Quantcast

9 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Wonder too, which is why we should try not to give them any attention. People like this are often in need of attention and they live off of it. By publicly posting their IG everywhere and asking others to report it, kind of gives them that need that they wanted to fulfil. Which is why I try to ignore them so much. "Out of sight out of mind" I somehow believe that if we don't give them any attention, they will not even try to keep it up and would be bored. But what fuels them more is often us giving them attention and talking back at them. If people say the same thing for so long and when reasoned with still keep their stance are often people who are not there to listen. All in all, I just think like you that they are creepy people who need treatment and complete perverts that are sexually frustrated, So let's keep quiet about them and they will be bored. 

I know we should ignore them. I usually ignore them unless they come to SoMin's ig and leave nasty words, that's harassment and i just can't let it. I used to reason with them or talk back to them. But now i just report their comments if i find them on SoMin's ig. Cause they sometimes don't only call her names but i have found a few times they also threatened her like i'll kill you or i'll kill your family. They really cross the line. Even after 2 years they don't get tired yet. And i don't think they will soon. I know Somin is strong cause she has been enduring this bullying for 2 years and yet she still all smiles and is cheerful as always. But we all have our limits. We have that one point where we just can't take it anymore. Although we always see her smile, laugh, being cheerful and playful we don't really know what's going on in her mind and what she's really feeling inside. I think it's because i really really really like her and don't want her to get hurt that makes me feel like i want to protect her although i know i can't. Ok that's enough with my rant lol. Here's a picture of young SoMin with a "tiger" lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Did you guys catch on today's episode, when Somin Unii was asked about how her mother feels about Jong Kook oppa she responded saying: "He is number 1."

What shocked me more is KJK' s response, if you listen carefully and with my limited korean language understanding he said "That is a relieve, really."

My kookmin heart at its max after that. Because during this part KJK had a very serious expression. And that drew me in too.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Did you guys catch on today's episode, when Somin Unii was asked about how her mother feels about Jong Kook oppa she responded saying: "He is number 1."

What shocked me more is KJK' s response, if you listen carefully and with my limited korean language understanding he said "That is a relieve, really."

My kookmin heart at its max after that. Because during this part KJK had a very serious expression. And that drew me in too.

I think I miss that part... But what I notice is when they're about to introduce the guests, KJK unconsciously following Somin... They're suppose to split 4 members on 1 side...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

Saw it. And can't contain the joy!! Very much looking forward to the whole ep..

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Bus Part:

1) loveline: somin-jsj (lol)

2) loveline: somin-sechan (kjk serious face or mad)

3)

Somin: My mom thinks of all single men... as a candidate for my spouse.

JSJ: What about Jong Kook?
Somin; She really likes...

(Sechan????): She likes him.

caption: (So Min's mother's favorite is Jong Kook.)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

The subtle silences of Jong kook oppa when somin was teased with sechan in the bus with a modest smile was so telling interms of his un-willingness to go along with the teasing even if it’s for the show. Him saying ‘I am relieved’ when somin said ‘all bachelors and not just sechan is adored by her mum including Jong kook (him being the fav) lol’ made me root for them all the more. And as always, he keeps on saying something positive about somin here and there. An eg. being when she challenged to mimic doing the cute song, he is like: somin is good at such things. And her wink as one of the answer to the supposed questions was too cute! The staff were a bit harsh on her but I get it that her character is meant to be that way on the show.

Also, in the intro, whilst jaesok oppa says that somin met up with Sooran band herself and completed the lyrics, the only other member who had knowledge on this seems to be Jong kook oppa who then said, she did go to see youngbae (sooran band’s vocalist) by herself. ;)

To sum up,

kookmin’s interactions now appears more under the cover and if we are right in our gut feelings, something or more off screen and in real life is brewing between the two. Fighting kookmin!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

Bus Part:

1) loveline: somin-jsj (lol)

2) loveline: somin-sechan (kjk serious face or mad)

3)

Somin: My mom thinks of all single men... as a candidate for my spouse.

JSJ: What about Jong Kook?
Somin; She really likes...

(Sechan????): She likes him.

caption: (So Min's mother's favorite is Jong Kook.)

After that when they talk about Wook min JK said he would felt pressured around him that's why he likes Kwangsoo hahaha  

Is JK trying explain why Wook prefers Kwangsoo? Hahahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

The subtle silences of Jong kook oppa when somin was teased with sechan in the bus with a modest smile was so telling interms of his un-willingness to go along with the teasing even if it’s for the show. Him saying ‘I am relieved’ when somin said ‘all bachelors and not just sechan is adored by her mum including Jong kook (him being the fav) lol’ made me root for them all the more. And as always, he keeps on saying something positive about somin here and there. An eg. being when she challenged to mimic doing the cute song, he is like: somin is good at such things. And her wink as one of the answer to the supposed questions was too cute! The staff were a bit harsh on her but I get it that her character is meant to be that way on the show.

Also, in the intro, whilst jaesok oppa says that somin met up with Sooran band herself and completed the lyrics, the only other member who had knowledge on this seems to be Jong kook oppa who then said, she did go to see youngbae (sooran band’s vocalist) by herself. ;)

To sum up,

kookmin’s interactions now appears more under the cover and if we are right in our gut feelings, something or more off screen and in real life is brewing between the two. Fighting kookmin!!!!

this reminded me of jsm's first song with young bae. it is a one line song about how she only talks of 'oppa' these days. jsm  then explains to young bae that when she has a bf, only her close friends know and that when they have a break up, they discuss it. now jsm's last break up was quite a nasty one. i would be surprised as a friend if my friend who should forget her ex who cheated on her with another woman kept on talking about him all the time. so the line doesn't fit the context. not only that, when jsm sings the song, she tucks in her hair behind her ear and yjs  laughs and asks her not to do that. jsm does the hair tucking when she is flirting or feeling shy and ysc is cackling like it is nobody's business when she sings the song. i can't believe that jsm is singing that song for her ex.

the ramen poem is part of her sns and was written for her ex, but the first one, hmm... something doesn't add up. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Did anyone notice in the very beginning when Jae Suk was talking about So Min meeting SORAN to write the song, Jong Kook looks up and down at So Min and goes "Why did you do that?"

The way he looked at her up and down, it was just a moment that stuck out to me.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Did anyone notice in the very beginning when Jae Suk was talking about So Min meeting SORAN to write the song, Jong Kook looks up and down at So Min and goes "Why did you do that?"

The way he looked at her up and down, it was just a moment that stuck out to me.

this?

poQPsrt.jpg

But... seconds later... somins reaction

U9MaNZu.jpg

:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

this?

poQPsrt.jpg

But... seconds later... somins reaction

U9MaNZu.jpg

Yep...I noticed that he was a little jealous about her meeting with Soran leader without JaeSuk....he was like "you went alone yo meet him????"...jijiji...since the past episode he does not seem so happy about her fangirling over Soran leader....B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Yep...I noticed that he was a little jealous about her meeting with Soran leader without JaeSuk....he was like "you went alone yo meet him????"...jijiji...since the past episode he does not seem so happy about her fangirling over Soran leader....B)

kjk barging in on jsm when she did her live instagram was after that episode. he was happy only after she sang HIS songs. i guess seeing jsm fangirl over Soran had its effect! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Happy Virus :wub: Let this be the new song of our Kookmin Clan

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 7/29/2019 at 4:38 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kjk barging in on jsm when she did her live instagram was after that episode. he was happy only after she sang HIS songs. i guess seeing jsm fangirl over Soran had its effect! :D

Your knowledge of the timeline between both shows kjk is on since they mention her on MUD and in the irl timeline is immaculate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is interesting how much kjk is in the loop about whatever is happening with jsm in her life. i mean he had just come in after his 2 week vacation abroad that morning and already knew jsm had met young bae in private. just like he knew where she had shifted to and how many rooms were there in her new house much before everyone else. makes me suspect all the more that they have private chats outside the show.

it also amuses me how jsm never says outright that she likes kjk. it is always my mom likes kjk a lot. kjk acts like the news of her mom liking him the best is no surprise but when she mentions wookmin likes lks the best, it bothers him enough to keep thinking about it even when the others are making a joke at lks's expense. his answer also proves that he is trying to find an excuse for why wookmin may prefer lks. if you look at it realistically, kjk shouldn't be surprised at it. after all, wookmin and lks hang out quite a bit. they have had dinners together with jsm and even as early as he guested on rm, it was clear that he and wookmin hung out together. kjk, on the other hand, met him once on set and after that, along with the other members, gave him his autograph when he opened his new gym. other than that, wookmin and kjk are practical strangers. still, kjk's reply makes it seem as if wookmin's preference for lks bothers him which is really strange. 

what makes it stranger is how kjk had tried to set up jsm a month back with kjm, even calling her out for a date. in the bus, the members were trying to set up jsm with ysc and he didn't have much to say. he was more than happy to know that jsm's mom likes him more than ysc and was also trying to find excuses for wookmin not preferring him in the same way. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

It also amuses me how JSM never says that she likes KJK. My mom always loves kjk. If you like her hair, you like them. trying to find an excuse for him, if you look at him realistically, kjk should not be surprised at this. After all, wookmin and lks hang out quite a bit. it was clear that it was hungry together.:blink::blink:

• Like 3

In the bus, when the members were teasing SoMin saying SoMin liked Sechan, Jongkook patted Somin's arm and asked her "what do you like about him?" Why was he curious to know? Oppa got jealous? Lol

• Like 4