Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there was an article that quoted an RM official as saying that aside from malicious comments, they are tired of those fans who do not want any change in the program. he said they are going through the same phase that MUDO did which led to its end and that if things continue the same, where the fans are not ready for changes, RM will meet the same fate as  MUDO.

so all those 7012 fans who want RM not to experiment and remain the same as in the past are actually speeding its demise. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Well right now as I am typing this, there’s a current discussion on RM Korean fans twitters, it seems they’re not happy with the live news? It surprised but all the rm RM fans with different biases are very worried all the members will be exposed and will read malicious comments but honestly I don’t think Bo Pil will do that. I don’t think the members will read anything, they may answer questions but the staff will probably choose those questions. I don’t know will see, I still putting my trust on Bo Pil. This either could be really fun or a complete disaster, they still have a few weeks to plan it so I’m just gonna chill for now. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

there was an article that quoted an RM official as saying that aside from malicious comments, they are tired of those fans who do not want any change in the program. he said they are going through the same phase that MUDO did which led to its end and that if things continue the same, where the fans are not ready for changes, RM will meet the same fate as  MUDO.

so all those 7012 fans who want RM not to experiment and remain the same as in the past are actually speeding its demise. 

Honestly, many of these 7012 fans don't care about the show anymore. They wanna see Somin's career end and now, they have also said that they want to see Jong Kook get karma for being nice to Somin. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Honestly, many of these 7012 fans don't care about the show anymore. They wanna see Somin's career end and now, they have also said that they want to see Jong Kook get karma for being nice to Somin. 

They are psycho! :rage:

They not a fan, just a psycho who need attention. If don't care about the show why want Somin & JK career end??? That means they still watch RM. 

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

It makes me so angry to see jongkook getting hate for being nice to somin, I know other members get bad comments once in a while too but kjk really goes through it. It really makes me wonder whether it's just him being nice to her or they have always had a vendetta against him and can finally use this to justify their actions. Even if it's borne out of jealousy, they behave like he pledges words of undying love every minute of the episode towards her. Not even we kookmin shippers put their interactions in such exaggerated regard. With other females he is close to  I know they attack them but not really him but when it comes to somin the hate really jumps out. Kookmin really has them pressed and from the way jongkook still posts her on his Instagram, he really doesn't give a sh#*t. Those fans need to shut it and stuff it, I wonder why they keep watching the show if all they do is complain and hate ugh.

• Like 5

Jong Kook wouldn't let anyone get in the way of his happiness. If anyone tried to tear the person he loves, he shouldn't give her up. She is his happiness! The annoying anti-fans need to stop. 

If Jihyo makes him, I wish them happiness and blessing!

If Somin makes him the happiest with effort and love he deserves, the ship finally sails! Somin is a very giving person with a giving heart. She just want to cheer one up, share burdens, and laugh or cry together. She had her book published. It really shares her desire to connect one another emotionally and carry burdens together. Everyone has a story to tell. Jong Kook left the book around for anyone to see. He would have many ways to strike conversation with Somin to explain what it means, then they will share their sorrows and happiness. It feels like they are at tune with each other. I think one time-- they had a human bowling game. Jong Kook teased Somin and she responded with more wits. It seems like they share same humour code. Before I became kook-min fans, I did notice that Somin had taken effort to get along with him. She was very witty, and very kind. She really works well with Jong kook. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

7012 blame somin + sechan (some of them  said 7012 = 9012 without somin) for  gary leaving rm while gary leaving rm 1year before rm members join.

i dont care about other shipper (some of them are obsessed with their ship) cause ship just for fun and just another way to enjoy show. If they became together happy with them but if they end with others im happy and support them too.

some of us (7012+9012) want nametag or phisical game every ep without looking members condition while kfans seems like ok without that.
Sometime while ifans think rm ep look very good and funny the rating said differently, while ifans said that ep bored rating goes up.

10years its not easy but for airing longer rm must change, more creative and follow trend. For old program not only about back to top but how to survive but sadly some of ‘fans’ (especially ifans) make more difficult.
i hope with some bad news lately sbs will not stop rm (Lately i feel rm will stop airing)

>cant wait for next ep while kookmin in same team.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Yeah, I saw in IG a post about RM ep295 where they talked to each other. KJK was sharing with YJS the body is not recovering as fast as previous and getting old do impact the activity he can do. In the preview of ep507 where LKS was tripped, just imagine the type of bodily strain the members had to go through. And JSJ mentioned in ep505 he was so tired after the slippery soccer game. The members are getting older and RM has to change to cater for the members' safety and health. Unfortunately not all fans are understanding. 

If fans are still not supportive, either RM dies off or change members which may or may not revitalise the show like 2D1N.

• Like 2

I’m bored with nothing to do so I did a random choice rewatch and it landed on RM episode 404. I’m not very observant so I didn’t catch it in my other rewatches but KJK subtly looks at Somin a bunch of times when they’re seating at the table where they eat the lemons :wub:. This type of subtle glance makes my  heart flutter hahahaha so that’s why even though I love them on the same team, I’m also all about them being in separate teams in the same room to see how many ninja glances I can catch. :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@HappyVirusRM

404-0.jpg

:wub::D

Some of my screen caps collection from early episodes

392-1.jpg

Ep 392: While everyone still in shock after watching the montage for shuddering package, his interest was more on observing her reaction

393-1.jpg

Ep 393: As if he is tuned to her name, he automatically turned his head when YJS called her name

393-2.jpg

Ep 393

394.jpg

Ep 394: His smile slowly bloomed while watching Somin danced to I'm Your Girl

395-2.jpg

Ep 395: He tried to help Somin who fell down

396-1.jpg

Ep 396: Watching Somin wrestled with Da Hee and LKS

Note: All these small gestures are something I never notice before because I thought he didn't like her. Now I know just how wrong I was.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I remembered one episode KJK say to JSM infront of everyone 

"Because we were nice to each other, this good fortune came to us" 

"Am i right, So Min?

JSM with a BIG SMILE and shyly replied"You're right, oppa." 

JSM then received the highest Level at that time to lead the rest of the RM member, JSM cant believed she actually topped everyone, JSM say "I'm Level 6, How is that possible?" then JSJ interrupt the celebration by saying "That make no sense, you punk.":D

i also remembered when KJK-JSM play an act as a couple, JSJ suddenly interrupt those two conversation spoiled everyone mood lol

note: i liked JSJ reactions toward KJK-JSM relationship :D

• Like 6

Saw JSM IG and naturally linked to KJK as the phone on the table is black in colour. Checked KJK phone used in MUD ep188.... can only guess and hope, yeah

U1OVdve.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

32 minutes ago, KookMin_sg said:

Saw JSM IG and naturally linked to KJK as the phone on the table is black in colour. Checked KJK phone used in MUD ep188.... can only guess and hope, yeah

unlikely since most probably kjk will be shooting for the voice today. she went hiking from what her bro commented. i didn't know that so min had a black phone. anyway, what is the song she is listening to?

• Like 3

This is the song in Somin's latest post, for those who are curious  :)

"One Spring Day" by Urban Zakapa 

[Eng trans] 

We, during this past spring,

Painted the beautiful sky.

And one by one, drew each and every flower’s petals

Capturing the beating of our hearts,

Possibly can we make it shown in the picture?

Really, our spring was warm

Now it seems our spring days have faded away

The paint bled and bled

And we have to repaint them.

This season, I celebrated our spring’s return

As I foolishly repaint the discolored spring again.

I still can’t forget that place

Where the flowers petals blew in the wind

Really, our spring was warm.

The paint bled and bled

I foolishly… Again…

We painted the picture together, but you drifted away

I try but I can’t forget those memories

We are now becoming blurry

Our eyes are clouding with tears

That spring days that will never come again

The paint bled and bled

As I foolishly repaint the discolored spring again.

Credits:

Eng - princessoftea.wordpress.com

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

In one of past Somin's IG live - the one where she took the elevator with Wookmin to search where they parked the car - one fan complimented her about the songs being played in the car. Somin told the fan that Wookmin is the one who picks the songs when they are together. 

So in this case too, it's likely Wookmin's phone

Source: I'm that fan :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Me pretending and fantasizing the video was shot on another day so there is a higher possibility it is kjk:rolleyes:.

But lol knowing the jeon siblings, it's most likely wookmin she went with.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

She must have went hiking with Wookmin. His phone is black too. The song is sad tho. Sounds like a breakup song.