Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

KML3Iw9.jpg

KJK shy!!! 

 

 

VlPfKlI.jpg

 

SLx6SLE.jpg

 

 

gLV5EH6.jpg

He let his gaze fall sweetly upon Somin :relaxed:

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

5jaehXZ.gif

 

zHIuTr0.gif

Sweet, Kookmin moments on today’s episodes.I think it quench the thirst for Kookmin moment for my empty heart the past few weeks:love: :kiss_wink:

  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Sweet, Kookmin moments on today’s episodes.I think it quench the thirst for Kookmin moment for my empty heart the past few weeks:love: :kiss_wink:

 

SoMin is soo sweet with him but I see he seems more serious with her in this episode...

 

He needs to be more active with her...they are so cute!!!

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Benji D said:

@MandelBrot, @himneja, @Rifa Qidya, @shamos83, I love all these scenes.  As they all took place at the backdrop, they look extremely authentic.   :love: :blush: :dizzy: 

The way he looks at Somin, like she hung the stars is so soft. He just looks like he really adore her, he knows what he's doing B) Like he's looking at her the way all woman want to be looked at by a man :relaxed:

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

5jaehXZ.gif

 

 

I just really love how sweet JK smile at somin once his eyes fall upon her dancing at the back.. and somin also when she started dancing she look at Jk first. try to catch his attention heh >,< just like they both in their own created world..

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Somin just the peefext human being. Near the end of the episode when she swore it wasnt her by lying down on the ground like an angry infant i died

  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Why is Somin just the peefext human being. Near the end of the episode when she swore it wasnt her by lying down on the ground like an angry infant i died

 

That was cute!!! 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chingus please help report this account 

if you only look at the posts without reading the captions you won't know that it's a hate account but if you read the captions you will see that it is a hate account. And read the comments they don't only bash on Somin but also on Jongkook. They don't mention his name literally but if you read the comments you know they are talking about Jongkook. Please report it. Thank you

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Chingus please help report this account 

if you only look at the posts without reading the captions you won't know that it's a hate account but if you read the captions you will see that it is a hate account. And read the comments they don't only bash on Somin but also on Jongkook. They don't mention his name literally but if you read the comments you know they are talking about Jongkook. Please report it. Thank you

Oke, done :thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i read their posts, i feel rather than showing jsm in a bad light, they are only showing up their perversion. even shippers aren't obsessed with jsm and kjk like some of these people are. some of them seem sexually frustrated and take it out on celebrities who have nothing to do with what is going on in their lives. this kind of creepy obsession definitely calls for treatment. wonder what kind of people they are in real life!

  • Like 2
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

when i read their posts, i feel rather than showing jsm in a bad light, they are only showing up their perversion. even shippers aren't obsessed with jsm and kjk like some of these people are. some of them seem sexually frustrated and take it out on celebrities who have nothing to do with what is going on in their lives. this kind of creepy obsession definitely calls for treatment. wonder what kind of people they are in real life!

Wonder too, which is why we should try not to give them any attention. People like this are often in need of attention and they live off of it. By publicly posting their IG everywhere and asking others to report it, kind of gives them that need that they wanted to fulfil. Which is why I try to ignore them so much. "Out of sight out of mind" I somehow believe that if we don't give them any attention, they will not even try to keep it up and would be bored. But what fuels them more is often us giving them attention and talking back at them. If people say the same thing for so long and when reasoned with still keep their stance are often people who are not there to listen. All in all, I just think like you that they are creepy people who need treatment and complete perverts that are sexually frustrated, So let's keep quiet about them and they will be bored. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Wonder too, which is why we should try not to give them any attention. People like this are often in need of attention and they live off of it. By publicly posting their IG everywhere and asking others to report it, kind of gives them that need that they wanted to fulfil. Which is why I try to ignore them so much. "Out of sight out of mind" I somehow believe that if we don't give them any attention, they will not even try to keep it up and would be bored. But what fuels them more is often us giving them attention and talking back at them. If people say the same thing for so long and when reasoned with still keep their stance are often people who are not there to listen. All in all, I just think like you that they are creepy people who need treatment and complete perverts that are sexually frustrated, So let's keep quiet about them and they will be bored. 

A 100% agreed!!! Every word said. Any emotion/words spent on those will be a complete waste of time!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...