[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

6 minutes ago, bill said:

Wooow! All these comments talking about kookmin being just friends are driving me nuts and now this. Did Somin actually meet up with a man last winter ( december of 2020? ) ? 

I really believe this is just her normal male friend because her reaction is different from the 2 stories about her exes after that. Just like she said, she has lots of male friends. There is even this one male friend that she hangs out just the two of them drinking beer and she didn't wear face mask. The same male friend that went with her to spring festival (refer to her IG). So, maybe she has several male friends that she hangs out like this. Her song? Nah... She always sentimental. 

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, bill said:

Wooow! All these comments talking about kookmin being just friends are driving me nuts and now this. Did Somin actually meet up with a man last winter ( december of 2020? ) ? To make matters worse, Somin posted about a song on Instagran with a caption that says " i fail everyday, but let me become a better person tomorrow" on the day before the air date of Rm ep 508. Is she trying to tell Kjk that she feels sorry and she will try to become a better person? <_< My perception of Somin has changed in a bad way. Someone please prove me wrong, i would really appreciate it!  :cry:

Lol I'm sorry but you are really stressing yourself for no reason whatsoever. The last winter they would be talking about will probably be early 2019 since I'm assuming you meant December 2019 as opposed to 2020. Did you watch the show with subs? All your doubts will be clarified if you did as there was nothing. Her most recent relationship in that segment, she said she broke up with the guy 2 years ago which is 2018. And people are commenting on them being just friends because that's the only thing we are sure of. Though we can only speculate and joke, permanently calling them boyfriend and girlfriend on here will be a little extreme don't you agree since nothing has been confirmed? 

Also Somin's life doesn't revolve around jongkook, neither does jongkook life revolve around somin. I highly doubt she'd make a post about wanting to better herself for jong kook and apologising for what exactly lol. If they are actually dating  sure he'd be uncomfortable during that segment but why would she be sorry for having past relationships before him lol. Unless I'm not getting what you mean.

I really have no reason to prove you wrong since Somin didn't anything wrong in the first place. We are the shippers that put expectations and speculations on them. Don't create perceptions of both kjk and jsm based on made up facts and delusional theories. I ship them and want the best for them. If that is with eachother, we will see. But don't make either of them to be bad people just because they are not living up to your shipper fantasy. Remember to always ship with a light heart.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 4

48 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

The editting skill by this person is really superb. She makes kookmin's moments look very beautiful.

I've been dying to share her YouTube account here:D she's so good! I always play her kookmin vids almost everyday, my favorites are the "one less lonely girl" and "dandelions" fanvids. Everyone, check her account if you want to make your heart flutter even more :lol::wub: but I guess almost all of us have seen her vids, I have seen a lot of familar usernames on the comment section :D hope she make new fanvids :tears: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Lol I'm sorry but you are really stressing yourself for no reason whatsoever. The last winter they would be talking about will probably be early 2019 since I'm assuming you meant December 2019 as opposed to 2020. Did you watch the show with subs? All your doubts will be clarified if you did as there was nothing. Her most recent relationship in that segment, she said she broke up with the guy 2 years ago which is 2018. And people are commenting on them being just friends because that's the only thing we are sure of. Though we can only speculate and joke, permanently calling them boyfriend and girlfriend on here will be a little extreme don't you agree since nothing has been confirmed? 

Also Somin's life doesn't revolve around jongkook, neither does jongkook life revolve around somin. I highly doubt she'd make a post about wanting to better herself for jong kook and apologising for what exactly lol. If they are actually dating  sure he'd be uncomfortable during that segment but why would she be sorry for having past relationships before him lol. Unless I'm not getting what you mean.

I really have no reason to prove you wrong since Somin didn't anything wrong in the first place. We are the shippers that put expectations and speculations on them. Don't create perceptions of both kjk and jsm based on made up facts and delusional theories. I ship them and want the best for them. If that is with eachother, we will see. But don't make either of them to be bad people just because they are not living up to your shipper fantasy. Remember to always ship with a light heart.

well said, i couldn't agree more! <3

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

The editting skill by this person is really superb. She makes kookmin's moments look very beautiful.

This person honestly makes the best kookmin videos

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bill said:

Woahhh! All these comments talking about kookmin being just friends are driving me nuts and now this. Did Somin actually meet up with a man last winter ( december of 2020? ) ? To make matters worse, Somin posted about a song on Instagram with a caption that says " i fail everyday, but let me become a better person tomorrow" on the day before the air date of Rm ep 508. Is she trying to tell Kjk that she feels sorry and she will try to become a better person? <_< My perception of Somin has changed in a bad way. Someone please prove me wrong, i would really appreciate it!  :cry:

first of all, it is we shippers who think kjk and jsm may have something going on. they are in no way answerable to our fantasies. it is their choice who they meet and who they don't. even if that guy in the cafe is jsm's boyfriend and it is not kjk, why should we lose our opinion of her? it is she who decides whom to love, not us because it is her life.

i believe in this case, it could have been just a friend because jsm didn't use a mask. from the 2018 story, get the feeling she hides her face when she is having a private conversation with her bf. we don't know what all pressures celebs go through, whose support they may need at what point of time. jsm has a big circle of male friends and that is completely fine. some of them have been her friends for years. all her co-stars still keep in touch with her after years. she had publicly wished kim ji suk a happy birthday, plays video games with lee sang yeob and hangs out with ha seok jin and all her My Embarrassing Days cast. sending a food truck to one of her besties may be her way to show her appreciation of that person. if jsm can be so open about her friendships with other guys, it is more suspicious why she cannot do the same with kjk.it is not like he has cared whether he gets hate for it. so i feel there is something more there.  

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, bill said:

Did Somin actually meet up with a man last winter ( december of 2020? ) ? To make matters worse, Somin posted about a song on Instagram with a caption that says " i fail everyday, but let me become a better person tomorrow" on the day before the air date of Rm ep 508. Is she trying to tell Kjk that she feels sorry and she will try to become a better person? <_< My perception of Somin has changed in a bad way. Someone please prove me wrong, i would really appreciate it!  :cry:

now to shipper thoughts.

it seemed to me that kjk wasn't curious about the winter man at all. yjs was asking loudly who the man was but kjk kept repeating 'there is a temperature difference'. i think temperature difference just means jsm is quite different from everyone else. she doesn't think like the others. most female celebs would hide their face when they go to meet another man alone in private because they are scared of rumors but perhaps the thought that she could be misconstrued doesn't even arise in jsm's head. i think that is what he meant. in the picture someone posted above, you can see yjs pointing to kjk. after that. either it could be that the man is kjk (which i wish was true) or he is prompting kjk to ask jsm who the man is. the camera cuts to ysc's face who again prompts 'who is the man?' and when we get back, kjk asks jsm who it  is and jsm says it is just a friend. it could be that kjk is already used to jsm's ways and isn't curious who the man is because he knows it is just one of her many friends and hence, has to be reminded to play the curious colleague. otherwise, i don't get why kjk isn't curious at all who the man is and yjs has to stand up and point to him and then there has to be a sudden transition to ysc's face. what happened there during that cut to ysc? once they come back, there is what seems to me a scripted exchange between kjk and jsm. shipper fantasy is for kjk to be the man, but i can't imagine the cautious kjk meeting jsm alone in a cafe without making her wear a mask. somebody has to be cautious for everybody's sake ;)  still, remember that time kjk and jsm were spotted in an elevator together while going for lks's premiere? there was a fan-taken pic with kjk but not jsm. 

actually, more than the 2020 sighting, which i thought made everyone laugh,  it were the 2018 and the 2013 sightings which made jsm much more emotional/tensed. it was only when jsj said that the overheard phone conversation was a childish fight that she even raised her head from the table. so it seems like she feared there was going to be something more revealing there. there was also one they edited out. haha mentions one in 2014 and that could be the one we got to hear in the preview - some fan found jsm being lovey dovey with someone in front of a waiting room. when haha mentions 2013, jsm says they have already talked about her three boyfriends, how many more are they going to talk about?  i get the feeling that she might have done some embarrassing things. i remember her confessing in her life bar interview that in her 20s, she once rubbed soju or beer on her hair and pretended to be drunk and made her best friend call up the man she liked to inform him she was too passed out. it was basically a ruse to get that man to take her home. so, i get the feeling she knew these were not going to be regular stories. :) 

i also wonder if it could be embarrassing to have those stories out in front of someone you like. jsm's policy used to be that it is better not to know your ex's love stories because you can't get them out of your head. so it could be that she hasn't told all her stories to kjk, if he is the man? :D if you notice the whole section with jsm's stories, kjk and jsm are the most tensed. jsm is so tensed that she turns towards haha who has to then remind her to look in front. kjk also takes a while to recollect himself and then says, 'let's hear them.' kjk might guess jsm has more stories than she tells him, so he might also be worried what stories they are going to be. ;) what comes to my mind is park jung min guesting on rm and revealing that jsm had once called him up to join her when she was drunk. the story was that she pretended she was shooting rm. jsm denied it and said ysc and lks forced her, but that could have been jsm saving her face. kjk was right next to her, so wondered if some of the excuses were for his sake. 

generally though, it could also be a phase where jsm understands that people can perceive her in ways she may not think of. when it came to giving green signal to ysc as well, the same question came up. ysc asked jsm why she used to ask him to introduce her to someone just like him (which for most is showing an interest in the person) and jsm then said she says it to all the oppas. in this case as well, the men with jsm may be just her male friends, but since she is a celeb, people mght think it is her bf. looks to me that jsm had been under the impression that though she is a celeb, very few recognise her, but this must be the time she realised she is a celebrity now and that people do notice what she says and does. all the stress she displayed when they were reading out her stories could also be worries about how people may misjudge her.

being a better person is something she has wanted to be ever since she fell sick. when ysc and lks visit her, she says her illness has changed her and that she now wants to be more considerate to people older than her. kjk also asks her about that in the episode she returns. so the instagram post could be about that. it may not have to do with her relationships. from the moment she came back, i get the feeling that the jsm who returned is not the jsm who left. she seems to be much more emotional and reflective these days. 

another thing i noticed is that jsm is very close to haha now. earlier, it used to be yjs whom she called her relationship coach. these days though,  one can see she is much more closer to haha. haha listens to all her girl talk and she has started treating him like a father figure. i don't know if you all felt that, but to me, haha was the member who seemed like not himself in the jsm less episodes.

one of the biggest differences i see after jsm came back is that her relationship with haha has deepened. last year, she had met byul and byul had given her marriage advice, but from the way she talked about it, perhaps she didn't take it much seriously. even last year end, haha said he had talked to jsm for 10 hours about her relationships. she complained that haha and byul messed up things for her when they were talking about the ysc thing in the bus. but in her comeback episode, jsm said she will give the map to the person who called her the most and offered it to haha.  i get the feeling that while sometimes haha may overdo things, perhaps he also helps her out when it comes to relationships or advice. last episode, haha mentioned/teased jsm that she isn't the greatest person when she is in a relationship, so guess he knows stuff and may be a straight-shooter. yjs, jsj and kjk spoil her. she needs someone to tell her things exactly as they are. :))

anyway, it was good to see haha prompt kjk to choose jsm's team last episode, something he hasn't done in a while. in this episode, when both kjk and jsm got a bit flustered, haha helped them out, kjk with the LA daughter joke and jsm when she got all emotional. it looks the same with byul. byul also seems to think of jsm like her little sis. 

i don't know who the 2018 man is, but it seems to me her cross co-star knew she was trying to get some man's attention because in that life bar interview, he asks her, "so how is it going with the man you are trying hard for?" i bet many of her male co-stars also know something of what is going on in her personal life. whenever jsm goes all emo on her insta, there are so many friends who turn up and cheer her on. they may know she might not listen to everything they say or might be getting stressed over silly things, but who wouldn't want to cheer on this little ram as she stumbles through life's hurdles gathering all the glory in her little being? that is the way i think of her in my head . like kjk said, she would keep growing on you. jsj, for instance, used to scold her a lot, but was one of the people who missed her the most when she was in hiatus. so the cafe meetings could be her friends offering her advice or since she is a self-proclaimed love guru, it might be her offering them advice.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@kookminclan RunningMan  I don't think wearing a mask tells us much about whether she met up with her boyfriend or just a male friend. It could be that she didn't feel like putting on a mask at that time, even if she got caught she could simply deny it by saying he was just one of her many male friends just like this time. Regardless, thanks for your nice response!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bill said:

@kookminclan RunningMan  I don't think wearing a mask tells us much about whether she met up with her boyfriend or just a male friend. It could be that she didn't feel like putting on a mask at that time, even if she got caught she could simply deny it by saying he was just one of her many male friends just like this time. Regardless, thanks for your nice response!

no, but in the 2018 story, the witness mentioned she had pulled her cap down so it was not possible to recognize her face. that means she does take some caution when it comes to talking with her BF. but of course, we don't know. it could be that she was not in the mood. or it could be that the guy wearing the mask already has a GF and didn't want to be caught in a rumour.

then again, all these stories wouldn't have been aired if they were about people the cast was meeting at the moment because kjk says there are no stories here that cannot be aired. they might make some of them uncomfortable as it relates to past relationships, but not things that would have dispatch snooping after them.

finally, we should try to support the people we ship. jsm has gone through one of the hardest phases in her life with an illness that took her out of work for one month while she was the target of vicious trolling. it is a situation that could make anybody think about themselves and the people around them. some people may choose to overcome the hate by being the better person which may not be possible all the time because you are human. so, it is better to think of jsm and kjk as people with a lot of things going on in their lives. in my perception, jsm is someone who is unconventional and that could lead her into situations where there is misunderstanding, but ultimately, she is an honest person. very few female celebrities dare to date publicly risking their career. jsm did that when it took her a long struggle to build her career in the first place. so this is someone who is honest in her relationships and if she has someone in her life whom she thinks is right for her, she will tell us. until then, we have to trust and respect her. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

from the moment she came back, i get the feeling that the jsm who returned is not the jsm who left. she seems to be much more emotional and reflective these days. 

I feel the same way!

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

another thing i noticed is that jsm is very close to haha now. earlier, it used to be yjs whom she called her relationship coach. these days though,  one can see she is much more closer to haha. haha listens to all her girl talk and she has started treating him like a father figure. i don't know if you all felt that, but to me, haha was the member who seemed like not himself in the jsm less episodes.

one of the biggest differences i see after jsm came back is that her relationship with haha has deepened. last year, she had met byul and byul had given her marriage advice, but from the way she talked about it, perhaps she didn't take it much seriously. even last year end, haha said he had talked to jsm for 10 hours about her relationships. she complained that haha and byul messed up things for her when they were talking about the ysc thing in the bus. but in her comeback episode, jsm said she will give the map to the person who called her the most and offered it to haha.  i get the feeling that while sometimes haha may overdo things, perhaps he also helps her out when it comes to relationships or advice. last episode, haha mentioned/teased jsm that she isn't the greatest person when she is in a relationship, so guess he knows stuff and may be a straight-shooter. yjs, jsj and kjk spoil her. she needs someone to tell her things exactly as they are. :))

In regard to Haha why do i feel like he didn't support kookmin at all in the beginning, i'm not sure about now because he did help KJK to join Somin's team in recent RM episode. what is your take on this if you don't mind me asking? Btw i really like your second last comment! :heart:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

whenever jsm goes all emo on her insta, there are so many friends who turn up and cheer her on. they may know she might not listen to everything they say or might be getting stressed over silly things, but who wouldn't want to cheer on this little ram as she stumbles through life's hurdles gathering all the glory in her little being? that is the way i think of her in my head . like kjk said, she would keep growing on you. jsj, for instance, used to scold her a lot, but was one of the people who missed her the most when she was in hiatus. so the cafe meetings could be her friends offering her advice or since she is a self-proclaimed love guru, it might be her offering them advice.

Somin has a thing that makes all the people around her happy just like Han Ji Eun in "Full House"  drama, you should watch it if you haven't yet,i really enjoyed the drama.

10 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

finally, we should try to support the people we ship. jsm has gone through one of the hardest phases in her life with an illness that took her out of work for one month while she was the target of vicious trolling. it is a situation that could make anybody think about themselves and the people around them. some people may choose to overcome the hate by being the better person which may not be possible all the time because you are human. so, it is better to think of jsm and kjk as people with a lot of things going on in their lives. in my perception, jsm is someone who is unconventional and that could lead her into situations where there is misunderstanding, but ultimately, she is an honest person. very few female celebrities dare to date publicly risking their career. jsm did that when it took her a long struggle to build her career in the first place. so this is someone who is honest in her relationships and if she has someone in her life whom she thinks is right for her, she will tell us. until then, we have to trust and respect her. 

Don't get me wrong, i like her just as much as i like KJK. It's just that i was not in the right state of mind when i was writing the previous comments. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

When JSM called Haha by his real name, make me think that sometimes she talked and think like KJK. 

Recent episodes when she try to expose LKS Wink story she actually say 'DongHoon Oppa restaurant' means she acknowledge that restaurant belong to Haha and only KJK think like that, also only KJK often called Haha by his real name no wonder they really close now including Haha Wife LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi

Just want to add my opinion here. 

I think the two of them become much closer since the fanmeet.

They are close before but I think after all practices together for their choreo, that's adding to them getting comfortable (skinship) with each other. 

We don't know what status they are in right know but one thing we can confirm is yes they get along well. 

As for Haha he might not look like he's not supportive of kookmin but I think that was just a misunderstanding? 

I actually think Haha is a witness of how they progress from being awkward to being close, he confirm that KJK and JSM get along well (remember mom's diary ep where they invite Jong Min?) 

At the end of the day what's important is that we keep supporting them whoever they end up with right? :)

And btw, it seems to me like KJK pay much more attention to her than her to him based on what I've seen on running man, no? That's a good thing though :P

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

I just remembered in Preview, YJS read a story about JSM with someone in waiting room and their were very affectionate with each other but i guess that part got cut and didnt go air..fortunately.. :P

Maybe this is why Somin said 3 of her exes had been exposed already, including this one. Not the man from last winter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

I just remembered in Preview, YJS read a story about JSM with someone in waiting room and their were very affectionate with each other but i guess that part got cut and didnt go air..fortunately.. :P

could it be during somin attend JK concert last year 2019?? she was a guest at JK concert.... waiting room.....

(my delulu only) but make me curious why they cut it?? :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, LV.Bae said:

but make me curious why they cut it??

They cut it probably its was supposed to be secret :ph34r:

not all secret cant be revealed but it kinda give us hint that JSM ex probably visit her at shooting location or her ex is actually a man from the same industry..who know right? we can only delulu about it nothing really confirm  :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

They cut it probably its was supposed to be secret :ph34r:

not all secret cant be revealed but it kinda give us hint that JSM ex probably visit her at shooting location or her ex is actually a man from the same industry..who know right? we can only delulu about it nothing really confirm  :P

I mean you can delulu for sure but the truth is probably it just didn't make the cut. They joke a lot about things that get cut in the editing room and this probably was edited because they have so much to fill in one single episode. 

• Like 3