[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

51 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Oh well then:lol:, is it too foward to say all those pictures make sense now?

Also remember the episode after the fan meeting when JSM was holding a baby fox and he randomly brought out his phone, still don't know if it was to take a picture but hmmmm... Whoever that girl is or is going to be that's one lucky girl-_-

kjk who was supposedly taking pics of lks just kept on waiting patiently for jsm to change her pose every time and clicked them all on HIS phone. all her poses must have looked pretty, right? :lol: she was also giving a heart to the cameraman. :wub: not to forget, it had his beloved anyang as backdrop.

when jsm holds the baby fox, yjs also looks at kjk as if yjs understood kjk might find it adorable. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kjk who was supposedly taking pics of lks just kept on waiting patiently for jsm to change her pose every time and clicked them all on HIS phone. all her poses must have looked pretty, right? :lol: she was also giving a heart to the cameraman. :wub: not to forget, it had his beloved anyang as backdrop.

when jsm holds the baby fox, yjs also looks at kjk as if yjs understood kjk might find it adorable. 

Lool he wasn't even trying to be convincing about that post. The camera was faced towards her not lks and if it was lks he was taking a picture for he didn't need to bend a little since he was far away:lol:. He was trolling her but it was so shameless of him lol

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Lool he wasn't even trying to be convincing about that post. The camera was faced towards her not lks and if it was lks he was taking a picture for he didn't need to bend a little since he was far away:lol:. He was trolling her but it was so shameless of him lol

really shameless of him. also, it could be because he wasn't getting tired of clicking her that she wrote "that is why the photoshoot wasn't ending" in her reply to his post. lol

@Happyjana yes and he is not shy  talking about his cheesy side. earlier, he used to keep it under wraps, now it is out in the open and guess who likes that. :)

i used to think it is jsm who likes taking pictures and kjk obliges her by being her photographer. now, i am not that sure. :) even in the kookmin clan episode, it is kjk who offers to take a picture of her.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

really shameless of him. also, it could be because he wasn't getting tired of clicking her that she wrote "that is why the photoshoot wasn't ending" in her reply to his post. lol

@Happyjana yes and he is not shy  talking about his cheesy side. earlier, he used to keep it under wraps, now it is out in the open and guess who likes that. :)

i used to think it is jsm who likes taking pictures and kjk obliges her by being her photographer. now, i am not that sure. :) even in the kookmin clan episode, it is kjk who offers to take a picture of her.

Lol so true, she must have stood for a long time in different poses while he was just there happy and clicking away. Yes, in the kookmin clan episode he was the one that offered to take her picture when she said, the place was pretty. And I think that's how it is lol. I am sure if JSM was the one asking , we would have seen pictures by LKS, YSC and Haha on her page since she's close with them too and is usually by their side during shooting.

So cute to see this side of him tho, I never really thought he would show his really bright and jovial side on the show.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

김종국은 “여자 친구에게 아낌없이 애정표현 하는 스타일“ 이라며 ”여자친구가 앞에 있으면 계속 사진을 찍는다. 그럼 여자친구가 ‘자꾸 왜 찍냐’며 피하는데 그럼 ‘난 예쁜 건 꼭 찍어야 돼’라고 말해준다“고 밝혔다.

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2017302

From today's article. from translate, it says kjk said he likes taking pictures of his GFs and it is his way of expressing affection for his girlfriends. Sometimes the girlfriends gets irritated and asks why he keeps taking so many pics and he says (insert cheesy music) "because i like shooting pretty things".

Feels like they can't help themselves with the clues ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Reminds me of when they showed him taking her picture at the snow resort in @kookminclan RunningMan's last video. I noted that this was possibly the start of his side job as Somin's onsite RM photographer ㅋㅋㅋ

I find it interesting that different things seem to be happening on Instagram vs what is shown on RM. Ever since the ep when they first mentioned Jongkook actively commenting on Somin's insta (that same intro where he said he made an impression on Somin's mum!), they have stopped teasing Somin about her insta posts. Is it because if they bring up her insta activities, they can't ignore the elephant in the room that is kookmin on fire in Insta? So much has happened - lots of trolling by Jongkook on her posts, in her live, her very *cough* conscientiously crediting all those wonderful photos taken by the skillful photographer Jongkook (girl, he's not that good a photographer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ). Yet not a peep on RM about this! 

So it seems like they are free to do what they want on Insta and have been exercising that freedom at will. Unlike on RM, or what had been edited to be broadcasted on RM. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

김종국은 “여자 친구에게 아낌없이 애정표현 하는 스타일“ 이라며 ”여자친구가 앞에 있으면 계속 사진을 찍는다. 그럼 여자친구가 ‘자꾸 왜 찍냐’며 피하는데 그럼 ‘난 예쁜 건 꼭 찍어야 돼’라고 말해준다“고 밝혔다.

From today's article. from translate, it says kjk said he likes taking pictures of his GFs and it is his way of expressing affection for his girlfriends. Sometimes the girlfriends gets irritated and asks why he keeps taking so many pics and he says (insert cheesy music) "because i like shooting pretty things".

He has taken many pics of SoMin, so it means he thinks that SoMin is pretty then :D And he says it's his way of expressing his affection for his girlfriend, hmmm so taking pics of SoMin is his way of expressing his affection for Somin ?

Hmmm i'm curious if any member is going to tease him about him taking pics of SoMin and he posted that pic of him taking pics of SoMin lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

"the pretty things on kjk's phone" :wub:

@Rida Live  Going back to what you said about them editing out kookmin and almost never highlighting their friendship, i was reminded of how they never mentioned the photo kjk took of jsm with ks as background though it made a lot of news. everyone was curious wondering whether it was a mission, who was the person who took kjk's photo etc. But turns out it was a kookmin private thing. though lks was there and kjk mentioned him in his post, lks did not post a response, nor did haha who usually leaves comments. On shoot day, we could see these three coming after everyone and so min looking really excited. that is how we guessed it was after the photo session. so the point of kjk's post was not lks or who took his photo, but more an attempt to get away with posting so min's photo on his ig. 

In the next shoot too, nobody mentioned the photos again. Only in the article that had kjk talking about jsm growing on him, there was a passing reference to how he always leaves comments on her posts.

As for kookmin siblings, in official articles like the one above, they are mentioned as siblings but they are not referred that way on the show these days. also, whenever kookmin siblings was mentioned in the past, there happens something to hint that they could become more than siblings. First was the pool game where jsm made the kookmin cross and that ended with haha saying they look good together and lks saying they looked like a couple making up with a kiss after a fight. The next time, kookmin siblings cross was made was in the clan episode where kjk betrayed so min and he was trying to be nice to her. i think that was her way of saying it was fine and she didn't mind. but then kjk was acting so much like a drama BF who wanted to buy stuff for her that yjs got annoyed enough to ask whether she was his GF.  kjk got really red in the face there. The third time he mentioned her as his favourite dongsaeng, though not as a sister, was in the episode where he had to flog her. He said that as an excuse why he was hesitant. That again ended with yjs asking him whether she was his GF since he was helping her flog yjs.

These days he only says they are close when he has to do something bad to her as punishment. So it has moved from "siblings" to "favourite dongsaeng" to "we are really close now".

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Geez, kjk now you are teasing us.  Jsm really looked embarrassed and ysc couldn't resist from looking at her reaction.  Wow @kookminclan RunningMan, thanks for the translation, you really made our day.  What a huge 'revelation' and a great 'halloween gift' to commemorate the big change in their dynamics which took place exactly a year ago.  Daebak!!!!!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

"the pretty things on kjk's phone" :wub:

@Rida Live  Going back to what you said about them editing out kookmin and almost never highlighting their friendship, i was reminded of how they never mentioned the photo kjk took of jsm with ks as background though it made a lot of news. everyone was curious wondering whether it was a mission, who was the person who took kjk's photo etc. But turns out it was a kookmin private thing. though lks was there and kjk mentioned him in his post, lks did not post a response, nor did haha who usually leaves comments. On shoot day, we could see these three coming after everyone and so min looking really excited. that is how we guessed it was after the photo session. so the point of kjk's post was not lks or who took his photo, but more an attempt to get away with posting so min's photo on his ig. 

In the next shoot too, nobody mentioned the photos again. Only in the article that had kjk talking about jsm growing on him, there was a passing reference to how he always leaves comments on her posts.

As for kookmin siblings, in official articles like the one above, they are mentioned as siblings but they are not referred that way on the show these days. also, whenever kookmin siblings was mentioned in the past, there happens something to hint that they could become more than siblings. First was the pool game where jsm made the kookmin cross and that ended with haha saying they look good together and lks saying they looked like a couple making up with a kiss after a fight. The next time, kookmin siblings cross was made was in the clan episode where kjk betrayed so min and he was trying to be nice to her. i think that was her way of saying it was fine and she didn't mind. but then kjk was acting so much like a drama BF who wanted to buy stuff for her that yjs got annoyed enough to ask whether she was his GF.  kjk got really red in the face there. The third time he mentioned her as his favourite dongsaeng, though not as a sister, was in the episode where he had to flog her. He said that as an excuse why he was hesitant. That again ended with yjs asking him whether she was his GF since he was helping her flog yjs.

These days he only says they are close when he has to do something bad to her as punishment. So it has moved from "siblings" to "favourite dongsaeng" to "we are really close now".

That pic of SoMin that Jongkook took during "level up" episode was taken using SoMin's phone. The second pic, we can't tell whose phone was used, but those pics taken in Anyang was taken using Jongkook's phone. They were at his hometown of course he had to take SoMin's pics while being there lol.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

He has taken many pics of SoMin, so it means he thinks that SoMin is pretty then :D And he says it's his way of expressing his affection for his girlfriend, hmmm so taking pics of SoMin is his way of expressing his affection for Somin ?

Hmmm i'm curious if any member is going to tease him about him taking pics of SoMin and he posted that pic of him taking pics of SoMin lol

Lol I doubt they will bring it up. They don't even bring up the ones that make it to the news and articles, so I'm very much sure no one will bring JSM's name up after he makes that statement. And I also feel she always praises him as a good photographer because he really isn't that good :lol: as an excuse to mention his name. 

@kookminclan RunningMan you noticed too the progression in how they identify their relationship, from siblings to favourite dongsaeng to we are really close now. I mean it won't kill him to just say they are good friends just once and end it there:lol:. Haha and Somin are really close buddies now compared to even last year but they don't need to to tell us. 

Their relationship is such that he can't even look at her when she is sad like what happened last episode. Everyone was either cheering her up or clapping. He was the only one who had his head down and couldn't look at her, he didn't even clap. I really felt a connection there. If this was normal KJK he would have just said It's okay in a loud voice and no need to feel sad while clapping with the others but he didn't say a thing.It was almost like he was the one hurt.

And I don't know there was a scene that really stuck to me in ep 472. When jsm was asking kjk how many women he brought to a dating site he mentioned. Other than the fact that Haha suddenly started to look for things that weren't missing lol, the question felt off. And when he said just one, and after he became an adult  she looked so pleased and didn't question further. I am really not assuming anything here but I mean..... that whole part of the conversation felt like an inside joke

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

From today's article. from translate, it says kjk said he likes taking pictures of his GFs and it is his way of expressing affection for his girlfriends. Sometimes the girlfriends gets irritated and asks why he keeps taking so many pics and he says (insert cheesy music) "because i like shooting pretty things

Omaigaddd :wub::wub::wub:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

Feels like they can't help themselves with the clues ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Reminds me of when they showed him taking her picture at the snow resort in @kookminclan RunningMan's last video. I noted that this was possibly the start of his side job as Somin's onsite RM photographer ㅋㅋㅋ

I find it interesting that different things seem to be happening on Instagram vs what is shown on RM. Ever since the ep when they first mentioned Jongkook actively commenting on Somin's insta (that same intro where he said he made an impression on Somin's mum!), they have stopped teasing Somin about her insta posts. Is it because if they bring up her insta activities, they can't ignore the elephant in the room that is kookmin on fire in Insta? So much has happened - lots of trolling by Jongkook on her posts, in her live, her very *cough* conscientiously crediting all those wonderful photos taken by the skillful photographer Jongkook (girl, he's not that good a photographer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ). Yet not a peep on RM about this! 

So it seems like they are free to do what they want on Insta and have been exercising that freedom at will. Unlike on RM, or what had been edited to be broadcasted on RM. 

One question that cant leave my mind too is, why’s there nobody ask who was the guy in somin lyrics for ‘Come out confession’ song. They did praise the song & lyrics were good but they didn’t bother to ask who. They didn’t even ask anything bout the guy tho. If I were running man members, this will be the most intriguing info I want to know heheh Orr maybe its just my curiosity ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

My conclusion is our ship KOOKMIN is sailing so well..i hope this continues till they get married. If fate brings them together, we as a fans would be the happiest. Who knows the person that JK search all this while is Somin.

JK is the last person i want to ship with somin before bcause hes so cold with her but now its change completely. Hes the first! There is strange spark btween both of them that I never see in other lovelines even kwangmin.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@nhm love it's curious how uncurious the members are about certain things! Like they already know.... hehe

@kookminclan RunningMan saw your comment about the translation. The whole article is hard for me to decipher, but the section on Jongkook I agree with your understanding. 

Headline:

'런닝맨' 김종국 "여친 사진 계속 찍는다..애정표현多"

"Runningman Kim Jongkook 'always takes girlfriend's photos... show of affection".

최근 진행된 SBS '런닝맨' 녹화에서 멤버들은 “유재석의 소개로 현재의 아내와 결혼했다”는 지석진의 연애담을 화두로 각자의 설레는 연애담을 소개했다.

Something to do with YJS's introduction to his wife and marriage leading to JSK's exciting/fluttering love story?? Not sure... 

Kim Jongkook's 'style of generous expression of affection to his girlfriend' is "if my girlfriend is in front of me, I will keep on taking pictures. Then my girlfriend will say 'why do you always take pictures' to avoid it (?), then will tell her 'I must/have to take pictures of pretty things'". Not sure how 밝혔다 is being used here, so did not translate that .

경악을 금치 못하는 멤버들 사이에서 유난히 환호하던 유재석은 ”‘X맨’ 때 ‘당연하지’ 내공이 그냥 어디서 나온 게 아니다“라고 덧붙여 김종국의 반전 로맨틱 내공을 입증했다.

Something about members cannot repress their astonishment. And Yoo Jaesuk brings up Xmen 'of course' game as proof of his unexpected romantic side? 

전소민 역시 ‘심쿵’했던 연애담을 공개했는데 ”전 남자친구가 부대찌개를 먹으면서 나에게 ‘넌 라면을 예쁘게 부순다’ 라고 하더라. 그래서 그 이후에 라면만 보면 부쉈다“고 고백해 웃음을 자아냈다.

As expected, Jeon Somin with heart racing, shares her love story. Something about ex boyfriend and eating budae jjigae and ramyeon which I don't quite get lol. And her confession evoking laughter. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ZgluPgQCN/?igshid=1obesmahwi0zr

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1