[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

50 minutes ago, speechless said:

well not really a moment... but somin tone got a bit serious when kwang so and sechan says the kjk is the most small and petty person they ever know... and than somin say "that's the opposite person that  i know" 

She disagrees with her two bestfriends. That's sweet

• Like 5

3 hours ago, speechless said:

Yo did somin just protect kjk from sechan and kwang so teasing? :O when she say "that's not the man i know"

that was really sweet. the subs played it off as jsm 's  19+ joke but the feeling i got was that she was referring to his large-heartedness.  she looked quite serious when she said it. it is a really meaningful moment for me because you rarely hear jsm say such sweet things about kjk and this was a situation where she could have also teased him like the rest.

it gave me feels of the jeju episode.  yjs said kjk was sly and jsm said quite seriously, "no, he is amazing". in the episode before that, when jsm had to describe her ideal type and the members  had to come forward if they matched hers, she said she likes a man whose heart is wide as the sea. so i think there is every chance she meant him to be large-hearted in that way rather than just having a wide chest.

after jsm said she did push-ups to pump her chest muscles, we can hear kjk's laughter and he repeats so min's words as if he is amused - 'she pumped her muscles'. he is all smiles even before yjs starts talking about his prison dress for the opening performance, so he may still be laughing over jsm's comment. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

that was really sweet. the subs played it off as jsm 's  19+ joke but the feeling i got was that she was referring to his large-heartedness.  she looked quite serious when she said it. it is a really meaningful moment for me because you rarely hear jsm say such sweet things about kjk and this was a situation where she could have also teased him like the rest.

it gave me feels of the jeju episode.  yjs said kjk was sly and jsm said quite seriously, "no, he is amazing". in the episode before that, when jsm had to describe her ideal type and the members  had to come forward if they matched hers, she said she likes a man whose heart is wide as the sea. so i think there is every chance she meant him to be large-hearted in that way rather than just having a wide chest.

after jsm said she did push-ups to pump her chest muscles, we can hear kjk's laughter and he repeats so min's words as if he is amused - 'she pumped her muscles'. he is all smiles even before yjs starts talking about his prison dress for the opening performance, so he may still be laughing over jsm's comment. 

yes her tone is a bit serious when she says that(which i think she accidentally say since her face change complete 180 after she realize what she say with awkward laugh).... to the point kwang so actually have to joke it off that somin always took a joke too far....  and he even had to change his wording when he heard somin say that lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

no, she said kim nammae. there is a cafe called kim nammae or kim_brosis cafe owned by her friends.  she must be having food at their place. 

I noticed that lately Somin has been trolling netizens. She took a picture of her brother from the back
with a signature secret place and many people think its jong kook, she upload a photo with the devices for two persons and sign kim namme what can be interpreted as kim jong kook. I mean i like her new style of conversation with anti. She slap them without doing nothing. Anti fight with other anti and Somin and Jongkook are Queen and King:D

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 3