[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

9 hours ago, Grumple Lee said:

This is KookMin couple forum sis. Any KookMin content?

So,any problem?i tot we can discuss it here too?bcos kookmin also bit off lately?seems like my posting bothering u?i saw there also have posting that seems like dont have kookmin content here..y u picking on me?just ignore me pls..i also want to read any other opinion regarding this..of cos this have kookmin content since lately we only see the like and comment from that guy instead of jk..:expressionless:

@Sominangel Though Somin is a playful person, I don't believe she will joke around about her potential spouse. She played her part as SC's love line but when things started to get serious or over her boundaries, she immediately denied and clarified it. So, when she said ODM is her friend, I believe she really means it. What ODM did/does doesn't matter because it is about what Somin wants. If let say someday she suddenly said JK is just a family, I will stop rooting for them because after all, again, it is about what she wants or JK wants. 

JK doesn't like and comment? Based on articles about him recently, he seems very busy. And I'm around Somin's age. Liking or commenting on my social media is not that important anymore. Social media is nice but it is not everything. We are in era where we can facetimes, calls, texts. If they liked or commented on each other's post, that's nice because we can see it. If not, it doesn't matter because if they want to keep in touch, they always can do it in private.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, KookMin_sg said:

Interesting bowl made by JSM today, 2 figures holding hands with :heart: but in her comment she posted a sad face....

The meaning of the emoticon seems to mean that the work was difficult to complete or that it was not satisfactory than expected.

&

Wookmin posted a drink advertised by kjk on Instagram story.

Edited by map of the soul
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

i look at kookmin's other ships as well because they give you a fair idea of how kjk and jsm behave as people. there are things which are common and things which are different. of course, they may both take us by surprise if they are dating other people, especially celebrities we don't associate them with or non-celebrities we will never get to see. so there is no harm wondering what is going on with odm-jsm as well because they had a recent dating news which was denied. they both wrote things which had enough ambiguity to be misconstrued by eager fans and antis, so can understand some fans wondering if the denial is just a ruse. all the same, i feel jsm and odm have to be believed in this case.

there is only one previous instance where jsm  issued a denial about a fan link up. that was in 2018 when fans speculated that kwangmin were a couple based on their couple bracelets. at that time, shippers continued to believe that kwangmin were dating but didn't want to be caught. now we know that is not true. jsm was dating someone else in 2018 and from the looks of it, lks may also have been dating others/ searching for the perfect one which ended in sunbin. we now also know that kwangmin had an equation where jsm got the number of sunbin, whom lks may have wanted to get close to. so jsm made the denial because that was the truth. she may have also wanted her bf to feel secure about her. therefore, keeping that in mind, i would say there must be reasons she put out that statement. i don't believe dong min would have announced anything with a girl while he was in the middle of a drama shoot. his career is just getting there and that kind of a lovey dovey declaration as some fans interpret it to be seems quite impractical to me.

dong min may be showing his support because it was his deletion of the post that added fuel to the fire. people thought he must hae been dating jsm since he deleted what they thought was 'evidence'. i, on the other hand, think it was a natural reaction to the discovery of the insane fandom that is the rm fandom. jsm's and odm's common friends know their equation and kjk also seems to know it because he also liked the post. so odm may not have expected it to be misconstrued. however, the rm fandom doesn't know their boundaries and will pester rm members with tiring personal questions and hate comments. i believe it was a knee-jerk reaction because he didn't expect it to blow up in that way. his comments may now be to show his support and make it clear that there is nothing to hide. jsm would be careful to like the comment or reply because she knows her fans and antis. even now, there are some fans/antis who refuse to believe it and keep commenting that they should declare instead of hiding the news. i believe these are antis because they want jsm out of the way for their ship to sail.

kingkong is an agency which has always supported their artists when they wanted to declare. song seung heon, kim bum, lee dong wook, lee kwang soo, park min young all had dating declarations while under the agency.  so i cannot believe it is agency pressure that prevents jsm-odm from declaring. call it my gut instinct or whatever, but the vibe i get from jsm is that she is in a complicated relationship where there is a lot of uncertainty and obstacles. that for me is not the vibe i get from a possible jsm-odm relationship. they can go ahead and declare if they want and from whatever i have seen of jsm, she doesn't seem to be the kind to put her career over love. odm also got a lot of good press from this news. there were articles which basically used the dating news as a launch point to provide more information about him as an artist. so it is a good thing for him if he declares because jsm is a beloved korean entertainer. of course, we don't know if they have genuine obstacles beyond all these, but i just don't get that vibe from their relationship.

i also don't think we should compare last year with this year. kjk stopped commenting on jsm's ig after that was used to solidify a love triangle on rm with ysc, his close dongsaeng. if kookmin had something going on or if kjk was interested in jsm, he wouldn't have wanted their relationship and all the uncertainties that are part and parcel of a real life relationship to be in the limelight and used to get  ratings. so, there is a reason he stopped commenting on jsm's ig. that for me, though, didn't put an end to their interactions because kjk advertising jsm's book, bringing it to the shoot to ask her about the meaning of a line, calling her his favourite poet all happened when they were not interacting on sns.

things have changed ever since jsm fell sick and the hate comments got press. jsm's and the members' personal instagrams are spaces the korean fans and journalists now know; so whatever is written there will get more attention. still, if you remember,  just before odm and jsm posted those pics, we had weeks of coincidental insta posts from kookmin which led to a lot of speculation. this was not just limited to us kookmin shippers; the other shippers got worried, there were investigations into whether kookmin could be in the same place, there were cries of disappointment whenever kjk posted sky pics. there were some speculations over a particular post that jsm may have been with kjk at that time. when jsm posted that pic with odm, we got to know that she was with him that day. so perhaps, she also did that to put an end to the focus and speculations about  kookmint . sadly, that got her into another dating news. 

so just remember that many things have happened in this interval. last year, kookmin shippers were slowly increasing in number, so there wasn't this much attention on their interactions. we were all so delighted because this was the first time they were interacting before us, outside the show. kookmin sns chemistry even made rm news, so it was definitely refreshing. now things are much more complicated because of their instagrams being more scrutinised spaces.  the rm format also tries to focus less on their personal lives and more on their rm characters, so that may also not be something the show wants. under chulmin pd, sns interactions were a definite conversation starter in the openings, now that is no longer the case.

if kookmin are interested in each other and ever reach a point where they want to share, they will do so. until then, we have to give them their space. however, also respect jsm. if she is with someone else, give her the space to declare when she wants. if she says she is not dating odm, trust and support her. the reason she went to press with that is because she wants the speculations to end. when odm supports her even when fans/antis made it uncomfortable for them both, appreciate that instead of being intrusive. at this point, both jsm and odm both want their fans to trust them than force them into speculations again. 

i am not someone who believes that feelings between celebrities have to definitely end in marriage. whatever were between kookmin once upon a time can end in a relationship or can fizzle out as they settle down into a less risky senior-junior relationship. so there is no point saying they did all those things last year, so they must be still dating. all the same, the ambiguity in the kookmin relationship still continues for me and makes me believe that there is something more going on. like @kyoko22 pointed out, there may be other ways they support each other that are equally or more genuine.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Like someone pointed out, without meaning anything else;), can we give a shout-out to wookmin(somin’s younger bro) for having the protein shake kjk oppa endorses today? For the time being, I will pretend that it is purely cause he bought it coincidentally( this is the second time lol)..:smirk:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 8/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, Losdol said:

Without meaning anything else;), can we give a shout-out to wookmin(somin’s younger bro) for having the protein shake kjk oppa endorses today? For the time being, I will pretend that it is purely cause he bought it coincidentally( this is the second time lol)..:smirk:

He had posted himself listening to confession song  in his car on kjk's birthday. of course, it is his sis' song,  so perhaps just a coincidence.

i too felt @kyoko22 that this comment was addressed to kjk. kjk sits up straight on his part. jsj then brings up how the girls can meet guys in LA like he wanted to move the convo along.

sMKPsTb.gif

@kyoko22  this one, right?

PWhVywh.gif

we had tonnes of LKS acting weird  last year when there was kookmin skinshiplr6nN6x.gif

Spoiler

e2VZvIK.gif

Vs9XxmN.gif

UF6OZeC.gif

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I too felt @kyoko22 that this comment was addressed to kjk. kjk sits up straight on his part. jsj then brings up how the girls can meet guys in LA like he wanted to move the convo along.

This part really caught my attention because it is JSJ who talked about LA but when she said she has never been there, she didn't look at JSJ's direction. And it is not a general statement for everyone since she specifically said 'oppa'. It is not YJS, Haha and LKS she addressed it off since three of them not on the right angle of how her head tilted.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@kyoko22  this one, right?

Yup. Kwang Soo turned his head away way too fast as if he saw something he shouldn't have :joy:. I mean, what's the big deal with two colleagues sitting together for him to react in such a weird way. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, Ipoo said:

I make a new account because i forgot my password :unsure:

i saw somin story playing monopoly and looking post that tag her. She play with odm and her pd in one of her drama.

I dont know how to react just shocked, at this point i just lost my hope with kookmin.

if she really have something with kjk, i dont think kjk will ok with that. A man have dating rumor with her and he came to her home, I know somin usually using hotpants in rm and thats ok but what she used even shorter and judged from somin clothes seem like he often visit her home.

ah, i dont know. If she really have nothing with kjk, i hope they make clear in rm like family or sister. so i dont hope too much with them.

sorry guys, maybe im back to just sr.

happy weekend all.

I also forgot my password so opened new account :) 

Hi @Ipoo , firstly lets try to be more careful while writing any comment about KJK and JSM . They are celebrities and dont have normal life like us . So meeting with your friends in home is very normal . Do you think that can they meet in cafes like us ? Second thing; we dont know their friends habits so we cant judge opposite gender friends meeting in home maybe KJK have meetings like that as well (which is normal) , third thing you cant judge her clothes , wth ???? Are you from those haters ? She and we women can wear anything and our clothes dont have any meaning according to their sizes ? I dont want to judge you but be careful while commenting in ship forum and dont judge them with senseless issues.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Ipoo said:

I make a new account because i forgot my password :unsure:

i saw somin story playing monopoly and looking post that tag her. She play with odm and her pd in one of her drama.

I dont know how to react just shocked, at this point i just lost my hope with kookmin.

if she really have something with kjk, i dont think kjk will ok with that. A man have dating rumor with her and he came to her home, I know somin usually using hotpants in rm and thats ok but what she used even shorter and judged from somin clothes seem like he often visit her home.

ah, i dont know. If she really have nothing with kjk, i hope they make clear in rm like family or sister. so i dont hope too much with them.

sorry guys, maybe im back to just sr.

happy weekend all.

Dont worry, beside most of kookmin fans say Jongkook and Somin is best friend with have any potential to be his bride, relax, to be or not to be i will ship them. That why some of kookmin fansbase never posted any edited they marriage, or pray they are real couple. Just relax. Remember to be or not to be, there are many beautiful girl waiting for him to waiting his confession of love and there are many goodguy for somin too . If Kim Jong Kook choose Somin to be his Wife, that a bonus. And if isn't, they are best friend. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

jeon so min said in today's episode that odm was just a friend. she said that she had a lot of male friends and that they were blocking her way (i guess from finding the one).  oh dong min, in his recent interview, also refuted the rumors saying it made him aware of jsm's popularity and said,  "I hope the marriage of my beloved colleague and friend will not be blocked" because of the rumor. 

we have to wait and see. but for now, i would rather believe them. 

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv/article/2020083026754 (today's episode)

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20200824132100005?input=1195m (mainly about his drama with nana, but he mentions the dating rumour at the end)

@MandelBrot  i felt that yjs introduced chanmin just to lighten the mood? jsm put an arm around ysc and claimed he was the only one as of now.  

we cannot be sure in any way about kookmin. odm and jsm just being friends doesn't translate to kookmin being real. so, keep an open mind about that.

i would also advise against judging female celebrities by what they choose to wear. perhaps hot pants are not a thing in some cultures , but in korea, most young women wear hot pants and nobody sees anything weird in that. finally, that kind of judgmentality where you judge a woman by what she wears is so 19th century.  as female fans, let's not do that.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, elliee sky said:

I also forgot my password so opened new account :) 

Hi @Ipoo , firstly lets try to be more careful while writing any comment about KJK and JSM . They are celebrities and dont have normal life like us . So meeting with your friends in home is very normal . Do you think that can they meet in cafes like us ? Second thing; we dont know their friends habits so we cant judge opposite gender friends meeting in home maybe KJK have meetings like that as well (which is normal) , third thing you cant judge her clothes , wth ???? Are you from those haters ? She and we women can wear anything and our clothes dont have any meaning according to their sizes ? I dont want to judge you but be careful while commenting in ship forum and dont judge them with senseless issues.

Im not hater, one of somin fan and become kjk fan too after follow this forum around 3-4months.

kookmin was my 2nd ship after kwangmin sink. Sorry if i judge them with senseless issues and make some of members in this forum feel uncomfortable, i just shocked because usually celebs dating rumor started from  photo together in one of their home off screen. maybe because im fan of them make me hope to much with them.

i dont know if this forum only for good moment for kookmin or maybe i choosed my word wrong.

i tried to check my word before post here or sr only.

5 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Dont worry, beside most of kookmin fans say Jongkook and Somin is best friend with have any potential to be his bride, relax, to be or not to be i will ship them. That why some of kookmin fansbase never posted any edited they marriage, or pray they are real couple. Just relax. Remember to be or not to be, there are many beautiful girl waiting for him to waiting his confession of love and there are many goodguy for somin too 

To be honest, i still support kookmin as personal and always be their fan. 
Yeah, maybe i must think more good man/woman for them outside rm and less thinking they are as a couple because a little hard for me to think they have realtionship more than rm family or friend for now.

• Like 1

I guess jk and sm are actually meeting. So, when I found this place, it was nice. This is the kookmin forum. Although kookmin has been reduced by rm editing, they are still intimate.

These days, postings that look like kookmin hater are often seen. I know my anxious feelings, but I don't want to see negative texts. I want you to take care of your heart.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, map of the soul said:

I guess jk and sm are actually meeting. So, when I found this place, it was nice. This is the kookmin forum. Although kookmin has been reduced by rm editing, they are still intimate.

These days, postings that look like kookmin hater are often seen. I know my anxious feelings, but I don't want to see negative texts. I want you to take care of your heart.

I agree with you, Jongkook body languange is answer. 

• Like 4

@Ipoo finally, none of us know but it is also good to keep an open mind about dong min and so min  (that is, believe they could be just friends instead of thinking they should be dating) as much you keep an open mind about kookmin. 

i am past the point of body language. if someone looks uncomfortable when a dating rumour is discussed, that doesn't mean those are feelings. even if there are feelings, it could just remain there without anything happening. finally, we will be heading somewhere only if kookmin get linked together at some point. so, other dating rumors and lovelines aren't great news either. let's see! 

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 5