[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I’m a silent reader, I love kookmin so much lately but the moment I read comments bout no kookmin content in RunningMan new episode I’m not excited to watch the new episode anymore. For the first time I refuse to watch RunningMan last episode because I feel sad for somin. When you described how jk probably sad my heart hurts. I couldn’t watch it. I shouldn’t come here and read all the spoilers but I can’t help but keep coming. 

• Sad 3

Just finish full ep without sub.

this ep focus to ysc-jsm loveline (i think pd force this loveline) but we have little kookmin moment too.

Next ep look interesting unfortunately rm always invited female guests lately.

Love somin reaction when kjk talking about take his gf photo.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Yayy, Hamin next episode. Love when they team up, its always a good time. Jsm unnie looks so good dancing here, what a queen:wub:.

I'm tired of female guests, even though they've all be fun too but I need Male guests. Our love frog has been in hibernation for too long:tears:. JSM flirting with hot guys is one of my favourite things to watch:lol:

@MandelBrot thank you for always updating us with your keen eye and gifs. You make sundays the best:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, Losdol said:

So cheesy JK oppa:P thats why they called you romantic punch:sweatingbullets: I love Somin reaction here,as we know she loves this kind of cheesy things. 

Dont be sad abt less kookmin moments. Im sure there are restrictions. They come filming RM for work, not show their affection. I think most of kookmin interactions was noticed by eagle eyes of our shippers. You guys are the best! Even I dont notice it sometime. YSC-JSM loveline is for the show, sometimes I can tell they're all acting, even JK tease both of them. But we dont know in his heart:rolleyes:

@Rida Live..Yes, we need MALE guests. I wonder what happen, they keep invite female guests. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Happyjana said:

My conclusion is our ship KOOKMIN is sailing so well..i hope this continues till they get married. If fate brings them together, we as a fans would be the happiest. Who knows the person that JK search all this while is Somin.

JK is the last person i want to ship with somin before bcause hes so cold with her but now its change completely. Hes the first! There is strange spark btween both of them that I never see in other lovelines even kwangmin.

No matter they're not on the same team, no matter if there are guests, they're always looking for a way to be around, mostly it's KJK looking to be around

• Like 4

I won’t lie as I got confused by kjk chipping in with sechan and somin loveline in the bus scene. But, jaesok oppa quickly denying somin’s relationship status followed by herself and then all of them focusing on chanmin feels like a deliberate move to divert our attention away from kookmin. Hmm:no_mouth:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Losdol said:

I won’t lie as I got confused by kjk chipping in with sechan and somin loveline in the bus scene. But, jaesok oppa quickly denying somin’s relationship status followed by herself and then all of them focusing on chanmin feels like a deliberate move to divert our attention away from kookmin. Hmm:no_mouth:

When somin said, once her boyfriend kept on looking at her whilst she was watching the movie. And kjk oppa’s face was very interesting and suspicious at that point. I felt he repressed showing any expression with a forced closing of his mouth. Later when he shared, that he watches/looks at his girlfriend whilst she can watch anything, it instantly came to me as an OVERLAP with somin’s!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Losdol said:

This episode really confused me...SoMin continues with the loveline but SeChan kind of rejected her every time and KJK seems unaffected by their loveline and he kinda encourages them!!... Now I am confused and a bit dissapointed with KookMin interactions....at this point I feel both of them are in relationships but with someone else....aaahg!!!..Well both seem happy lately maybe they really find their special someone and as long as they are happy I don't care who they are.... SoMin and KJK DESERVE all the love .....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

People just need to remember onscreen pushed lovelines are 99% fake. Dont ascribe so much to all the pushing of Somin Sechan. I mean the biggest ship in Running Man history was between a girl who had two boyfriends during said loveline and a guy who ended up leaving to get married to his actual girlfriend. Just enjoy kookmin without worrying about these pushed company mandated lovelines.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

People just need to remember onscreen pushed lovelines are 99% fake. Dont ascribe so much to all the pushing of Somin Sechan. I mean the biggest ship in Running Man history was between a girl who had two boyfriends during said loveline and a guy who ended up leaving to get married to his actual girlfriend. Just enjoy kookmin without worrying about these pushed company mandated lovelines.

You are very right! But, the love-lines (chanmin or spartace) never was the problem at least for me. The real (could be acted) reactions from the members to those love-lines give us a lot of clues as to on what ground or willingness the love-lines are being pushed for.  To some degree, we can tell. Up until this point, any chanmin teasing have come from jaesuk oppa and maybe others, but definitely not from kjk oppa. Even when the topic is brought up, either he stays quiet with an ineteresting facial expression or tries to change the topic from what i have seen. So, for him to vocally voice out chanmin interaction although not necessarily supporting them in this episode made me stop a little. Because, for me, kjk oppa's actions have always been the critical factor in  majority of what i have seen of kookmin. God knows, these two.

My head and heart (of course) hurts every-time i get around a corner like this in a confused state regarding kookmin. But, then, i know for sure, in few days later, or sooner, i would be all smiles with something or the other. Kookmin is neuroscience for me. But, giving up does not seem like an option for me either lol....

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, MandelBrot said:

It would be fun if JSM and YSC win the couple award at the end of the year and in January JSM and KJK announce their wedding

My life will be complete then!!!! Even thinking of such makes me smile..:wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1