[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 minute ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

This means my heart.  Ma-eum is heart. And Nae is my. Oppa said that when somin did the sexy pose facing towards them. He said, "i see you. Despite being at the back, i can (*genuinely- from my heart)see you. (sort of teasing somin..)"

wow, thanks :wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

This means my heart.  Ma-eum is heart. And Nae is my. Oppa said that when somin did the sexy pose facing towards them. He said, "i see you. Despite being at the back, i can (*genuinely- from my heart)see you. (sort of teasing somin..)"

I heard that too. 

But I didn't know what it meant. 

Why he calling ''my heart'' ? 

Quite interesting and awesome hahaha :wub:

By the way, their dances and reactions pretty sweety. 

KJK behind the scenes to watch the Somin's moment, OMG:w00t:

Really our heart will come out now :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, Losdol said:

I think he was flirting with her :rolleyes: why would he say "my heart"? Maybe he wanted to say i can see you whereever you are / you stand with my heart? Oppa was openly flirting with Somin? :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Too bad we didn't get to see Jongkook's face when Haha asked SoMin if she likes Jongkook. I can see he was laughing. But he didn't say anything. He didn't complain. And he wasn't mad. He was looking directly at SoMin and laughing. I think his face might have turned red

• Like 3
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Too bad we didn't get to see Jongkook's face when Haha asked SoMin if she likes Jongkook. I can see he was laughing. But he didn't say anything. He didn't complain. And he wasn't mad. He was looking directly at SoMin and laughing. I think his face might have turned red

Exactly!!!!

He did not complain about HaHa comment or mad about it!!!!

KJK was happy and very active during all segment and he was so nice with SoMin...

I feel like SoMin is kinda smitten with KJK but he is hard to read...he is so nice with JiHyo too and with every female around him..he is such a nice guy...and I can understand why SoMin can feel a bit attracted  to him(just my opinion)...but his actions to SoMin are a bit strange.. sometimes I feel he is interested in her but sometimes I feel he is just joking and being friendly with her like the way he is with LKS and YSC...:huh:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub::wub::wub:

her eyes shine when he looks at him

jsn3YEt.png

wow!!!!

gW8s6tK.png

Her eyes and smile say a lot :rolleyes: 

Can't stop watching Kookmin dance practice. Help me! Lol. Before they started to practice their dance routine, right after Lia said while pointing at Kookmin "two of you won't spread out", Jongkook said it's time for the best part. So for Jongkook, dancing with Somin was the best part of the whole dance :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Her eyes and smile say a lot :rolleyes: 

Can't stop watching Kookmin dance practice. Help me! Lol. Before they started to practice their dance routine, right after Lia said while pointing at Kookmin "two of you won't spread out", Jongkook said it's time for the best part. So for Jongkook, dancing with Somin was the best part of the whole dance :D

She looks so cute beside him!!!

That stare...well...I think that someone has a crush!!!!:wub::wub:

Hope they continue being close off camera even after the FM....

• Like 4
  • Love 2

SBS special clip #Kookmin

A tight slap on face to the people who kept saying that their chemistry looked like a forced one,,, this is not the first time that their chemistry is talked about,,,:wub:

I hope they will not start love line now :phew: Slowly they can be close friends and then love. I hope PDs just doesn't jump on love line. They should maintain pace of show and characters :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2