Quantcast

Thank you to whoever started this forum. Bless yall fellow shippers. I'll be here till the ship sinks lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Their interaction here is very interesting. My delulu mind thinks Jongkook said something cute to Somin cause she had that big smile on her face and then she turned her head looking the other way only for seconds later looking back at Jongkook with lips pursed and that cute look like she wanted to make sure if he meant what he said. And Jongkook was nodding while smiling at her is like Jongkook was assuring her that he meant what he said. 

This image made my day . i just love their interaction here.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Maresy said:

I'm so happy to see this.

My kookmin heart is full this week. <3

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

C'mon KJK!!!!... You and SoMin are playing with us!!!It is nice to see them having fun together!!

Now I think...LeeKwangSoo is a great friend of them and he would be very happy if these two end up together...KwangSoo seems to know more about them and he is always with them..like a third wheel...in their coffee date,in her InstaLive,in the FM taking care of her in KJK place,etc....KwangSoo is such a sweetheart!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Ayo KJK !!!! ... Anda dan SoMin bermain bersama kami !!! Sangat menyenangkan melihat mereka bersenang-senang bersama !!

Sekarang saya pikir ... LeeKwangSoo adalah teman baik dari mereka dan dia akan sangat senang jika keduanya berakhir bersama ... KwangSoo tampaknya tahu lebih banyak tentang mereka dan dia selalu bersama mereka..seperti roda ketiga ... di kencan kopi mereka, di InstaLive-nya, di FM merawatnya di tempat KJK, dll ... KwangSoo adalah kekasih yang manis !!!

Yuppp,,,

He is such a sweetheart !!

Love how he is playing a cupid between them ❤ :phew:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

If anyone was in doubt who the frustrating man of jsm's song was, kjk just raised his hand today. :D

why did the photobomb jsm get more focus than the supposed muse of the pic, lks? perhaps kjk is not just as good a photographer as jsm thinks he is! :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, Maresy said:

I'm so happy to see this.

Its been 2 weeks since Jong Kook posted anything in his instagram. And the first thing he posted after that 2 weeks is a picture of him taking a picture of Jeon So Min while Kwang Soo photobombed at the back just after So Min posted her side of the picture. I mean its like a couple posting the same kind of pictures in instagram but with different concept. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

I dream of them.

While husbands make a football match, the wifes hang out together huhuhu:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Anyone think it would be cuter if he was trying to take pics of Kwangsoo instead and she was the one really getting in the way?

Like KJK tryna get some cool pics for his bro and Somin wants his attention so she starts acting cute and lovely in front of the camera and he ended up focusing on her?

You could have Kwangsoos theme playing in the background as it happens

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Anyone think it would be cuter if he was trying to take pics of Kwangsoo instead and she was the one really getting in the way?

Like KJK tryna get some cool pics for his bro and Somin wants his attention so she starts acting cute and lovely in front of the camera and he ended up focusing on her?

You could have Kwangsoos theme playing in the background as it happens

your scenario should make it to RM. :D

i would have believed you if lks was posing here like he meant business instead of looking like a lost giraffe looking for leaves. :lol:

however, the fact that kjk called jsm the photobomb is cute for me.  it reminds me of kooksoo. in the early years of RM, kooksoo used to hang out all the time, meeting almost all days and then kjk used to troll lks like this because he was his most lovable dongsaeng and for kjk, the more you love someone, the more you troll. but now someone more lovable has come along so she gets trolled and the usual victim lks gets spared.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Since the first RM episode where Somin was a guest, Somin teamed up with Kwangsoo. But, there was an interaction that caught my eyes. yes! it was Somin and Jongkook's bickering. I meant why did Jongkook had to teas her about her forehead and why did Somin respond back the teasing by saying about Jongkook's height. They were cute since then and I started to love them until now. It is a clear green light that Jongkook is interested to Somin. If nobody makes a move, I am afraid it won't be going anywhere. Confession,come out!!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Why do i think that Jongkook pulled SoMin's head to his shoulder? Were she a few cm shorter, it would have been him pulling her to his chest :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

¿Por qué creo que Jongkook jaló la cabeza de SoMin a su hombro? Si ella fuera unos centímetros más baja, habría sido él empujándola hacia su pecho : wub:

that hug is patented by them, he likes to hug her like that...

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 9/25/2019 at 10:01 AM, TaengTaengoo said:

Somin reply to KJK Insta Post

Jsm:Ah no wonder, I was posing for such a long time but it didnt seem to end

Kjk: yyp, id it was going on that long you shouldve known better and gotten out of the way

Ok it's official! Their interaction is such a couple that loving each other!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

i saw somin holding kjk cap at instagram account runningman_bigrespect_9012 , pictures where all members together with the owner of the farm

Edited by andaer kim
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, andaer kim said:

i saw somin holding kjk cap at instagram account runningman_bigrespect_9012 , pictures where all members together with the owner of the farm

Is this what you mean?

Woowwww :phew::wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rifa Qidya said:

Is this what you mean?

Woowwww :phew::wub:

yeahh probably JK use strawhat that why Somin keep for him :sweatingbullets:B)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2