Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ktk2llf.gif

zP9GJBb.gif

RrS7sMe.gife2VZvIK.gif

 

 

kjk can get jealous and territorial, but i felt the sj grab was not really a case of him pushing her hand away from jsj, but more of jsm taking off her hand once she realized kjk's hand was on her hand. you can see he is not putting enough pressure on her hand to wrench it off, so i think it is more of jsm removing her hand realizing kjk was about to grab hers. from whatever we have seen in episode 462 and 472, kjk has a habit of grabbing jsm's wrist and i think that is something not permitted in front of the camera. jsm is very careful when kjk grabs her wrist and kjk has a sheepish grin at the camera whenever he does that.

in this episode the first time they won as a team, you can see kjk high fiving jsj/lks  and then turning around to look at jsm, may be thinking of high fiving her, but i don't think he did. this time around, i think he was discreetly trying to put his hand on hers keeping his above jsj's, but jsm took away her hand before that. you can see his hand on her hand even as she has taken her hand away from jsj's. also notice both of them look shy and lks looks away.

 

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

 

 

 

 

 

kjk can get jealous and territorial, but i felt the sj grab was not really a case of him pushing her hand away from jsj, but more of jsm taking off her hand once she realized kjk's hand was on her hand. you can see he is not putting enough pressure on her hand to wrench it off, so i think it is more of jsm removing her hand realizing kjk was about to grab hers. from whatever we have seen in episode 462 and 472, kjk has a habit of grabbing jsm's wrist and i think that is something not permitted in front of the camera. jsm is very careful when kjk grabs her wrist and kjk has a sheepish grin at the camera whenever he does that.

in this episode the first time they won as a team, you can see kjk high fiving jsj/lks  and then turning around to look at jsm, may be thinking of high fiving her, but i don't think he did. this time around, i think he was discreetly trying to put his hand on hers keeping his above jsj's, but jsm took away her hand before that. you can see his hand on her hand even as she has taken her hand away from jsj's. also notice both of them look shy and lks looks away.

 

 

That makes sense but the real question here is why they aren't allowed. If there is really nothing between then, it wouldn't be a problem, would it? Or maybe they are trying to promote the original lovelines. The restriction just makes everything more obvious, seeing how they always take a glance at the PD before or after any skinship. But I think it's cute how KJK can't control himself when it comes to celebrating with her. JSM like the true actress she is always brushes off the moment with a witty remark to steer everyone off KJK's obviously shy face.

For example, how she naturally held on to KJK's thumb and declared that he shouldn't forget her efforts when he suddenly grabbed her wrist to celebrate with her while KJK sheepishly looked at the staff. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

 

 

 

 

 

kjk can get jealous and territorial, but i felt the sj grab was not really a case of him pushing her hand away from jsj, but more of jsm taking off her hand once she realized kjk's hand was on her hand. you can see he is not putting enough pressure on her hand to wrench it off, so i think it is more of jsm removing her hand realizing kjk was about to grab hers. from whatever we have seen in episode 462 and 472, kjk has a habit of grabbing jsm's wrist and i think that is something not permitted in front of the camera. jsm is very careful when kjk grabs her wrist and kjk has a sheepish grin at the camera whenever he does that.

in this episode the first time they won as a team, you can see kjk high fiving jsj/lks  and then turning around to look at jsm, may be thinking of high fiving her, but i don't think he did. this time around, i think he was discreetly trying to put his hand on hers keeping his above jsj's, but jsm took away her hand before that. you can see his hand on her hand even as she has taken her hand away from jsj's. also notice both of them look shy and lks looks away.

 

 

The second gif makes it very clear that they have restrictions

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rida Live said:

 

That makes sense but the real question here is why they aren't allowed. If there is really nothing between then, it wouldn't be a problem, would it? Or maybe they are trying to promote the original lovelines. The restriction just makes everything more obvious, seeing how they always take a glance at the PD before or after any skinship. But I think it's cute how KJK can't control himself when it comes to celebrating with her. JSM like the true actress she is always brushes off the moment with a witty remark to steer everyone off KJK's obviously shy face.

For example, how she naturally held on to KJK's thumb and declared that he shouldn't forget her efforts when he suddenly grabbed her wrist to celebrate with her while KJK sheepishly looked at the staff. 

No, it wouldn't be. Also, whenever kjk grabs jsm's hand, the shot is edited weirdly where we can hardly notice the hand or whose it is.  yes, the restriction makes everything more obvious especially from kjk's side. i too find it really cute how he can't help himself and in times like these, he just glows. jsm is usually much more careful with public skinship. the only exception was the fanmeet where she didn't hold back after the dance and hugged him in a way she has never hugged him before on the show. but that was a really emotional moment and i don't think the pds could have stopped them in front of a live audience. she also put her face close to kjk's shoulder after that group hug. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

No, it wouldn't be. Also, whenever kjk grabs jsm's hand, the shot is edited weirdly where we can hardly notice the hand or whose it is.  yes, the restriction makes everything more obvious especially from kjk's side. i too find it really cute how he can't help himself and in times like these, he just glows. jsm is usually much more careful with public skinship. the only exception was the fanmeet where she didn't hold back after the dance and hugged him in a way she has never hugged him before on the show. but that was a really emotional moment and i don't think the pds could have stopped them in front of a live audience. she also put her face close to kjk's shoulder after that group hug. 

I have a feeling that the restriction is maybe due to the haters.We can see how crazy the haters is and what they're capable to do (ex, somin ig got reported). 

 

The other reason is maybe they dont want to highlight kookmin interaction. RM just approve kookmin as 'sibling', not couple like the other shipper. I think they are cautious abt that. The haters already accused somin to make a new loveline with JK and win the couple award at the end of year.Crazy. Even RM never approve kookmin as a couple, how they can win that..haha. 

 

But, interestingly nowadays we never see the 'kookmin siblings' cross again. I wonder why..hehe

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yes, the restriction makes everything more obvious especially from kjk's side.

I think it is obvious more so from KJK side also because he once confessed that he can’t be rude to the girl he likes, he would tease her and all but he would never do anything that would make her feel bad. He is starting to become very much nice to Somin. And From his songs too he is like a romantic that would fall so in love that he can’t but help express his feeling. Whereas Somin can control herself or make herself busy herself with other things so that she doesn’t show much Of her honest feelings. So, she would, before, stand far apart from KJK, which lately isn’t working since she stands close to him, which results to her also showing some feelings. Even though very subtle. But, yeah most of the time unlike the fan meet she would brush KJK off somehow or she would hug or high five him but very briefly. Like the moment during their fan meet practice, we can see her blushing hard, she really wanted to contain herself, but it seemed as though she just couldn’t. She ended up doing silly things that were hard to comprehend. Now that I think about it, both might be quite obvious, but they have different ways of expressing. Somin I think talks nonsense like the example during fan meet practice when she tried to get Sechan and Kwangsoo to carry her instead. Her running away from KJK is a sign showing her discomfort at a different level. If she wasn’t interested in him she wouldn’t be running away from him as to say. Where Somin is taking the indirect approach, where she is trying to push him away, KJK is taking the direct approach. Where he doesn’t shy away of holding her hand but he would hold try to contain himself, like smile at her, or smile at the PD apologetic. Well, I am looking forward to their future. This weekends episode seems like they are in different teams, so looking forward to their interaction. :wub::love: 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most obvious restriction btween Somin and JK is during their fan meetings. In Indonesia fm, we can see Somin run away from JK. She looks like dont want to stand beside him. I feel sad looking at that, but i understand because Indonesia has one of the largest other loveline fans. They even make a placard for their loveline and gave it to the RM members. Just imagine Somin feeling looking at that. No wonder she stay away from JK.

 

In korea fm, Somin looks so relaxed and comfortable. She can do anything she want bcause Koreans dont like loveline things. And thats how we can saw Somin and JK stay side by side all the time and did their sweet interactions:wub:.

  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very curious to see who will be nominated for best couple for the 2019 SBS awards. None of the lovelines have been stable. So far my favourite has been the forbidden couple :joy:. They are so hilarious and JSJ-JSM is one of the most underrated pairings in RM. It's like watching a grumpy father with his excited child. JSM truly is a chemistry machine.

And I'm so happy they laid off the YSC-JSM loveline. Even though it was natural and cute too because of participation from both sides it was very obvious it was being forced on them. They are cute just as besties and maknaes along with LKS

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

But, interestingly nowadays we never see the 'kookmin siblings' cross again. I wonder why..hehe

I noticed it too:lol:. The last time we heard of kookmin siblings was ep 434. Even the members didn't bring it up. I mean during their couple dance for the fan meeting, they could have easily made the 'kookmin siblings' a thing but it was JK and Sopee:joy:

I wonder what changed, hmmmmmm<_<

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Very curious to see who will be nominated for best couple for the 2019 SBS awards. None of the lovelines have been stable. So far my favourite has been the forbidden couple :joy:. They are so hilarious and JSJ-JSM is one of the most underrated pairings in RM. It's like watching a grumpy father with his excited child. JSM truly is a chemistry machine.

And I'm so happy they laid off the YSC-JSM loveline. Even though it was natural and cute too because of participation from both sides it was very obvious it was being forced on them. They are cute just as besties and maknaes along with LKS

 

I bolded the part above because I agree with this so much. She has so much chemistry not just with her fellow actors in dramas (something about 1% *fans self*) but in other non romantic ship interactions too - with YJS, Haha, Sechan, Kwangsoo etc. Just love how they have so much fun with each other and enjoy each others' company. 

 

My main non romantic Somin otp is YJS and Sechan. Love how she and YJS play off each other so well, and he clearly adores her and is amused by her - keeps bringing up funny things she said off-camera, and always reacts to her when she does things on camera. 

 

I like the bestie vibe she has with Sechan, not the forced loveline. Sechan reacts to the Somin loveline almost the same way Jongkook reacts to his forced loveline - both boys are uncomfortable while the actresses are better at playing along with the show lovelines. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Very curious to see who will be nominated for best couple for the 2019 SBS awards. None of the lovelines have been stable. So far my favourite has been the forbidden couple :joy:. They are so hilarious and JSJ-JSM is one of the most underrated pairings in RM. It's like watching a grumpy father with his excited child. JSM truly is a chemistry machine.

And I'm so happy they laid off the YSC-JSM loveline. Even though it was natural and cute too because of participation from both sides it was very obvious it was being forced on them. They are cute just as besties and maknaes along with LKS

 

For the Best couple, I think RM tried to push Jongkook and Jihyo. That’s why I will not surprise if they win the award this year. However, their chemistry was quite weak. Ji SukJin-Jeon Somin was better :D KookMin sibling also cute, but we have to analysis to see their loveline :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, nobody can beat kwangmin couple. Their chemistry onscreen is just insane!:lol: but that was before, nowadays i miss their interaction. 

 

They should change the 'best couple award' to the 'best chemistry award'. I would vote for jaesuk and somin:D or JK and kwangsoo!

For JK and jihyo, i dont see much chemistry for them to get couple award. Sometimes, they're akward for each other. But, im not suprised too if they get that since there's a rumours abt them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

\

 

 

 

 

kjk can get jealous and territorial, but i felt the sj grab was not really a case of him pushing her hand away from jsj, but more of jsm taking off her hand once she realized kjk's hand was on her hand. you can see he is not putting enough pressure on her hand to wrench it off, so i think it is more of jsm removing her hand realizing kjk was about to grab hers. from whatever we have seen in episode 462 and 472, kjk has a habit of grabbing jsm's wrist and i think that is something not permitted in front of the camera. jsm is very careful when kjk grabs her wrist and kjk has a sheepish grin at the camera whenever he does that.

in this episode the first time they won as a team, you can see kjk high fiving jsj/lks  and then turning around to look at jsm, may be thinking of high fiving her, but i don't think he did. this time around, i think he was discreetly trying to put his hand on hers keeping his above jsj's, but jsm took away her hand before that. you can see his hand on her hand even as she has taken her hand away from jsj's. also notice both of them look shy and lks looks away.

 

The 2nd gif tho, he's like "urghh i'm not allowed to do this" lol

I can imagine before every shoot, the pd and other members have to remind them about the restrictions and that they should control themselves :D 

But even with those restrictions they still manage to have some cute and sweet interactions :rolleyes: 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New post from Somin 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4E_xw1h3Oj/?igshid=sa0182fqprfc

 

Of her 21 yo self. Feeling nostalgic? Hehe 

 

Ha Seok Jin commented, along with Lee Donghwi and Code Kunst. ^^ 

 

I'd love to see HSJ back on RM! He and JSM had such great chemistry - especially when they filmed 1% viewers/fans wondered if they dated for real! - I'd like to see how KJK handles himself! 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

New post from Somin 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4E_xw1h3Oj/?igshid=sa0182fqprfc

 

Of her 21 yo self. Feeling nostalgic? Hehe 

 

Ha Seok Jin commented, along with Lee Donghwi and Code Kunst. ^^ 

 

I'd love to see HSJ back on RM! He and JSM had such great chemistry - especially when they filmed 1% viewers/fans wondered if they dated for real! - I'd like to see how KJK handles himself! 

 

DO u know perhaps what they wrote? Saw dat byul Unnie also commented. Anyone able to translate those comments? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Losdol said:

DO u know perhaps what they wrote? Saw dat byul Unnie also commented. Anyone able to translate those comments? 

 

Lee Donghwi - "last week" (that is saying she still looks the same I think? ^^)

 

Other comments along the same line (based on my naver dictionary app)

 

Code kunst - "preservative"

 

Ha Seokjin - "you too silica gel?" (This sounds a bit strange but maybe same meaning as code kunst above?)

 

Byul- rough translation "omo Somina! I thought it was a Hong kong actress for a moment. Were you always crazy innocent?" Lol that's a bad translation out of the words 청순 (pure, innocent) 하고 (and) 난리 (fuss, crazy, mess - like causing a stir I guess?) 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

 

Lee Donghwi - "last week" (that is saying she still looks the same I think? ^^)

 

Other comments along the same line (based on my naver dictionary app)

 

Code kunst - "preservative"

 

Ha Seokjin - "you too silica gel?" (This sounds a bit strange but maybe same meaning as code kunst above?)

 

Byul- rough translation "omo Somina! I thought it was a Hong kong actress for a moment. Were you always crazy innocent?" Lol that's a bad translation out of the words 청순 (pure, innocent) 하고 (and) 난리 (fuss, crazy, mess - like causing a stir I guess?) 

Thank you!!:grin: Our forever young sominie deserves all da positive words..

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...