[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

12 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

And with this gift from Jongkook, let's all chill and move on please. @Mooncake09 said it very well in the previous post. :)

Btw they're both wearing red, so in the same team at the time the pic was taken. The question is who took a photo of Jongkook taking a photo of Somin? And why? LOL

Was this for a mission or during break time? Curious hehe. 

Arghhh i missed their sns interactions and now we got this. Oppa teasing SoMin again. He said he wanted to take Kwangsoo's photo but he kept on taking photos of SoMin while SoMin made cute poses 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Coming from an OG KJK fan i swear he likes her.

Somins the bigger question mark for me

Has he ever been this active teasing another girl?

I think it's clear that Somin has always found him attractive, cool, amazing etc. The question is whether that translates to her wanting to date him. 

Whatever their relationship, their chemistry is just :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

C'mon KJK!!!!... You and SoMin are playing with us!!!It is nice to see them having fun together!!

Now I think...LeeKwangSoo is a great friend of them and he would be very happy if these two end up together...KwangSoo seems to know more about them and he is always with them..like a third wheel...in their coffee date,in her InstaLive,in the FM taking care of her in KJK place,etc....KwangSoo is such a sweetheart!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Ayo KJK !!!! ... Anda dan SoMin bermain bersama kami !!! Sangat menyenangkan melihat mereka bersenang-senang bersama !!

Sekarang saya pikir ... LeeKwangSoo adalah teman baik dari mereka dan dia akan sangat senang jika keduanya berakhir bersama ... KwangSoo tampaknya tahu lebih banyak tentang mereka dan dia selalu bersama mereka..seperti roda ketiga ... di kencan kopi mereka, di InstaLive-nya, di FM merawatnya di tempat KJK, dll ... KwangSoo adalah kekasih yang manis !!!

Yuppp,,,

He is such a sweetheart !!

Love how he is playing a cupid between them ❤ :phew:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Maresy said:

I'm so happy to see this.

Its been 2 weeks since Jong Kook posted anything in his instagram. And the first thing he posted after that 2 weeks is a picture of him taking a picture of Jeon So Min while Kwang Soo photobombed at the back just after So Min posted her side of the picture. I mean its like a couple posting the same kind of pictures in instagram but with different concept. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Anyone think it would be cuter if he was trying to take pics of Kwangsoo instead and she was the one really getting in the way?

Like KJK tryna get some cool pics for his bro and Somin wants his attention so she starts acting cute and lovely in front of the camera and he ended up focusing on her?

You could have Kwangsoos theme playing in the background as it happens

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

55 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Anyone think it would be cuter if he was trying to take pics of Kwangsoo instead and she was the one really getting in the way?

Like KJK tryna get some cool pics for his bro and Somin wants his attention so she starts acting cute and lovely in front of the camera and he ended up focusing on her?

You could have Kwangsoos theme playing in the background as it happens

your scenario should make it to RM. :D

i would have believed you if lks was posing here like he meant business instead of looking like a lost giraffe looking for leaves. :lol:

however, the fact that kjk called jsm the photobomb is cute for me.  it reminds me of kooksoo. in the early years of RM, kooksoo used to hang out all the time, meeting almost all days and then kjk used to troll lks like this because he was his most lovable dongsaeng and for kjk, the more you love someone, the more you troll. but now someone more lovable has come along so she gets trolled and the usual victim lks gets spared.  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Since the first RM episode where Somin was a guest, Somin teamed up with Kwangsoo. But, there was an interaction that caught my eyes. yes! it was Somin and Jongkook's bickering. I meant why did Jongkook had to teas her about her forehead and why did Somin respond back the teasing by saying about Jongkook's height. They were cute since then and I started to love them until now. It is a clear green light that Jongkook is interested to Somin. If nobody makes a move, I am afraid it won't be going anywhere. Confession,come out!!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2