• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just for Fun :P

Kim Jong-Kook to Jeon So-Min

8ElIXv3.png

Kim Dong-Jun to Jeon So-Min

pDdRlJm.png

Both Kim Jong-Kook and Dong-Jun Compliment each other.

6G61t6o.pngEkuqG9z.png

But in the End....R9i5dyn.pngr0eEucb.png

For a moment, i thought KJK and Soyou gonna beat up Dong-Jun and JSM, but it turn up KookMin beat up Dong-Jun and Soyou lol:P

dmkIOwP.png

*Been Trying To Post Something, This One Make it Through lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Thanks to Kjk I know that :

1. Jsm watched and liked Be Melodramatic. And I think he watched it too cause he knew Doyeon was just in a drama. Here is the made up conversation I have in my mind between kookmin.

Kjk " somina what are you doing? "

Jsm " watching a drama oppa"

Kjk " which one? "

Jsm " be Melodramatic "

Kjk " is it good? "

Jsm " yes oppa. I like it. Oppa should watch it"

Kjk "ok I will"

Once again i'm being delulu :tounge_xd:

2. Jsm lives in Yongsan,  near Sookmyung Women University. There are many waffle stores near her house. 

I wonder if that waffle date episode was filmed in that area

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

2. Jsm lives in Yongsan,  near Sookmyung Women University. There are many waffle stores near her house. 

Based on Wiki, they filmed that episode at Sookmyung Women University and on that day, all designated restaurants located near that Uni :heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Based on Wiki, they filmed that episode at Sookmyung Women University and on that day, all designated restaurants located near that Uni :heart:

Yup, they went to the Waffle Den branch near Sookmyung Women's University. 

A little Info:

There's this one famous waffle store called Waffle House near Sookmyung Women's University that has been selling waffles since 1989.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

Was it weird my favorite Kookmin moment recently is from this episode with KJK and Dongjun complimenting each other about muscles and somin just comes in like girls wont like it if you get too muscular to roast him?

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

AUXJGVu.jpg

Recent JSM post looks like she has been camping for last 2 days, a lot of nature posts and today's posts. Wonder who she's camping with and who took her photos. Don't think it is KJK based on his posts?

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@KookMin_sg No, from JK's IG story, that is in front of his apartment. The same place he ate pizza post (if i'm not wrong). 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)

I think so. JK's post came up when it was speculated that SM was back from camping.

Edited by map of the soul
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I think Somin went camping with wookmin & her fam because Wookmin upload ig story grill meat.. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)

wookmin posted a photo taken at home on the night of the 26th

I love watching the posts here. Then I wrote a comment, but I'm embarrassed because I don't know how to delete it.

Edited by map of the soul
  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

So this last episode was filmed on the 7th of July and this is what JSM said to KJK

Women-don-t-want.jpg%22%20alt=%22Women-d

That-s-Right.jpg

June 27th . . .10 days earlier someone (cough cough JSM)  likes a certain insta story video post (some on this forum have pointed out in 2 mins or less). 

Haha.jpg

What can I say . . . maybe she forgot . . . :Megalol:

Someone pointed this out on insta and I just started to laugh and smile.  So I hope it makes you all :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

That someone also the one who peeked at naked/half naked Kookie who still inside the cold sauna. That certain someone also the one who try to show off Kookie's abs in introduction notice race in ep 385. Maybe women don't like bulky men but uri Sominie seems doesn't mind Kook's body. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

That someone also the one who peeked at naked/half naked Kookie who still inside the cold sauna. That certain someone also the one who try to show off Kookie's abs in intorduction notice race in ep 385. Maybe women don't like bulky men but uri Sominie seems doesn't mind Kook's body. :joy:

:lol: I think Somin teased JK in the bus. I feel she want him to mad at her with her statement! YJS the one try to calm JK when his face become so red after Somin said woman don't like man have a too perfect body. But he calm down so quickly by saying It's fine if she think like that.  

When i re-watched the episode again, during danced game when JK & Soyou have to drag everyone out, I noticed JK left hand hold Somin shoulder, his right hand hesitate to touch Sechan partner (i forgot her name) at the same time soyou already pull somin hand. JK not even push somin, He let soyou drag somin while he pull sechan partner leg. On the last game (i feel JK was jealous he show it with his action), before JK attack DJ, at that time somin was hold DJ hand while pick the ball and JK eyes was on their hand then he grab DJ shirt. This whole situation you guys should looked at Sechan,YJS,JSJ & LKS face, their smile when JK attack DJ. When Somin try to fight JK back, no need to explain their shinship. his hand on her shoulder, leg & thigh plus PD cut a lot during their fight. when others fight they show us every camera angle. (i hate it.. hahahah)

I feel JK & Somin jealous of each other was my delulu.. we don't know real situation because of editing. 

Stay safe everyone :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

The latest ep made my shipping heart torn into two. I can't focus on Kookmin when I'm watching again because of DJ's flirting. Hahaha. But I actually love it. Hah. And I feel like I was in a relationship in this single life of mine after watching.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LV.Bae said:

:lol: I think Somin teased JK in the bus. I feel she want him to mad at her with her statement! 

It shows how comfortable JSM is now with KJK. I think last time she can only teased LKS and YSC that comfortably. I think YJS also mentioned KJK got annoyed with JSM for the first time after a long time. Hmmm..... Certainly a cheeky face here

ijrX9MH.jpg

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, KookMin_sg said:

It shows how comfortable JSM is now with KJK. I think last time she can only teased LKS and YSC that comfortably. I think YJS also mentioned KJK got annoyed with JSM for the first time after a long time. Hmmm..... Certainly a cheeky face here

Yes JK & Somin become so close now. They teased each other till each of them getting pissed off. YJS,LKS the one will make a peace between them. I love when JK & somin fight a lot! Because JK always smiling / smirk when mad at her. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I think KJK and JSM are at a phase where they can comfortably tease each other publicly. KJK responded to her tease but immediately held himself back by accepting that others can feel that way. 

It was also fun to see Kookmin actually tackling each other. Others here mentioned it but in the last game during Kookmin’s turn, it was more about Kookmin fighting each. It was even more fun to see how KJK tackles DJ while Somin tackles So You. It felt like they first started off with fighting each other and then later went back to tackling each other’s partners. 

Kookmin are going on a great progression and I am waiting to see how much they have in store for us. Hopefully we will hear something soon concerning both of them or from one of them. 

Replying older YouTube videos to reminisce some old moments and my heart flutters every moment. My heart fluttered again in last week’s episode. :fullofhearts:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1