[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

DNLwihu.pngWnTtqOh.png

insta stories almost at the same time

who was she writing this for? :phew: it was good weather today, so other people i follow also updated with skies. still, when they post sky pics together around the same time, makes me feel happy.

i am also happy to see kjk getting active on ig again and am stoked for the hidden singer episode.

C2U7rRt.png

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

It was really interested how JK answered So Min's dating style before So Min even started. When everyone else was asking questions, he was giving the answers :shaq:

And then when the question came about either choosing an overnight trip with a male friend or drinking with an ex, he said "if it's a male friend nothing will happen", maybe he feels that way cause So Min does hang out with her male friends but nothing ever happens cause she has a potential bf? 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

This week’s made me so happy as a Kookmin shipper. 

Spoiler

I don’t have an image to insert but the moment that really stood out to me is when Somin was asked whether she would give an Ex... a second chance, you can hear Kjk instinctively respond at the same time as Somin.

On today’s episode both somin and KjK kept answering questions as though they knew each other very well. KJK multiple times answered without hesitation what Somin’s choices would be, while also Somin overconfidently guesses what KJK’s choices would be. 

overall, this episode was also a good episode where member chemistry really shined. Doing the balance game again with more witty and conflicting  questions would be so much fun. 
This game revealed to me as a shipper that Kookmin are certainly closer and whether romantically or not, they do have very deep conversations. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

a very interesting episode indeed. whenever it came to questions about jsm, kjk seemed to know a lot. one was about her break up style . he seemed to be telling yjs as much as jsm.  they sure must be having a lot of deep conversations for him to know her that well. the second time was when jsm was asked about what she would like to hear from her boyfriend tonight - say something sexy in a sweet voice or say something sweet in a sexy voice and he was the first one to say "i think i know".   of course, the way kjk looks at her when he roleplays is intense, but i was also impressed by the silence when they stare at each and jsj interrupts saying he should have tried harder.  when kjk defends himself, jsm agrees. usually, members make fun of him when he does these things, but looked like everyone was in a hurry to move on to lks.

this is before she chooses. haha says the key word is tonight. i guess since it is night, she might prefer a sexy voice. ysc then sings  "the man of the night". kjk chooses to drink water right before that moment and doesn't gulp it down for some reason.  when he picks the card, his mouth is full of water.  when jsm picks b, the others are  all looking at her,  but she uses the card to hide her face and look at the option of the person or persons  to her right.

Hp30jDU.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:46 AM, Catch-22 said:

Hide contents

JSM "I really like Ji Hyo's Style." If I am understanding correctly JK say quietly, So Min and then "You have nice legs".  haha I only caught this upon a second go through. 

There is some misunderstanding here. It is JK who said "I like Jihyo's style" while Somin "You have nice leg". She referred to KS who would wear mesh stockings that she brought after that.

@CamelliaLady I tried to listen several times and I only caught half of what he said. He said "소민이랑 제 술  많이 마시는... ( Somini lang jae sul manhi masineun...). The translation for the part that I caught is 'Somin and I drink a lot'. So basically that subtitle is correct.

Edit:

It's cute when both of them post an IG update with same vibe(together with RM members) about the same time (7 minutes different with JK update first)

Screenshot-20200921-155148-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20200921-155208-Instagram.jpg

• Like 14
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/21/2020 at 11:55 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

of course, the way kjk looks at her when he roleplays is intense, but i was also impressed by the silence when they stare at each and jsj interrupts saying he should have tried harder.  when kjk defends himself, jsm agrees. usually, members make fun of him when he does these things, but looked like everyone was in a hurry to move on to lks.

Yeah, I really like this part, replay again and again. Other than the silence, can see the awkward face on Ha Ha, LKS and YJS while SJH has a knowing smile. And the way both of them look at each other.... :sweet:

y40rHkt.jpg 

Also when the other members do their sweet and sexy voice, they just look ahead and don't turn to look at JSM. But KJK turns to JSM after saying it each time.... with such sweet eyes and smile

Edited by KookMin_sg
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1