[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

when they were discussing kjk's insta story on jsj's youtube channel, jsm said "i too saw that" which means she does look at kjk's insta stories. :)  it's funny how jsm has also started insta storying now. :)  so he is chilling with coffee and she is making pottery. thanks for letting us know.

are thursdays jsm's pottery days? it's been three weeks now since she has been posting those pics. i hope once she recovers fully, we get news of a new project. i would love to see her play a character like that played by after school nana in the new drama from My Embarrassing Days team, Memorials. i saw the teasers and couldn't help thinking that jsm would also have been a good fit for that character. i would love to see her work together with that team again because the female characters are well-sketched and quirky.

the new KK profile pics of jsm present a sharper image of jsm, so perhaps in her dramas, she might move away from her quirky image and choose more mature roles. i would love to see her do that as well.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

i was trying to recollect when jsm started following kjk though i could recollect when kjk followed her back. confirmed from kookmin weibo that So Min started following kjk on 16 dec 2018 and when i checked, it was the day before the level up race where kookmin clan was formed. it is the episode at the resort where kjk informs jsm that it is a good place for couples to visit and that it gets very pretty when the lamps are lit. jsm vows to visit the resort again when she has a BF. towards the end of the race, jsm asks kjk  whether he will  join her clan and like a romantic couple in a drama, they run away together in the snow. kjk also clicks a picture of jsm in the backdrop of the lamplit snowscape. it is the first pic jsm posts taken by kjk.

kjk started following her back on 22 jan 2019, the day after the RPG race when jsm's saporo poem was mentioned which was about finding it hard to reach someone. around valentine's day that year, the lonely jsm asked out kjk for coffee and he left his first comment on her snow heart post. in a month's time, he had become a regular commenter on her romantic posts. she was also there at his first comeback concert in about 9 years where her mom reportedly started seeing him as a SIL candidate. so i don't know how people can just see them as siblings and miss out on all the romantic vibes they give off. of course, they could go into oppa-dongsaeng territory if the feelings don't mature, but right now, feel there is something there. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Aistė Yellow said:

Somin just uploaded a video to her instagram and i almost had a heart attack, my eyes are fixed on that ring on her finger :OooooOoooo is that a regular ring or is she getting married? She looks so cuteee and her hair is short again

If I am not wrong, it was part of her character in ‘Top star yoobaek’ Drama. Her character wears the ring towards the drama’s end. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Aistė Yellow said:

Somin just uploaded a video to her instagram and i almost had a heart attack, my eyes are fixed on that ring on her finger :OooooOoooo is that a regular ring or is she getting married? She looks so cuteee and her hair is short again

@Aistė Yellow she did mention in her post it was old days, meaning this was taken sometime back. Yeah, first thing you will notice is the ring on her fingers :wub:, ha ha. Maybe she wants someone to think about ring? We can only wish for her best.

Even though she looks cute with short hair, I felt she prefers long hair. She cut her hair because of acting role, after that she kept it long again.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

This clip was from 2018 right? I guess now we know why somin didn't make it to the list eh? Because she was dating someone at that time~ :lol:

Not necessarily because unless you are publicly dating, you are treated as single on any show. we don't know whether jsm was dating at that point of time. besides, the other girls on the list too may have had boyfriends. kang hanna too must have had a BF at that time if she talked of breaking up last year.

i feel the context is important. this was the time when RM had set up a loveline for kjk with sjh with the marriage forecast and teasing them about sitting next to each other at the awards dinner. kjk probably wanted to put an end to such speculations. i feel the other girls mentioned here are not important as only hjy and sjh are important and who kjk will choose as his ideal type among the two. as for jsm's exclusion, she also had just won a couple award with lks and after the tofu episode with the fake proposal, there were kwangmin fans rooting for them too. that could be why kjk or his friends didn't think it was advisable to mention jsm in the list.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

JK upped a video of him shirtless doing workout and Somin liked it. The last time she liked his post is when he took selfie with that brown dog. Now she liked this oh-so-sexy video of him. I can't stop myself from laughing :joy::glasses:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

It's the fact that he posted a picture wearing clothes some hours ago and she paid it no mind that is sending me:lol:. He pulled his shirt off and she double tapped real quick. Can't blame her, even I liked it quickly too lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

but she remove the like :(

I just checked it's still there. If she removed it, it would have been extra funny because we already caught her red handed thirsting over him -_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I just checked it's still there. If she removed it, it would have been extra funny because we already caught her red handed thirsting over him -_-

i have another acc of instagram with only KJK76 and Jsomin86, but i cant see the like now, but in older post of kjk76 her likes still there

:o

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

This clip was from 2018 right? I guess now we know why somin didn't make it to the list eh? Because she was dating someone at that time~ :lol:

Actually most celebrities especially in Korea do not disclose their dating status publicly unless they are married. Even it is in the contract. They can have onscreen lovelines even though they are dating someone in private. It could be strictly business. Hong Kong actors even hidden the fact for so long for dating someone in long term. Even though when they got married, they don't disclose it. Somin may have gotten into relationship or serious dating but not enough to disclose that is in a very serious relationship. Some are casual in a way to see if they can move in a next level. You can be affectionate with significant others in early stage. It takes time and testing the waters before addressing the public. Most celebrities announce their relationship when they are getting married. Somin once revealed her dating status in the past publicly, but it eventually ended with painful break up which comes very soon after their announcement. It left her with deep embarrassment. She may be dating or having relationship but because of her experience, she won't be telling until she is serious about someone enough to get married. 

About the MUD's scene where JinYoung was a guest,  Jong Kook's friend asked Jong kook the four choices that is closest to his type. What was revealed: he likes someone who is bright and cheerful. His manager said Jong kook needs to be with someone who is more assertive. Jong kook said that it takes time for him to give attention to a woman. There are many theories why Jong Kook's friend gave him choices without mentioning Somin. I have talked about that before, and I was the one who find it quite odd but others said it is normal. I find it odd because it wasn't mentioned in the show but Somin's name showed up in news article as one of the choices. 

1. Jong kook acted before that Somin wasn't his type. 

There were times Somin was not considered to be Jong kook's type. One of the episode showed that he got upset with her for saying that his Christmas memory didn't touch her heart. He was so sensitive. 

2. Jong Kook's friend forgot to mention her. At that time, Kwangmin was often promoted that you dont want to take attention away from Kwangmin. 

There is possibility that his friend forgot to mention her. But there are others who also know Somin didn't even correct his friend. It is funny that he called them women of running man when Dahee and HaNa were just guests or even long term guests. My opinion, it doesnt hurt kwangmin loveline from getting voted again. It can be ignored. There was no loveline with Dahee and HaNa for Jong Kook either. It was obviously JinYoung. I actually read the article that Somin was one of the choices. I was Kwangmin fan. It didn't hurt or second guess about Kwangmin and Kookmin. I dont think Kwang-min fans notice it either. Most Kwangmin fans dont watch MUD diary, but they did see the article because Somin was tagged in it. There is a possibility of forgetting Somin but why mention in Soompi article instead. It is like they wanted Jong kook to choose JinYoung. And you see she was also a guest. There is a possibility for forgetting Somin on purpose because Jong Kook mention later about her directly few times especially setting her up with Jong Min. Jong Kook really act like he didn't want Somin and Jongmin to happen secretly. He didn't even brief Jong Min to prepare for the call. It was HaHa who did the most of the work. It feels like Jong kook wants to mention Somin and how close he is to her. It goes same for his first solo concert when Somin, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo came to visit. The camera looked at Somin like she was his girlfriend watching the show. It was a nice and timely shot like a love story. And strangely, the mothers were quiet about Somin. Notice before they see a beautiful lady, they always ask about her. She didn't have to be popular. Just beautiful young lady they could ask to verify her relationship with Jong kook, if not they will talk about setting her up with their sons. They were talking awfully a lot about Jaesuk and bits about Kwangsoo. Maybe mentioning Somin was edited out. If you become Kook-min fan, you will find this quite strange. 

3. Somin is too young for Jong kook. 

Actually HaNa is the youngest of the five: Jihyo (1981), DaHee (1985), Somin (1986), and HaNa (1989). Dahee, Somin, and HaNa are around same age  and 10 years younger than Jong Kook. I find it more strange because DaHee and HaNa were both guests. And Somin was in the show for almost 2 years. It is quite strange for forgetting to mention her. 

5. They didn't mention Somin because they are promoting JinYoung to the show. 

This is what I think. Somin and Jin young are quite similar- bright and cheerful. Jong kook said that Jinyoung is bit too much. Somin is actually more calmer version of JinYoung. It depends. But Jin Young comes really strong on Jong kook. Somin did more of few jabs. When Jong kook said Jinyoung is bit too much, it probably gave the cue to his friend that if they mention Somin, who is sort of like JinYoung, it might edit it out. In my opinion, Somin was softer version of Jinyoung without being romantic with Jong Kook. His friends and manager were probably aware that Jong kook may choose Somin. Jong kook is very thoughtful and frank. And also his managers need to manage his image. They know promoting Jinyoung could gain more fans and exposure for entertainment business.

Maybe they wanted to keep Somin and Jong Kook's friendship or relationship in private. It is very delicate for both of them. At that time, I think Somin wasn't very close to Jong Kook, but she is growing on him. I think Jong kook has taken notice of Somin secretly. It is already in public that the two dont get along, and she richard simmons him off or drive him nuts. There were times, out of blue, he gave her tofu to forgive her or felt sorry for her with a hug and pat on head. He pulled her to his chest. It was really tender hearted. But I was Kwangmin fan-- was too focus on his crazy marriage proposal joke. It was so funny. It was pretty much distracted Kook-min tender moments. SBS also owns MUD. They also do not want to overlap lovelines. So there is a possibility that they wanted not to overlap one another. So better not to mention Somin for loveline with Jong Kook. At that time Kwangmin was immensely popular winning best couple, and nominated again. Before the announcement of Kwangsoo's dating, Jong Kook took part in conversation when they teased Kwangmin about breaking the ceiling by installing the blinds. Jong Kook was asking why not him.

I think at that time during best couple nomination, Kook-min have develop close friendship and finding things in common over the time. I do think that Somin and Jong Kook didn't want to date or test the waters together too soon otherwise it wold be so awkward to meet each other at work every week. Remember, Somin has been part of RM for three and half years.

First year, they weren't close at all. They were focused on their jobs and private lives. Somin became closer to Sechan and Kwwangsoo, who were also very close to Jong Kook. It is quite interesting that Jong Kook was the one who vouched Sechan to be part of RM. It is quite a coincidence and fate. Early second year, Somin often share that she likes Jong Kook's traits when it comes to courtship and conversation. Jong Kook turned out to be a deep talker and romantic. It was something Somin loves overtime she hears it. She revealed and shared it. She even touched Jong Kook's arms that she is attracted to him. She does even share that she loves his songs and have been big fan of his. She consistently mentioned reminding everyone that he is a singer. Asked him to sing and always defended him. 

Around late 2nd year to third year, they have become very close after finding some things in common. We dont know what's going on in private life. Late third year to now, the two are very close like best friends. Jong kook said it takes a long time to finally to accept dating or etc. Somin had a long talk with HaHa about love. And HaHa even mentioned Jong Kook when putting more emphasis on Sechan. In my opinion, it is easier to get Sechan to date easily or anytime than getting Jong Kook's heart. It requires a long and intensive talk with HaHa if anyone wants to get close to Jong Kook.

I think Somin and Jong Kook have interest in each other and they know it. But they weren't ready. They are friends which is easier for them to face each other at work. They are testing waters with others, and talk about it together as friends. It could make them closer than ever. If they couldn't be apart as time goes, i think they will consider it. Their friends especially Jong Kook's will push it.

I think Somin and Sechan was forced to have loveline because many international fans asked for it several times. Somin often said that international fans want Somin and Sechan together. So they are building upon it to fans's wishes if repeated demands. I find it funny that in latest MUD episodes especially early 2020, Jong kook said he prefers to find someone he loves over time and even through circle of friends. He wanted long relationship to see if they can work it out. Some people have long friendship but have shorter relationship with fast track to marriage  because they have been friends for so long. I think they dated others just to see if they can't live without each other. I think Somin in a way has doubts to marry Jong Kook because she often misunderstood his strict and stingy nature. He wasn't very popular for being romantic or perfect boyfriend. His father wasn't exactly an ideal husband for Jong Kook's mom. She loves him but he does make her cry. Somin said one time that it is hard to be his wife. Jong kook has already said several times that he would never be a husband to make his wife cry or miserable. He would want her to be happy and being spoiled. Tarot readers and fortune teller said Jong Kook is very devoted husband who will treat his wife like a queen, someone he loves the most. Fortune teller said Somin is destined to marry someone who will care for her like his own daughter. It is quite strange that if you see Somin with Sechan- it is more equal like taffy. Somin and Jong Kook has 10 year gap. you can see that Somin looks up to Jong kook, and Jong Kook cares for her very tenderly. He said should take care of her. Others act like Somin is strong and can take care of herself. Jong Kook is sort of spoiling Somin in a cute way. He adores her like little sister. There is a lot of respect and platonic love for each other. Privately, I have no idea, but I can tell that they are best friends who have a lot in common. And even enjoy chatting with each other, and even talk to each other for hours about anything. It could happen. It would be nice to have a couple who are best friends to marry, and always stick together. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

sime

6 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

i have another acc of instagram with only KJK76 and Jsomin86, but i cant see the like now, but in older post of kjk76 her likes still there

:o

i checked mine. she is still liking it. jsm usually doesn't unlike things she likes. she is pretty consistent. 

it is funny how after one month and even with another update about kjk being happy and grateful the same day, she chose to like this one. guess this is what brought her happiness :)) priorities! :P hope kjk posts more gym updates. who knows we might even get a comment from jsm .;)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1