[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

i felt sad for Somin in this week episode, but I think that will give her the motivation to work harder. Go Somin :blush:. However, the fact that KJK doesn't say anything to Somin after she return is quite strange. He is always the one who likes to encourage people whenever things doesn't go well. In RM he's like the 2nd leader after YJS so he always has something encouraging to say to the member. When Somin return he seem at lost, didn't know how to react and he look restless after that as if he just wanted to go to Somin and comfort her. The fact that he is in another group prevented him to go and comfort her as it might seem strange that you're comforting your rival group for their loss whereby you should feel happy that your rival group is not doing well. KJK really doesn't know how to hide his feeling well and thats the most refreshing and funny thing to see from the anyang tiger. I hope their relationship continues to blossom into whatever they want it to be. Such a sweet, cute and lovely couple:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, yaya1 said:

KJK really doesn't know how to hide his feeling well and thats the most refreshing and funny thing to see from the anyang tiger.

I'm agree with u!!

JK oppa cannot hide his feeling, no matter how hard he tried. Somin is an actress, so she can put a poker face to hide her feeling. Lately, she loves to take a glance at JK oppa:wub:. She just stare at him. 

I just hope they invite male guests now just to confirm it:D.even with sechan & kwangsoo, he already feels insecure.

• Like 4

On 10/29/2019 at 11:29 PM, Mooncake09 said:
Mira la reacción de Jongkook cuando Sechan eligió unirse al equipo de Bora : lol:

But for the mission to be accomplished well, they had to be in different groups, there he was playing innocent:D

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2

Vi que la invitada del equipo de KJk no quería que JSM estaría en su equipo, no la elegía primero como Bora, cuando hizo el primer cambio, no la elegía a ella, fue KJk quien pensó al final, cuando el segundo cambio fue hecho ella reeligió a JSM con muy rápido irse, KJK nuevamente discutió sobre quién debería irse pero esta vez no obtuvo JSM ... Creo que: 1) al invitado no le gustó bien JSM o 2) Ella esperaba continuar con una línea de amor (que no prosperó) Y él notó la química entre los dos y no le gustó ... ¡¡¡Yo y mi pequeña cabeza loca! jajaja: wub:

• Like 5

On 10/30/2019 at 8:15 AM, Rida Live said:
Hey guys, can we please all come together and report this account and all of her other accounts. It's getting ridiculous, she harasses JSM and KJK and always posts crude assumptions about them. I'm tired of her existence on the app and her spamming their comment section with her nonsense. This rubbish has to stop.

And a huge thumbs down to JSM agency for letting this rubbish go on because I am sure this page has been brought to their attention a couple of times. My biggest wish for her is to upgrade to a better agency that can protect her

Yes. Have tried so many times before and instagram just did not accept the reports. But, as soon as i saw your post here, i thought, if multiple people reports at the same time, instagram normally deactivates the account. And so just when i went to report that disgusting account again, it seems to be already taken down? As in no post are appearing? But i can still see her profile via the search. Can you confirm?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.

Just now, Losdol said:

I know. Have tried so many times before and instagram just did not accept the reports. But, as soon as i saw your post here, i thought, if multiple people reports at the same time, instagram normally deactivates the account. And so just when i went to report that disgusting account again, it seems to be already taken down? As in no post are appearing? But i can still see her profile via the search.  Can you confirm?

Or it could be me being blocked by the account lol..

3 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Or it could be me being blocked by the account lol ..

Nope. I can see the account's post. It is still there!!! We all need to report please....The number of reports received on a certain account will make a difference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Losdol said:

I know. Have tried so many times before and instagram just did not accept the reports. But, as soon as i saw your post here, i thought, if multiple people reports at the same time, instagram normally deactivates the account. And so just when i went to report that disgusting account again, it seems to be already taken down? As in no post are appearing? But i can still see her profile via the search.  Can you confirm?

Lol I think I'm blocked too because I thought the account was gone but on JSM comment under KJK post yesterday I saw people replying to her comment telling her to stop but I couldn't see the comment so idk

I think I'm blocked on the sominjongkookcouple page, however I can still see this one. And she's really dumb pretending to be a shipper because any one can see it's obviously her from her poor grammar and crude sentences

20 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Lol I think I'm blocked too because I thought the account was gone but on JSM comment under KJK post yesterday I saw people replying to her comment telling her to stop but I couldn't see the comment so idk

I think I'm blocked on the sominjongkookcouple page, however I can still see this one. And she's really dumb pretending to be a shipper because any one can see it's obviously her from her poor grammar and crude sentences

I think she's crazy..She have multiple fake accounts including sominjongkookcouple. The page is still there, not deleted. The worse thing is she keeps harrased somin & JK. I saw her make a fan account pretending to be a jihyo fan too and talk abt somin on other shipper igs account. She is mentally disorder. I already report but nothing happened. So sad!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Creo que está loca ... Tiene múltiples cuentas falsas, incluyendo sominjongkookcouple. La página sigue ahí, no eliminada. Lo peor es que ella sigue acosando a Somin & JK. La vi hacer una cuenta de fanático pretendiendo ser también una fan de jihyo y hablar sobre alguna cuenta de otros consignadores. Ella es un trastorno mental. Ya informo pero no pasó nada. ¡Muy triste!

Yo pienso que está loca de remate

Some fans have suspected that account and sominjongkookcouple are owner by the same person. Those accounts keep harassing SoMin and Jongkook. I can't see sominjongkookcouple posts and comments. I thought the account was gone but it's still around. Maybe that account blocked me or because i reported that account as spam so insta blocked it for me.

That su.nny is just disgusting. They use vulgar words in their posts and captions. But what is funny? Even a SoMin and Jongkook hater can see there's something between them lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was just bingeing on old episodes from 2017 and 2018 and I have to say, KJK's character development is quite astonishing.  Whether the change is because he is in a better place this year or he decided to vamp up his character this year, I really like it. Though I still liked the mean Anyang tiger but now I like how he can be the ruthless Anyang tiger and a cute and sly muscular bear at the same time. He and JSJ deserve the awards this year. I love how laid back he is especially recently, all bright and colourful. It really is a good look on him.

Also watching past episodes made me realise how underrated JSM-KJK new relationship or friendship or whatever is. They were the most awkward pair. I know JSM also got recently close with Haha but even back then, they weren't awkward.  Now KJK is all chatty and smiles with her and can't even scold her properly without smiling. How cute:wub:. I hope in the future they can be a couple but it doesn't matter to me too if they are just platonic and siblings. No matter their relationship, their story really is the cutest:heart:.

And all, fellow shippers, both the silent and active shippers please let's all report any hate accounts of JSM we know. It's truly the most we can do as of now. Her haters are crazy, delusional and crazy. Did I mention crazy?? They truly are. How can you consistently hate someone for 2 years for being themselves and earning a living. And I also want to commend this fanbase. Truly the only thing that gave me courage to start commenting here was how mature, peaceful and nice everyone is. How everyone respects each other's opinion without being vicious. And most importantly how we only focus on our ship and don't drag other ships or members. Truly love this clan:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

That su.nny is just disgusting. They use vulgar words in their posts and captions. But what is funny? Even a SoMin and Jongkook hater can see there's something between them lol

This made me laugh lol. But she truly is crazy, it's like she's not even from this earth. How can one person be so delusional. Poor SJH, she keeps using her name as an excuse for her nonsense but what's funny is she's a general hater. The only person she doesn't bash is SJH. She insults all the members as long as they communicate with JK or SM. I think she's originally a KJK hater. And I also believe she's the same as the sominjongkook couple too. She speaks the same way. What a witch!

Omg how can a person be this mentally crooked? One time pretend to be a shipper, one time being an agressive hater? :astonished: Dont they have anything to do at all? :triumph: Can we report this to Mr Tiny? He seems to be the most active person to take actions towards haters :anguished:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos. Even more so when they violate the language prohibitions of these forums.
  • Like 1

Also maybe instead of reporting as harassment we can report it contains other people property. As instagram is really strict when it comes to infringement.  (They contain SBS video which not theirs). So hopefully this way ig will respond quicker :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

And I also want to commend this fanbase. Truly the only thing that gave me courage to start commenting here was how mature, peaceful and nice everyone is. How everyone respects each other's opinion without being vicious. And most importantly how we only focus on our ship and don't drag other ships or members. Truly love this clan:heart:

Same!! The only reason I love kookmin clan so much. You all shippers are so mature and positive. I follow most of the kookmin shippers pages on igs and all of the comments are positive & supportive. i love how we just stay focus & lowkey on our loveline. Good job everyone!

I hope all kookmin shippers who follow sominjongkookcouple on igs, please unfollow it & make report on that account. That account is not from our shipper ,totally absurd and keep harrased somin& JK including their friends too.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, nhm love said:

Also maybe instead of reporting as harassment we can report it contains other people property. As instagram is really strict when it comes to infringement.  (They contain SBS video which not theirs). So hopefully this way ig will respond quicker :bawling:

I thought about reporting it for copyright infringement too but then i thought insta wouldn't follow up my reports cause it should be SBS making the report. But let me try

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

This made me laugh lol. But she truly is crazy, it's like she's not even from this earth. How can one person be so delusional. Poor SJH, she keeps using her name as an excuse for her nonsense but what's funny is she's a general hater. The only person she doesn't bash is SJH. She insults all the members as long as they communicate with JK or SM. I think she's originally a KJK hater. And I also believe she's the same as the sominjongkook couple too. She speaks the same way. What a witch!

She hates on everyone who's nice to Somin. She said she was another ship shipper. I think she hates Jongkook because he and Somin are close now. And she thinks Jongkook cheats on Jihyo and betrays her. That person really has some serious mental issues and needs help

• Like 2