[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Spoiler

I think the kookmin moments in this episode has a nice last touch towards the end when KJK eliminates Somin while looking at her directly into her eyes. WOW, AM I the only one who felt butterflies?? His eyes while he eliminated her :blush::love::heart: Just melts my heart. 

Also the segment where they drink coffee and the waffles ice cream sandwich was that part of the mission? To me it seemed like it wasn't. Also when all members came out to disperse they were the only ones missing/ not part of the group. Everyone except them were together, they seemed to have head to grab a coffee together. Also, when Sechan joins them at the end, they seem as though they were disturbed. Somin suddenly tell Sechan to go away, WOW!!!!:love: As though they were interrupted. Also, they didn't show much of kookmin interaction during that moment when they were together from the coffee date to when they moved to a different restaurant. They only gave us a sneak peek only when they discussed to call sechan, At the restaurant too they seemed so absorbed talking about something.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

It's great that during the episode KJK said Somin is suspicious for hanging around him all day and what do you know she wasn't any special role she just wanted to be with him

I haven't finished watching yet (up to the point when they found out who won the restaurant lottery with the least number of people), but I thought it was so carefree of him to be treating Somin to a drink and snack and paying for transport to the restaurant when part of the mission is to spend the least money in order to avoid penalties ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Their time together up to the restaurant really did have a chill date vibe hehe

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

59 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

They were just hanging out together like if they didn't even care about the mission....KJK kept spending money with her...^_^

It was like they were on a date lol. Jongkook paid for the taxi, their food and drink. I wonder why other members didn't tag along with them. I mean after they recieved their mission we only see 6 of them came out together. So SoMin and Jongkook had already decided to go together by then. Jihyo, Haha, KwangSoo and Sechan chose to play rock, paper scissors to decide who three of them could go together and one should go alone. One of them ( either Haha, Jihyo, Sechan or KwangSoo) could have just tagged along with Jongkook and Somin since it was only both of them. It seems like the other members didn't want to interupt them and decided to just let them have their time together. Or it could be noone wanted to be the third wheel lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

It was like they were on a date lol. Jongkook paid for the taxi, their food and drink. I wonder why other members didn't tag along with them. I mean after they recieved their mission we only see 6 of them came out together. So SoMin and Jongkook had already decided to go together by then. Jihyo, Haha, KwangSoo and Sechan chose to play rock, paper scissors to decide who three of them could go together and one should go alone. One of them ( either Haha, Jihyo, Sechan or KwangSoo) could have just tagged along with Jongkook and Somin since it was only both of them. It seems like the other members didn't want to interupt them and decided to just let them have their time together. Or it could be noone wanted to be the third wheel lol

I think it is a bit strange that nobody went with them since the beginning of the mission...and how those two ended together going for ice cream????...I bet JaeSuk and SukJin would love being with SoMin...JiHyo with KJK and HaHa are always together as well!!!!....  And KJK seemed so chill with like having a casual meeting with a friend...but at the same time he looked a bit shy with her and she was all smiles with him and being friendly with him...the vibe between them is always a bit different...and KJK seems being nice with her most of the time...he smiles a lot around her...she is happy being around him...and he likes having skinship with her, always trying to be near her or touch her shoulder or arm...

I am waiting for his reaction when she has to be 'the RM playgirl' with handsome male guest!!!...jijij

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

SoMin decided to follow him and get closer to him...she is friendly with everyone even a bit savage with LKS,YSC or YJS but she is kinda soft and girly when she is with KJK...she enjoys being with him....he could show some opposition when she said she would follow him,but he was chill about that...he does not ask her to pay anything even though they were playing against each other like LKS or any member would do....he has changed the way he talk,see and touch her...he is always a gentleman with women...I was kinda fan of SpartAce because he was so nice to JiHyo unnie, but he is now too nice with SoMin too...the way he behaves around her kind of remember me how he was with MoonGeunYoung or YoonEunHye ( the two of them were KJK crushes in the past )...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Hi everybody :D 

How does look my new signature?

This gif will appear every time I comment.

Come on, you make a signature and color the environment.

Enter the signature section of the Settings section and put the photo or the gif you want.

Let's see every comment in increment.

I used to give great importance to these signature works in Turkish forums in the past.

Now let's show our color here too :rolleyes:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3