[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

https://www.soompi.com/article/1351060wpp/watch-running-man-members-crack-up-at-kim-jong-kook-and-jun-so-mins-hilarious-dance-practice

Uri kookmin:wub: ..

On a separate note.. from the video clips of them dancing, when somin went to ask sechan to lift her whilst kjk oppa was admittedly looking very willing and was waiting wid his hand gesture ready... mayb I took it too seriously.. but I felt, does it show somin’s wish to not be associated with oppa in that manner i.e unwilling? Or she was simply embarrassed with their teasing? What did u guys think?

Despite sharing what I thought, everything that has happened with kookmin via their ‘dance’ practise made me elated and beyond convinced about ‘something potential’ lingering between them.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

thank you @MandelBrot for the pics and the dance you picked up from the collage looks just so sexy. :love:

@Lobsang Dolma based on this pic, i would say their first couple dance practice was on june 17th. RM members had shoot on june 17th with seol in ah and chung ah on this day. jsm called herself sopee during shoot which may be why haha calls them jk and sopee. so kookmin haven't had that much skinship on the show though in the opening of the episode, kjk comes late and sidehugs jsm out of all the cast and jsm does aegyo to kjk to feed her.

here, i think jsm got embarrassed because haha asked her if she liked to dance with kjk or liked him. that is why i feel she went to ysc to get out of that embarrassment and lighten up the mood but of course much of it is edited so we don't know what happened in between.

kookmin just have a different vibe. jsm when she danced with one of her costars for her special made him hold her waist. that is the usual jsm who can do her playgirl role with ease. she is the same with ysc and lks as well. but with kjk, she is just so shy though her face looks really happy when she hops on to him. kjk didn't protest much when he had to dance with jsm which is really surprising for him. that is what i have noted about kookmin - kjk is active when it comes to doing things with jsm, the reverse of his RM character while jsm who is usually so bold with skinship goes shy when she has to do it with him.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

thank you @MandelBrot for the pics and the dance you picked up from the collage looks just so sexy. :love:

@Lobsang Dolma based on this pic, i would say their first couple dance practice was on june 17th. RM members had shoot on june 17th with seol in ah and chung ah on this day. jsm called herself sopee during shoot which may be why haha calls them jk and sopee. so kookmin haven't had that much skinship on the show though in the opening of the episode, kjk comes late and sidehugs jsm out of all the cast and jsm does aegyo to kjk to feed her.

here, i think jsm got embarrassed because haha asked her if she liked to dance with kjk or liked him. that is why i feel she went to ysc to get out of that embarrassment and lighten up the mood but of course much of it is edited so we don't know what happened in between.

kookmin just have a different vibe. jsm when she danced with one of her costars for her special made him hold her waist. that is the usual jsm who can do her playgirl role with ease. she is the same with ysc and lks as well. but with kjk, she is just so shy though her face looks really happy when she hops on to him. kjk didn't protest much when he had to dance with jsm which is really surprising for him. that is what i have noted about kookmin - kjk is active when it comes to doing things with jsm, the reverse of his RM character while jsm who is usually so bold with skinship goes shy when she has to do it with him.

Like you said, the Reverse transformation of both of them when with each other is always so fulfilling to watch since it’s oppa who initiates most of the time. But thank you @kookminclan RunningMan for sharing your take on my thought. You are very right in the fact that when she did the dance segment with her costars, she was quite the crazy cutie unlike today. And this makes me feel even more certain. Feel relieved and over the moon because of these two today!!! Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

Like you said, the Reverse transformation of both of them when with each other is always so fulfilling to watch since it’s oppa who initiates most of the time. But thank you @kookminclan RunningMan for sharing your take on my thought. Feel relieved and over the moon because of these two today!!!

from whatever i have observed of jsm, she in real life is not her RM character. on the show, she easily falls in love but in reality, it takes her a long time to move on. the one person to note the shy jsm early on was kjk. when that tall model appeared on the show, kjk asked jsm if her heart was beating fast because she was silent around him. jsm also confessed that when she likes someone, she is quieter around him. 

with matters regarding kjk, i have always noted that jsm is very cautious. if she wanted to, she could have picked kjk as the most handsome member. even kjk expected her to, but she didn't. she called kjk out for coffee all on her own but when she explains it on the show, she emphasizes that he brought along with him handsome friends as if to show her interest was in them not kjk. when jsm is asked about her parents attending kjk's concert, she says it is because they are his fans, not like they attended for her sake. but her ideal type is a singer and when kjk sets up a date for her with jong min, she is more interested to know if they can meet that evening. 

jsm already had a public relationship which ended badly. after that, she says she will declare only if she is about to get married to that man. so where she is serious about a man, i expect her to be her cautious real life personality than her RM character. she can do the playgirl character or loveline easily with others because she doesn't expect their relationship to go beyond what happens in front of the camera.  i also have this suspicion that jsm is like kjk when it comes to the person she truly loves - she can't be flippant about the matter because it is something too personal. so when haha asks if she likes kjk, she can't really be the quick-witted RM jsm. 

if this was june 17 when it was shot as i believe it was, kookmin haven't had any major skinship on the show and yet kjk is being asked to do a really sexy dance with jsm. the members are teasing jsm asking her not to kick kjk there because the dance is so intimate. kjk could have said no if he wanted to or made a fuss but he went along with it so calmly. they could have altered the choreography if kjk or jsm weren't comfortable with it and from what @MandelBrot posted, they are quite comfortable when they do it later with kjk pulling jsm towards him even before she hops on to him. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

subs are out. after their dance, lia kim asks jsm not to tense up and just trust kjk. so haha asks, 'i don't know why you tense up. do you like him?" so when jong min asked haha if something was going on between kookmin, haha said they are just really close friends and weeks later, haha asks jsm if she likes kjk. interesting!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

subs are out. after their dance, lia kim asks jsm not to tense up and just trust kjk. so haha asks, 'i don't know why you tense up. do you like him?" so when jong min asked haha if something was going on between kookmin, haha said they are just really close friends and weeks later, haha asks jsm if she likes kjk. interesting!

Wow, with subs is more funny. 

Jsm is only shy with kjk :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

When somin turned back and did the sexy pose jokingly.. oppa was like: I see you. In the literal sense of what he said, he shared that despite being at the back, she can be seen from the heart. He used the word ‘maam so gey buyey yoe’! He had the biggest grin/smile. My heart just melted. I can’t contain all this joy. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Obviously SeChan and KwangSoo were teasing SoMin...they are strong enough to lift her up...SoMin was sooooo shy and embarrased with KJK... and she seemed really worried about  doing that kind of moves with KJK because of his injuries....

But KJK seemed soooo active and willing to do all the dance moves...he was a gentleman with her but at the same I felt that both of them were flirting with each other every time they could...:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Ahhh I was screaming when I saw the dance practice clips on Instagram - so freaking cute! JK looked like he was enjoying himself muchly while projecting himself as a reliable Oppa. SM otoh was so shy compared to her dance practice on the date ep hehe. 

And wasn't it JK who teased Somin first when Mongdol sisters were learning their dance break steps, leading to the rest teasing her about showing off and Somin playing up to that.

I wonder if they introduced the other lovelines after seeing how magnetic Kookmin were in the dance practice sessions :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

hi everyone :lol:

KookMin shy with each other. :) When feel shy, means they attracted to each other. 

I saw kjk face so red & smile shyly when the dancer show the choreograph to them. He try hard to stay cool... 

Did kjk said my heart see you? ... i mean during somin do sexy pose to them at the back..  because i heard  nae ma-eum :) or i am wrong?

Someone come to the front when Somin come out...

giphy.gif

Full video in the spoiler....

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, LV.Bae said:

hi everyone :lol:

KookMin shy with each other. :) When feel shy, means they attracted to each other. 

I saw kjk face so red & smile shyly when the dancer show the choreograph to them. He try hard to stay cool... 

Did kjk said my heart see you? ... i mean during somin do sexy pose to them at the back..  because i heard  nae ma-eum :) or i am wrong?

Someone come to the front when Somin come out...

giphy.gif

Full video in the spoiler....

Hide contents

You are right. He did say: Nae maeum so gey...And wow.... him coming out to see during somin's entry was legit well spotted!!! Too adorable them two..:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

what is "  nae ma-eum  "?

This means my heart.  Ma-eum is heart. And Nae is my. Oppa said that when somin did the sexy pose facing towards them. He said, "i see you. Despite being at the back, i can (*genuinely- from my heart)see you. (sort of teasing somin..)"

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1