[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

After Somin pushes kookie and the stare down begins;

Kjk: Yeobu, how could you!!!

Jsm: (looks sheepish and starts backtracking) No, no, it's not like that

Kjk: *Sulkily looks away while biting his lips*

Forgive me, but this episode has put me at the peak of delusion lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Also I don't know if it's her first time meeting the other guy or not (waiting to watch with subs), but she left so much space between them in the square before Jongkook went over :phew:

I hope the kookmin interaction continues after this episode! 

Still having my fingers crossed that we can see them interacting together on another show some day (whether it's MUD or any other show) without the RM game dynamics. As in filming together rather than giving the other a call while one is filming. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I guess the drought is over, huh? In our language "tigang days" is over! :wub::lol: Even on the preview of next episode, it seems like they still can't be seperated lol. They are becoming braver and bolder now, I am expecting an announcement from them soon :D (please excuse my delulu self!) So excited to watch this episode with subtitle :wub: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

2 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Am I the only one who loves seeing this kjk lol. He’s so sweet and touchy and can’t seem to stop from smiling when with somin.

This is my first time commenting here but I'm just silent and read all your delulu.. hahaha your right and I remember the last episode when somin trying to be cute In front of sechan kjk not smiling and just looking on both of them. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Loving the contras of their skin tone. If my hangul understanding is not wrong, he grabbed her hand and jokingly urged her to slice KS's hand :joy:. But for that, usually the members will grab the wrist, not whole fingers. And he looked at her hand first before he grabbed it. Seems like that gesture was his intention.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 4

37 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Loving the contras of their skin tone. If my hangul understanding is not wrong, he grabbed her hand and jokingly urged her to slice KS's hand :joy:. But for that, usually the members will grab the wrist, not whole fingers. And he looked at her hand first before he grabbed it. Seems like that gesture was his intention.

I noted and loved the contrast in their skin tone too! It makes any skin to skin physical contact really obvious :wub: 

Also loved how his hand enveloped hers. Makes my heart go dugeun dugeun. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

IMG-20200615-042813.jpg

IMG-20200615-042825.jpg

IMG-20200615-042836.jpg

IMG-20200615-042959.jpg

I keep on replying this one. Somin is so hilarious yet so brave to diss JK like that (like a gf that doesn't care if his bf gets angry) :lol: Only Sechan and Kwangsoo laughed with JKs tease about Haha, Somin noticed that but Haha asked her why she did not laugh since she is his underling also :lol: She paused and thinks and just said "Because..." (because he's your boyfriend! *my delulu mind*) Also, take a look at JK... he's waiting for her answer, smiling while biting his lip again... hmm:ph34r::wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 1