk:D. He seems pleased when he saw the shirt somin's wearing.

He mention something abt LA style..or i misheard..a gift from him that he bought from LA..sorry for my delulu mind:lol:..just wait for the subs

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

He mention something abt LA style..or i misheard..a gift from him that he bought from LA..sorry for my delulu mind:lol:..just wait for the subs

Her shirt says Lakers!!! Coincidence? And it’s cutely covered by the design. That’s y oppa was commenting that it’s LA Lakers n was saying that the shirt looks nice. Not to forget he is in a freakin pink top! Lol..

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

what did KJK call jsm when they shook hands? he was teasing her there for it looks like she kind of punches him with her left arm after he says that. 

why does only jsm get KJk's handshake when he comes late? kookmin do find a way to hold hands.:D

아 그래 이녀석아. Something like ah yes, this guy/kid. Has the intonation of someone who is cheeky. Teasing her again. 

Which is why she repeated 이녀석 (this guy/kid) with a laugh. 

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2