[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

OMO! can't believe we will get to see kookmin couple dance. kookmin according to the report struggled with the skinship initially (must be the cameras ahem ahem) but later turned serious and were applauded by the members

253689_288344_57.jpg

"Other choreography exercises included choreography by choreographer Kim Jong-guk and Jeon So-min's 'Cham Min-si', and sexy dances by Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min's dumb sisters. In particular, in couple choreography that requires Kim Jong-guk's power and flexibility of Jeon So-min, the two men struggled with the action that required skinship, but they were seriously applauded by the members."

i have a feeling we are going to see shy kookmin. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:05 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

OMO! can't believe we will get to see kookmin couple dance. kookmin according to the report struggled with the skinship initially (must be the cameras ahem ahem) but later turned serious and were applauded by the members

"Other choreography exercises included choreography by choreographer Kim Jong-guk and Jeon So-min's 'Cham Min-si', and sexy dances by Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min's dumb sisters. In particular, in couple choreography that requires Kim Jong-guk's power and flexibility of Jeon So-min, the two men struggled with the action that required skinship, but they were seriously applauded by the members."

i have a feeling we are going to see shy kookmin. :D 

They struggled with the skinship but Jongkook always initiates skinships with her :D :rolleyes: Omo are we going to see them both get all blushing?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 4
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

They struggled with the skinship but Jongkook always initiates skinships with her :D :rolleyes: Omo are we going to see them both get all blushing?

from the reports, it seems like they both made a fuss over the skinship it involves and you know, doing it in front of the members must have been embarrassing like hell. hahaha

in that pic, jsm is not even looking at kjk. where did our playgirl go? :P

my prediction: the dance must have been awkwardly cute in the beginning and then they must have turned professional. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

from the reports, it seems like they both made a fuss over the skinship it involves and you know, doing it in front of the members must have been embarrassing like hell. hahaha

in that pic, jsm is not even looking at kjk. where did our playgirl go? :P

my prediction: the dance must have been awkwardly cute in the beginning and then they must have turned professional. 

I CANT WAIT!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 2

Based on the pictures, this is the dance kookmin are doing. it is part of the group choreography and yes, there is some skinship. :D  it also looks like a difficult dance - kjk has to be strong to hold on to jsm and she has to be flexible to jump over him.

when they were shown this dance, jsj suggested kwangmin, but during the dance segment, i guess kookmin impressed lia kim the most :)  who made that possible? kjk with the support of ysc. who else thinks kjk missed the easy move in the group dance practice just to dance with jsm? remember how at the end of the dance, lia kim pointed to the two of them. 

j7Rfg40.gifQ887Zy8.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 1

Oh my god:open_mouth:

I had hoped for a couple dance but I wasn't really expecting it.  

I'm overly happy now.  

I don't know how to wait until tomorrow.

Moreover, they probably show their dances on stage on September 15, not tomorrow. 

How can i wait?

Omg they are so cutee:wub: 

I can't waittttt:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

On 9/7/2019 at 12:13 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Based on the pictures, this is the dance kookmin are doing. it is part of the group choreography and yes, there is some skinship. :D  it also looks like a difficult dance - kjk has to be strong to hold on to jsm and she has to be flexible to jump over him.

when they were shown this dance, jsj suggested kwangmin, but during the dance segment, i guess kookmin impressed lia kim the most :)  who made that possible? kjk with the support of ysc. who else thinks kjk missed the easy move in the group dance practice just to dance with jsm? remember how at the end of the dance, lia kim pointed to the two of them. 

Ahhh our captain, but now it comes to my mind. 

Kjk's back was crippled. 

Maybe they have taken this scene out of the show.

I dont want to demoralize.  

It was enough to make me happy just to see the dance practices of the two. 

So I'm telling you from the beginning that if we don't see it on stage, don't worry.  

Although we cannot see, it is clear that this duo has a different attraction.

Kookmin is real i am sure:love:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, himneja said:

Ahhh our captain, but now it comes to my mind. 

Kjk's back was crippled. 

Maybe they have taken this scene out of the show.

I dont want to demoralize.  

It was enough to make me happy just to see the dance practices of the two. 

So I'm telling you from the beginning that if we don't see it on stage, don't worry.  

Although we cannot see, it is clear that this duo has a different attraction.

Kookmin is real i am sure:love:

yeah, i know. kjk couldn't even sit down. lia kim's choreography is so hard and she makes them practise so many times to get it right. all of it must have taken a toll on his back and legs. but i think kjk being the professional he is, will try as hard as he can. haha, lks, yjs all have had surgeries, but kjk has had it worst. i also feel his back pain gets aggravated by stress and the fanmeet day must have been draining and stressful.

still, i think because they have promoted it through articles, it might be there on stage. it is a part of their choreography and takes only a couple of minutes. it needs a bit of upper body strength, so kjk can rely on that. if somebody else had done it with jsm on that day, i am hoping it wouldn't have been promoted this way, though one can never be sure. i don't know how well they will be able to do it, but let's hope for the best. 

at least, we can see a bit of kookmin tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Eagerly waiting for today's episode. It is going to be epic, or should I say that I hope it will be. 

But I wonder if kookmin were going to do the couple dance why didn't the PD promote them on the show? Even though it is nice to have them partner up for the couple dance it would have been nice if the show promoted them at least as a national sibling. But, mostly nothing. Just ep 464 where they were let to do whatever they wanted and they teamed up for the restaurant mission, which wasn't even aired much. I really wonder if there is more to this? can't analyze it.  Also, I just remember on the day of the Korean fan meeting SBS released Kookmin video, was that like on purpose? Or just a coincidence?

I want to share my worry as I stay here continue waiting.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Eagerly waiting for today's episode. It is going to be epic, or should I say that I hope it will be. 

But I wonder if kookmin were going to do the couple dance why didn't the PD promote them on the show? Even though it is nice to have them partner up for the couple dance it would have been nice if the show promoted them at least as a national sibling. But, mostly nothing. Just ep 464 where they were let to do whatever they wanted and they teamed up for the restaurant mission, which wasn't even aired much. I really wonder if there is more to this? can't analyze it.  Also, I just remember on the day of the Korean fan meeting SBS released Kookmin video, was that like on purpose? Or just a coincidence?

I want to share my worry as I stay here continue waiting.

i don't think there has been any major change in how they deal with kookmin on the show. they might be given cheat days like with the waffle date but the lovelines will continue on the show.

i don't see any of the RM articles trending on naver so don't think the fanmeet has made a huge impact as of now. it might change once the episodes get aired. however, kookmin trended yesterday perhaps because for the audience, this is a fresh combination. that is all i think of the sbs kookmin moments video as well. they know there might be koreans interested to see their interactions and because they had a couple dance that day, perhaps to promote that as well.

i don't think we should keep much hope with the couple dance as leading somewhere. there might be ysc-jsm moments and even spartace moments to compensate for that in the overall episode. 

perhaps kookmin don't want to be promoted as kookmin siblings because that will freeze their interactions in the family zone. 

• Like 7