[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

5 minutes ago, Rororowyourboat said:

Thank you. I was struggling to make that work, but I was on my phone. I’ll try it on my laptop come Sunday. :)

Try to change the channel. I also use my phone and SBS-Stream-3 works for me.

• Like 4

Finally finished watching with subs. Even though we didn’t get a bunch of moments I’m still oddly satisfied lol. With kookmin, every lil crumb fuels me a little bit so I’m good. 

on the other hand, I really enjoyed this episode. PD bo pil just needs to get his editing into a better place, if he manages that, I think the future episodes will be good since I like his ideas. 

anyway, I will continue to ship my Kookmin happily  :yaaa:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

510-1.jpg

Everyone watching Somin and LKS but not him. I guess, he didn't want to watch her got punish. Before that he scold LKS because for giving wrong answer. After the punishment, he asked what happened.

510-2.jpg

Somin at the front, holding two bracelets

510-3.jpg

Eh? She got teleport? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Question.

How come KJK (low-class zombie) knew who Parent Zombie is?

rank as the low-class zombie his mission supposed to ripped the name tag not steal an object and give it to Parent Zombie.

Does the High-Class Zombie mission also to steal an object? i thought only JSM (The Assistant) plus when the Human Team lost, JSJ clearly asking why is it her(SJH) to YJS? I thought only SJH and JSM knew about this stealing an item mission. Does JSM tell KJK and asked for his help? if it true, this is not the 1st time JSM asking for KJK helped, just a biggest question here is the PD allowing KJK to help JSM? of course they both are zombie right :smort: lol 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

15 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Everyone watching Somin and LKS but not him. Before that he scold LKS because for giving wrong answer. After the punishment, he asked what happened.

Somin seems to enjoy LKS's company these days. KJK noticed that too i guess. Someone is jealous?! :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, bill said:

Somin seems to enjoy LKS's company these days. KJK noticed that too i guess. Someone is jealous?! :joy:

I don't think so. What I'm implying is he refused to watch her got punish. Most of the time, he enjoys Somin and KS bickering. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

Hide contents

Question.

How come KJK (low-class zombie) knew who Parent Zombie is?

rank as the low-class zombie his mission supposed to ripped the name tag not steal an object and give it to Parent Zombie.

Does the High-Class Zombie mission also to steal an object? i thought only JSM (The Assistant) plus when the Human Team lost, JSJ clearly asking why is it her(SJH) to YJS? I thought only SJH and JSM knew about this stealing an item mission. Does JSM tell KJK and asked for his help? if it true, this is not the 1st time JSM asking for KJK helped, just a biggest question here is the PD allowing KJK to help JSM? of course they both are zombie right :smort: lol 

Hi,

Spoiler

Sorry, KJK was first a High-Class Zombie (Mother Zombie put his stuff in the box) before being 'trialed' and exposed. Thus he had to change into a low-class zombie.

After that, on his way to put on make-up for low-class zombie, he met Mother Zombie to pass items for Mother Zombie to put into boxes and infect others.

3 hours ago, bill said:

Sorry, have to disagree because it is a bit too far-fetched to think veterans such as them will be jealous or exhibit 'stuff' which we can read easily....

Unfortunately, we can only see them on the surface so there a lot of things we do not know going behind the backs. Though that's what makes it so fun to act as detectives & try to piece the puzzle together.

Thanks. :innocent:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

Sorry, have to disagree because it is a bit too far-fetched to think veterans such as them will be jealous or exhibit 'stuff' which we can read easily....

As i have observed him so far he seems to be the type of guy who can't hide his feelings at all. This is just my personal opinion tho.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Why would he be lol? Kwangsoo is still dating Lee Sun Bin too. 

1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

I have to agree. there are two things there for me. first, lks has a gf and if we go by that logic, sun bin must be more worried since she is not even there on the shooting site every week. isn't that taking things too far? 

secondly, people building narratives over kjk's jealousy started since xman era and after these many years, i get the feeling it is a fruitless narrative. with spartace too, even before they became a loveline on the show, shippers used to say the exact same things about kjk when it came to sjh's interactions with gary, lks or a male guest. recently, kjk joked that sjh should have accepted gary when he had feelings for her. so what about all those theories back then? 

kjk-hjy fans say kjk is jealous when hjy interacts with male guest. kjk-na eun fans say kjk is jealous when na eun interacts with se chan. these jealousy theories paint a picture of kjk as someone who gets jealous whenever his female colleagues interact with other men, whoever they be. it just seems funny to me. :D 

• Like 8