[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Lol jsj was laughing and put his hand on the same shoulder KJK's hand was resting nd kjk said nope I refuse to share, imma switch to the next:lol:

It was stinking cute how he held on to her in that part especially when he was clutching her arm. Somin looked like the scared and triggered one there so I'm thinking it's for her sake?

Edited by Rida Live
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

I'm so done with them, they're really giving couple vibes?? And Jk is so obvious! The way he protected her a lot of times??? No one can blame us from being delulu here because its too obvious that there is something... :tears::wub: 

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

I think Jongkook made it pretty clear with such obvious protective skinship of his in today ep, especially when he protected her from ... WATER ? B)

The problem is, Somin was already soak at that time because her balloon burst. Maybe the water in Haha's balloon is harmful, that is why he need to protect her :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

KJK treated JSM, the same way he treated his own lovely Mom :) 

A Protective Son to A Protective Oppa to his lovely Favorite Dongsaeng :wub:

Just imagine if KJK really dated someone, wouldnt his GF gonna be really Jealous? or imagine how protective is he gonna be to his own GF? But if his GF is JSM, then nothing worries right? :D JSM also feel comfortable with Oppa skinship :rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

i was just reading the stories the viewers sent. i haven't understood everything but seems like a fan who wanted to greet kjk in LA saw a girl offering him coffee and kjk followed that girl into the cafe naturally. so that person wondered if the woman was kjk's gf. kjk denied it saying she might have been just a part of his group of friends in LA and that he has never gone out alone with a woman. 

jsm's stories were funny. one was that last winter, a fan saw her in a cafe with a man. usually, female celebs cover their faces with masks when meeting men but jsm was not wearing a mask. everyone laughed. jsm said he was just one of her many male friends. the second story was that someone spotted jsm outside an officetel in yongsan. jsm had covered her face with her cap but her voice could be heard loudly. the fan heard the conversation and thought jsm was having a childish love fight with her bf on the phone. jsm interrupted the story in between and said she accepted everything and didn't want to hear anything further.  i think they asked her about that man, but she said she had broken up with him last year. the third story was that jsm was spotted with her bf at a musical in 2013. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

That hand is more protective than usual it seems to me? And the way he just wrapped his hand around her shoulder and arm on different occasions....

:luvarrow:

And as fluttering as that protective hand was, what I found just as interesting was that Somin accepted it very naturally and didn't seem to take notice of it being an unusual touch from him 

:coolshades:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 5

57 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i was just reading the stories the viewers sent. i haven't understood everything but seems like a fan who wanted to greet kjk in LA saw a girl offering him coffee and kjk followed that girl into the cafe naturally. so that person wondered if the woman was kjk's gf. kjk denied it saying she might have been just a part of his group of friends in LA and that he has never gone out alone with a woman. 

Oh~ This particular story, according to the Korean fans might have been from 2017 or earlier. Most fans on Weibo, do believe that it was his gf, and that he was just trying to protect his privacy. Whether or not, they're still dating, only he knows.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Oh~ This particular story, according to the Korean fans might have been from 2017 or earlier. Most do believe that it was his gf, and he was just trying to protect his privacy. Whether or not, they're still dating, only he knows.

i too think it was his GF and he was trying to protect her privacy. we have been hearing about a GF in LA for years, so there must have been some truth to it. i was recently watching the video where tiffany guests and when she says, she knows where kjk goes or something in LA, there is this awkward pause. in radio star as well, kjk overexplained his frequent visits to LA. so i think he might have an ex in LA.

• Like 5