[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

i don't know what happened during the time jsm fell sick but the kookmin closeness after she has come back is something else.

in the previous video, you can see jsm takes a long breath, stressed over the sandbag coming over and after that, kjk does this. it is like a comforting squeeze. i have seen him doing that with puppies before. :D

0068uNYvgy1gg057z36rmg30cs0dt4qq.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

I watched with subs and honestly Somin’s stories weren’t that bad, that’s why the Korean Somin fans had no problem with that scene. I though It was a bad story and that’s why she got so flustered but honestly I just think she doesn’t like to talk about previous relationships if she doesn’t initiate the story or is prepared to talk about previous boyfriends. HaHa did a great job of helping her make it funny and lightning it up when he started yelling the years and asking,” Did you admit it or not!” Lmao it was great. I’m currently really enjoying Hamin and Byul x Somin interactions on Instagram.

Personally, I find the unexpected and unnecessary touches KJK gives Somin very heart fluttering, way more heart fluttering than needed touches like when they’re playing or doing a mission. These touches are very protective which I find extremely sweet and they make my heart flutter :wub:. Like the comforting squeeze above......... what was the reason, Kookie? 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

I don't post much because i know that am not as a huge believer as some people here, and i don't want to kill the fun. 

But seriously, i find it weird how close they are. You can be bestfriends, yeah sure, but the amount of time KJK goes for the unnecessary touches/skinship is very "misleading". 

I really hope they know what they are doing :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

From the two latest episodes, I notice the way they conduct themselves change. Somin becomes more guarded and kinda ignore(?) him when the camera in front of them. But when she was away from camera, like the gifs from @MandelBrot, her usual self emerged.

Different from JK. He becomes more open. He doesn't shy to show his favour for her. He blatantly express his protectiveness to her. And he becomes touchy-feely to her, like he could not help himself from touching.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

in some ways, i am glad. i hate those kids who think he is so finicky that no woman wants to be with him when it is just that he has been  great at hiding his relationships. hope to see that kind of talk shut down for a while. i was getting so frustrated by people who base their assumptions of kjk's personality based on what they see on mud. or people who think he is so shy that haha or some wingman has to find him a woman. 

i dont know they are real supporters of him or not but i think they are doing it for damage to him (and i saw it excactly from one shipper group lol) , because its really nonsense he was alone all the time in his on screen life but also if he was alone nobody dont have any right to criticism to him with his private life , i am still envy him as her fan from female guests since some very young female guest (in theirs 20s) despite his age they adore him and in last years he stopped to show his flirty kook character with guests.But those idiots can always find say something about beautiful people , i hope they grow up or heal as soon as possible.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Shia Has said:

As a Somin fan, I noticed that Somin is really protective of her privacy. She shares just enough to let fans get a glimpse of her personal life but she doesn't give away her private life that easily. Even her poem about love in the book she published is mysterious and one needs to be imaginative to get what she's written. 

Hi,

I think she was hurt by her previous public relationship and got cheated....so probably she learnt that emotional matters should be kept private. This was also why fans does seem worried for her in the newest episode..she seems affected by the expose.:tears:

8 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I've noticed that his Kfans who usually share his parts on the shows he's been on, have totally skipped the parts where they talk about the fan who spotted him in LA with a Korean-American girl. They probably know more than we realise.

The show should really be more careful about revealing parts of their personal lives.

My only fear is that the single members will now not have much privacy and their dating life, especially Jong Kook's is about to get magnified even more.

I hope tabloids like Dispatch won't chase after him, just to get their scoop. 

Hi, yes, quite a lot of fans feedback that they are worried and does not agree with exposing personal matters for ratings. Although the PD has mentioned that they have phased out all those that cannot be said, some still find the reveals somewhat 'on-the-border-line'...

But you are right that fans are glad that he has been dating.....even with Haha sidetracking the topic + YJS showing an old picture to look like it was very much back, fans will still estimate it as a recent couple of years for this incident since KJK mentioned he only visited last year to Haha's joke + he only started drinking coffee in recent couple of years.:blush:

Also just to clarify based on translations, I think the reveal was seeing him with a lady (likely to be Asian) who dresses similar to Korean-American dress style (i.e. not the general dress code in Korea usually). 

4 hours ago, HydenG said:

I don't post much because i know that am not as a huge believer as some people here, and i don't want to kill the fun. 

But seriously, i find it weird how close they are. You can be bestfriends, yeah sure, but the amount of time KJK goes for the unnecessary touches/skinship is very "misleading". 

I really hope they know what they are doing :sweatingbullets:

Hi, it is okay - i also don't think there should be a rule that shippers must believe in them as a romantic couple. I am fine with fans shipping them as siblings or just love their chemistry on-screen.

Not to pour cold water, but I will recommend to give less weightage to "skinships" by KJK. I once read a pretty good analysis by KJK fans that although KJK is famed for 'manner hands', he actually becomes very less guarded and more 'touchy' once he becomes close with a person.  So at least, we can be glad that JSM is definitely close with KJK & in his 'circle'. Whether it is romantic or because JSM is her 'little brother' - this we really do not know. Though as per the past episode, this can be very misleading....:joy:

7 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

in some ways, i am glad. i hate those kids who think he is so finicky that no woman wants to be with him when it is just that he has been  great at hiding his relationships. hope to see that kind of talk shut down for a while. i was getting so frustrated by people who base their assumptions of kjk's personality based on what they see on mud. or people who think he is so shy that haha or some wingman has to find him a woman. 

Hi, I agree. On-screen personas are always exaggerated but antis will always use it as ammo to fire at the celeb. I read many that claims he is not meant for marriage because of his lifestyle habits even though we know it was for show. I don't think at least 2 ladies are willing to 'tough' it out with him for 7 years and 6 years if being together with him is so bad. :)

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is what I thought... 

I think Jong kook and Somin are in a very close friendship especially with each other finding a lot in common. It was very latest moment that he started to reveal more things what he likes about a girl. He does seem like he found someone he wanted. 

The time HaHa and Sechan visited Jong Kook in MUD, HaHa called Somin about loveline with Sechan. He also mention about dating life for Jong kook, and also how he spoke for a long time with Somin about love. HaHa mention that he talked about Sechan, and quickly attached Jong kook's name to it. Even Jong Kook. Isn't necessary? He is like he wanted to send a clue. It is very quick that is often missed. Jong Kook said that he will fall for a person in his circle of friends. He wanted to develop a chemistry or friendship for awhile before it becomes into a relationship. That is sort of how it described of how he and Somin began their story. They hang out as a friend with circle of friend. Even Jong kook had to text all of his friends to join the meeting. That is quite interesting when he said it in the beginning of new year. Somin asked him out for coffee was around early 2019. Notice Jong Kook said recently in MUD that he wanted to have long relationship. I think it includes friendship into relationship that they can be each other's best friends. He said he wanted to like someone. He does say that he wanted this person to be able to mingle with his close circle of friends who have same humour code. Somin is close to Sechan, Kwangsoo, and eventually HaHa. The three guys and Somin does have similar humour code. They have a lot of wackiness, brazen humour, and sillness. Jong kook may look like he is too old for it. His friends said may times that he can be cheesy, weird, and adorable. And he does have brazen sense of humour that only few can get it because they know him really well. He does that a lot in Running Man especially with Sechan and Kwangsoo. He did that with Somin since they first met. 

I dont think the two are dating at the moment. I think Jaesuk, Sechan or HaHa were playing matchmakers. Jaesuk and Sechan tend to blurt it out on screen. HaHa does more in private. It is just weird way of how it progresses over the time. 

The stories about Jong kook and Somin sounds pretty recent more happening in 2018-2019. The two became very close is around late 2019. They even mention about blind dates and dating stories. It is like they kept meeting and dating others, but they kept ending up together like friends and always talk to each other. They probably value friendship more than anything. If they breakup, it is probably painful for them to be apart because they two seem to enjoy each other's company. Somin's book left on Jong Kook's sofa pretty much sums up how they really like chatting with each other. 

Can someone keep asking Jong kook what kind of woman he likes? Because it is getting revealing more than ever that he has become more specific. 

And i wish the best if Jong Kook is dating his Korean Am girlfriend. I wish Somin the best to marry that man of her dreams who can listen and talk to her. And someone she could fall in love over and over again. Her childish talks with her ex may be the cutest thing ever. 

May you have safe and blessed with health everyday. 

• Like 16
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

I think she was hurt by her previous public relationship and got cheated....so probably she learnt that emotional matters should be kept private. This was also why fans does seem worried for her in the newest episode..she seems affected by the expose.:tears:

Hi, yes, quite a lot of fans feedback that they are worried and does not agree with exposing personal matters for ratings. Although the PD has mentioned that they have phased out all those that cannot be said, some still find the reveals somewhat 'on-the-border-line'...

But you are right that fans are glad that he has been dating.....even with Haha sidetracking the topic + YJS showing an old picture to look like it was very much back, fans will still estimate it as a recent couple of years for this incident since KJK mentioned he only visited last year to Haha's joke + he only started drinking coffee in recent couple of years.:blush:

Also just to clarify based on translations, I think the reveal was seeing him with a lady (likely to be Asian) who dresses similar to Korean-American dress style (i.e. not the general dress code in Korea usually). 

Hi, it is okay - i also don't think there should be a rule that shippers must believe in them as a romantic couple. I am fine with fans shipping them as siblings or just love their chemistry on-screen.

Not to pour cold water, but I will recommend to give less weightage to "skinships" by KJK. I once read a pretty good analysis by KJK fans that although KJK is famed for 'manner hands', he actually becomes very less guarded and more 'touchy' once he becomes close with a person.  So at least, we can be glad that JSM is definitely close with KJK & in his 'circle'. Whether it is romantic or because JSM is her 'little brother' - this we really do not know. Though as per the past episode, this can be very misleading....:joy:

Hi, I agree. On-screen personas are always exaggerated but antis will always use it as ammo to fire at the celeb. I read many that claims he is not meant for marriage because of his lifestyle habits even though we know it was for show. I don't think at least 2 ladies are willing to 'tough' it out with him for 7 years and 6 years if being together with him is so bad. :)

Thanks.

The development of Kook-min on screen personas and chemistry is quite strange. It is natural, but it does show their care for each other especially Jong kook's part. 

Before COVID- Jong Kook had been travelling to LA back and forth several times. I think he was dating or having blind dates that became a long term date. He is probably dating someone but not in serious mode yet due to long distance. 

I can only tell that Jong Kook and Somin are on and off very close friends. 

Somin kept on telling that she is single in RM every every time. Somin is pretty weird but I think she is more cautious than Jong kook. She is using on screen persona to be single lady with flaws and eager to meet people from time to time. She is even more confusing than Jong kook. I think it has to do with her past when she was revealed to be in relationship but ended being hurt just few months after. 

For now, it is safe to say that the two are very close friends, and also rely on each other for support and rapport. Jong Kook is very caring and affectionate towards Somin. I think it has to do with bully and threatening that her brother received the texts from anti fans. Jong Kook has always been protector of the weak. He'll show opposite, and carry burden with Somin. He is like he is more happy to carry it with her rather than seeing her going through it alone. He presented her to his fans that she is the person he cares about. Nothing more than that. She is his little sister. But some of us can't deny their chemistry. Both of them are gorgeous and down to earth. Both of them do share same humour and wits. They seem to hit off a lot. Somin always mention that Jong Kook should hang out with her and Sechan. It is like the two always felt comfortable with each other. It does show a lot in Running Man, that the two had no trouble working together, and even play with each other. He didnt hesitate to say cute stuff for Somin. He even demanded Kwangsoo to do it so. I think Jong Kook did it to protect Somin from bully and wanted to show that she is more talented than everyone has ever known. He is protecting that. Jong Kook's fans knew him well to be his long time fan that he is always a protector of the weak. And newly fans of Somin who are not fans of Jong kook are happy for Somin to have a friend like him. It is a real and unpretentious friendship of the two beautiful souls. Somin brings out very beautiful side of Jong Kook. I think Somin gave Jong Kook a lot of brightness and unpredictable things that made him interested and fulfilling. They are very good match for friendship. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I respect all results of their relationships but i have to add some points ;

I dont think KJK is sembolizing So Min fans or he is friend with her because she is ''weak''  and their friendships based on hate comments . 

She is facing those haters for 3 years and they were not close as 2020 , and we cant say he learnt it with Wookmin , before 2020 directly Tiny tweeted about it so its not very logical for me , and i dont accept she is weak and need someone to be stay safe or stay cheerful, we all know she has a lot of friends and oppas not like KJK , KJK vibe is not same as other oppas despite their age gap,

Lets look his other dongseang Hong Jin Young , i am sure he adores her a lot and supports her on and off screen , and in her hard times he did everything to protect her , but i didnt see any ''hand manner'' even in MUD for her , also even their loveline in MUD he stayed as her oppa ( i dont think he was in relationship with his girlfriend in LA in 2018 ) ,

Sorry but i cant say they are just close friends nothing more , he is friend with her because she is weak and despite their skinship he is still dating with someone in LA , 

its just my opinion i respect to others :)))))))

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

i too agree with not jumping into any conclusions when it comes to kookmin. after watching this episode subbed, i understood there are many things we don't know of. kjk was shipped with many female celebs and there was a lot of skinship as proof but it seems like he was dating a korean american in LA. lks made a mock-proposal to jsm in 2018 and she also expressed a lot of interest in male guests, but it looks like she was also dating someone else.

all the same, i do think kookmin have had an ambiguous status. it definitely has not been just brother-sister. i won't be the 100% shipper i used to be and do admit that some of their sns exchanges could also have been kjk trying to support her against her antis. however, many of those exchanges had a romantic angle to them. i can't forget hwan jin pd teasing them asking them to hold hands and skip. if it was just siblings, why would it matter to kjk what jsm's mother thought of him? he could have just said marriage was an impossibility because of the age gap. he has been supportive of jsm in a way he hasn't been of others. i also can't imagine kjk taking this much interest in a female colleague's love poetry, wanting to know what her lines mean. kjk has become physically protective of jsm only recently. earlier, he hardly took care of her like this. perhaps it was a realization he had while she was sick or perhaps it is him being overprotective because he is worried about her though she seems perfectly fine with getting drenched. anyway, it is just a recent phenomenon. But that physical closeness kjk shows to jsm is compensated with loveline moments for both kjk and jsm which shouldn't be needed if they were just siblings. also, the angle of the shot where the water fell on haha was just too weird.

however, because they have been colleagues, it may not be easy to pursue feelings even if there is an attraction. it is more practical to have a relationship with a non-celeb than a celeb because it becomes easier to meet up without inviting attention and you get more time to spend with each other. so, the 'some' can remain a 'some'. i feel it happens quite a lot in celeb relationships. even gary once said that he had a chance to date sjh in 2013 but it didn't work out. that is something that can happen for kookmin as well. there might be feelings which do not get pursued. but i cannot unsee all that i have seen and think they are just oppa-dongsaeng. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ellieinthesky said:

Lets look his other dongseang Hong Jin Young , i am sure he adores her a lot and supports her on and off screen , and in her hard times he did everything to protect her , but i didnt see any ''hand manner'' even in MUD for her , also even their loveline in MUD he stayed as her oppa ( i dont think he was in relationship with his girlfriend in LA in 2018 ) ,

Probably a little off-topic? But during Family Outing period, Jong Kook "accidentally" blurted out that he had been in a relationship for 6 years, and then tried to deny it.

And even then, the show still went on with a loveline between Park Yejin and Lee Hyori.

And then to make things even worse, Park Yejin had just went public with her relationship. The person who got the blame? Jong Kook. He was badly bashed for being in 2 love lines for a long time.

The Hong Jin Young - Jong Kook loveline was just to raise ratings and get her into their program. 

SBS is just weird this way. They can't help but force everyone into a loveline.

I think it's very hard differentiate what happens on Running Man as real or fake. In my opinion, I think both Jong Kook and Somin have become friends for life, since they have so much in common. Whether or not, they choose to become a couple later on, it's up to them.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

The only thing everyone is 100% sure of in this forum is that they are really close now. We know they are really good friends of eachother. Whether they are in a relationship or not is a 50-50 kinda thing. Whether they might be in one later on is also the same. I personally view them romantically, though their friendship will always come first to me. Like someone pointed out, the energy she gives jongkook as opposed to her other oppas (Haha, yjs and even jsj) is different. All the same, I only want us kookmin shippers to practice healthy shipping.

Though we are mostly delusional on here lol (can't blame us), we are still realistic actually lol. I don't mind the cold water some commenters here pour lol, it just keep things real. Makes us remember they have a life outside the show. 

With all that being said, I noticed that jongkook just be going ahead with the skinship these days and be leaving the rest to the editing team. It was only when it was Haha's bursting balloon scene that they gave us a view of him doing it from the top, since if they gave us a front view, it would show jongkook who was sitting already very close to somin pulling her towards him. This might be me reaching but I noticed. Also in one of the gifs @MandelBrot posted, we saw jongkook whispering something to somin, then somin looking at the crew lightly then putting her hand over her mouth to hold her laugh. I just like how they confidently be talking to eachother in the middle of missions and confident it will be edited lol. 

Let's just focus on the present with kookmin lol. We have been having so many lovely interactions. This ship been sailing so strong since last year, we've only seen them get closer despite all our worries. When we were over ourselves with the Chanmin loveline, they were practicing for their duet at his concert and later performed the said confession song duet. I'm super excited for the next episode tho, can't wait to see thier super power.

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

Dont Forget about last week episode, KJK who decide to choose JCW Team decide not too, ended choosing SangWoo Team for an unknown reason.

Other shipper gives an excuse that KJK and SJH having a couple fight that why KJK decide to choose other team, But the recent episode saw that their both were completely fine which bring back the biggest question what the reason then? and also why pick Sangwoo team? because JSM? 

The Recent episode enterestingly bring back the Chanmin LL and SA LL, the PD even edit the part look beautifully like they are lovely couple, other shipper already forgot what happen last week episodes, funny thing here the PD try to cut KookMin Moment, but suprisingly there are actually plenty of KookMin moment that got caught by us which i prefer it to be like this because it 100% 'NATURAL' lol 

The Second Game really Feel like Dejavu to me, touch her hand, touch her shoulder, JSM doesnt seem to mind at all and hard not to Delulu about it, like why arent she felt shy at all, when KJK did that to her? Actually, no one cant answer that except themselves and now that their both back healthy i believe they wont stop to feed us with a lot of NATURAL SWEET MOMENTS :P

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Long post, so I put this under spoiler.

Spoiler

What attracts me to Kookmin is there is sense of realness from them. Why? One of the person involve is JK and he reciprocates. His body language tells it all and body language never lie.

https://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/body-language-signs-hes-into-you/

22 Body Language Signs That Guarantee He’s into You

1.He can’t help but smile.

When we like someone, we are happy just to be around them. When we are happy, we smile!

NoteI don’t think I need to elaborate this point since he smiles a lot when he is around Somin. A smiling Somin turned her head to face him enough to trigger him to also smile.

505-2.jpg

2. He finds ways to touch you.

When a guy likes you, you are a magnet and he can’t resist to pull. He may put his hand on your shoulder, on the small of your back, brush your cheek touch your knee and so on. It’s not even conscious most of the time.

Note: Yes, we can downplay his skin ships to Somin because he let loose with the people that he really close to. But you have to admit, his skin ships in ep 507 and 508 is quite intimate, not just platonic skin ships from a male friend to his female friend. In ep 507, he grabbed her whole hand when the situation didn’t require him to. Not that they are doing intense mission there. In fact, she needs her hand to be free so that she can control the razor properly. And he tried few times to grab her hand. He crowded her by leaning close to her. His face was really close to her. It seems like he was embracing her.

In 508, he put his hand on her shoulder and hold her upper forearm. But his skin ships are not that innocent. Like gifs by @Mandelbrot, he squeezed her arm few times and if you look closely, before Jihyo threw the sand bag for the 3rd time, his thumb caressed her arm. Yes, maybe he tried to sooth her but since when it becomes his privilege to do that?

507-5.jpg

Ep 507: Above is the perfect example where he really doesn't need to touch her but seems can't help himself. His fingers innocently touched the skin above her wrist. I really find this gesture of his cute :wub:

3. His pupils dilate.

Our pupils dilate when we see something we like.

Note: Well, this sign is hard to detect. So I won’t write more than this.

4. He makes eye contact.

Eyes are the window to the soul. When we like someone, we will make eye contact to try to look into their soul. When you lock eyes, you build a high level of intimate connection with someone. In fact, it’s the highest amount of intimacy you can build without touching.

Note: Well, another sign I don’t think we need to elaborate. When they are talking together, their eyes always lock. And JK always talk about her eyes, “I knew when I saw her eyes. She wouldn't listen to me anyway… (489)”, “When our eyes lock before, I see your eyes shaking (464)…”, “Look into my eyes (464).

5. He stares at your face.

Staring into some’s eyes for too long can be creepy and uncomfortable. Instead a guy who’s into you will take in your whole visage. He might do a circle of your face, staring at your lips, your cheek, your forehead and your eyes, then back around again.

Note: Redundant sign as making eye contact.

6. He does the ‘eyebrow flash’

What’s the eyebrow flash? If you see something or someone you like, chances are that your eyebrows raise reflexively. This is called the eyebrow flash. Men especially do this subconsciously when they are interested. It happens quickly, only taking a split second. Blink and you’ll miss it.

Note: Hard to detect because his forehead is covered by his hair and most of the time, what shown on TV is not their first interaction of the day. They usually greet each other before in waiting room. So, I also will not write about this more.

7. He leans in close

When you are interested in what someone is saying, you lean in. It’s something we all instinctually do. When a man is interested in you, he’ll lean in even if he can hear what you’re saying perfectly. Closing the gap between you creates intimacy. Most people are protective of their personal space. This boundary changes when they really like someone, then they want them to come in. Leaning in shows interest in the same way that leaning away shows disinterest.

489-1.jpg

Note: Ep 489, my favourite example :wub:

8. He keeps his feet angled towards you

When you like someone, your body shows it, even your feet. Angling your feet is natural occurrence when you like someone. When he likes you, he’ll point his feet directly at you to show interest and attraction.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

9. He preens himself

You’ve seen him when he’s with his friend, then you’ve seen him when he as the chance to be around you. He dresses better and smells nicer. This show he cares what you think about him. He also may preen himself when you’re around. He might fuss with his hair, stroke his tie, straighten his shirt, or pop a breath min in your presence.

Note: I want to say he starts to wear colorful t-shirt because of her but I don't have any proof for this.

10. He fidgets

Guys tend to forget what to do with their hands when they are talking with the girl they like. He might touch his hair, then move his hand to smooth his shirt before putting them in his pocket and he may begin the whole process again shortly after. This fidgeting is just his way of working off the nervous energy he feels in your presence.

Note: Useless sign since he is comfortable with her for quite a time already.

11. His palms in on yours while holding hands

Note: Not a good sign to look into since it is nature of their show to sometimes holding hands during mission. I won't make a big deal if the hold hands because of mission.

12. He doesn’t check his phone

When you’re with him, it’s like he doesn’t care about the world around him. He doesn’t check his phone, even if he gets calls or texts. He focuses his attention fully on you.

Note: After they get close together, when he was with Somin, I rarely see this

13. He relaxed when you touch him

When you interest in someone, you don’t mind when they violate your personal space a bit and you are welcome any form of touching from them. When a guy like a girl, he’ll stay relaxed, even when she reaches out to touch him.

Note: Sorry, I have to do comparison here. The only lady that I can think who is very comfortable to do skin ship to him is Jin Young. Note, it is HJY who touch him, not other way round. In ep 499, when JY suddenly wanted to touch him, he flinched and his body unconsciously backing away a little bit. So, yes, he is conscious about his personal space and not really generous with it with just anyone. Even lately, he kinda deflect when SJH tried to touch him (wonder why they suddenly distancing themselves. Sometimes I feel JH seems scared of him.)

He also uncomfortable early on when Somin leaned really close to him in ep 358. She accused him to be a thief and interrogated him by leaning close to look into his eyes. He expressed his uncomfortable directly to her. But look at him now. It is him who naturally leaned closer and invading her personal space.

14. He mirrors you

Note: One example from gifs post by @kookminclan Runningman when JK made fist sign and Somin clapped her hands. Then both changed their action mirroring one another.

15. He blushes

Note: His face became so red when Somin told the story about the tshirt with his face.

16. He faces you

When you like someone, you’ll subconsciously face your body so that you can watch the person you attracted to.

Note: Same reaction as the feet angle signs above.  

17. He stares at you

Note: In ep 488, he told the story how Somin almost crushed by automatic door when she gazed at the snow outside. Only him knew about this while other members don’t. The only way he can notice this funny moment because his eyes are following her. And this is not the only example where he stares at her.

18. His lips part

Note: Similar reaction to eyebrow flash. So, it is hard to check.

19. He stands broad and tall

483-JK-Jiang-Chen.jpg

Note: The most evident proof when he stood tall while Somin admired his Jiang Chen attire (ep 483). He put his hand inside his pocket and exhibited his asset (his nice body of course).

20. He walks next to you

It doesn’t matter if he was out jogging and ran into you or if he was sightseeing or exploring and saw you – he glues himself by your side. It has been scientifically proven that when a guy likes you, he’ll match your pace, whether it be slow or fast. Men adjust their speed to walk beside who they like… or love. Since humans walk efficiently to conserve energy, this is a major sign he’s into you.

Note: Well, this is nothing new. Kwang Soo's movie premier, Ep 470 when they moved from indoor animal exhibit to kangaroo pen, Ep 497 below and Ep 505 when they walked together to visit The Elders house.

497-1.jpg

21. His voice changes

Note: His voice becomes deeper when only the two of them talking together

Example:

Ep 489: When he asked whether Somin remember the dialogue for CF that she went for audition

Ep 507: When they discussed about the glove clue sent by Broker Kwangsoo.

22. He finds you hilarious

505.jpg

Note: Ep 505, he is the only one who laughed out loud when Somin made a joke about KS's butt. And this is one example of the many examples.

Extra:

He is being protective of her

Well, since some of you said he is very protective to his close friend, maybe this is just one of his nature. But you have to admit, he is being extra protective when it comes to Somin. He even becomes protective when other members try to bully her. Example, when JSJ try to make Somin as a tease target, he will step up and make Sukjin becomes the target. He managed to persuade Park Misun to throw water to KS instead of Somin in ep 495. He genuinely mad when SC ripped her name tag in ep 505. Then the shoulder hugging when Haha tried to slice his balloon in ep 508.

He seems not comfortable when Somin do skinship, aegyo or listening to her history with other man

Ep 497: He looked like he trird to stop Somin who suddenly hugged the PD before they entered the bus.

Ep 506: Usually he will smile or laugh when Somin do aegyo. But not when she tried to ask for loan from SC. JK's face was so serious, looked straight at her. 

Ep 508: He bit his lip and shook his head a little when YJS said Somin's stories all about her and men. JK even sighed loudly. He grilled her about the man she met last winter. His face and voice were not very good here. "I can feel the temperature difference already" and he repeated this sentence 3 times.

"I should take care of Somin"- ep 500

Again, since when it becomes his privilege to take care of her? And why the members didn't make a big fuss when he voice out this pledge?

Conclusion: From his body language, I can say that what he feels to Somin is an attraction from a man to a woman. Not just simple platonic feeling between close friend or an oppa to his dongsaeng. Remember, body language cannot lie. What is the status of their current relationship? Onlyr they know. What is the end for them? Only they themselves can determine what kind of ending they want. It is their life anyway. If they end up together, of course I will be very happy. If not, I will still cheer for them. In the mean time, I am going to enjoy their  interaction on screen and squealing for all incoming heart fluttering scenes. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Ep 508: He bit his lip and shook his head a little when YJS said Somin's stories all about her and men. JK even sighed loudly. He grilled her about the man she met last winter. His face and voice were not very happy here. "I can feel the temperature difference already" and he repeated this sentence 3 times.

Woahhh! All these comments talking about kookmin being just friends are driving me nuts and now this. Did Somin actually meet up with a man last winter ( december of 2019? ) ? To make matters worse, Somin posted about a song on Instagram with a caption that says " i fail everyday, but let me become a better person tomorrow" on the day before the air date of Rm ep 508. Is she trying to tell Kjk that she feels sorry and she will try to become a better person? <_< My perception of Somin has changed in a bad way. Someone please prove me wrong, i would really appreciate it!  :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2