Quantcast

13 hours ago, Losdol said:

Lol I had a heart attack as well thinking it’s oppa. And fans panicking on the other side made me laugh..but wish that such a day would come soon.. 

Ha ha oppa’s comment probably is something to do with somin’s no makeup face. But anyone able to translate his comment would be great!!!!!

A friend translated Haha's comment, it says "you should put on some makeup before taking a photo, Somina" 

Many Koreans don't like Haha's comment. They think that's rude

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

A friend translated Haha's comment, it says "you should put on some makeup before taking a photo, Somina" 

Many Koreans don't like Haha's comment. They think that's rude

Thank you for translating the comment. Hmm.. just as it is, yes I do find the comment quite far stretched and maybe not funny to be said on insta. But, to b fair, I think haha oppa probably wrote that to somin based on their close relation and kind of as a joke/teasing or in zest hopefully...so I wouldn’t read too much into it. I think it’s just one of Haha oppa’s demeanour which at times come across as being quite mean towards somin.. but I know it is not to be taken so seriously. Besides which, the heart attack I almost had this morning from somin’s Insta post had me all giddy throughout the day...At this point, there is no coming back from the emotional investment I put in kookmin lol..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Thank you for translating the comment. Hmm.. just as it is, yes I do find the comment quite far stretched and maybe not funny to be said on insta. But, to b fair, I think haha oppa probably wrote that to somin based on their close relation and kind of as a joke/teasing or in zest hopefully...so I wouldn’t read too much into it. I think it’s just one of Haha oppa’s demeanour which at times come across as being quite mean towards somin.. but I know it is not to be taken so seriously. Besides which, the heart attack I almost had this morning from somin’s Insta post had me all giddy throughout the day...At this point, there is no coming back from the emotional investment I put in kookmin lol..

I also think that Haha only wanted to tease SoMin and it's just a joke. They often make fun of SoMin's looks on the show. A comment says Haha shouldn't say that in public. I think that's what makes many Koreans furious cause like you said it's not funny to be said on insta.

And about that SoMin's post, i had fun reading the comments lol. About 90% of the comments is "is that Jongkook?" Lol. Well can't blame them. Her brother's photo was taken from behind, we don't see his face plus he's wearing a cap, sleeveless shirt and shorts, those are what Jongkook usually wears lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jong Kook oppa is really so amazing.

His voice is so beautiful.

He make me speechless.

I love Kjk versions of this song.

The choice of songs somehow came very meaningful.

Read the lyrics of the song once.

Meaning very beautiful.

Thanks KJK for everything.:heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yo did somin just protect kjk from sechan and kwang so teasing? :O when she say "that's not the man i know"

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

No Kookmin moments in new episode. And we have to wait another week to see Kookmin dance :sweatingbullets: 

well not really a moment... but somin tone got a bit serious when kwang so and sechan says the kjk is the most small and petty person they ever know... and than somin say "that's the opposite person that  i know" i

Edited by speechless
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, speechless said:

well not really a moment... but somin tone got a bit serious when kwang so and sechan says the kjk is the most small and petty person they ever know... and than somin say "that's the opposite person that  i know" 

She disagrees with her two bestfriends. That's sweet

• Like 5

3 hours ago, speechless said:

Yo did somin just protect kjk from sechan and kwang so teasing? :O when she say "that's not the man i know"

that was really sweet. the subs played it off as jsm 's  19+ joke but the feeling i got was that she was referring to his large-heartedness.  she looked quite serious when she said it. it is a really meaningful moment for me because you rarely hear jsm say such sweet things about kjk and this was a situation where she could have also teased him like the rest.

it gave me feels of the jeju episode.  yjs said kjk was sly and jsm said quite seriously, "no, he is amazing". in the episode before that, when jsm had to describe her ideal type and the members  had to come forward if they matched hers, she said she likes a man whose heart is wide as the sea. so i think there is every chance she meant him to be large-hearted in that way rather than just having a wide chest.

after jsm said she did push-ups to pump her chest muscles, we can hear kjk's laughter and he repeats so min's words as if he is amused - 'she pumped her muscles'. he is all smiles even before yjs starts talking about his prison dress for the opening performance, so he may still be laughing over jsm's comment. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

that was really sweet. the subs played it off as jsm 's  19+ joke but the feeling i got was that she was referring to his large-heartedness.  she looked quite serious when she said it. it is a really meaningful moment for me because you rarely hear jsm say such sweet things about kjk and this was a situation where she could have also teased him like the rest.

it gave me feels of the jeju episode.  yjs said kjk was sly and jsm said quite seriously, "no, he is amazing". in the episode before that, when jsm had to describe her ideal type and the members  had to come forward if they matched hers, she said she likes a man whose heart is wide as the sea. so i think there is every chance she meant him to be large-hearted in that way rather than just having a wide chest.

after jsm said she did push-ups to pump her chest muscles, we can hear kjk's laughter and he repeats so min's words as if he is amused - 'she pumped her muscles'. he is all smiles even before yjs starts talking about his prison dress for the opening performance, so he may still be laughing over jsm's comment. 

yes her tone is a bit serious when she says that(which i think she accidentally say since her face change complete 180 after she realize what she say with awkward laugh).... to the point kwang so actually have to joke it off that somin always took a joke too far....  and he even had to change his wording when he heard somin say that lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

This situation caught my attention too-_-

I wonder why pd's choose these scenes :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, himneja said:

This situation caught my attention too-_-

I wonder why pd's choose these scenes :wub:

LOL!!!

rvu5Gla.png

7RgamWi.png

a1QfsT2.png

sAn4lSy.png

RFGLPGt.png

S6AJ6Nk.png

subliminal message ???? :wub::wub::wub:

HAXBtQN.png

8muEVrU.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 9/15/2019 at 4:10 PM, MandelBrot said:

beautiful...

quanhaha79  우리 소민이 알랍~~ 오빠가 소민이 얼마나 이뻐하는데...

^_^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

quanhaha79  우리 소민이 알랍~~ 오빠가 소민이 얼마나 이뻐하는데...

^_^

Any translation please?