Quantcast

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

I like how the frog emoji was right next to Jongkook Oppa with no space in between hehe :wub:

So..KJK took those pics???:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

I like how the frog emoji was right next to Jongkook Oppa with no space in between hehe :wub:

me too. i am happy she is back to posting pics taken by him. though she switched teams, he was there to photograph her :))

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Those pictures are taken by Jongkook? I feel like quiet broken heart when I see Ji-hyo and jong look together but I am not selfish, I’m glad when rm members happy anyway. I wonder how they are close now than previous??

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kjk catering to the toxic fanbase ugh. Then he will interact with somin and the toxic fanbase will bully somin. Has any members address this cyberbullying against somin?

8 minutes ago, RealRocknRolla said:

Kjk catering to the toxic fanbase ugh. Then he will interact with somin and the toxic fanbase will bully somin. Has any members address this cyberbullying against somin?

There is no catering needed for Toxic/obsessive fans. Whatever the reason, anything and everything will be a point for them to say against when someone or something is not in sync with what they want. And that is their problem. Yes it’s true that their words are hurtful and completely unfair for someone like somin. But she knows, kjk oppa knows and any other RM member know that at the end of the day, it’s all just fans taking it too far and being miserable. Not taking them seriously is what they do and what is best as well. So, whatever somin or oppa does in their personal or professional lives, it is in complete regard of their ‘own’ lives and choices, no one else’s. Now, again, with those fans being either extremely  happy or sad with somin or kjk oppa doing what they want to do ‘willingly’, it’s the fans’ problem.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

U dont put under the rag bullying thats dangerous. The least they can do is do PSA about bullying. Not addressing it puts somin mental health in danger if she cracks against bullying suicidal thoughts happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RealRocknRolla said:

U dont put under the rag bullying thats dangerous. The least they can do is do PSA about bullying. Not addressing it puts somin mental health in danger if she cracks against bullying suicidal thoughts happen. 

i don't know who you are but i think it is unfair to blame every shipper fan for what some toxic shipper/sjh fans do. as for kjk interacting with sjh, they are colleagues and have been friends for so long. it is really unfair to expect him to stop interacting with sjh just because some delu fans will attack jsm. i have seen some spartace fans blaming kjk for supporting jsm or any other girl. i don't want kookmin fans, if you are one, to start doing the same.

also, just because some international fans behave like lunatics, members who know each other for so many years should stop interacting? it is kjk's life and his choices. he is not there to entertain shippers, whoever it is, us or them. it is not like kjk hasn't got hate or the ride has been smooth for him all along. even now, after all these years, he gets hate for the army thing.

i can understand jsm fans being protective of her and hoping she won't get more hate, but i hope new shippers would start thinking of kjk too. that man doesn't complain whatever is thrown at him. he had such a bad back that he couldn't even sit down during the pc. did he let it show? he led the group song, danced energetically for the group dance, performed a difficult couple dance move with jsm, sang an amazing rendition of speechless and did a great job with his collab all the while encouraging the other members. haha spoke about gummy being injured but kjk was also as much in pain as she and with more to do that night. if we didn't see him like that during the pc, none of us would have even known his condition was that bad. what would have been going through his mind performing on the stage after being fired from the show 3 years back? did he let any of it show? the man just endures and only reserves a smile on his face for the fans. he gives all the comfort and support he can give to his colleagues, whoever it is. kjk doesn't care about getting hate. if he cared, he would have stopped supporting his friends the entire Korea boycotted. 

being a shipper or fan means knowing your limits. you can't dictate to them how they should behave with the people they work with and are close to them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

We and a lot of Running Mans complain about SJH fans and SpartAce shippers already there reallt is no need for us to join in that and just five them more fuel to hate on her.

Please dont get upset when KJK interacts with SJH theyre friends, its why I dont ship them theyre as platonic as a non-Alabama family could be. The more you sink to the level you see those people as, the worse comments youre putting Somin through as those haters have much less of a life than normal people.

Just enjoy the interactions we get, be happy they hang out privately, support them individually even if this doesnr work out. Regardless of which member someone stans more or what ship is true or not none of the members deserve the hate they get 

• Like 4

I think my problem is not kjk sjh interacting its the runningman members never address this bullying thats happening to somin. Iam a kjk fan by the way i thought hes gonna be the white knight for somin. So if kjk cant defend her against his fans can other member do it?

i think people should take shipping lightly because finally we are just following two people thinking they might be compatible. we are not them, we don't know them beyond what we see of them on the show and on fanmeets. who they end up with is their personal decision. if they choose not to follow with their feelings, we have to respect that because it is their life and they have made the decision based on real knowledge of each other and themselves. 

at the same time, hope kookmin fans will keep low expectations from the show on highlighting their interactions. the hug that happened at the fanmeet was spontaneous and there was no pd to tell them what to do and what not to do or they were in a highly emotional moment, as yjs said about forming the circle afterwards. it doesn't mean once they go back to work, they will let their emotions rule over them and forget their professionalism. i don't think the pds or even the senior members would want that. 

the important thing for me is that after many days, jsm posted a pic which kjk took of her, even after she had moved to another team. i cannot believe kjk never took any pics of jsm in the months after the last pic, so my guess is there must have been restrictions in place. 

p.s. i wanted to post many things about the korean fanmeet, but now not feeling like it :(((

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, I think we all should just chill and enjoy the showB). I'm pretty sure the members aware of the hate that Somin got. Maybe the members support her privately. We can saw that all the members love and adore her, even the RM PDs and staffs.She got a lof of supports from them.

And If Kookmin are real, I just hope both of them just stay in their RM characters.No need to show obviously on screen:).They can do that outside filming. I miss to see Somin as the crazy playgirl. Somin as the playgirl is the best and funniest things ever happen in RM:D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, RealRocknRolla said:

I think my problem is not kjk sjh interacting its the runningman members never address this bullying thats happening to somin. Iam a kjk fan by the way i thought hes gonna be the white knight for somin. So if kjk cant defend her against his fans can other member do it?

i don't know what you mean since you keep changing what you said. first you said he keeps encouraging the toxic fandom and i don't know how he did that today. since we have had cases of antis posing as fans and trying to create fan wars on ig, i am skeptical of such posts.

i don't think kjk has ever called himself anybody's white knight. he got fired from the show after giving it his all for years and his fans had to create a boycott storm for them to even listen to him. he rarely addresses hate even against himself. in all my years as a fan, he only took on antis once who continue to mock him to this date. kjk has regular korean antis, much more than jsm, who may matter more to him than international haters who don't have much of a say with his public image. if you are a kjk fan, you should know all that. 

if he was publicly dating her and haters spammed her ig, i would have expected him to act, but now he is a member just like the others, possibly under a contract which makes certain things hard to do. kjk's fans, other than a few spartace shipper fans, have always been supportive of all his lovelines and female colleagues. i don't think they have ever attacked jsm. also, they know him well enough to get that if kjk shows closeness to someone, it is because he is genuinely close to that person.

why do rm members never address bullying?  i wish the show would do it like the rest of you, but i am not the pds or the members. perhaps there are contracts which prevent them from calling attention to what may turn out to be controversial? ever heard the pds talk about any of the members being bullied? never. but as we saw with haha apologizing to some fans, if they feel personally responsible or misunderstood, they can step in. even there, it were the korean comments that led to haha's clarification. so koreans' opinions matter to them, not that of international fans. 

even jsm's agency, which should be the one to step up in situations like this, refrains from calling attention to the bullying. there must be reasons. i don't think jsm cares for what people think beyond a point - she has always lived her life as she saw fit and i don't see it changing just because a section of international fans hate her for silly reasons. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Aw men i feel bad now. Sorry i just feel bad for somin, u know shes getting affected by bullying coz shes been drinking i feel like runningman family especially YJS should address it. Im gonna be just a reader now

I'm more of a Somin fan and I feel that she is so treasured by the RM members (Yoomin and how quickly she has become a dongsaeng he adores and finds entertaining gives me the warm fuzzies).

I feel like this is the way korean entertainment works where they have to be careful not to get caught on the wrong side of fans even if they have cause to lash out. That she has bounced back from the Instagram take-down and even is back to posting RM filming pics and referencing Jongkook is a positive sign I feel! Remember the first pic she posted after getting her account back? It was the perfect message - she'll continue living her best life no matter what haters try. 

And now she's referencing Jongkook again as the picture taker when there's no need to even mention him as he's not in the photo. She doesn't mention who takes her other photos right? 

Really wish I could have seen this photo session hehe. The thought of Jongkook patiently snapping photos while she makes adorable poses is so... :wub: and they probably took this photo while on a filming break - so they were probably hanging out together when she asked him to take the photos or she specifically looked for him to take the photos. Either scenario still gives me the feels haha

I'm glad to see Jongkook and Jihyo back to their usual friendly interactions - they've known each other for so long, like he says they're family. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, RealRocknRolla said:

Aw men i feel bad now. Sorry i just feel bad for somin, u know shes getting affected by bullying coz shes been drinking i feel like runningman family especially YJS should address it. Im gonna be just a reader now

i am not sure what to make of you. if your complaint was that RM family should speak up about the bullying, I am in complete agreement. but to blame kjk for encouraging bullying against jsm by speaking to sjh ... i cannot take it lightly because you are doing exactly what toxic fans do. since i have not seen you on this forum and you call yourself a kjk fan, but don't act like one, i have to take your words with a huge grain of salt. 

jsm just posted a pic today taken by kjk where she is having fun with lks. she doesn't look unhappy to me. she rarely posts pics from the RM set, rarely those taken by kjk and rarely those featuring lks. i think she is having fun on the set. 

ps: sometimes i feel jsm does what she wants to because she doesn't want the haters to run her life. she provoked two shipper fandoms with that single pic she posted. lol. also, the pic she posted after her ig got reactivated was a happy pic with a "haha". i think she is too clever and strong for some childish haters.

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Wait ur denying that somin haters comes from spartace and sjh fans? Ok. Thats basically my first post thats why i asks if members address the bullying. 

Somin putting a smile on pic doesnt make her ok. Ever heard of depression? U know the singer of linkin park was happy playing games with his kids 2 hours later he commit suicide

59 minutes ago, RealRocknRolla said:

YJS talked about this already.. In happy together... And I think haters' comment won't affect Somin or other members.. I believe they have each others back..

• Like 2
  • Love 1