[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I can’t help but think they really are together. I try to keep a solid mind and not get too delusional but I can’t help but think they are dating. So, I’ve just decided to believe they’re dating ‘til proven otherwise. ^_^

Same, like I really want to be level headed but I just think they are together for some reason. Their interactions always make me smile like a fool. I turn into Haha with every other RM loveline when it comes to kookmin lol. So far they have not denied any allegations that they are together or like eachother or have something going on. They smile, laugh, make a joke and keep it moving. And we are talking about two people who never fail to halt the breaks and correct the members when they are teased with other people and marraige is brought up. Somin was very firm when she said 'why would I marry sechan' but was playing with her hair and cheesing when yjs said he's scared her and kjk might get married. Let me not even start with jong kook. Yjs asked him whether he liked Somin and all he could do was laugh awkwardly. Lmao, it wasn't even a tough spot, all he said was "we are all family" in her defense when the others were scolding her, so why he became so flustered is funny. Yjs obviously expecting a rebuttal or refusal was even startled by his laughter and had to continue and stop with a very suspicious "because sometimes......" . I find humor in their actions because them denying won't have made me stop shipping them. I'd have just put my clown suit on and claimed they are denying to calm down suspicions but both of them aren't even denying anything lol. Honestly other than thinking we are just delusional, we have no other reason not to believe they are together. Chanmin is a loveline for the show so it has never counted to me, they never deny the possibility of them being something more and their interactions just scream high peak attraction.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

rPfbw1e.png

The second pic is after kjk walked in and jsm was explaining about lks, but there you can see kjk is sitting to the left end of the bench. the first pic must have been shot after that. in the first pic, the scare crow's dress can be seen which means so min is sitting close to the right end of the bench and kjk must have scooched over a bit to sit next to her. it doesn't say much, but found it cute. it reminded me of how he patted the seat next to him for her to sit in that old episode.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

On 6/3/2020 at 4:10 PM, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I can’t help but think they really are together. I try to keep a solid mind and not get too delusional but I can’t help but think they are dating. 

All this time, I enjoy Kookmin chemistry very very much. Lots of heart fluttering scenes that make me smile silly. But I can't define what is the status of their relationship. Not that it bother me much since, again, I really enjoy their interactions. JK is easier to understand since his body language quite transparent. He smiles, he laughs, he stares. But for Somin, it is hard to decipher her. And her flirty character makes it more harder. But it is enough for me when she never oppose the idea of her and JK together. And she even looked please. And very obvious that she enjoys JK's company.

But several episodes before her hiatus make me feel that maybe, maybe they already confront whatever things they have between them. Because her actions are getting bolder. I'm so used to JK who stares at her across the room but not Somin to JK. And there are 2 scenes of this act in ep 492 and 494. And the 'neko haja' scene. I can imagine if she does this to SC as a joke but never to JK. As far as i remember, she never flirt with him. That 'neko haja' gesture is very daring and flirty of her. And his smile... Arghh, so sweet. Another thing, maybe this is just a coincedence but seems like she took extra efford to dolled up and look beautiful during opening session (black dress with pink jacket and blue denim dress).

As for JK, he also become more bolder. Suddenly, it becomes his right to tell others about her changing hair colour and Chanmin CF. And in ep 499, when YJS announced her hiatus, he chipped in and said she is a cheerful girl and will be back in no time. It becomes his privilege to comment about this. Then, the so-cute-arm-linking-with-her-standee and the I-should-take-care-of-Somin. That is a very serious gesture and claim there. But the most important is, it seems like she is important enough to him for her to cause him distraction when she rushed to hospital.

With all their actions I mentioned above, I feel like at the very least, maybe they already confront and acknowledge whatever things between them.

Note: I wrote this only based on my assumption. Therefore, until they announce themselve, please don't take my writing as a solid proof. It is fun to imagine right :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

An article was posted on Naver and it says, “Jeon So Min will do a sexy version of TWICE Sana’s ‘Shy Shy Shy’”???  lmaooo how can you make something so cute sexy?? Lol if the article is correct, I wanna see Kookies reaction :lol: it also said something about Somin never changing and I’m like hell yeah!! No amount of hate will make my girl second guess her decisions, she’s here to entertain and she’s done a hell of a good job. If she decides to change, I hope is to be an all around better person (which we should all strive for) not her crazy character, whom I love a lot :wub:

I love Kookmin and Twice so I’m very excited for this episode :D

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

She really came back looking even more beautiful  :sweatingbullets:like she said to kookie when women get ill they get prettier. We can confirm that Jongkook usually  makes comments when Somin dresses up, I wonder if he will again this week:wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

it also said something about Somin never changing and I’m like hell yeah!! No amount of hate will make my girl second guess her decisions, she’s here to entertain and she’s done a hell of a good job

it is just my observation but i feel jsm is sassier after her comeback. that remark about wanting to be a poisonous mushroom in her next life was savage! it could be that her hiatus has given her perspective on a lot of things, including her haters.she liked a post recently that said one should not let oneself be affected by the opinion of people who hate you. it is more an objective take on how you should take hatred - people who hate you do not cherish you in any way, so why let their words bother you? if you are going to be bothered, let it be by precious things, not trash. 

this is part of the quote in papago translate

"You deserve to be hurt by the things that support your life.I hope you won't be greatly hurt and crushed by things of little value. Believe in my preciousness, and do not be easily swayed by the unseen hatred and gossip. Don't fall down again. If it's going to collapse, it's going to fall completely on what's worth it. I hope your life will be a life that allows you to hurt yourself with things that are more precious."

i hope she explores that sassy side a bit more. keeping everything bottled up is also not good. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

https://youtu.be/00dMWEprZ1A

I really just can't get over the way Jongkook looks at Somin, that is one of my favourite things about both of them is they way they look at each other, no words are even needed to explain anything further. The look at 1.28 really does something to me, too many feels:wub:

That transition scene of them sitting next to each other in the bus aswell:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

it is just my observation but i feel jsm is sassier after her comeback. that remark about wanting to be a poisonous mushroom in her next life was savage! it could be that her hiatus has given her perspective on a lot of things, including her haters.she liked a post recently that said one should not let oneself be affected by the opinion of people who hate you. it is more an objective take on how you should take hatred - people who hate you do not cherish you in any way, so why let their words bother you? if you are going to be bothered, let it be by precious things, not trash. 

She definitely became sassier towards the haters. She even blocks them now. I'm so happy she has always had the 'ignore them' mindset. She said in a past show (can't remember which) that hate or dislike coming from people who don't know her doesn't affect her. They don't know her, she has neither met them or is close to them so their opinion don't matter. But even knowing she knows this, it will never stop pissing me off that she has to bear the hate. No matter how strong someone is, words still hurt. But she's such a troll, omg lol. She generously talks about how she is a changed person, then proceeds to talk about wanting to be a poisonous mushroom and putting her hand in kwangsoo's pants and tackling him (I think we can all agree that the Kwangmin sibling ship is the superior sibling ship). Talk about making her haters seethe. Change where??? The woman knows damn well, the only thing she can be is herself and that is why I will forever stan. The way jong kook kept saying 'you haven't changed' throughout the episode was so funny. Like who exactly is she deceiving.

1 hour ago, RM xx said:

https://youtu.be/00dMWEprZ1A

I really just can't get over the way Jongkook looks at Somin, that is one of my favourite things about both of them is they way they look at each other, no words are even needed to explain anything further. The look at 1.28 really does something to me, too many feels:wub:

This is one of the best kookmin videos put there:bawling:. Everything about it gives me butterflies:wub:.  The part where it goes 'I think you are the one for me' and they show him staring at her with a cute little smile, I mean can they let me breathe!! Phew.

• Like 7
  • Love 4