[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

24 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

She hates on everyone who's nice to Somin. She said she was another ship shipper. I think she hates Jongkook because he and Somin are close now. And she thinks Jongkook cheats on Jihyo and betrays her. That person really has some serious mental issues and needs help

Exactly, she makes outrageous comments like KJK wants SJH's money. Sorry but isn't that loco, she's full on mentally unstable like how in the world does that make sense?? What money, how is he cheating? Are they married? It's a show!! 

Her reasoning makes me shudder. And she stays sexually harassing JSM and keeps saying she's trying to seduce the members. Honestly this bs has gone on for too long. JSM agency is really the worst for not taking any action on this

9 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Exactly, she makes outrageous comments like KJK wants SJH's money. Sorry but isn't that loco, she's full on mentally unstable like how in the world does that make sense?? What money, how is he cheating? Are they married? It's a show!! 

Her reasoning makes me shudder. And she stays sexually harassing JSM and keeps saying she's trying to seduce the members. Honestly this bs has gone on for too long. JSM agency is really the worst for not taking any action on this

Poor Jihyo to have such fan :sweat: Obsessive, delusional and mostly crazy. If only she channel her energy into something positive... 

• Like 1

Hello<3 

So I just scrolled KJK Instagram this morning and I saw a pic of young pretty lady. My first glance I thought that was JSM but I know that’s impossible. KJK will not posting a single pic of fine sexy young girl on Instagram to avoid speculation right? haha so I was right, that’s the pic of his beautiful niece. The first time I saw Jeon Wook Min on RunningMan I always thought JSM’s younger brother looks alike KJK’s older brother too so I guess KookMin does have resemblances. I always fascinated with couple who looks alike. What you guys think? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 10/31/2019 at 7:32 AM, autumnflowers said:

Something to cheer us up

The White shirt ep I remember JK said something like ‘I will help you to win today’ because Somin said that she never win. But at that moment she’s to occupied with KS so maybe she don’t realize oppa’s word :sweatingbullets:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3

On 10/31/2019 at 7:42 AM, autumnflowers said:

What do you think KJK is trying to do here?  

I think he wanted to grab her arm. JSM was standing so close to Jung Min so my shipper heart says he wanted to pull JSM away from Jung Min and closer to him :P

It looks like he was going to grab (or touch?) her arm. But he looked at the camera ( or pd? ) and stopped before his hand touched her arm. Looks suspicious. Maybe it was because of the restrictions @kookminclan RunningMan talked about hmmmm

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

Looks like its Chan-Min this episode lol. Why their loveline doesnt bother me is because it was just sprung on suddenly I think as a chance to get YSC noticed on the show for awards i guess. And the only person that brings it up is YJS. Before when he brought it up everyone laughed along but these days other members just nervously laugh about it. Curious to see their reaction to it this episode, they should try and be natural about it.

Although I don't get why the PD can't carry on with the show without a loveline tbh because at this point the members chemistry with each other is enough to carry on the whole show without the need of lovelines. Why cant they highlight YSC-JSM friendship, it would have been cuter and more realistic than a loveline tbh

Another thing I have noticed is when ever they pair them up as a couple, JSM seems to be the only one that participates. What makes it work I guess is YSC is just cautious instead of uncomfortable so it's funny. But why is he cautious, he always looks at the members or one person in particular like is it okay to carry on with this? Hmmmmm

I am tired of lovelines on the show tbh, also happy my man KJK is catching a break with them. Also SJH. They need to leave the members alone and let them interact more freely and naturally. I don't get where they get the idea that the audience loves the lovelines from. We love natural chemistry not forced lovelines

With that said, not expecting much or any kookmin moments this episode but it seems like a fun episode. RM has been really funny these days. I hope they can carry on with that without using lovelines as a clutch when they really dont need it.

JSM treats the loveline the way she handles the one with guests but she always makes sure to deny it at the end and never blushes. She's never even shy. So I don't get how people can conclude she actually likes him. She's just doing her job. But guess what makes her blush and all shy or should I say who?<_<

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@Mooncake09 I think you are right. i feel this episode had a lot of restrictions, especially with kookmin teaming up. this episode was shot before the korean fanmeet.

the video from the ig account was of the earlier mission when kjk and jsm were in one team with the male guest. we were not shown how the team was selected, so i guess the members could choose their own teams. but afterwards this scene caught my attention. this was right after they come out from the bus  where kookmin sat separately. here, kookmin stand together before the pd announces the mission.

curiously, haha keeps moving his eyes to the left and yjs also makes a face. jsj too looks to his left for some reason. i felt they were all probably gesturing to kjk to move or ysc to stand between them. kjk looks at them once and then looks down while ysc, the loyal guy, makes a face at yjs. it is seriously funny.

spLjAZ2.gif

kjk's face is set here though i can see kwang soo chuckling on the other side

qAE1WA4.gif

in this bit, you can see jsm saying something to kjk and kjk too turns to talk to her

Ye86ac0.gif

it is time for the team divisions, when yjs says he will make the teams, kjk points with his hand to his left. perhaps he was saying he had already selected his team :) . ysc protests that yjs choosing the teams is unfair.

aR6FWTV.gif

vu7W9Z1.gif

it then gets slightly awkward here. yjs says he will use his big data to divide the teams and he moves kjk out of there. kjk looks slightly upset.

AJAxTS2.gif

3zfcrbZ.gif

when the male guest is added to his team, kjk looks happy.  perhaps he thought jsm might be added to the team since she was having a kind of loveline with the male guest that episode.

surprisingly, yjs doesn't put jsm on the team with the male guest and chooses yu hwa. kjk looks disappointed though i must say the male guest is equally disappointed lol anyway, kjk points to the male guest and says he is not happy.

NeiLi7D.gif

kjk again complains that he has two guests on his team, but yjs just says "oh yeah". usually, kjk doesn't complain when guests are given to him. so i wondered whether he was saying indirectly that jsm should be on his team.

uM3xoK9.gif

if this was around the same period, i can understand why jsm was so cautious about standing next to kjk in the jakarta fanmeet. she might not have wanted to break the rules. it was in the next episode that kookmin both got lovelines, jsm with ysc and kjk with the female guest.

it is because of all this that i don't quite go by what i see on the show to judge kookmin relationship. with so many restrictions though some of them have eased since the fanmeet, it is hard to expect them to be all lovey dovey.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

@kookminclan RunningMan always love your observations. So details! 

From my perspective,kjk feeling to Somin now is real & obvious bcause he don't know how to hide his feeling.

For somin to kjk, i needs more confirmation actually bcause she can hide her feeling so well;). But the most obvious is the second hug during RM  korea fanmeeting. It came from nowhere..suddenly she hug him for the second time. And how she love to stare at him lately. Even the other loveline shipper notice this:sweatingbullets:.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 11/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@Mooncake09 I think you are right. i feel this episode had a lot of restrictions, especially with kookmin teaming up. this episode was shot before the korean fanmeet.

the video from the ig account was of the earlier mission when kjk and jsm were in one team with the male guest. we were not shown how the team was selected, so i guess the members could choose their own teams. but afterwards this scene caught my attention. this was right after they come out from the bus  where kookmin sat separately. here, kookmin stand together before the pd announces the mission.

curiously, haha keeps moving his eyes to the left and yjs also makes a face. jsj too looks to his left for some reason. i felt they were all probably gesturing to kjk to move or ysc to stand between them. kjk looks at them once and then looks down while ysc, the loyal guy, makes a face at yjs. it is seriously funny.

kjk's face is set here though i can see kwang soo chuckling on the other side

in this bit, you can see jsm saying something to kjk and kjk too turns to talk to her

it is time for the team divisions, when yjs says he will make the teams, kjk points with his hand to his left. perhaps he was saying he had already selected his team :) . ysc protests that yjs choosing the teams is unfair.

it then gets slightly awkward here. yjs says he will use his big data to divide the teams and he moves kjk out of there. kjk looks slightly upset.

when the male guest is added to his team, kjk looks happy.  perhaps he thought jsm might be added to the team since she was having a kind of loveline with the male guest that episode.

surprisingly, yjs doesn't put jsm on the team with the male guest and chooses yu hwa. kjk looks disappointed though i must say the male guest is equally disappointed lol anyway, kjk points to the male guest and says he is not happy.

kjk again complains that he has two guests on his team, but yjs just says "oh yeah". usually, kjk doesn't complain when guests are given to him. so i wondered whether he was saying indirectly that jsm should be on his team.

if this was around the same period, i can understand why jsm was so cautious about standing next to kjk in the jakarta fanmeet. she might not have wanted to break the rules. it was in the next episode that kookmin both got lovelines, jsm with ysc and kjk with the female guest.

it is because of all this that i don't quite go by what i see on the show to judge kookmin relationship. with so many restrictions though some of them have eased since the fanmeet, it is hard to expect them to be all lovey dovey.

Respect respect big respect! B)

I love your comments. 

Every time I read your comment, you always make a smile on my face. 

Our ship captain is a great and our clan is a very lucky. 

KookMin Clan aja aja fighting!!!

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@kookminclan RunningMancapt you are so  observant! I didn't notice those details. Maybe those restrictions have eased OR maybe our Kookmin (especially Jongkook) just decide at  times not to follow those rules and restrictions. I mean one is a rule breaker and the other is a rule destroyer ( although i don't understand what's the difference between rule breaker and rule destroyer. I think they are the same ). I think that's why the show keeps bringing up SoMin - Sechan loveline lately. Maybe the pd thinks that will make Kookmin tone down their interactions on camera cause SoMin has an official loveline on the show. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 11/1/2019 at 3:59 AM, Rida Live said:

Looks like its Chan-Min this episode lol. Why their loveline doesnt bother me is because it was just sprung on suddenly I think as a chance to get YSC noticed on the show for awards i guess. And the only person that brings it up is YJS. Before when he brought it up everyone laughed along but these days other members just nervously laugh about it. Curious to see their reaction to it this episode, they should try and be natural about it.

Although I don't get why the PD can't carry on with the show without a loveline tbh because at this point the members chemistry with each other is enough to carry on the whole show without the need of lovelines. Why cant they highlight YSC-JSM friendship, it would have been cuter and more realistic than a loveline tbh

Another thing I have noticed is when ever they pair them up as a couple, JSM seems to be the only one that participates. What makes it work I guess is YSC is just cautious instead of uncomfortable so it's funny. But why is he cautious, he always looks at the members or one person in particular like is it okay to carry on with this? Hmmmmm

I am tired of lovelines on the show tbh, also happy my man KJK is catching a break with them. Also SJH. They need to leave the members alone and let them interact more freely and naturally. I don't get where they get the idea that the audience loves the lovelines from. We love natural chemistry not forced lovelines

With that said, not expecting much or any kookmin moments this episode but it seems like a fun episode. RM has been really funny these days. I hope they can carry on with that without using lovelines as a clutch when they really dont need it.

JSM treats the loveline the way she handles the one with guests but she always makes sure to deny it at the end and never blushes. She's never even shy. So I don't get how people can conclude she actually likes him. She's just doing her job. But guess what makes her blush and all shy or should I say who?<_<

Hi. Im new shipper . I just read article from sompi that said ‘Running man hints at YSC and JSM continued love line’ it seem that the pd really want to push loveline btwn them. I guess tomorrow episode less kookmin scene just like last week episode. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Memeyome said:

Hi. Im new shipper . I just read article from sompi that said ‘Running man hints at YSC and JSM continued love line’ it seem that the pd really want to push loveline btwn them. I guess tomorrow episode less kookmin scene just like last week episode. 

we will see what happens. i think the loveline is there for two reasons. One may be to get ysc a nomination at the year end awards. however, i don't quite see chanmin winning as a couple. going by the comments i see on naver, korean fans really liked kwangmin which was really fresh as a loveline, but chanmin is more sterotypically loveline-like and therefore is not that interesting for knetz.

i love chanmin and their friendship. ysc always takes care of jsm and looks out for her. being the maknaes on the team, they have a really strong bond and i don't think so min would have survived her first one year of rm without se chan and vice versa. i don't see any romantic attraction between them though. they are both good at banter and that way their conversation would be funny. but i just don't see the need for a forced loveline between them at this stage which brings me to the second reason.

the second reason is that this might tone down kookmin interactions on the show. usually, when jsm has a loveline with ysc, she is put in a different team from kjk. kjk will also have to be more careful in his behaviour with so min if she has a loveline.

at the same time,  since the members are mature and everyone knows doing too much will ruin everyone's equations, loveline moments may not be that many to make things awkward. in the preview video, jsm is lying next to kjk when passing the water basin, so there might be some kookmin moments too.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

we will see what happens. i think the loveline is there for two reasons. One may be to get ysc a nomination at the year end awards. however, i don't quite see chanmin winning as a couple. going by the comments i see on naver, korean fans really liked kwangmin which was really fresh as a loveline, but chanmin is more sterotypically loveline-like and therefore is not that interesting for knetz.

i love chanmin and their friendship. ysc always takes care of jsm and looks out for her. being the maknaes on the team, they have a really strong bond and i don't think so min would have survived her first one year of rm without se chan and vice versa. i don't see any romantic attraction between them though. they are both good at banter and that way their conversation would be funny. but i just don't see the need for a forced loveline between them at this stage which brings me to the second reason.

the second reason is that this might tone down kookmin interactions on the show. usually, when jsm has a loveline with ysc, she is put in a different team from kjk. kjk will also have to be more careful in his behaviour with so min if she has a loveline.

at the same time,  since the members are mature and everyone knows doing too much will ruin everyone's equations, loveline moments may not be that many to make things awkward. in the preview video, jsm is lying next to kjk when passing the water basin, so there might be some kookmin moments too.

I love to read ur comment @kookminclan RunningMan n yes ysc n jsm look like more to bff type instead of love one. I believe that the pd do the loveline this week to tone down kookmin interaction. So they have to follow. Yup i watch the preview for next scene n icant wait to see kookmin moment tomorrow  <3

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Memeyome said:

Just like @kookminclan RunningMan said, we should wait and see tomorrow. Although the Chanmin loveline is brought up, they don't drag it out it's usually just a one minute scene. And Chanmin was just brought up last week. The last time it was highlighted was the episode before the fan meeting. I wonder why?

Even for the zombie episodes, since they both got turned at about the same time, they were all playful but all of a sudden in the next episode YJS is bringing it up. It might be for recognition so YSC gets an award and I really want him to win one to be honest. He's usually a background member but like KJK said he's very supportive to all the members. He laughs the loudest at their jokes and even adds to it to make it funnier.

I really don't have any high hopes for kookmin interaction this episode or in the future episodes. I try to be as realistic as I can about kookmin and everything is too suspicious. Let's ignore the fact that the show barely acknowledges their relationship and closeness as at least friends. But they also try as much as possible to cut out their interactions. Someone said we don't hear the Koomin siblings cross anymore and that couldn't be more true. We last heard it at ep 434 and they have practically become so close to each other now but no siblings cross or they don't refer to each other as siblings anymore hmmm.... Other than little snippets of their interactions here and there we only know how close they are from KJK who never forgets to mention it anytime he's asked to penalize JSM. And their SNS interactions. Everyone trolls JSM when she posts her poems but he is the only one that trolls her even when it's just a picture of herself lol. Always teasing her.

In the MUD segment where he called her to set her up with Jongmin before he called, he asked whether he should make a video call or normal call. I mean video call???? Unless he regularly video calls her I really don't think he would have made the suggestion  because it's really absurd to randomly video call someone without a heads up even if you're close sometimes.

In ep 464 (sorry I don't know how to make GIFs if not I would have put the moments here) when they went to the steak restaurant after their waffle date or mukbang lol. When YSC entered you could see they were having a deep and intimate discussion. KJK's mic was turned off for that scene so we couldn't hear what they were saying but I found it funny how disturbed he looked when YSC came. Like he ruined the moment. JSM looked annoyed too, like how can people really think she romantically likes YSC. That scene alone sold it for me. KJK was so startled by his arrival he didn't talk for a few seconds till and when YSC realised the situation he started looking apologetic.

They went together alone before the others to get waffles and no one even mentioned it or teased them about it. Anytime they interact they always put subtitles to say KJK is annoyed or dissapointed or irritated but lol his eyes and facial expression is saying something else. It really would have been easy to believe they were just good friends if the show didn't put so much restrictions and editing in their interactions. But the whole sneaky looks just makes me believe there is more

With all these said, I miss our love frog. We need male guests!! Forget about making a certain someone jealous, I just miss seeing her making acrostic poems and flirting with them

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

김종국은 “여자 친구에게 아낌없이 애정표현 하는 스타일“ 이라며 ”여자친구가 앞에 있으면 계속 사진을 찍는다. 그럼 여자친구가 ‘자꾸 왜 찍냐’며 피하는데 그럼 ‘난 예쁜 건 꼭 찍어야 돼’라고 말해준다“고 밝혔다.

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2017302

From today's article. from translate, it says kjk said he likes taking pictures of his GFs and it is his way of expressing affection for his girlfriends. Sometimes the girlfriends gets irritated and asks why he keeps taking so many pics and he says (insert cheesy music) "because i like shooting pretty things".

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

김종국은 “여자 친구에게 아낌없이 애정표현 하는 스타일“ 이라며 ”여자친구가 앞에 있으면 계속 사진을 찍는다. 그럼 여자친구가 ‘자꾸 왜 찍냐’며 피하는데 그럼 ‘난 예쁜 건 꼭 찍어야 돼’라고 말해준다“고 밝혔다.

From today's article. from translate, it says kjk said he likes taking pictures of his GFs and it is his way of expressing affection for his girlfriends. Sometimes the girlfriends gets irritated and asks why he keeps taking so many pics and he says (insert cheesy music) "because i like shooting pretty things".

Oh well then:lol:, is it too foward to say all those pictures make sense now?

Also remember the episode after the fan meeting when JSM was holding a baby fox and he randomly brought out his phone, still don't know if it was to take a picture but hmmmm... Whoever that girl is or is going to be that's one lucky girl-_-

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Wow..so, this is a way he shows affection to the girl he likes..he looks so happy these days. I saw today episode preview pictures in ig.He's glowing & openly talks abt romance. What is wrong with him lately? I never see him like this. Hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 5