[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

21 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I miss the insta updates! I know they were filming this Monday and Tuesday so that’s why we’re not getting them since they’re both busy, but I want them, I’m going to withdrawal symptoms. 

after so min talked about how she loves looking at skies, those insta stories that ran parallel are somewhat more special, right? may be they are taking a breather after getting our heartbeats wild for a week. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I’ve been in “team Kookie is dating someone” ever since the, “I think about her” so there’s no moving me hahaha 

After last week's episode of MUD and the whole "I think of her" incident, it was probably the first time I saw other Jong Kook fans finally acknowledging that he is indeed dating.

Usually, they skirt around the idea and just try to not discuss or acknowledge it since Jong Kook himself hadn't confirmed anything.

But since both HaHa and Jong Kook himself, have more or less confirmed it, other Jong Kook fans have more or less stopped shipping him with his co-stars. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

But since both HaHa and Jong Kook himself, have more or less confirmed it, other Jong Kook fans have more or less stopped shipping him with his co-stars. 

Just out of curiousity, may I know which co-stars are these. Of course the famous one Spartace, but some of you said JK's fans rather ship him with anyone by JH. And with YEH. And Jin Young. Is there any other ships that I didn't realise?

@HappyVirusRM I feel you. I'm also experiencing the withdrawal syndrome :joy:. Keep looking on my IG and feel so lonely. Hahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Just out of curiousity, may I know which co-stars are these. Of course the famous one Spartace, but some of you said JK's fans rather ship him with anyone by JH. And with YEH. And Jin Young. Is there any other ships that I didn't realise?

I think with Yoon Eun Hye, only a very small group of long time Jong Kook fans still ship them. But all in all, due to her reputation in Korea taking a huge dive, most do not want Jong Kook to be entangled with her anymore.

With Jihyo, it's mostly that they tolerated it until they forced the loveline on the show. And then once, Jong Kook showed that he was uncomfortable with it, they began to just distance themselves away from it. 

Another good reason why Jong Kook fans would rather not support it, is mostly due to the fact that her fans be it the c-fans, k-fans or intl fans have been very negative towards him.

With Jin Young, it's mostly a "take it as a show" kinda thing. They never took the loveline seriously. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

After last week's episode of MUD and the whole "I think of her" incident, it was probably the first time I saw other Jong Kook fans finally acknowledging that he is indeed dating.

Usually, they skirt around the idea and just try to not discuss or acknowledge it since Jong Kook himself hadn't confirmed anything.

Hi,

Yes, a large portion is same as @HappyVirusRM for “team Kookie is dating someone”. :love: Especially since KJK has been avoiding matching up with single female co-stars in shows + constant seeking of marriage advice to avoid any gossip.

36 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

@HappyVirusRM I feel you. I'm also experiencing the withdrawal syndrome :joy:. Keep looking on my IG and feel so lonely. Hahaha.

Hi,

I think you are referring to me.  :sweat: Not all, but just to clarify that there is an emergence of such a group since they cannot tolerate the shenanigans of the toxic shippers. 

I will say the big 4 CP ships out there are still Spartace / Hong Jin Young / Son Naeun / Jeon Somin. 

Spartace - still the biggest fleet out there, but you know their reputation......

HJY - most accept them as business CP so they are not over-pushing it for their real life union. Does not hurt to fawn over their chemistry though....

Naeun - small ship in ifandom but very up & coming ship in cfandom. 

JSM - ifans mostly ship them as romantic CP. cfans mostly ship them as siblings CP.

For the '5th' CP ship which is "dark horse celeb" will be other celebs, though only YEH is a 'ship'. Others like Go Ara / Seohyun / Chae Yeon / Seo In Ah / Kang Hanna / Seo Eun-soo / Moon Geun Young are not exactly 'ships'  but just that audience likes them or find them compatible.

BTW, YEH's recent interview in Kim Gura's show that she has not dated for 8 years actually added some fuel to YEH-KJK shippers who believed they really dated since the timeline they suspected matches up with her response.:naughty:

The last will be the '6th' ship - dating non-celebs. 

Hope this helps!

1 side note - KJK cfans were 'rioting' due to his recent instagram post of eating pizza. Some 'eagle-eyed' fans pointed out that there was a lady's reflection in his coffee cup, a lady in white shirt. So many concluded it is a lady who took that photo for him. :joy:

My advice - just sit back & relax. We are talking about KJK's announcement. It sure is going to be a long wait. Though most are expecting an announcement in 2020 and a marriage in 2021. :heart:

Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 6

20 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

anyway, i am happy to see jsm looking happy these days. 

I really wish this was true but things are telling me otherwise. I'm afraid that it's the opposite. Ever since Somin's return there was only one time she seemed genuinely happy being with KJK and it was RM ep 507. The filming date of ep 507 was May 25, 2020 and the airdate of ep 504 was May 24, 2020. KJK looked quiet okay in ep 504 and i think that's the reason why Somin was happy and behaved around KJK like that in ep 507 ( i made a comment about ep 504 before, i said i was really glad seeing KJK looking healthy). The thing is KJK looks sick most of the time nowadays and i can't expresss how much it hurts me seeing him like that as me being just a fan. I can't even imagine how much pain Somin is going through. My heart aches for her. I also feel that there's this awkwardness between Kookmin. @Rida Live once asked me if i had watched the at the time newest RM episode. The truth is i can no longer watch RM. i refuse to believe that KJK is unhealthy and he's aging prematurely. JSM has been acting so weird lately i think. I hope i'm just imagining things but i highly doubt it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bill said:

I really wish this was true but things are telling me otherwise. I'm afraid that it's the opposite. Ever since Somin's return there was only one time she seemed genuinely happy being with KJK and it was RM ep 507. The filming date of ep 507 was May 25, 2020 and the airdate of ep 504 was May 24, 2020. KJK looked quiet okay in ep 504 and i think that's the reason why Somin was happy and behaved around KJK like that in ep 507 ( i made a comment about ep 504 before, i said i was really glad seeing KJK looking healthy). The thing is KJK looks sick most of the time nowadays and i can't expresss how much it hurts me seeing him like that as me being just a fan. I can't even imagine how much pain Somin is going through. My heart aches for her. I also feel that there's this awkwardness between Kookmin. @Rida Live once asked me if i had watched the at the time newest RM episode. The truth is i can no longer watch RM. i refuse to believe that KJK is unhealthy and he's aging prematurely. JSM has been acting so weird lately i think. I hope i'm just imagining things but i highly doubt it.

I'm going to be a harsh here, but you really need to chill.

It's wrong of you to assume that someone is sick, unhappy and imagining painful things. The whole thing about KJK is unhealthy and toxic. And even if he was, it's none of your business or ours. 

He looks fine, he posted a lot on instagram and is even in a new show that will be airing 4th of august. But just IF he was (I REALLY DOUBT IT), he doesn't want people to see it and wants to be happy so why are you only focusing on the bad things ? Know your place. 

I'm sorry but i really hate these types of posts.

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, bill said:

I really wish this was true but things are telling me otherwise. I'm afraid that it's the opposite. Ever since Somin's return there was only one time she seemed genuinely happy being with KJK and it was RM ep 507. The filming date of ep 507 was May 25, 2020 and the airdate of ep 504 was May 24, 2020. KJK looked quiet okay in ep 504 and i think that's the reason why Somin was happy and behaved around KJK like that in ep 507 ( i made a comment about ep 504 before, i said i was really glad seeing KJK looking healthy). The thing is KJK looks sick most of the time nowadays and i can't expresss how much it hurts me seeing him like that as me being just a fan. I can't even imagine how much pain Somin is going through. My heart aches for her. I also feel that there's this awkwardness between Kookmin. @Rida Live once asked me if i had watched the at the time newest RM episode. The truth is i can no longer watch RM. i refuse to believe that KJK is unhealthy and he's aging prematurely. JSM has been acting so weird lately i think. I hope i'm just imagining things but i highly doubt it.

You need to stop. How in the world is Jong Kook ageing prematurely? He is 45 this year, and is looking good. 

Unhealthy? Sure, he's had health problems here and there, but in no way is he sick and unhealthy.

The way you go on an on about how he looks sick and unhealthy, it almost seems like you want him to be sick and unhealthy. 

Like @HydenG says, your posts are so toxic.

And yes, you are just imagining things. 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, bill said:

Going to be a little blunt too and you seriously need to calm down.

@kookminclan RunningMan said somin was happy these days and not in reference to it being attached to kjk. And from her posts and updates, she looks in a happier and healthier place since her return. Even if she's not as bright in episodes now, it has literally nothing to do with kjk lmao. The woman has been attacked for years by haters, so associating her bad mood with according to you, "KJK's unhealthy demeanor" is a little extreme. 

And lol are we seeing the same person? KJK's been glowing lol. How did you get to the conclusion he was sick or unhealthy. That man is glowing from the top of his curly hair to the tips of his muscular toes. Like you said, you don't watch the show so it's very premature to judge based of 1 minute clips on IG and gifs.

If you can't bring yourself to watch the show these days then you shouldn't jump into conclusions. I think you're the only one that sees things the way you do. I'll advice you watch it to clear your own doubts and give yourself peace of mind. Nothing is wrong with kookmin. Jongkook is aging beautifully, the man is 45 and he looks damn good. I don't know about the 45 year old you know but he looks really healthy and youthful for his age to me. Somin said it herself that she has changed since her return, I do want the somin before her break back but we have to give her time to get there and fully feel comfortable in her character once more. She has been putting on a good performance so far, especially since we know how much hate she has been receiving packed with the publicity the hate has gotten. She really is holding up well. And from her live yesterday  my baby is glowing so my kookmin are very fine indeed.

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bill said:

RickRoll'D!!!

Sick ???? I'm a KJK fan first and it looks very healthy. Healthier than 99% of men in his age. Sorry for me your post is really sick. This is my first time saying anything negative about anybody here.

• Like 6

Gosh, @bill, just chill! You are taking your obsession with kjk's health a bit too far.  your first issue was that he should drink more water and believe me, he does. ever since he was diagnosed with gout, he has been drinking a lot of water. yes, he sure has health issues. but he has been managing his body and health perfectly well so far. kjk is doing amazing for a 45 year old man. On naver, there are so many posts where people discuss the MUD episode this week and all they have to say is kjk looks fitter at 45 than the two younger guys next to him. 

i was not referring to jsm looking happy because of kjk. she has a million reasons to be happy or unhappy and those needn't have anything to do with him even if they are a couple. she is coming out of a month-long illness and it can be quite scary as a young woman who never had to worry about her health before. in the times we live in now, even a cold can make us worry. on top of that, she had to bear the brunt of all the hate and that could have taken a toll on her. when her health was fine, she could perhaps laugh it off when people cursed her. when she was ill and people were cursing her still, she might have found it difficult to bear. so min is also someone who sometimes considers herself unlucky. so we can't say, when she got ill, there might have been all kinds of worries affecting her. she was also having a lot of worries about her career even before she got ill.

honestly, i find the whole RM team is looking a bit down these days. if you surf through any of the discussion boards, you will come across people saying things like yjs has been not as energetic for the past few episodes (barring last episode) or haha has been looking slightly down. we don't know what is happening behind the scenes or what pressures they all are under. the ratings too haven't been that good over the last couple of weeks.

some of it could change once jsm gets back some of her zest for life. she had been RM's happy virus for the longest time and jsj said at the beginning of the year that he loved her the most since no matter what happened, she always had a smile on her face. kjk too reassured the viewers when they were discussing jsm's absence that since she was a bright kid, she would be back soon in good spirits. however, she cannot switch back to being happy and carefree so easily after all the mental and physical suffering she went through. it will take a while. she looks much better in her sns lately. she has cut down her drinking, is eating well, going hiking and has got a promising variety show with her variety mentor and that too with the PD who gave her big break. so things are looking up for her.

i don't think kjk is going through anything debilitating. whatever struggles he is under may be more mental than physical. when The Voice was airing, there was a vocal hate group of his who would keep targeting him in the chat room and even in MUD video comments. i don't know what triggered them all of a sudden, but they were there. that show just got over. so there could be millions of things on his mind too.

take care of your health first, Bill. just pray for everyone if you can. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

when The Voice was airing, there was a vocal hate group of his who would keep targeting him in the chat room and even in MUD video comments. i don't know what triggered them all of a sudden, but they were there. that show just got over.

These are the usual antis that hate him for serving public service, despite having a good reason. And for being friends with public enemy #1 Yoo Seung Joon, and public enemy #2 MC Mong.

It's always the same people with the same or similar usernames.

They've attacked him, they've attacked his mother and they even attacked his niece when she appeared on MUD. 

When he was on the voice, they kept spamming about how can he be a legend? And that he didn't deserve to be on the show. 

They tried to act as if his career only consists of him being a member of turbo. Many of them, ignore the success he saw as a solo singer.

They hate him because he's actually good at what he does, that they have to continuously scrap the bottom of the barrel for things to hate on. 

Their goal? To bully Jong Kook enough that he quits the industry. Some  maybe even want him to meet the same fate as Sulli and Hara.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I miss the insta updates! I know they were filming this Monday and Tuesday so that’s why we’re not getting them since they’re both busy, but I want them, I’m going to withdrawal symptoms. 

I am so glad that I am not the only one that thinks because they're filming is why we don't get as many updates.  Like most of you I think their SNS post have a lot of coincidences and sometimes it leads to interactions (icing on the cake:wub:).  

I will also take it that delulu step further . . . if the person you like is actually with you in person you're  probably less likely to interact with them on social media (why would you when they are in the same room as you).  I know . . . even as I typed that I was mentally doing this:facepalm::Megalol:.  

Don't worry I am not a lost cause!  I still live in reality, and know they are busy people that have a lot going on.   I just hope, but most importantly, I want them to be happy no matter what happens because they are wonderful people.  

Update:  I just saw what happened on this page.  I am in agreement with the majority KJK has repeatedly said in shows that he is happy and enjoying his life right now (we have witnessed the laughing and smiling).  He always seems like someone that takes care of his physical health which improves your mental health.  I am sorry that there are people that want negative things to happen to him.  You can tell he is a caring person. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, AB_fan said:

1 side note - KJK cfans were 'rioting' due to his recent instagram post of eating pizza. Some 'eagle-eyed' fans pointed out that there was a lady's reflection in his coffee cup, a lady in white shirt. So many concluded it is a lady who took that photo for him. :joy:

Her IG post with the white T-shirt reminded me of @AB_fan post about cfans "rioting" about a lady in white... also related to the pizza post.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Oh.... Soompi forum is back :bawling:. I want to cry. Thank God. Have been refreshing this page like crazy for two days.

Screenshot-20200725-185736-Instagram.jpg

This is one of the presents for fans that participated in voting for ep 511. You can find the the photo on IG under #jeonsomin. I just want to ask opinion. Is that his left hand on her waist? To say it is his hand, that is quite daring of him but still, somehow I can see the shape of hand there. Jihyo's shadow makes me confuse. Am I the only one see this?

• Like 3