[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

24 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Like they are just some members you shouldn't try using as an excuse to hate on Somin, yjs, lks and kjk are at the top

Even jsj and haha. It’s obvious how much jsj adores somin just by how he asked where she was in that one episode. With haha he literally said he wanted his daughter to be like somin, a person has to really like you to want their daughter to be like you. It’s funny how they often try to say any of the members hate her when the members do nothing but support her even on shows not in running man

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Had to block that account as it kept popping up on my explore page. Their hate and bias is truly disgusting especially since they veil it under positive criticism. They tell their followers not to throw hate on Somin and that she's part of the RM fam and then in that same post, proceed to twist her actions and rip her to shreds. Why they can't just focus on their ship or actions concerning their ship confuses me. They give their own analyzations when Kookmin interacts, like lol such dedication. I used to read their comments and even some of their level headed fellow shippers didn't understand why they do that. I remember when kjk wished somin a happy birthday on his page, omg they started giving their long richard simmons theories and explanations to defend his action like triggered much???? They only give this energy to Somin and it doesn't take a fool to figure out it's because of her closeness with jong kook. I remember when she told her followers to understand jongkook and not hate him because he is just helping his under famous colleague whose career isn't too great. Like God forbid he's actually friends with her and respects and admires her. There was a time they had their own made up theory for every kookmin interaction and it was always ended up with a conclusion that degraded Somin. It's embarrassing to see shippers like this honestly.

Hi,

Yes, just to add on. Unfortunately, the anti fans from SJH community had been exposed to be posing as other RM members' fans to post anti-JSM stuff online while taking up a moral high ground approach. For example, I came across quite a few haters posts that claims to be YJS/LKS fans & dissed JSM, but eventually they were exposed by netizens that they are SJH supporters. It is unfortunate that they have to resort to this.

4 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

This is the most annoying part for me, I hate the snake dissing, if you’re gonna talk s#it at least say it with your chest, hate that coward bullcrap. It’s interesting that they deleted the comments on the screenshot, it must’ve hit a nerve. I don’t know why they like imagining LKS and Somin hating on each other, when they’re the King Kong siblings :lol:. I also don’t understand why they can’t see two women together on the same show, when it’s clear they care for each other. I hope Bo Pil plans on giving us more mongdol, even though I know Somin’s antis will say it’s all fake. 

Personally, I also dislike such behaviour, at least admit you dislike KJK/JSM. Among KJK CP community, the reason why SJH-KJK has seen a huge drop in KJK supporters was precisely many SJH supporters claiming to like both, but they end up dissing/hating on KJK for being close to other ladies.

If you read cfandom happenings, there are even crazy fans who commented that they should sue KJK for sexual harassment for being touchy with SJH if he does not end up marrying her....or that he wasted her youth because she was waiting for him etc....:rage:.

That is why cfandom for SJH-KJK ship now is actually mostly SJH supporters + a portion of those who support both + a rather small group of KJK supporters. KJK supporters are really tired of the ship making jokes at the expense of KJK or dissing him for not being with her. You can tell by his CP community (those who just want to marry him off asap) - it used to be pure 100% we-support-all-KJK-CP but recent 2 years saw the emergence of we-support-all-KJK-CP-except-SJH. It is a very sad thing that such phenomenon has to occur.

3 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Even jsj and haha. It’s obvious how much jsj adores somin just by how he asked where she was in that one episode. With haha he literally said he wanted his daughter to be like somin, a person has to really like you to want their daughter to be like you. It’s funny how they often try to say any of the members hate her when the members do nothing but support her even on shows not in running man

I find Seok Jin's interview with Hanna the most revealing - he just blurted out JSM when asked who he liked better as his sibling. The reason he gave was very real - JSM is a good girl who gives a bright smile no matter what time or what is happening. I respect such personnel since we know having to smile in the face of adversity is not easy. :blush:

Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Not related to Kookmin but after ep 490, when JSJ scolded Somin to stop playing with SC's feeling, I just realise that he really adores and cares for her. Though his scolding is quite harsh in that ep, but it is for her own good. 

His affection to her is not very visible to me before because of his grouchy RM character and YJS's affection to Somin is 'louder'. 

But if you look closely, whenever Somin did something crazy or aegyo, her oppas will scold her. But JSJ will smile and laugh, enjoying her antiques. Just like in latest ep, when Somin put the nametag at her chest, YJS, JK, YSC and LKE scolded her but JSJ just laughed.

• Like 11

That spartace page deleted comments and blocked people who confronted them. A friend told me they disabled the comment section under that post after someone asked them what they would say about Lks pulled Jk's pants down or when he stripped Jk down and left him naked on camera. But we know Ks is not a bad person. Although Jk must have been feeling embarrassed those times but they are still good friends until now. That account said that Jk is their bias but we know that who their real bias is. 

1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

Yes, just to add on. Unfortunately, the anti fans from SJH community had been exposed to be posing as other RM members' fans to post anti-JSM stuff online while taking up a moral high ground approach. For example, I came across quite a few haters posts that claims to be YJS/LKS fans & dissed JSM, but eventually they were exposed by netizens that they are SJH supporters. It is unfortunate that they have to resort to this. 

When I read comments under that spartace post (before the comment section got closed) I saw a Jk fanpage also diss Jsm.  But I'm questioning if they are really Jk's fan tho. That fanpage follows more 7012, sjh and spartace accounts that Kjk fan accounts 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

A friend told me they disabled the comment section under that post

That literally did nothing considering they got jumped on their second post dedicated to Somin LMAOOOO. Somin fans on Instagram have turned a new page and have decided to stop letting people drag Somin without any consequences and I’m like YAAAAASSSS go for it, as long as is not on Somin’s personal insta, cause’ if you reply to bad comments they go to the top, so is best to just report and post like 5 emoji comments to bury the bad comments so Somin doesn’t see them, same for KJK’s insta, don’t engage with the haters under his posts. That same account decided to dedicate a third post to what Somin said?? Like the obsession is real at this point, if I was a sa shipper I would unfollow so quick like wtf is this :lol:

Anywaaaaaay, I’m here to share the first episode of The Voice: Korea subtitled to English! here’s the reddit post: Reddit . I love seeing coach Kookie hahaha both on shootdori and TV:K. 

And after seeing Somin have girl talk in RM jail, I want Somin to host a talk show lol I wanted to be about love and only women guests, I want love advice from my eonnies!  :w00t:

• Like 5

there was an article that quoted an RM official as saying that aside from malicious comments, they are tired of those fans who do not want any change in the program. he said they are going through the same phase that MUDO did which led to its end and that if things continue the same, where the fans are not ready for changes, RM will meet the same fate as  MUDO.

so all those 7012 fans who want RM not to experiment and remain the same as in the past are actually speeding its demise. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Well right now as I am typing this, there’s a current discussion on RM Korean fans twitters, it seems they’re not happy with the live news? It surprised but all the rm RM fans with different biases are very worried all the members will be exposed and will read malicious comments but honestly I don’t think Bo Pil will do that. I don’t think the members will read anything, they may answer questions but the staff will probably choose those questions. I don’t know will see, I still putting my trust on Bo Pil. This either could be really fun or a complete disaster, they still have a few weeks to plan it so I’m just gonna chill for now. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

there was an article that quoted an RM official as saying that aside from malicious comments, they are tired of those fans who do not want any change in the program. he said they are going through the same phase that MUDO did which led to its end and that if things continue the same, where the fans are not ready for changes, RM will meet the same fate as  MUDO.

so all those 7012 fans who want RM not to experiment and remain the same as in the past are actually speeding its demise. 

Honestly, many of these 7012 fans don't care about the show anymore. They wanna see Somin's career end and now, they have also said that they want to see Jong Kook get karma for being nice to Somin. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Honestly, many of these 7012 fans don't care about the show anymore. They wanna see Somin's career end and now, they have also said that they want to see Jong Kook get karma for being nice to Somin. 

They are psycho! :rage:

They not a fan, just a psycho who need attention. If don't care about the show why want Somin & JK career end??? That means they still watch RM. 

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

It makes me so angry to see jongkook getting hate for being nice to somin, I know other members get bad comments once in a while too but kjk really goes through it. It really makes me wonder whether it's just him being nice to her or they have always had a vendetta against him and can finally use this to justify their actions. Even if it's borne out of jealousy, they behave like he pledges words of undying love every minute of the episode towards her. Not even we kookmin shippers put their interactions in such exaggerated regard. With other females he is close to  I know they attack them but not really him but when it comes to somin the hate really jumps out. Kookmin really has them pressed and from the way jongkook still posts her on his Instagram, he really doesn't give a sh#*t. Those fans need to shut it and stuff it, I wonder why they keep watching the show if all they do is complain and hate ugh.

• Like 5

Jong Kook wouldn't let anyone get in the way of his happiness. If anyone tried to tear the person he loves, he shouldn't give her up. She is his happiness! The annoying anti-fans need to stop. 

If Jihyo makes him, I wish them happiness and blessing!

If Somin makes him the happiest with effort and love he deserves, the ship finally sails! Somin is a very giving person with a giving heart. She just want to cheer one up, share burdens, and laugh or cry together. She had her book published. It really shares her desire to connect one another emotionally and carry burdens together. Everyone has a story to tell. Jong Kook left the book around for anyone to see. He would have many ways to strike conversation with Somin to explain what it means, then they will share their sorrows and happiness. It feels like they are at tune with each other. I think one time-- they had a human bowling game. Jong Kook teased Somin and she responded with more wits. It seems like they share same humour code. Before I became kook-min fans, I did notice that Somin had taken effort to get along with him. She was very witty, and very kind. She really works well with Jong kook. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

7012 blame somin + sechan (some of them  said 7012 = 9012 without somin) for  gary leaving rm while gary leaving rm 1year before rm members join.

i dont care about other shipper (some of them are obsessed with their ship) cause ship just for fun and just another way to enjoy show. If they became together happy with them but if they end with others im happy and support them too.

some of us (7012+9012) want nametag or phisical game every ep without looking members condition while kfans seems like ok without that.
Sometime while ifans think rm ep look very good and funny the rating said differently, while ifans said that ep bored rating goes up.

10years its not easy but for airing longer rm must change, more creative and follow trend. For old program not only about back to top but how to survive but sadly some of ‘fans’ (especially ifans) make more difficult.
i hope with some bad news lately sbs will not stop rm (Lately i feel rm will stop airing)

>cant wait for next ep while kookmin in same team.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Yeah, I saw in IG a post about RM ep295 where they talked to each other. KJK was sharing with YJS the body is not recovering as fast as previous and getting old do impact the activity he can do. In the preview of ep507 where LKS was tripped, just imagine the type of bodily strain the members had to go through. And JSJ mentioned in ep505 he was so tired after the slippery soccer game. The members are getting older and RM has to change to cater for the members' safety and health. Unfortunately not all fans are understanding. 

If fans are still not supportive, either RM dies off or change members which may or may not revitalise the show like 2D1N.

• Like 2

I’m bored with nothing to do so I did a random choice rewatch and it landed on RM episode 404. I’m not very observant so I didn’t catch it in my other rewatches but KJK subtly looks at Somin a bunch of times when they’re seating at the table where they eat the lemons :wub:. This type of subtle glance makes my  heart flutter hahahaha so that’s why even though I love them on the same team, I’m also all about them being in separate teams in the same room to see how many ninja glances I can catch. :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@HappyVirusRM

404-0.jpg

:wub::D

Some of my screen caps collection from early episodes

392-1.jpg

Ep 392: While everyone still in shock after watching the montage for shuddering package, his interest was more on observing her reaction

393-1.jpg

Ep 393: As if he is tuned to her name, he automatically turned his head when YJS called her name

393-2.jpg

Ep 393

394.jpg

Ep 394: His smile slowly bloomed while watching Somin danced to I'm Your Girl

395-2.jpg

Ep 395: He tried to help Somin who fell down

396-1.jpg

Ep 396: Watching Somin wrestled with Da Hee and LKS

Note: All these small gestures are something I never notice before because I thought he didn't like her. Now I know just how wrong I was.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I remembered one episode KJK say to JSM infront of everyone 

"Because we were nice to each other, this good fortune came to us" 

"Am i right, So Min?

JSM with a BIG SMILE and shyly replied"You're right, oppa." 

JSM then received the highest Level at that time to lead the rest of the RM member, JSM cant believed she actually topped everyone, JSM say "I'm Level 6, How is that possible?" then JSJ interrupt the celebration by saying "That make no sense, you punk.":D

i also remembered when KJK-JSM play an act as a couple, JSJ suddenly interrupt those two conversation spoiled everyone mood lol

note: i liked JSJ reactions toward KJK-JSM relationship :D

• Like 6
  • Blob 1