Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

 

I feel like some Somin fans need to slow down their shipping a little. In the article, the agency said the rumours were made because fans kept spreading fake rumours.

 

Of course it could be anti-fans pushing the rumours also. 

 

At the end of the day, I feel bad for the parties involved. And I hope that their relationship won't become awkward. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe that is why ODM deleted the photo of him and Somin on his IG. But where did this rumor spread? DC Inside? I don't see any her international fan accs speculate about this. Even more, most of those accs know ODM is her costar. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I feel like some Somin fans need to slow down their shipping a little. In the article, the agency said the rumours were made because fans kept spreading fake rumours.

 

Of course it could be anti-fans pushing the rumours also. 

 

At the end of the day, I feel bad for the parties involved. And I hope that their relationship won't become awkward. 

 

Oh surprising ! I didn't expect rumours to be spread based on their Instagram posts.

 

Hope the friendship continues to be strong and that they don't stop hanging out because of this. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Maybe that is why ODM deleted the photo of him and Somin on his IG. But where did this rumor spread? DC Inside? I don't see any her international fan accs speculate about this. Even more, most of those accs know ODM is her costar. 

I think casual fans who may not have known about their long friendship,  and might have left comments like "are you guys dating?" 

 

He might already have a girlfriend irl that's why he deleted the posts when such comments started popping up.

 

4 hours ago, YellowDress said:

I started watching Family Outing recently... to see how KJK used to be in Variety all those years ago... He was so shy!! So damn cutee !

I'm not sure if you're still able to find episodes of X-Man, but you're gonna see an even shyer Jong Kook.

 

That's where his whole loveline and han namja character started.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww that sucks but if they're good enough friends hopefully they'll get over it. It really is annoying that celebs can't post pictures of themselves alone with a friend of the opposite sex without people speculating on their posts. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s definitely casual fans. I see them under every post she makes that includes a male friend always asking if that’s her boyfriend. Most Somin fans will ship for fun but we all know she would never date publicly again and definitely wouldn’t announce a new relationship via Instagram. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like ODM. i am watching 'into the ring' and though his character is all kinds of shady, he is a charismatic actor.  however, everyone knows jsm is extremely close with her 'embarrassing days' costars. they meet up for dinners and send each other food trucks. one can't say anything for sure but it strikes me as less likely for jsm to reveal her bf all of a sudden through sns. all the same, if your bias is dating someone, let them reveal at their sweet time. don't push them into revealing things when they are not ready.

 

i had seen those comments under jsm's and ODM's ig but i paid them no heed. there is no way an actor would declare his love through sns when he is in the middle of a drama shoot. i saw comments by jsm fans who thought there could be something more and by SA shippers. some SA shipper was inviting other commenters to  read their twitter thread about jsm and ODM where they had supposedly analysed all the hidden clues between jsm's and ODM's posts. so here, the culprits could be both jsm fans who want to see her happy with someone good and others who are extremely interested to see jsm settle down with any guy who is not kjk . 

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

 

I'm not sure if you're still able to find episodes of X-Man, but you're gonna see an even shyer Jong Kook.

 

forget about yeh and the other ladies. i still can't get over kjk and sung si kyung holding hands and singing love ballads to each other and kjk not having the courage to look at ssk properly. :crymeme:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting to suspect that there's an anti-shipper in this thread. Everytime they post, it's always negative towards the ship. Remember guys, this is supposed to be fun, not a matter of life and death!

  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i like ODM. i am watching 'into the ring' and though his character is all kinds of shady, he is a charismatic actor.  however, everyone knows jsm is extremely close with her 'embarrassing days' costars. they meet up for dinners and send each other food trucks. one can't say anything for sure but it strikes me as less likely for jsm to reveal her bf all of a sudden through sns. all the same, if your bias is dating someone, let them reveal at their sweet time. don't push them into revealing things when they are not ready.

 

i had seen those comments under jsm's and ODM's ig but i paid them no heed. there is no way an actor would declare his love through sns when he is in the middle of a drama shoot. i saw comments by jsm fans who thought there could be something more and by SA shippers. some SA shipper was inviting other commenters to  read their twitter thread about jsm and ODM where they had supposedly analysed all the hidden clues between jsm's and ODM's posts. so here, the culprits could be both jsm fans who want to see her happy with someone good and others who are extremely interested to see jsm settle down with any guy who is not kjk . 

forget about yeh and the other ladies. i still can't get over kjk and sung si kyung holding hands and singing love ballads to each other and kjk not having the courage to look at ssk properly. :crymeme:

Hi,

 

Yes, sometimes it could be anti fans posing in a bid to 'collect' bad karma for the one they hate.

 

Hopefully JSM's personal life can stay private and proceed with more happiness.

 

But hey, think on the bright side of things - for one, I am very glad that JSM has signed with a good agency that took action for her so rapidly. :blush:  Things will be better for her with a respectable agency + a great senior in LKS looking out for her.

 

On 8/11/2020 at 2:21 AM, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I'm starting to suspect that there's an anti-shipper in this thread. Everytime they post, it's always negative towards the ship. Remember guys, this is supposed to be fun, not a matter of life and death!

Hi,

 

Actually this is very common. In the video streaming sites for cfans, you always find some toxic fans going around posting negative comments to the shipping videos which are not to their own liking.

 

So everybody should try to stay positive & focus on the fun and good things. Remember the book The Secret - think positive to attract positive.:innocent:

 

Thanks.

  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say, I'm genuinely enjoying the fact that haters have been foaming at the mouths cause of her false dating scandal and now with this tik tok event. 

  • Like 8
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Sorry again. :sweat_smile:

 

MUD this week (Ep 203) has 2 KJK segments: 

 

Individual segment is Dragon Club brothers visiting his house (Cha Tae Hyun & Hong Kyung-min)

Group segment is continuation of HJY house visit.

 

Thanks. :glasses:

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kookie_me2 <My Ugly Duckling> 2020/8/16 ep203

 

♥531 month old Kim Jong Kook♥
Dragon Club members, Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min visited Jong Kook's house. Hong Kyung Min took his daughter, Lawon.
Lawon is so adorable that Jong Kook want to get married very much.
But later Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min found suspicious traces of woman at Jong Kook's house?!

  • Like 3
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yQwvo5i.png

 

Preview for Jong Kook + Turbo's ep of Immortal Songs

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to today's Running Man episode, both Jong Kook and Somin won a 'most popular with foreign fans' poll. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About most popular among foreign fans, intentional or not, JK didn't recognize Somin's glamour photo. Though impossible he didn't recognize her since there were only two ladies photo and they just talked about JH's. Haha.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

About most popular among foreign fans, intentional or not, JK didn't recognize Somin's glamour photo. Though impossible he didn't recognize her since there were only two ladies photo and they just talked about JH's. Haha.

It's not that he didn't recognise her, but that he was making fun of the fact that she looks super different in her headshot as compared to her current image.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i haven't watched today's episode, so cannot comment. i found these two openings interesting though. in the second case from the last episode, the person kjk is talking to must be jsm, though that part of the screen has been edited out.  there was another segment in the jail in the last episode where kjk and jsm were sitting next to each other, but the camera angles shown covered everyone but them. 

TAWGYbP.gif

MggAuWn.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...