[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I don't think anything big will be said either way. from what I understood, yjs when he said jsm is waiting for a blind date got the response from kjk that jsm's style is the more you see, the more she appears attractive. jsm felt pleased on hearing that but kjk added that when they first met, he had found her weird. then the article talks about kookmin siblings having awkward early interactions and how they draw attention with their sns interactions. 

keep your expectations low :) I think it is a slight acknowledgement that kjk finds jsm as an attractive woman but at this point, I don't they will go beyond that. 

this episode was shot after the first fanmeet episode was aired when jsm's confession song was yet to come out so perhaps the talk will be more general? 

• Like 11

haven't seen the full episode, but from the clip, when jsm walks in and is about to stand at the end near ysc, kjk signals to her to stand next to him. jsj then teases/picks on jsm about something and kjk teases jsj immediately.

this is the scene from the articles. i am not sure about it, but this is what i get from the translate. it is not much. members were picking peanuts and making jokes. jsm said peanuts are cute or her ideal type and yjs asked her to wait and he will set her up on a blind date. i think yjs said jsm is attractive and kjk then said jsm's style is the more you see her, the more she appears attractive. yjs asked kjk if that meant he didn't realise her charm in the beginning. kjk said he thought jsm was just a weird kid. lks joked that kjk used to go back whenever he would meet jsm on the street in the beginning. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Moments that catch my attention from this episode.  

* JK oppa handing his bag to Somin on the snake stage.  

* He caught to crab, and first showing to Somin.

* And the peanut collection scene I'm expecting subtitles for.  

I wonder what he said about Somin.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Happyjana said:

Even the members teased somin and JK, they never forced a loveline on them.That's what I love abt kookmin..it's more natural:).Let their interaction be natural and their close friendship outside the filming already make me happy.

yes, that is what makes it interesting. 

also don't forget. this was filmed just after the first concert episode. jsm's confession song hadn't been broadcasted when they filmed this. I feel episodes filmed after this week may have discussion about kookmin sns interaction because the article released today mentioned it. Wonder if they will discuss the couple dance and jsm's song. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1