Quantcast

No major Kookmin moments but one scene really caught my attention. When SoMin was cornered by Sechan and Jongkook was there too, we saw how Jongkook just stood there. He didn't even try to rip SoMin's nametag off. Yoona who arrived later then ripped SoMin's nametag off. That's really strange. Cause earlier before that he unhesitantly ripped Haha's nametag off twice! But when SoMin was right on front of him, he didn't do anything. I think he didn't know what to do. He couldn't help her by letting her go of course but at the same time he didn't want to rip off her nametag

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

No major Kookmin moments but one scene really caught my attention. When SoMin was cornered by Sechan and Jongkook was there too, we saw how Jongkook just stood there. He didn't even try to rip SoMin's nametag off. Yoona who arrived later then ripped SoMin's nametag off. That's really strange. Cause earlier before that he unhesitantly ripped Haha's nametag off twice! But when SoMin was right on front of him, he didn't do anything. I think he didn't know what to do. He couldn't help her by letting her go of course but at the same time he didn't want to rip off her nametag

Exactly!

I've been binge watching RM's episodes worth of 1.5years and scared by his changes!

• Like 5

Jee seok Jin is a Jeon somin fans for sure lol. Even when jsm delivered an ambiguous poem to him, he still looked like a proud father. I don't blame their forbidden love line that arose out of nowhere. He rooted for kookmin so much although in ep 471 he also teased spartace. The way he tried to push jsm to kjk is sweet!

If this ship sink and they're having platonic relationship just like kwangmong, I pitty JSM future bf, just like I pitty HaHa's daughter future bf.

Edited: please give me more recommended episodes!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Airine Jacobs said:

Exactly!

I've been binge watching RM's episodes worth of 1.5years and scared by his changes!

The ruthless tiger has changed into a soft kitten :lol: SoMin has put a spell on our tough guy

• Like 9

I don't want to be pessimist about KookMin...but did you see the SoMin IG updated just a couple of hours?...the one that seemed a date?... I think she is having one with a guy...he has been her friend for years, but lately they seem to have many dinner dates... he just posted the pic.... his IG: may.two

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I don't want to be pessimist about KookMin...but did you see the SoMin IG updated just a couple of hours?...the one that seemed a date?... I think she is having one with a guy...he has been her friend for years, but lately they seem to have many dinner dates... he just posted the pic.... his IG: may.two

Aah, I thought the guy is married? Bcs I see him with baby but prob the baby is his nephew/niece.

Anyway, you don't have to be pessimistic or worried. The worst thing had happened in monday couple and since I believe all members in this forum are rather rational and reasonable, at the end as fans, being supportive is always an answer. Although if that guy is indeed in relationship with jsm, I pity kjk as I'm pretty sure he has special feeling to jsm.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I would have also freaked out because of those pictures as well, but Somin knew  this friend from way back, even when she was dating publicly and broke up. Knowing the fact that she posts those pictures when she says that she will only announce her relationship after she gets married, I think that even the fact that she can meet him outside alone comfortably shows the platonic side of their relationship. I think Somin and this friend did not hung out much this year and the past few weeks went out together to grab a bite. Somin looked relaxed in the picture and not someone who is with a bf tensed situation. My assumptions might be wrong but knowing Somin’s personality she would not forget her friends, and the caption saying “Thank you for running and giving it to me” must mean that Somin must have asked him to come last minute and wanted something that she might have wanted from him. Let’s wait a little longer, if he is the one, then she will let us know, if not then there will be no mention of it. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Airine Jacobs said:

Aah, I thought the guy is married? Bcs I see him with baby but prob the baby is his nephew/niece.

Anyway, you don't have to be pessimistic or worried. The worst thing had happened in monday couple and since I believe all members in this forum are rather rational and reasonable, at the end as fans, being supportive is always an answer. Although if that guy is indeed in relationship with jsm, I pity kjk as I'm pretty sure he has special feeling to jsm.

I wish all happiness to SoMinnie with whoever she loves...

Just as KookMin shipper I will feel a bit sad when this ship ends...just like how it feels when your favorite kdrama comes to an end... 

So, I really hope SoMin and KJK can continue being close friends 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Airine Jacobs said:

Jee seok Jin is a Jeon somin fans for sure lol. Even when jsm delivered an ambiguous poem to him, he still looked like a proud father. I don't blame their forbidden love line that arose out of nowhere. He rooted for kookmin so much although in ep 471 he also teased spartace. The way he tried to push jsm to kjk is sweet!

If this ship sink and they're having platonic relationship just like kwangmong, I pitty JSM future bf, just like I pitty HaHa's daughter future bf.

Pls write one for waffle date episode! Hihi Being kookmin fan for a while but woww you really got some great observations tho! I just seem to enjoy others opinion and analysis but to write one, I couldn’t tsk tsk

thanks all for your devoted time & sweat to write for people like me ^^v

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I would have also freaked out because of those pictures as well, but Somin knew  this friend from way back, even when she was dating publicly and broke up. Knowing the fact that she posts those pictures when she says that she will only announce her relationship after she gets married, I think that even the fact that she can meet him outside alone comfortably shows the platonic side of their relationship. I think Somin and this friend did not hung out much this year and the past few weeks went out together to grab a bite. Somin looked relaxed in the picture and not someone who is with a bf tensed situation. My assumptions might be wrong but knowing Somin’s personality she would not forget her friends, and the caption saying “Thank you for running and giving it to me” must mean that Somin must have asked him to come last minute and wanted something that she might have wanted from him. Let’s wait a little longer, if he is the one, then she will let us know, if not then there will be no mention of it. 

i don't think jsm will post pics from private gatherings where she is meeting her bf on her instagram.

may.two and lpm_autumn, the owner of kimbrosis cafe seem to be really close friends of jsm. she and he have been friends for around 10 years. they usually hang out together at the Grand Mint festival which is coming up this october, so one more reason to catch up.

i don't know if it is a pattern but i have noticed with jsm that she often meets up with her friends when kjk is busy or on vacation. the day jsm posted a picture at kim bro sis cafe, kjk was having a concert. now  kjk is on his concert vacation, and jsm is coincidentally or not meeting up with her friends. 

i am glad she is in a good mood and having fun with her friends while he is having fun with his friends. i think it is a healthy thing to keep renewing your old friendships even if you get together with someone. 

something else i observed; it could be a coincidence. last time kjk went to Canada with his dad and wasn't coming online for a few days. jsm then posted an emo post with clouds on 11 july and haha teased her asking her to write a poem. the very next day kjk started posting his ig stories and he kept reporting his activities for the entire trip. that was so unlike the kjk of old who would practically go missing from his IG once he reached LA. we had to get news of him from his friends' ig. i think that is what @Laijana meant. this time, from the time his flight landed, he has been giving regular ig story and post updates and jsm too has been really active from then on.

i was reminded of what jsm said while defending yjs in the "along with the gods" episode. yjs would keep calling his wife to tell her he had reached wherever he went and jsm found that very romantic.

i don't know if it is because of the fan curiosity about jsm's possible bf or if it is jsm teasing her fans and keeping them guessing who "that man" is. she posts her pics without revealing who is with her and after a day, the person with her reveals himself/herself. :)

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i don't think jsm will post pics from private gatherings where she is meeting her bf on her instagram.

may.two and lpm_autumn, the owner of kimbrosis cafe seem to be really close friends of jsm. she and he have been friends for around 10 years. they usually hang out together at the Grand Mint festival which is coming up this october, so one more reason to catch up.

i don't know if it is a pattern but i have noticed with jsm that she often meets up with her friends when kjk is busy or on vacation. the day jsm posted a picture at kim bro sis cafe, kjk was having a concert. now  kjk is on his concert vacation, and jsm is coincidentally or not meeting up with her friends. 

i am glad she is in a good mood and having fun with her friends while he is having fun with his friends. i think it is a healthy thing to keep renewing your old friendships even if you get together with someone. 

something else i observed; it could be a coincidence. last time kjk went to Canada with his dad and wasn't coming online for a few days. jsm then posted an emo post with clouds on 11 july and haha teased her asking her to write a poem. the very next day kjk started posting his ig stories and he kept reporting his activities for the entire trip. that was so unlike the kjk of old who would practically go missing from his IG once he reached LA. we had to get news of him from his friends' ig. i think that is what @Laijana meant. this time, from the time his flight landed, he has been giving regular ig story and post updates and jsm too has been really active from then on.

i was reminded of what jsm said while defending yjs in the "along with the gods" episode. yjs would keep calling his wife to tell her he had reached wherever he went and jsm found that very romantic.

i don't know if it is because of the fan curiosity about jsm's possible bf or if it is jsm teasing her fans and keeping them guessing who "that man" is. she posts her pics without revealing who is with her and after a day, the person with her reveals himself/herself. :)

The list of 'the man' mentioned in her song is getting longer:sweatingbullets:. I'm glad she has many close friends and she also hang out with RM members outside filming, Sechan,Kwangsoo and even JK. That's why its difficult to know who that guy is. I think JK has a crush on somin,but as he mentioned in MUD show, he will never confess first to the women he interested. That's a problem:rolleyes:. As a fan, I hope the best for both of them even they will not ended up together:).

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

The list of 'the man' mentioned in her song is getting longer:sweatingbullets:. I'm glad she has many close friends and she also hang out with RM members outside filming, Sechan,Kwangsoo and even JK. That's why its difficult to know who that guy is. I think JK has a crush on somin,but as he mentioned in MUD show, he will never confess first to the women he interested. That's a problem:rolleyes:. As a fan, I hope the best for both of them even they will not ended up together:).

He won't be the first to confess yet he intensively woo the woman:sweatingbullets:

They will be a good friend as long as the pd don't force loveline to them. I will be hated if ppl in my community read this, but srsly, I hate spartace so much as it gives pressure on sjh. Sorry to say but sjh didn't deserve more heartbreak after all that happened. She looks way more relaxed and can enjoy the game to the fullest after jsm came. I will hate anyone who disturb her now.

Fyi, I'd been thinking and wishing the possibility of KJK and SJH to be together long time ago when monday couple was advertised. I didn't really agree kang gary as sjh love interest at that time and I was hoping kjk-sjh will became couple irl. But after long, I noticed SJH started to develop feeling to kang gary so I cheer on them. However after what had happened to them, I think it's too cruel to do that again to SJH. Let my girl be free :(

I failed to understand why ppl keep forcing loveline to someone when it's very clear that they'd hate that. Nowadays I feel SJH and KJK aren't as close as they used to be. The mongdol sisters is also not going anywhere.

I agree that as long as they don't get trapped in schemed loveline, there's always hope for further relationship. As for KJK, the only possible loveline for him is prob Hong Jinyoung (lol I love this girl) as she has strict standards about works and can do everything for the camera yet keeping her personal life closed. But SJH and JSM are different.

They may look like complete opposite, but I feel like if they are given chance, they will be really close. I will stop here before someone in this forum protests and say, "This is kookmin forum, not mongdol!" Lol:D

Anyway! Don't lose your hope, fellow delusional kookmin!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Airine Jacobs said:

There's a scene.. Caught briefly on cam in ep 452... Kjk and Jsm sitting together on a bench and looks like Lks trying to cover them. One scene that made me into a shipper...

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Actually he did ripped So Min's nametag without hesitation a few episodes ago. In this episode it's because his teammate Yu Na didn't do much in the game and quiet throughout the episode so Jong Kook wanted to let her get involved by letting her have a chance to rip off So Min's nametag 

Edited by Jin Ken
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

No creo que JSM publique fotos de reuniones privadas donde se encuentre con su novio en su Instagram.

may.two y lpm_autumn, el dueño de kimbrosis cafe parecen ser muy amigos de jsm. ella y él han sido amigos por alrededor de 10 años. Por lo general, pasan el rato juntos en el festival Grand Mint que se celebrará este octubre, por lo que una razón más para ponerse al día.

No sé si es un patrón, pero he notado con jsm que a menudo se encuentra con sus amigos cuando kjk está ocupado o de vacaciones. el día que jsm publicó una foto en kim bro sis cafe, kjk estaba teniendo un concierto. ahora kjk está de vacaciones en su concierto, y jsm se encuentra por casualidad o no con sus amigos. 

Me alegro de que esté de buen humor y se divierta con sus amigos mientras él se divierte con sus amigos. Creo que es saludable seguir renovando tus viejas amistades incluso si te reúnes con alguien. 

algo más que observé; Podría ser una coincidencia. la última vez que kjk fue a Canadá con su padre y no estuvo en línea por unos días. jsm luego publicó una publicación emo con nubes el 11 de julio y jaja se burló de ella pidiéndole que escribiera un poema. al día siguiente, kjk comenzó a publicar sus historias de ig y siguió informando sobre sus actividades durante todo el viaje. eso era muy diferente al viejo kjk que prácticamente desaparecería de su IG una vez que llegara a Los Ángeles. Tuvimos que recibir noticias de él de la ig de sus amigos. Creo que eso es lo que quería  decir @Laijana . esta vez, desde el momento en que aterrizó su vuelo, ha estado dando noticias regulares de ig y actualizaciones de publicaciones, y jsm también ha estado realmente activo desde entonces.

Me acordé de lo que dijo JSM mientras defendía a YJS en el episodio "junto con los dioses". yjs seguía llamando a su esposa para decirle que había llegado a donde quiera que fuera y jsm lo encontraba muy romántico.

No sé si es por la curiosidad de los fanáticos sobre el posible novio de jsm o si es jsm burlándose de sus fanáticos y haciéndolos adivinar quién es "ese hombre". ella publica sus fotos sin revelar quién está con ella y después de un día, la persona con ella se revela a sí misma. :)

Exactly

• Like 1

I finally got the time to watch rm latest ep, it's been a busy week for me but I'm glad I finally did, I found this ep to be very entertaining, I was smiling the whole time. Tbh kookmin don't need to have big moments for me see them as a couple, the little things that they do is what makes them adorable, I was actually expecting to see the flirty somin since the male guest was her former love line in another ep and it even seemed to me that he was expecting some love line with somin ( he didn't want lks in his team, he kept shouting her name, laughing at her adorable dance) and she didn't even try to be in his team, like seriously? what happened to our playgirl?  I have seen jsm in many shows and she likes flirting even if it's a little, I wondered why the members didn't say anything.  If somin liked someone who's not a member of rm then she could have easily flirted with him just like lks did even when he had a gf. It felt like she was being careful, like the person she likes is watching her lol and another thing I loved about this ep was when somin was being chased by jsj group and haha was asking for help from yjs team (not kjk team but yjs)  and kjk immediately asked haha what he needed or who he needed two times ( you could see he was desperate) and then when haha said yjs,  kjk grabbed yjs even before he could complete a sentence. He wanted to protect somin at any cost even if that meant hurting the male guest ( the male guest was basically crying with pain lol) I have heard that people get more prettier when they are in love, probably because they pay more attention on their looks than before and they smile a lot, did no one notice that somin looks more prettier and happier than before. 

I have read some of your comments my kookmin friends about the forced love line between jihyo and kjk and tbh it seemed to me like a cute brother sister relationship, kjk didn't even care about jihyo's poem, she probably just wished him a happy life and I hope her wish comes true and kjk ends up with the person he likes. I hope he ends up with the person he was standing next to just after the poem ended  :relaxed: this two giving me sweet syndrome. I hope @kookminclan RunningMan will make us another heart fluttering video of this two soon, I miss your videos they are like treats for us romantic people :D

• Like 6
  • Love 9

I agree with a lot of what the previous posters have said. Kookmin bond is so strong they don't have to be overt, it's the foundation of how they act now. 

Points people have mentioned that really stand out for me as well:

- JSM not bothering with playgirl mode (we need Gong Myung to come again and test if the love frog has retired :D)

- KJK showing such blatant preferential treatment for JSM's team. After his own team was settled, he was just as active as Haha in helping out the team, taking the initiative to ask and giving his all to help. And I agree, he wasn't just helpful, he was too active even almost desperate to help lol. Like dude, what's in it for you eh? Wouldn't pre-kookmin KJK be more of an impartial observer after clearing his mission? And great job @MandelBrot with capturing his expression when JSM won. Such a fond look on his face! So while there is no obvious one on one kookmin moment, the kookmin bond was clearly driving his actions here! So I'm a happy kookmin shipper ^^

I'm beginning to take kookmin feelings as a given now and am now intrigued by the members' treatment of kookmin. JSJ does seem to be an early kookmin adopter. Whereas YJS apart from some comments in earlier episodes (that comment about JSM's mother viewing him as a son-in-law candidate, asking KJK if she is his gf when he helped show her how to paddle YJS's butt for the penalty) he has generally been pushing other lovelines. I'm intrigued because it's obvious to me that YJS adores JSM and treats her like a favoured maknae dongsaeng - he keeps calling attention to her, shares funny stories that she's mentioned to him in personal conversations, laughs at everything she does, she even made it in his world cup list of dongsaengs so obvious it is to other folks that she's a Yoo line member now. In fact Yoomin moments give me the warm fuzzies. So I'm wondering if this is his attempt to protect JSM and the other members. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5