Quantcast

19 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Kookmin Clan, I love your analysis ... :blush:

I can only say: what a great kdrama  :wub::wub::wub: :lol:

haha yes. kookmin is a really great kdrama. i love your profile pic from one of my favourite kookmin episodes. can you make gifs from old episodes since you are so good at it?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Tiny also posted a picture of him and Somin last month praising SoMin as a cutie with the brightest personality ever in his captions. It means SoMin and Tiny get along pretty well. It's good to know people around Jongkook also adore SoMin.

And wonder what he does with all those SoMin's pics :D maybe look at those pics when he feels lonely and misses her :lol: ok that's just me being delulu again. I think i imagine things too much 

yes and when Tiny posted that, i thought of the kind of girl kjk was talking about all last year as his ideal type - a girl with bright personality . :)

as for those pics, my belief is yours is not too far from the truth. ;) 

• Like 5

it has been so long since i last posted a comment on a soompi forum. but cant help it but to post about kookmin. They're too sweet and funny.

i was watching old videos of kookmin interaction and stumbled upon this scene at 1:37. Can't help connecting this to their latest SNS interaction. Is this a hint? ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

haha yes. kookmin is a really great kdrama. i love your profile pic from one of my favourite kookmin episodes. can you make gifs from old episodes since you are so good at it?

ok, no problem :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, jaysay said:

it has been so long since i last posted a comment on a soompi forum. but cant help it but to post about kookmin. They're too sweet and funny.

i was watching old videos of kookmin interaction and stumbled upon this scene at 1:37. Can't help connecting this to their latest SNS interaction. Is this a hint? ;)

When he says everything except thinking about you, it's kinda same when he post a picture of him taking jsm pic on ig with a caption "hmm i take kwangsoo picture not you" when it's obvious that he take jsm pic lol

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

About a few minutes ago KJK updated a IG story and it seems he is on his way to USA for his concert this weekend...and SoMin updated her IG too.. so maybe we could expect a few updates from both of them these days...it is like their way to communicate the activities they are doing when one of them is in another country... 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

I'm a big  big fan of KookMin but i have find out something that really really shocked. It Take me a few day To have a couraged enough to write this. I really hesitated to write this but hope u people would read this till the end of my shock analysis.

1st, i just finish rewatch ep 466, ep that i myself really hate to watch it again but i brave myself to find the hint or something that might related to KookMin but i find something else.

During the couple mission at the bus, somin-sechan at the were playing the game speech balloon 1,2,3,4,5, JSM say "my honest feeeling" to sechan then jaesuk suddenly intterupted by saying "IS THIS CONFESSION"........ and i just goosebump there, freeeze for about 10 sec,,, i'm  thinking that Jaesuk is the only member of RM whose knew about JSM lyric 'confess already', and also during the opening scene Jaesuk say to the viewer that JSM is the only person who were really happy with her partner... there must be a good reason why Jaesuk saying this all kind of words "A Hint"... since this ep was aired before the fanmeet so we unaware about this thing.

2nd, ep 469 one of my favourite ep JSM n KJK hugged JSM n KJK Sweetly whispered to each other.

But before that Somin Song "Confess Already" was already a big hint to us that is all the lyrics was  write in Banmal (Informal) means the person is younger that JSM ages, But  i get this hint from a viewers comment somin song at youtube.

okay let make short, before JSM hugged KJK , somin literaly touched or bumped slightly with sechan which make me thing that JSM want to Hugged sechan but couldn't make a eye contact with him KJK happen to make a eye contact with JSM at that time.

During  KJK whispered to JSM i believe what KJK trying to say to JSM was "WHOSE THE GUY YOU're SAYIN IN THE LYRICS JUST NOW", JSM was flustered with KJK at that time, Sechan were Really Really Shock  hearing they conversation which make me figure out what are the word KJK trying secretly to say JSM, It not make sense KJK suddenly conffes his feeelin at stage since it very risky and also sayin a chesseey word so suddenly to JSM also not really appropriate too.

3rd, latest ep after the fanmeet, the RM member were together shooting new ep. 

As soon as JSM on camera, KJK asked her to stand next to him and we all were blindfold by this thinking about sweet KookMin moment but what really happen that is KJK trying to help JSM avoid Sechan. but the question here Why KJK trying to help JSM?

Here are my Theory.. 

sechan Have not Conffes yet, JSM instagram Acc were Hacked by Toxic Shipper/Fan. This two big problem that JSM have i Believe 5 of the 8 member of RM were aware of it. 5 of it of course the member dinner together, i believe JSM have a deep Conversation with all his oppa except haha. KJK and jaesuk were the best listener at that time so that why during the Program shot KJK felt worry and try to make JSM happy as much he can. 

and yes JSM were avoiding Sechan not KJK actually. JSM n Sechan have not havin some chat through the entire eps filming although i realize that Sechan help somin caught the lobster for her that because sechan were the host of that activity. 

During the Peanut scene JSM say the word "FOOL" jaesuk laugh at it. During the Lobster scene KJK say to JSM  sechan is "Fool" , last scene of the ep, sechan cant figure out the answer JSM say that Sechan is "Fool" and i believe the real "Fool' means Sechan who have not Figure out about JSM song at fanmeet. 

Lastly, i found out KJK-JSM were really close now after what we see at instagram the evidence KJK put alot of effort takin care JSM despite the busy schedule, i believe KJK trying to help JSM a lot compare the other. KJK care to JSM might open JSM Heart. if Sechan have not conffes, KJK-JSM can Really develop Some Intimate-Passion Feeling for Both of Them. i Hope JSM heart change like KJK used to say During the Peanut Scene 

"It'll Change' Which Means i Gonna takin care of you now JSM.  Well, heart can change all the time right? we all hope so....

Edited by andaer kim
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi @andaer kim, Thanks for posting. I honestly don’t see JSM having feelings for Se Chan, but again I could be wrong. And I did read all of your analysis..

I’m not them. Nor I’m not their best friend. I’m just a third party, who finds KJK and JSM having amazing chemistry. I just doubt very much she would be willing to do a ‘loveline’ at RM with Sechan when her real feelings are put to the test. The loveline looked totally forced in my eyes, and unnecessary in my opinion. But that’s just my opinion. 

And I think you are a tad bit worried, but if you go down the path of actually thinking that what you see on tv is the 100% “truth” , you are going to be in a world of pain. My suggestion is just relax and enjoy the moments that JSM and KJK have as a shipper  :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Just now, nrbrown said:

Hi @andaer kim, Thanks for posting. I honestly don’t see JSM having feelings for Se Chan, but again I could be wrong. And I did read all of your analysis..

I’m not them. Nor I’m not their best friend. I’m just a third party, who finds KJK and JSM having amazing chemistry. I just doubt very much she would be willing to do a ‘loveline’ at RM with Sechan when her real feelings are put to the test. The loveline looked totally forced in my eyes, and unnecessary in my opinion. But that’s just my opinion. 

And I think you are a tad bit worried, but if you go down the path of actually thinking that what you see on tv is the 100% “truth” , you are going to be in a world of pain. My suggestion is just relax and enjoy the moments that JSM and KJK have as a shipper  :wub:

yupp i worried a lot :sweatingbullets:  I'm try to be rational makin some good sense of theory, i guess i drink to much today lol. Sorry. btw thank because give me some good advice :heart: okay then gonna :sleeping: resttt 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I think people are taking the fact that the song is in Banmal to seriously. We know somin is singing about a guy but the lyrics have to be gender neutral due the fact two other guys are singing with her. I think it's the same with informal speech the word oppa can't really be used since soran sings this song on his own even after the fan meeting. I don't believe we can figure out who it's about with this method ^_^

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

Okay so first of all hello to all my kookmin shippers in here, I have always read your analysis and you guys rock!  I mean I wasn't really planning to make an account and share my thoughts but I just couldn't resist anymore. Let me first start by saying that I was a jsm fan even before she joined rm and tbh I didn't think this ship would work because kjk always looked uncomfortable with jsm but now he is like a different person. I just watched the latest ep on Moms Diary and wow kjk has really changed even his mom admitted that she has never seen him like that before, I thought I was watching a jsm show, he acted all crazy. Kjk is the type of guy who can't hide his feelings, he will just follow his heart to the end, just like the way he asked jsm to stand by his side in the latest rm ep, I mean it wasn't really necessary, he never says that to ysc although they are close or even to jihyo, it is not like the cameras wouldn't capture jsm, I mean like come on?  I also noticed that when they were in the car kjk  put his drink behind jsm chair while stealing glances at her, even kwangso noticed that a bit, I mean he could have easily put his drink behind jsj chair which was much closer and was on his right unless kjk is left handed? The signs that kjk show is not normal guys, that guy is in love. Remember also when on ep 384 when the guy was reading their fortune he said to jsm that she was very conservative and that her future husband would be like a parent to her. Now kjk comes to my mind, he is like a parent to her already. I also saw another clip of kjk where he tells haha not to casually say I love you to ji hyo and that I love you should only be said to the one you truly love and it's not to be said casually and then he added maybe I'm conservative. So both of them are conservative and as you guys can see kjk is really a romantic but he likes taking things slow (although this days he can't seem control his emotions even on other programs haha) and jsm on the other side is someone who can change him, love him and be loyal to him and I can see that she's already attracted to him, in the song confession (maybe it's just me but) when yjs sings  ''do you also do that with your friends?  doesn't it seem like what kjk would say, I mean, why would ysc say that to her when he is one of her friends. In another ep when yjs says that jsm and young bae came to meet him although he was busy shooting another show kjk comes up to jsm and asks her why she met him alone? And even in the fanmeeting didn't it seem like kjk was singing for  jsm? Am I the only one? when he sings 'I like you' he was basically  looking at her ( he turned his entire body towards her)  but it could be my pabu pabu mind lol. I just hope that they stay stronger and take things slowly and not to worry much about the haters.

I am very attracted to this couple maybe because I was also born in April and I'm myself a romantic person? Let's get along kookmin shippers.

Edited by MonaLisa97
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, MonaLisa97 said:

Bien, en primer lugar, hola a todos mis cargadores de kookmin aquí, ¡siempre he leído su análisis y ustedes son geniales! Quiero decir que realmente no estaba planeando hacer una cuenta y compartir mis pensamientos, pero simplemente no pude resistir más. Permítanme comenzar diciendo que era un fanático de jsm incluso antes de que ella se uniera a rm y tbh. No pensé que esta nave funcionaría porque kjk siempre parecía incómodo con jsm, pero ahora es como una persona diferente. Acabo de ver el último ep en Moms Diary y wow kjk realmente ha cambiado, incluso su madre admitió que nunca lo había visto así antes, pensé que estaba viendo un programa de jsm, actuó completamente loco. Kjk es el tipo de persona que no puede ocultar sus sentimientos, solo seguirá a su corazón hasta el final, al igual que le pidió a jsm que se pusiera a su lado en la última rm ep, quiero decir que no fue realmente necesario , él nunca dice eso a ysc aunque estén cerca o incluso a jihyo, no es como si las cámaras no capturaran jsm, quiero decir, ¿vamos? También noté que cuando estaban en el auto, kjk puso su bebida detrás de la silla jsm mientras le miraba, incluso kwangso notó eso un poco, es decir, podría haber puesto fácilmente su bebida detrás de la silla jsj, que estaba mucho más cerca y estaba sobre su derecho a menos que kjk sea zurdo? Las señales de que kjk muestran no son chicos normales, ese chico está enamorado. Recuerde también cuando en el episodio 384, cuando el chico estaba leyendo su fortuna, le dijo a jsm que ella era muy conservadora y que su futuro esposo sería como un padre para ella, también vi otro clip de kjk donde le dice a jaja que no diga casualmente Te amo a ji hyo y que te amo solo debería decirle a la persona que realmente amas y eso ' No se debe decir casualmente y luego agregó que tal vez soy conservador. Entonces, como pueden ver, kjk es realmente romántico, pero le gusta tomar las cosas con calma (aunque en estos días parece que no puede controlar sus emociones, incluso en otros programas, jaja) y jsm, por otro lado, es alguien que puede cambiarlo, amarlo y sé leal con él y puedo ver que ella ya se siente atraída por él, en la confesión de la canción (tal vez solo soy yo pero) cuando yjs canta "¿también haces eso con tus amigos? no parece que diría kjk, quiero decir, ¿por qué le diría eso a ella cuando él es uno de sus amigos? En otro episodio, cuando yjs dice que jsm y el joven bae vinieron a su encuentro a pesar de que estaba ocupado filmando otro programa, kjk se acerca a jsm y le pregunta por qué lo conoció solo. E incluso en la reunión de fans no ¿Parece que kjk estaba cantando para jsm? ¿Soy el único? cuando canta "Me gustas" básicamente la estaba mirando (giró todo su cuerpo hacia ella) pero podría ser mi mente pabu pabu jajaja. Solo espero que se mantengan más fuertes y tomen las cosas con calma y no se preocupen demasiado por los que odian.

¿Me atrae mucho esta pareja tal vez porque también nací en abril y soy una persona romántica? Llevémonos bien con los cargadores de kookmin.

I like your analysis.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I will just enjoy JSM and JK beautiful friendship. Either they are more than friend or just oppa-donsaeng, I will support both of themB)

• Like 9

based on rm's and variety show history, if there is a loveline on the show, it is most probably an indication that the feelings aren't serious enough. lovelines require exaggeration and acting for the sake of it. if you have serious feelings that need careful handling, neither you nor the members would make it as part of a loveline. so just take lovelines on shows for what they are meant to be. jsm's policy after her public breakup has been that she will make her relationship public only when she is sure of marriage. she also said that when she is in love, only her close friends know. so i really don't think jsm would enter into a loveline with ysc where she is naming the man she is interested in, if her feelings are deep enough as the song confesses. all we know from the song is that there is a guy out there she likes, we don't know who he is because she hasn't told us. that is what you do when you want to protect the developing relationship. 

in ysc's case too, i don't think he is foolish enough to let a real life relationship be risked for the show. He also had gfs while doing RM. he had one when he went to NZ with haha where he video-called someone, then there is the air hostess lks mentioned who raised his temperature more than the questions about jsm and though he says he doesn't have one right now, all those pointed questions about his nickname for his gf in one of the quizzes were just too coincidental. whenever questions about his gf come up, he goes tongue-tied which all show that he wants his private life to be protected.

i also go by the vibes i get. there are chances that jsm and ysc could develop serious feelings in the future where a close friendship could turn into love but then the song would be different and their personal vibe will be different. the man in the song seems more kjk than ysc. i read this yesterday from a chinese kookmin shipper -  even kjk's 'one man' has the line  "There’s a man. Who can’t even say I love you" which goes along with jsm's song.

ysc and jsm have a close and comfortable friendship but the kind of tension you expect when there is physical attraction is missing for me. jsm can joke she wants the yang brothers to fight over her because she knows it is all for fun. the mock-flirting she does with ysc, she does with the male guests and even with se chan's brother. though kwangmin was not a loveline, even there jsm could ask lks, 'do you like me?' with kjk though, she can never ask that question and even when haha asks her 'do you like him', the otherwise eloquent jsm doesn't have the words to confirm or deny them. then there is all that weird tension where jsm acts completely unlike her playgirl self.

i also don't think kjk, of all people, would be needed to intervene in this case because ysc-jsm have the closeness to handle it themselves. they knew each other even before joining the show, even before knowing the other members, so they must have common friends and also hang out together. i also don't see much help from kjk with their loveline. all the ysc-jsm moments happen when kjk is absent from the scene which is a weird coincidence. when he is present in a scene where he is with just the two of them, he in fact does the opposite. when ysc interrupted kjk-jsm when they were having steak, both of their expressions were like 'why are you here? can't you read the scene?' jsm should have looked shy and happy to see ysc when she least expected it but her expression was like 'why did you have to be here?' kjk, if he knew jsm was writing a song asking ysc to confess, should have left them to themselves or even made them sit together. instead, he threatened to punch ysc so that he would end up unconscious outside and even in the picture they took with the restaurant manager has put himself between ysc-jsm and has his arm around her. 

kjk, if he was so perceptive, would also not have gone ahead with the couple dance with jsm. it was an intimate dance and jsm was even ready to dance with ysc so as not to burden kjk.  if so, he should have read the scene and scolded ysc for not acting like a man.  but kjk maintained the dance wouldn't work out with others - either lks or ysc. 

i think the reason jsm and ysc kind of seek out each other at the end of fanmeets is because they are the new members of the show. they aren't used to doing fanmeets. every fanmeet is for them the precious moment of being accepted as RM members by the fans. here though, the surprise was that kookmin, instead of celebrating with members with same memories, chose to celebrate with each other.

i also don't think yjs meant it literally when he said jsm must be the happiest person there. she didn't look happy when she realised there were going to be no male guests and  the members would act as if they didn't want to be partnered with the female members. she also didn't show any particular inclination towards ysc in the selection round. as long as members had to fight for her, she was happy. even the loveline moment with ysc where she confessed he is her dream man was an imitation of sunny's words to kjk. for jsm who must be happiest to just stand with ysc, didn't it seem like she was still too caught up in kjk-sunny conversation? :D so when yjs says jsm must be the happiest today, perhaps he was trolling her?

yjs is the one who set the loveline up before the fanmeet, but this episode, he didn't mention ysc at all when talking about jsm's ideal type. yjs said she will set her up on a blind date like he usually does and when kjk said, "her charm is the kind which grows on you", his question was addressed to kjk - "did you not realize her charm in the beginning"?

jsm's word was 'fools' perhaps meaning that that yjs (and  kjk) set her up with fools, not that her man is a fool. 

as to the song being in banmal, isn't that what suits a straight-talking song where jsm goes all out 'ya kim jong kook .. confess or disappear'. she does address him as kim jong kook when she is mad and he is not around, so for a song like this, i wouldn't be surprised if she uses that tone. in ysc-jsm's first anniversary episode, jsm wanted the members to use banmal for one hour. she must have meant talking to the older members in banmal so i get the feeling her secret wish is to speak informally to some of them which includes kjk. finally, a song is a song even if it is written for someone. it is meant to entertain an audience and make them identify with the situation described. the lyrics have been credited to both jsm and young bae, so he must have also given inputs on how to present the song. 

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, MonaLisa97 said:

I also noticed that when they were in the car kjk  put his drink behind jsm chair while stealing glances at her, even kwangso noticed that a bit, I mean he could have easily put his drink behind jsj chair which was much closer and was on his right unless kjk is left handed?

thank you. i have to check this out. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I so agree with you @kookminclan, I never felt a connection between ysc and jsm even when they were having fun in the bus and ysc got so happy and he told yjs ''Hyung I want to get of the bus'' jsm clearly tells him not to be so happy about it, it's like her making a line between them so that he wouldn't over do the situation. In that same ep jsm wasn't talkative with kjk I think maybe because he had other women flirting with him which I found so funny. Everything got better at the fan meeting, you could see how kjk stood beside jsm even if there was no space for him, but she eventually makes a space for him and then what caught my eye was when they were taking  pictures, jsm was first standing behind ysc but she kept her eyes on kjk and slowly  went and sat behind kjk, is this all coincidence? I dont think so. Both jsm and kjk teasing each other on insta, them standing next to each other 90% of the time :wink: and yes I do see ysc being a bit uncomfortable with jsm these days and that's because he is like a third wheel to both of them, when they went to the steak restaurant and he came, when kjk was whispering to jsm ear and he quickly backed off. Ysc has always been uncomfortable with kjk, I think he can't even joke with jsm the way he used to before, he might be afraid kjk will punch him or something. Jsm likes a guy who will stand for her and Kjk is like the bad boy in  high school, where everyone is afraid of him but he is good to the girl he likes. And will always run to protect her from others (jsj for example lol) Trust me Jsm won't be able to resist Kjk :heart:

Edited by MonaLisa97
  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

If you want an example of lovelines being manufactured and not a reflection fo real feelings only one couple on MBCs We Got Married ended up actually dating and it was after their part of the show ended. No normal person can honestly be randomly lovey dovey comfortably with dozens of staff on the other end of a camera system with lighting, watching them. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

This was the segment where they talk about jsm's drinking habits and how she picks fights when drunk. the way kjk moves his eyes and nods his head, looks like he has experienced the laser beams :) 

nZ10etV.gif

pxRrTHa.gif

mg4ZVC6.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

El 10/01/2019 a las 18:14, MonaLisa97 dijo:

Bien, en primer lugar, hola a todos mis cargadores de kookmin aquí, ¡siempre he leído su análisis y ustedes son geniales! Quiero decir que realmente no estaba planeando hacer una cuenta y compartir mis pensamientos, pero simplemente no pude resistir más. Permítanme comenzar diciendo que era un fanático de jsm incluso antes de que ella se uniera a rm y tbh. No pensé que esta nave funcionaría porque kjk siempre estaba incómodo con jsm,  es como una persona diferente. Acabo de ver el último ep en Moms Diary y wow kjk realmente ha cambiado, incluso su madre admitió que nunca lo había visto así antes, pensé que estaba viendo un programa de jsm, actuó completamente loco.Kjk es el tipo de persona que no puede ocultar sus sentimientos, solo puede afectar su corazón hasta el final, al igual que le solicitó un jsm que se empujó a su lado en la última rm ep, quiero decir que no fue realmente realmente necesario, él nunca dice eso a ysc aunque están cerca o incluso a jihyo, no es como si las cámaras no capturaran jsm, quiero decir, ¿vamos? También noté que cuando estaban en el auto, kjk puso su bebida detrás de la silla jsm mientras le miraba, incluso kwangso notó eso un poco, es decir, podría haber puesto fácilmente su bebida detrás de la silla jsj, que estaba mucho más cerca estaba sobre su derecho a menos que kjk sea zurdo? Las señales de que kjk no están controladas son chicos normales, ese chico está enamorado.Recuerde también cuando en el episodio 384, cuando el chico estaba leyendo su fortuna, le dijo a jsm que ella era muy conservadora y su futuro esposo sería como un padre para ella, también vi otro clip de kjk donde le dice a jaja que no diga casualmente Te amo a ji hyo y que te amo solo debería decirle a la persona que realmente amas y eso ' No se debe decir casualmente y luego agregó que tal vez soy conservador.Entonces, como pueden ver, kjk es realmente romántico, pero le gusta tomar las cosas con calma (aunque en estos días parece que no puede controlar sus emociones, incluso en otros programas, jaja) y jsm, por otro lado, es alguien que puede cambiarlo, amarlo y sé leal con él y puedo ver que ella ya se siente atraída por él, en la confesión de la canción (tal vez solo soy yo yo pero pero) cuando yjs canta "¿también haces eso con tus amigos? no parece que diría kjk, quiero decir, ¿por qué le diría eso a ella cuando él es uno de sus amigos? En otro episodio, cuando yjs dice que jsm y el joven bae vinieron a su encuentro a pesar de que estaba ocupado filmando otro programa, kjk se Electrónico acerca de un JSM y le PREGUNTA por Qué lo conocio en solitario. E INCLUSO en la Reunión de aficionados sin¿Parece que kjk estaba cantando para jsm? ¿Soy el único? cuando canta "Me gustas" podría la estaba mirando (giró todo su cuerpo hacia ella) pero podría ser mi mente pabu pabu jajaja. Solo espero que se mantengan más fuertes y tomen las cosas con calma y no se preocupen demasiado por los que odian.

¿Me atrae mucho esta pareja tal vez porque también nací en abril y soy una persona romántica? Llevémonos bien con los cargadores de kookmin.

Me gusta tu análisis

• Like 1
  • Love 1