[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Just now, HappyVirusRM said:

I can see the like! Maybe it’s just Instagram being annoying. It sends me that there’s multiple people saying she liked it in less than 2 minutes :loolz:

Omg I'm wheezing:joy:. Like our girl really doesn't hold back when she sees something she likes

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I just saw a kookmin moment on a kookmin fanpage and jong kook was helping somin wear her eye mask and he was cutely holding her ears to help her adjust it and I just.....:cutekitty:

He also sheepishly looked at the PD beforehand in a, is this okay kinda thing? The cuteness jumped out!

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

holding her ears

When I was watching the show live it caught me so off guard lol, he didn’t have to do the pinching but he did and I’m very happy :fun:

It also surprised me that they let them be a team even if it was for a short while. I need the subtitles so I can see what the bus talk was about, Somin turned her back a few times to talk to Kookie. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

The way he helped her put on the mask is just so affectionate :wub: more time and care spent on the ears than necessary ㅋㅋㅋ

Are we being delulu if it looks different from how he interacts with other female colleagues/friends he is close to?

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Are we being delulu if it looks different from how he interacts with other female colleagues/friends he is close to?

I bet even non shippers can see the difference ^_^ the way he interacts with her is so intimate. He interacts with her female colleagues with gentleman-like actions but with JSM, its different. This is  my favorite comment recently from youtube, its the one I want to say but I can't express fully, you can read it, shout out to salindream, if she's/he's here!

image.png 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

@MandelBrot thanks for the GIFs. On closer inspection (lol I sound like a detective), it looks like the ear tug/pinch was more playful that necessary. I thought he was adjusting her mask but lmao it really doesn't make sense as tugging on her ears ir holding them doesn't make a difference with it's placement.

The fact that these actions are done to somin but it's my heart that is fluttering. *sighs*

• Like 6
  • Love 4