[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Are Kookmin still going strong? Does Somin still have the same feelings for KJK. Guys, please, i don't feel good, i don't like it, guys :(

Edit: Even these short clips are not easy for me to watch now. Not only Somin, KJK too looks so awkward in these.

It's weird that none of you guys sees the same.

Btw the quarantine thing is really getting to me. I probably need a mental health checkup?! :d

• Unamused 1

@bill Lol. I don't get it. What's is there to be anxious about? Last episode and this episode were filmed back to back. Just yesterday (ep 514), both of them having private time chatting happily while YJS introduced the guests. So, why should you worry just because less moment of them caught on camera in this episode?

There are couple moments that both of them seek each others' company. Somin was two persons away from JK before she stole the baton from the prison guard. After returning it, she naturally walked and stood beside JK at the other side. Before last mission, Somin stood at the other side of the room. JK looked for her and naturally walked across the room and stood besides her. That's enough to show that both of them desire each others' company. And it is a big deal. If we like something, we have tendency to stay close to that thing. They actually spend the break side by side eating snack but the PD just show a glimps of it.

Both of them are adult who aims to find a partner for marriage. If they have feeling to each other ( which I believe they have), do you think they will fall apart over small things?

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, bill said:

Are Kookmin still going strong? Does Somin still have the same feelings for KJK. Guys, please, i don't feel good, i don't like it, guys :(

Nope. They’re not even friends anymore. In fact they were never friends. They’re actually enemies who pretend to be friends because they don’t want people to know their families are in the middle of a great war to decide who will be the next King of Goryeo. All their close interactions over the last year till now have actually been played out by carefully designed high tech holograms so they don’t arouse suspicion. 

• LOL 20
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Watched the episode, not many kookmin moments, but I really enjoyed it.

Though I love returning guests, there is something really nice about first time guests mingling and playing with the RM cast. And yesterday's guests were all great. Kudos to all!

I started watching Family Outing recently... to see how KJK used to be in Variety all those years ago... He was so shy!! So damn cutee !

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I feel like some Somin fans need to slow down their shipping a little. In the article, the agency said the rumours were made because fans kept spreading fake rumours.

Of course it could be anti-fans pushing the rumours also. 

At the end of the day, I feel bad for the parties involved. And I hope that their relationship won't become awkward. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Maybe that is why ODM deleted the photo of him and Somin on his IG. But where did this rumor spread? DC Inside? I don't see any her international fan accs speculate about this. Even more, most of those accs know ODM is her costar. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I feel like some Somin fans need to slow down their shipping a little. In the article, the agency said the rumours were made because fans kept spreading fake rumours.

Of course it could be anti-fans pushing the rumours also. 

At the end of the day, I feel bad for the parties involved. And I hope that their relationship won't become awkward. 

Oh surprising ! I didn't expect rumours to be spread based on their Instagram posts.

Hope the friendship continues to be strong and that they don't stop hanging out because of this. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Maybe that is why ODM deleted the photo of him and Somin on his IG. But where did this rumor spread? DC Inside? I don't see any her international fan accs speculate about this. Even more, most of those accs know ODM is her costar. 

I think casual fans who may not have known about their long friendship,  and might have left comments like "are you guys dating?" 

He might already have a girlfriend irl that's why he deleted the posts when such comments started popping up.

4 hours ago, YellowDress said:

I started watching Family Outing recently... to see how KJK used to be in Variety all those years ago... He was so shy!! So damn cutee !

I'm not sure if you're still able to find episodes of X-Man, but you're gonna see an even shyer Jong Kook.

That's where his whole loveline and han namja character started.

• Like 5

It’s definitely casual fans. I see them under every post she makes that includes a male friend always asking if that’s her boyfriend. Most Somin fans will ship for fun but we all know she would never date publicly again and definitely wouldn’t announce a new relationship via Instagram. 

• Like 5

i like ODM. i am watching 'into the ring' and though his character is all kinds of shady, he is a charismatic actor.  however, everyone knows jsm is extremely close with her 'embarrassing days' costars. they meet up for dinners and send each other food trucks. one can't say anything for sure but it strikes me as less likely for jsm to reveal her bf all of a sudden through sns. all the same, if your bias is dating someone, let them reveal at their sweet time. don't push them into revealing things when they are not ready.

i had seen those comments under jsm's and ODM's ig but i paid them no heed. there is no way an actor would declare his love through sns when he is in the middle of a drama shoot. i saw comments by jsm fans who thought there could be something more and by SA shippers. some SA shipper was inviting other commenters to  read their twitter thread about jsm and ODM where they had supposedly analysed all the hidden clues between jsm's and ODM's posts. so here, the culprits could be both jsm fans who want to see her happy with someone good and others who are extremely interested to see jsm settle down with any guy who is not kjk . 

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I'm not sure if you're still able to find episodes of X-Man, but you're gonna see an even shyer Jong Kook.

forget about yeh and the other ladies. i still can't get over kjk and sung si kyung holding hands and singing love ballads to each other and kjk not having the courage to look at ssk properly. :crymeme:

• Like 6

On 8/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i like ODM. i am watching 'into the ring' and though his character is all kinds of shady, he is a charismatic actor.  however, everyone knows jsm is extremely close with her 'embarrassing days' costars. they meet up for dinners and send each other food trucks. one can't say anything for sure but it strikes me as less likely for jsm to reveal her bf all of a sudden through sns. all the same, if your bias is dating someone, let them reveal at their sweet time. don't push them into revealing things when they are not ready.

i had seen those comments under jsm's and ODM's ig but i paid them no heed. there is no way an actor would declare his love through sns when he is in the middle of a drama shoot. i saw comments by jsm fans who thought there could be something more and by SA shippers. some SA shipper was inviting other commenters to  read their twitter thread about jsm and ODM where they had supposedly analysed all the hidden clues between jsm's and ODM's posts. so here, the culprits could be both jsm fans who want to see her happy with someone good and others who are extremely interested to see jsm settle down with any guy who is not kjk . 

forget about yeh and the other ladies. i still can't get over kjk and sung si kyung holding hands and singing love ballads to each other and kjk not having the courage to look at ssk properly. :crymeme:

Hi,

Yes, sometimes it could be anti fans posing in a bid to 'collect' bad karma for the one they hate.

Hopefully JSM's personal life can stay private and proceed with more happiness.

But hey, think on the bright side of things - for one, I am very glad that JSM has signed with a good agency that took action for her so rapidly. :blush:  Things will be better for her with a respectable agency + a great senior in LKS looking out for her.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:21 AM, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I'm starting to suspect that there's an anti-shipper in this thread. Everytime they post, it's always negative towards the ship. Remember guys, this is supposed to be fun, not a matter of life and death!

Hi,

Actually this is very common. In the video streaming sites for cfans, you always find some toxic fans going around posting negative comments to the shipping videos which are not to their own liking.

So everybody should try to stay positive & focus on the fun and good things. Remember the book The Secret - think positive to attract positive.:innocent:

Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Hi,

Sorry again. :sweat_smile:

MUD this week (Ep 203) has 2 KJK segments: 

Individual segment is Dragon Club brothers visiting his house (Cha Tae Hyun & Hong Kyung-min)

Group segment is continuation of HJY house visit.

Thanks. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

kookie_me2 <My Ugly Duckling> 2020/8/16 ep203

♥531 month old Kim Jong Kook♥
Dragon Club members, Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min visited Jong Kook's house. Hong Kyung Min took his daughter, Lawon.
Lawon is so adorable that Jong Kook want to get married very much.
But later Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min found suspicious traces of woman at Jong Kook's house?!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1