[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

About most popular among foreign fans, intentional or not, JK didn't recognize Somin's glamour photo. Though impossible he didn't recognize her since there were only two ladies photo and they just talked about JH's. Haha.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

About most popular among foreign fans, intentional or not, JK didn't recognize Somin's glamour photo. Though impossible he didn't recognize her since there were only two ladies photo and they just talked about JH's. Haha.

It's not that he didn't recognise her, but that he was making fun of the fact that she looks super different in her headshot as compared to her current image.

• Like 4

i haven't watched today's episode, so cannot comment. i found these two openings interesting though. in the second case from the last episode, the person kjk is talking to must be jsm, though that part of the screen has been edited out.  there was another segment in the jail in the last episode where kjk and jsm were sitting next to each other, but the camera angles shown covered everyone but them. 

TAWGYbP.gif

MggAuWn.gif

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

@kookminclan RunningMan

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDv92awFGyn/?igshid=1q4zvpwv18kd5

In this SBS YT channel promotion, both of them totally edited out. I think, this is the same moment when they took the photo as present for fans for 10th Anniversary. Though this is very very wild assumption, I still can't unseen that it is his hand at her waist. Since this is a video, it is hard to edit it out if his hand really there.

I haven't seen the hand, can you point it out?  but it is interesting why they have been edited out. lol  i can see kjk's hand on haha's shoulder. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

According to today's Running Man episode, both Jong Kook and Somin won a 'most popular with foreign fans' poll. 

Hi,

Some additional info, hope I got it correct.

I think the poll was foreign fans look at professional photos of RM members to rank who will be successful in entering Hollywood entertainment scene. 

#1 - JSM

#2 - KJK

#3 - SJH

I personally find this other poll gold - working people rank RM as the boss you do not want to get/meet.

#1 - YJS (too naggy)

#2 - KJK (too naggy)

#3 - LKS (the kind who will make things difficult for subordinates/'torture' his staff)

#4 - JSJ (old and obstinate/stubborn)

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Thanks.

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

the poll was about who among the cast foreign fans think can enter hollywood based on their pics and so min topped the poll followed by kjk. kjk acts like he can't believe the dolled up woman is so min, but he could have been drawing attention to her. haha teased her saying she used some app to look pretty, but so min said she looks like that when she wears make up. :)  jsm was looking stunning today. she should put her hair up more.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

lol, MUD, they found a lipstick

Btw. That lipstick belonged to Hong Kyung Min's wife who accidentally left it there. 

For a moment, Cha Heebin made his return, and tried to frame Jong Kook. 

Jong Kook didn't really fall for their tricks. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

SJH arm shadow and the arm of JSM.

This must be it. My mind keep shifting from thinking it is just a shadow and it is his hand. :joy:. Now I can remove this thought from my mind. Thank you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Btw. That lipstick belonged to Hong Kyung Min's wife who accidentally left it there. 

For a moment, Cha Heebin made his return, and tried to frame Jong Kook. 

Jong Kook didn't really fall for their tricks. 

is there any way to find out when the mud episodes are shot? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I think kfans are saying that it was shot last winter because a while back, there was news that Hong Kyung Min was supposed to appear on the show.

But then, it never happened due to Cha Tae Hyun's gambling "scandal."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Since the end of March 2019, Cha Tae-hyun got off all the shows, so I think the recording of MUD was before that.

Edited by map of the soul
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Been a long time reader of this thread; I actually read from page 1 till now.... started to post as there's seem to be nothing mentioned on the way kjk76 responded recently in MUD203 (the latest one).

For those of you that have watched the segment of kjk76 interacting with the other sons and Jin Young, he was given the nickname Kim Kisser, as most of his answers to relationship problems seem to start with a kiss. I m not a super fan of his, but I do know he love cheesy lines but kisses ??? Seem to be something new to me. And it seems to resonate with someone's song ???

Ok, now that I got it out of my system I can go back to my cave... keep posting and stay healthy, people, updates seem slower this few weeks =D

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, Davidqi22 said:

For those of you that have watched the segment of kjk76 interacting with the other sons and Jin Young, he was given the nickname Kim Kisser, as most of his answers to relationship problems seem to start with a kiss. I m not a super fan of his, but I do know he love cheesy lines but kisses ??? Seem to be something new to me. And it seems to resonate with someone's song ???

It's not a new thing haha. He's always talked about how talented his tongue is, and how he is a good kisser. 

He's talked about it in the an older episode of Radio Star and HaHa's 19 TV Mutiny.

My guess is that, as Running Man got even more popular internationally, he's sort of stopped talking about his tongue to maintain that mr capable image.

It's only recently that after the show and the members got rid of their 'on-screen characters' that he started talking about his tongue again. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2