[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I finally got the time to watch rm latest ep, it's been a busy week for me but I'm glad I finally did, I found this ep to be very entertaining, I was smiling the whole time. Tbh kookmin don't need to have big moments for me see them as a couple, the little things that they do is what makes them adorable, I was actually expecting to see the flirty somin since the male guest was her former love line in another ep and it even seemed to me that he was expecting some love line with somin ( he didn't want lks in his team, he kept shouting her name, laughing at her adorable dance) and she didn't even try to be in his team, like seriously? what happened to our playgirl?  I have seen jsm in many shows and she likes flirting even if it's a little, I wondered why the members didn't say anything.  If somin liked someone who's not a member of rm then she could have easily flirted with him just like lks did even when he had a gf. It felt like she was being careful, like the person she likes is watching her lol and another thing I loved about this ep was when somin was being chased by jsj group and haha was asking for help from yjs team (not kjk team but yjs)  and kjk immediately asked haha what he needed or who he needed two times ( you could see he was desperate) and then when haha said yjs,  kjk grabbed yjs even before he could complete a sentence. He wanted to protect somin at any cost even if that meant hurting the male guest ( the male guest was basically crying with pain lol) I have heard that people get more prettier when they are in love, probably because they pay more attention on their looks than before and they smile a lot, did no one notice that somin looks more prettier and happier than before. 

I have read some of your comments my kookmin friends about the forced love line between jihyo and kjk and tbh it seemed to me like a cute brother sister relationship, kjk didn't even care about jihyo's poem, she probably just wished him a happy life and I hope her wish comes true and kjk ends up with the person he likes. I hope he ends up with the person he was standing next to just after the poem ended  :relaxed: this two giving me sweet syndrome. I hope @kookminclan RunningMan will make us another heart fluttering video of this two soon, I miss your videos they are like treats for us romantic people :D

• Like 6
  • Love 9

I agree with a lot of what the previous posters have said. Kookmin bond is so strong they don't have to be overt, it's the foundation of how they act now. 

Points people have mentioned that really stand out for me as well:

- JSM not bothering with playgirl mode (we need Gong Myung to come again and test if the love frog has retired :D)

- KJK showing such blatant preferential treatment for JSM's team. After his own team was settled, he was just as active as Haha in helping out the team, taking the initiative to ask and giving his all to help. And I agree, he wasn't just helpful, he was too active even almost desperate to help lol. Like dude, what's in it for you eh? Wouldn't pre-kookmin KJK be more of an impartial observer after clearing his mission? And great job @MandelBrot with capturing his expression when JSM won. Such a fond look on his face! So while there is no obvious one on one kookmin moment, the kookmin bond was clearly driving his actions here! So I'm a happy kookmin shipper ^^

I'm beginning to take kookmin feelings as a given now and am now intrigued by the members' treatment of kookmin. JSJ does seem to be an early kookmin adopter. Whereas YJS apart from some comments in earlier episodes (that comment about JSM's mother viewing him as a son-in-law candidate, asking KJK if she is his gf when he helped show her how to paddle YJS's butt for the penalty) he has generally been pushing other lovelines. I'm intrigued because it's obvious to me that YJS adores JSM and treats her like a favoured maknae dongsaeng - he keeps calling attention to her, shares funny stories that she's mentioned to him in personal conversations, laughs at everything she does, she even made it in his world cup list of dongsaengs so obvious it is to other folks that she's a Yoo line member now. In fact Yoomin moments give me the warm fuzzies. So I'm wondering if this is his attempt to protect JSM and the other members. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

I agree with a lot of what the previous posters have said. Kookmin bond is so strong they don't have to be overt, it's the foundation of how they act now. 

Points people have mentioned that really stand out for me as well:

- JSM not bothering with playgirl mode (we need Gong Myung to come again and test if the love frog has retired :D)

- KJK showing such blatant preferential treatment for JSM's team. After his own team was settled, he was just as active as Haha in helping out the team, taking the initiative to ask and giving his all to help. And I agree, he wasn't just helpful, he was too active even almost desperate to help lol. Like dude, what's in it for you eh? Wouldn't pre-kookmin KJK be more of an impartial observer after clearing his mission? And great job @MandelBrot with capturing his expression when JSM won. Such a fond look on his face! So while there is no obvious one on one kookmin moment, the kookmin bond was clearly driving his actions here! So I'm a happy kookmin shipper ^^

I'm beginning to take kookmin feelings as a given now and am now intrigued by the members' treatment of kookmin. JSJ does seem to be an early kookmin adopter. Whereas YJS apart from some comments in earlier episodes (that comment about JSM's mother viewing him as a son-in-law candidate, asking KJK if she is his gf when he helped show her how to paddle YJS's butt for the penalty) he has generally been pushing other lovelines. I'm intrigued because it's obvious to me that YJS adores JSM and treats her like a favoured maknae dongsaeng - he keeps calling attention to her, shares funny stories that she's mentioned to him in personal conversations, laughs at everything she does, she even made it in his world cup list of dongsaengs so obvious it is to other folks that she's a Yoo line member now. In fact Yoomin moments give me the warm fuzzies. So I'm wondering if this is his attempt to protect JSM and the other members. 

The thing about YJS is that he will protect those who are close to him. He equally love all RM members and it's a fact that JSM joined their circle way later that other members including YSC, so his first instinct was to help and guide JSM. However, the unexpected things for him was he grew fonder to JSM just like JSJ. JSJ is way older that JSM so it's understandable if he thought JSM as a niece or even daughter. But for YJS, JSM is not only a woman who's close like a family to him. JSM is a person he keep his hopes to be greater that she is now, esp in variety shows. YJS keep pushing LKS and JSM, but nowadays he did more to JSM.

I must be crazy to say bcs a few days ago, JSM was just an annoying struggling actress that stole SJH screen time for me. But now I have to say, without her on RM, this show will be cancelled for sure. The damage will probably the same as when kang gary left or even worst that that since JSM has paved her name as one of the RM icon.

This is the reason why I'm hoping the only time kookmin announce their relationship is when they will get married.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

On 10/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Happyjana said:

Yes, RM should invite Kang Ha Neul, Go Myung, or Donghae (Suju) again

Lol I know right, though I love Kang Ha Neul  if somin was to flirt with him I would be sooo okay with it, my weak heart can't handle KHN and his smile :joy: I would probably understand her as long as she ends up with  our tiger. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, MonaLisa97 said:

Lol I know right, though I love Kang Ha Neul  if somin was to flirt with him I would be sooo okay with it, my weak heart can't handle KHN and his smile :joy: I would probably understand her as long as she ends up with  our tiger. 

I would love to see him a bit jealous...

I want to see her chemistry with ChiYeul again...or with LeeDongHwi, KimDongWan(the Shinwa singer with whom she sang in the past and he is just so funny and cute like her) and of course HaSeokJin!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

But nowadays, Somin looks like not serious to play the 'playgirl' character.Not only JK changed, she's changed too:lol:.In most of the latest RM episodes, both of them always stay near with each other.its strange,you know..hehe.

Its hard not to ship them:D. While the other shipper insisted all the JK sweet gestures nowadays are for other person, I saw the opposite. Ex, the lobster scene:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I would love to see him a bit jealous...

I want to see her chemistry with ChiYeul again...or with LeeDongHwi, KimDongWan(the Shinwa singer with whom she sang in the past and he is just so funny and cute like her) and of course HaSeokJin!!!!!

I would like to see his reactions too but I think it's over for Chi Yeul, Somin literally friendzoned him in the latest episode and yes yes Kjk is the jealous type, I realized that in ep 461 when Yjs was scolding Somin because she came to meet him with Ko Young Bae while he was shooting another program and KJK was more bothered about her meeting Ko Young Bae in private and he even asked her why she did that, he sounded cute, he was like whining to her, the rm members were awkwardly quiet until haha decided to break the awkwardness boy, KJK don't care about such things, like I said before KJK is the type who can't hide his feelings and that's what makes him charming to Somin, you can see how much she admires him. Both of them are very private people that's why I believe they'll go public only when they are 100% sure about each other's feelings or when they plan to get married. I can't wait for the next ep, it's when KJK took Somin's picture :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, MonaLisa97 said:

I can't wait for the next ep, it's when KJK took Somin's picture :blush:

Yess, and in my personal opinion (I am as conservative & private person just like uri somin), I will not ask any guy to take my photos. Only my boyfriend have the privilege to do that :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Like others pointed out, jsm was not showing any interest in hwan chi yeol's team. chi yeol even mentioned that he had won with jsm and might have expected her to pick him again. his syllables were also pretty easy to answer, yet jsm was not moving from her place. jsj can be seen prompting her, but she didn't move. even when the first female guest recited her syllables, jsm was not answering. like kjk said, she is good with words yet was not answering. i felt she was pretending not to know them.  i thought she wanted to stand beside kjk for a while longer. it is only when they assemble for the line ups that kookmin get to stand near each other, so perhaps that was a reason.

kjk looked so thrilled when jsm won. he looks happiest when she wins against him/his team. the twinkle in his eyes is precious. whenever he gets a chance to praise her, he keeps praising her - like how trendy her lyrics were. similarly when yjs said her "pick me" line was funny, he joined in saying "it was perfect". it reminded me of last episode when yjs said "So Min is charming" and kjk out of nowhere had to add that she is the type you find more the more attractive as you see her.

also, when jsm was reciting her poem, kjk looked so rapt in attention. i think he enjoys listening to her voice. whenever she says something, he is all ears. there were kookmin fans wondering on ig whether kjk would have been so enthralled with jsm's lyrics when they were not close. may be not to this extent, but one of the first times i noticed how fascinated kjk was with jsm was when she brought her childhood diaries and started talking about them. he even told jsj to shut up so that he could listen to her. it was the same with the christmas letter where  he looked fascinated.

i also felt kjk put a lot more effort into his poem this time than he would have before. earlier, he would have just wanted it to have a twist, but now i think he cares about how the words sound too.i also found it funny how kjk's poem for ysc was so sweet like what jsm would write while jsm's poem for jsj was the kind of poem kjk would write. it is like their personalities switch at times. :)

i was also reminded of how kjk's dad was seen reading a book of poetry on their Canada trip. 

@MonaLisa97  Thank you for your support. i am in the process of making my video. i really enjoy reading your insightful posts from an april born's POV. keep them coming.

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i am in the process of making my video

I am really glad to hear that you're in the process of making a new video :heart: your videos are the reason why I fell in love with this ship, everything was so detailed and it made all sense. After a long busy day, coming here and reading everyones comments and ofcourse watching your videos makes me so happy. I hope all of kookmin shippers get stronger each day since there are many unnecessary haters out there, by us growing stronger it will make them weaker. Fighting to all kookmin shippers :star::star:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

I'm satisfied with today episode. Quite intense with hunter&mission team game, like the old episode. There are so many koomin moments too..:lol:. The way both of them teased each other.its so obvious they're so comfortable now.  No more tough JK, even when he 'scold' Somin, he smile:wub:.

Looks like somin more close with JK now than with Sechan:D. I believe the loveline between Somin & Sechan only for the showB).

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I'm satisfied with today episode. Quite intense with hunter&mission team game, like the old episode. There are so many koomin moments too..:lol:. The way both of them teased each other.its so obvious they're so comfortable now.  No more tough JK, even when he 'scold' Somin, he smile:wub:.

Looks like somin more close with JK now than with Sechan:D. I believe the loveline between Somin & Sechan only for the showB).

Me likey lol

I now notice the changes fro KJK persona in RM. He used to be a forceful and arrogant sparta and now he's progressing (or regressing or transforming, which ever you prefer) into a mean and funny muscular guy. His obsession towards gym and bodyworks is not dominating as it used to be, instead, that becomes a weird part of him that everyone can make jokes of.

I see that he started to find his character here in RM after the new members come (or should I say JSM intervention?).

And although quite late, SJH is also getting into her new role as strong yet always in dazed big sister role. I like how flirty she becomes to kjk and for y'all who worried about spartace loveline, rest assure bcs SJH is never a person who will flirt openly, more over in front of camera, to the man she's interested with. As you all can see, just like other RM members, SJH is very private about her love life even YJS, HH and JSJ didn't know. She and KJK is like a 40yo big bro to his 38yo lil sister who adore and love each other but will not interfere each other business.

But idk about YSC though.

Is it possible if RM want to get this year's best couple awards from YSC-JSM loveline?

• Like 3
  • Love 2