[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Ive been a KJK fan since the early 2000s I can guarantee to you guys that he doesnt do this with any other girls on broadcast.

He was very reserved during Xman and Family Outing. Limiting his interactions physically to lifting them up on his back or the like, something hes done with many idols in Running Man (he also puts womens legs on his arms and closes his hands into fist so they never feel weird about a man touching their thighs) and grabs people by the wrist not the hands so they dont feel like hes trying to hold their hands either. 

Basically he always makes a clear line between him and female celebrities he interacts with so he doesnt make them ever even have a chance of feeling scared of him. Cause think about it, he is a super senior in the celeb industry, has years of experience and peoples love, and is physically one of the most imposing celebs in the industry. So I think he takes extra precautions if anything to not do skinship like things.

So its very significant how close he is with somin

• Like 5
  • Insightful 10
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Ive been a KJK fan since the early 2000s I can guarantee to you guys that he doesnt do this with any other girls on broadcast.

He was very reserved during Xman and Family Outing. 

Yea, long time fan here too. And the only person he ever showed affection and skin ship on this level would be with Yoon Eun Hye.

Any other female celeb who appeared on X-Man with him, have said that he wouldn't really talk to them.

The only female celebs he talked to were Park Kyung Lim, who he has been close to since his Turbo days, and Yoon Eun Hye. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Maybe after somin got sick he finally decided to just go for it instead of doing his usual wait for the girl to approach him move (or lack of a move). He said that he is always the passive one when it comes to girls he likes but maybe after all this time he finally decided that it can’t always be like that so now he has decided to just be a straight shooter and do what he wants.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub:

I find the part where she holds on to his arm is very telling, the smile and look she gave....and not forgetting JK's smile also. Really looks like a loving couple hanging on to each other.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi!
It has been a while. Did anyone else notice that jsm stayed away from kjk after it made him mad? (0:23:00)
when lks was cheating, jsm still had a serious look (0:23:21)
kjk tried to make peace with jsm. (0:24:05)

Another thing that I realized is that kjk did not speak anything in this chapter. Since he had the mission. Like jsm, when you have a mission avoid talking.

I'm raving about these scenes!

I loved sailor min !!:lol:

:lol:

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, ope-hana said:

Hi!
It has been a while. Did anyone else notice that jsm stayed away from kjk after it made him mad? (0:23:00)
when lks was cheating, jsm still had a serious look (0:23:21)
kjk tried to make peace with jsm. (0:24:05)

Another thing that I realized is that kjk did not speak anything in this chapter. Since he had the mission. Like jsm, when you have a mission avoid talking.

I'm raving about these scenes!

I loved sailor min !!:lol:

:lol:

He wasnt actually mad though he was faking it 

• Like 5

Untitled.jpg

Him watching her fighting with KS and HH outside. This is nothing but I love this kind of thing about him and her caught on camera :D. It is like a treasure hunt for me to look for these little things.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, KookMin_sg said:

KJK latest IG story, did Google Translate, not sure if it is correct, 2 Starbucks iced coffee.... and he state pretending not to be alone? Hmm.....<_<

I believe, his hashtag is alluding to that he's at MC Mong's house. 

• Like 4

Have anyone notice in the second game, wherein the junior have to choose a card... When kjk said "Choose the right one for me."

His voice sound so tender, asking her for the right card. 

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Him watching her fighting with KS and HH outside. This is nothing but I love this kind of thing about him and her caught on camera :D

I have not seen that part anyone know what time/part in the latest episode? 

• Like 5

I just love how jongkook makes reference to Somin's eyes when he sees she's getting greedy. He's always excitedly telling everyone 'look at her eyes, look at her eyes'. Kookie really be looking looking at sominnie. I like when guys look directly into girl eyes and he always does it. His gaze is always so intense, phew:rolleyes:. Somin is such a pro, I wonder how she doesn't blush when he gets handsy with her, it's not even me and I'm squealing over here or I'm just an excited fangirl of jongkook and I didn't know until recently lol:lol:.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, KookMin_sg said:

KJK wanted to do something cute? :o When he chose Kanoshi to dress up for live RM. Who in RM always does something cute? :rolleyes:

He's always been this way lol. Back then, the members would get so horrified at all his random cute acts. 

• Like 5