Quantcast

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Can't wait for the subs tomorrow..sukjin ahjussi lol:D..i vote suk jin ahjussi for kookmin president..haha!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

On today's episode there are less KookMin interactions and again the other ship is back...well hope better days for our KookMin ship!!!...:wub:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

On today's episode there are less KookMin interactions and again the other ship is back...well hope better days for our KookMin ship!!!...:wub:

Honestly, even the members or somin herself teased abt spartace again, i'm not too bothered by it :D. Because whenever the members brought up,tease or talk abt kookmin, there is strange /suspicious vibe in the air like the members know something is going on.But, this is my assumption only.who else thought like me?or this is just my delulu mind:).

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I hope they keep bringing up the other ship as artificially as possible like today. Its a reminder that that ship is super platonic while ours has hope

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Akuma Drifters said:

i agreed !! JSJ FOR KOOKMIN'S PRESIDENT FC

9U3pQeH.png

so beautiful...!! and yes... jsj for president of Kookmin

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Song Ji Hyo poem to Kim Jong Kook

"Autumn is known for its good weather."

"The sky is high, and the man of autumn, Jong Kook,"

"is raising his standards. And his muscles are getting fatter."

"He just needs to meet the one who will warm his cold winter..."

"and starts a new life while fluttering the wedding veil..."

"When the autumn comes back again,"

"I wish that you would spend the rest of your life..."

"in warmth with a muscular child that resembles you."

Kjk cant stop drinking water.

all members are serious, but yjs starts the spartace loveline

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MandelBrot said:

Song Ji Hyo poem to Kim Jong Kook

"Autumn is known for its good weather."

"The sky is high, and the man of autumn, Jong Kook,"

"is raising his standards. And his muscles are getting fatter."

"He just needs to meet the one who will warm his cold winter..."

"and starts a new life while fluttering the wedding veil..."

"When the autumn comes back again,"

"I wish that you would spend the rest of your life..."

"in warmth with a muscular child that resembles you."

Kjk cant stop drinking water.

all members are serious, but yjs starts the spartace loveline

Can’t help but think of kookmin lol with the wedding bells. But, When members were talking about somin’s lyrics, the others had a kind of cautious-type laugh when oppa made a remark about how good somin has written her lyrics. Jaesuk and kwangsoo were eyeing at each other I thought...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Can’t help but think of kookmin lol with the wedding bells. But, When members were talking about somin’s lyrics, the others had a kind of cautious-type laugh when oppa made a remark about how good somin has written her lyrics. Jaesuk and kwangsoo were eyeing at each other I thought...

I have seen the same.

I think the letter from SJH is a gift for kjk's wedding

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

I have seen the same.

I think the letter from SJH is a gift for kjk's wedding

The way oppa helped somin’s team in the race was weirdly touching.. it was so subtle but I felt it so strongly.. :bawling: 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

KJK does not seem to impress or interested with SJH emotional poem to him, probably he felt tired people keep asking him about getting married..

• Like 2

:wub:  From the beginning to now.. our kookmin’s journey so beautifully put in a song.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

I know that there wasn't any major kookmin interactions. It was just kookmin being kookmin lol. And yes the way KJK helped Sominie's team was really touching. But i felt a real joy when Somin's team won. The way she was smiling and screaming when pd announced that her team won just melted my heart and i was just looking at my screen and smiling and screaming with her :joy::heart:.  I really felt like It was one of closest friend who had won something. 

And her reaction when pd said that whe was the winner and she was going to the handwriting proves that she didnt expected it but that it was something that she really wanted to do since she likes writing.

I like Somin so much and i hope the best for her as well in her love life as in her career. I dont know her personally but there people that you dont have to know them personnaly but you can tell that they are good people. Somin is one of them. She is so warm, lovely , funny and so caring. And you can tell that all the members love and admire her.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Jennkd said:

I know that there wasn't any major kookmin interactions. It was just kookmin being kookmin lol. And yes the way KJK helped Sominie's team was really touching. But i felt a real joy when Somin's team won. The way she was smiling and screaming when pd announced that her team won just melted my heart and i was just looking at my screen and smiling and screaming with her :joy::heart:.  I really felt like It was one of closest friend who had won something. 

And her reaction when pd said that whe was the winner and she was going to the handwriting proves that she didnt expected it but that it was something that she really wanted to do since she likes writing.

I like Somin so much and i hope the best for her as well in her love life as in her career. I dont know her personally but there people that you dont have to know them personnaly but you can tell that they are good people. Somin is one of them. She is so warm, lovely , funny and so caring. And you can tell that all the members love and admire her.

True, I cant move on and repeat her winning like 100 times. And my eyes got teary as well. Hope everything will go your way after this unnie. We will always pray for your best!

• Like 8

Is that true there is another special episode for the RM fan meeting? Like behind-the-scenes episode for that fm.I read somewhere in IG said it will broadcast in this month.I wish it is true..i want to see more kookmin moments:lol:.For me, the RM fan meeting episodes are one of the best for kookmin shipper. There's a lot of moments that make us speechless:D!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Okay!! <Insert KJK voice>

Two members that changed the most after JSM came: KJK and JSJ. I've never thought both of them can be such a softie and sentimental in front of camera. They esp take a good care of JSM in almost every episode, and it's remarkably shown after ep 400s. KJK wanted to be close with JSM, like some of you might notice. But although JSM was all smiley and cheeky toward KJK, she was still cautious and distanced herself from KJK. Being a passive guy for 9 years to people, I was shocked when I saw KJK allowed himself to react rather positively to JSM actions. Actually in ep 380 y'all said KJK avoided JSM, but all I see was that he's all tofu to JSM. By tofu I mean soft, really soft for KJK standard at this time. 

He possibly understood or misunderstood that the best way to get close to JSM was by treated her the same way as he treated LKS. In ep where they went to fishing, KJK said he didn't want to eat ramen, but JSM said she will add chicken breast to the ramen. KJK should just cynically smile bcs he avoided ramen like a plague, but bcs he wanted to get closer to JSM like other members, he quickly agreed and even complimented JSM. Up until now I believe he had the same confusion as I was about JSM character but his gut feeling instinctively knew she didn't have ill intention. So he kept his character and allow JSM to do what any other members couldn't imagine in the old episode of RM. 

If I am not wrong, in jeju episode, KJK let JSM lead conversation by asking if she ever went to jeju-do with her bf and out of nowhere he responded by saying his most loved woman was married there. He even became all sweet to JSM by saying she looked like flower and helped her with the song. This episode is epic bcs I can see how desperate KJK to get closer to JSM. I bet at this time he still wanted to let himself believe JSM is kind and sweet girl. But in ep 433, JSM showed her cheeky and naughty personality, and then in various games she showed her strong and ambitious side. I think KJK misunderstood her and thought he could treat her roughly as he did to his male friends.

This lil bstrd did messed up a lot.

He prob thought when she bluntly said she wanted to take LKS character as Casanova (ep 434), she wouldn't think too much if her secret was revealed as she's prob just gonna joke around about that. One thing that KJK missed during his observations was, JSM's still a human who had her own weak moments. He was def flustered when he realised JSM was in a verge of crying, but she still forced a smile. His heart was definitely, definitely, definitely in a mess so that even the great, aloof, arogant and undefeated tiger, KJK was stuttered when he tried to fawn over JSM. If it was SJH, she would just cuss it out, KJK would asked forgiveness and all would be over. But JSM distanced herself again and smiled as if nothing happened. She even did the kookmin sibling cross thing and closed KJK's opportunity to say sorry. (JSM is a scary yet pitiful girl, really. Screw you, whoever third rate actor who rejected her) #butgoodjobonmakingKJKsuffered

After this episode, I think KJK as a gentleman he was, could not forget what was happened that day and he unconsciously wanted to protect JSM. He prob said that he did that bcs JSM was like a lil sister to him and they significantly got closer right after this ep. In ep 441, JSM was getting harsh comment from intl fans as she was asking KJK out for coffee. They said that she was hungry for attention and stuffs that you can read by yourself on Instagram or youtube comments, but all I see was just a junior who wanted to get close to her senior. JSM is a social butterfly so she prob really wanted to change her usual atmosphere and bcs her relationship with KJK was getting better, she dared herself to asked him. Nothing romantic yet in her side.

But KJK, if he indeed only thought JSM as lil sister, he didn't need any other ppl to come and accompany him (I'm talking about LKS). If he didn't mean that in real life, he could always reject JSM offers. But he AGREED despite the definite awkwardness that would appear. He wanted to get closer AGAIN to JSM more than they already did with the help from LKS as one of her best friend. Why not YSC though? Lol, please answer this by yourself.

As he said in one of earlier ep when hyolin sistar became a guest, he was a type who could fall to any girl who loved him first and approached him. He prob began to have this fluttering feeling to JSM after they break the wall in the coffee incident. And JSM as a bubbly, sweet and attentive person, crawled into his mind. In ep 451 you could see how he adored JSM. He was brimming with happiness and passion with JSM's arrival in the restaurant, so much that surprised me again. He didn't even get mad at JSM, JSJ and YJS. The changes are too much for my fragile heart!

I still don't think JSM see KJK as a man or potential lover at all, even until now. Either she is really a good actress or I am not observative enough to notice her¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

But with a caution, I will brazenly say that KJK is having a crush on JSM.i

Btw, is JSM aged backwards? Why does she look younger nowadays? Ep 451 is one of my fav look on her!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3