Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

reposting gif by '@wanderlustanna'

i love how she moves to the board in a way which mirrors him and starts peeking at him. kjk's lip bite before he laughs is also interesting. right afterwards, they stand together on the opposite side while their partners stand on the other side.

RKgy6IP.gif

• Like 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

드니어! Feel excited and giddy for tomorrow.

BTW, I see that JK has RM, MUD, Shootdori, The Voice Korea in his schedule right now. Plus few CFs. Did he ever this busy in recent years? 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:
BTW, I see that JK has RM, MUD, Shootdori, The Voice Korea in his schedule right now. Plus few CFs. Did he ever this busy these recent in years? 

He has periods where he's super busy, and then periods where he focuses on resting.

If you watch big picture S2, Gap Jin has explained that Jong Kook does get a lot of CF offers, but his team has been picky and often chooses to do only 2-3 at a time.

But since his manager (not Gap Jin) who has been with him since his turbo days is still in-charge of his schedules, they're quite careful to make sure that he doesn't overwork himself.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

She is pretty with pink :wub:, o my god, she look like IU :D

Pink couple 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Phew Somin!!! The beauty jumped out. I had resigned myself to receiving more pictures of the sky and flowers for a while so this is a pleasant surprise, we await more unnie. Can't wait for tomorrow, to see somin on RM once again, to see kookmin together in the show once again.

I don't know if I'm the only one who's extra excited to watch kjk in the Voice. I love the show so knowing there is a now a Korean version and he's one of the judges makes me giddy. Can't wait to see his team.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Jsm will reveal who cared about her the most and who didn't contact her when she was resting. Although I hope she' would say it's Kjk that cares about her the most but I know she won't say that on camera. And I'm certain it's not Kjk the member who didn't contact her 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:
Jsm will reveal who cared about her the most and who didn't contact her when she was resting. Although I hope she' would say it's Kjk that cares about her the most but I know she won't say that on camera. And I'm certain it's not Kjk the member who didn't contact her 

I'm actually curious to hear the members she will throw under the bus lol. Lks is definitely there lol, kwangmin constantly at each others necks. She will most likely say ysc checked up on her the most, you know to keep up with the loveline. But not that I doubt it tho, the maknaes always look out for eachother. She might just tease some members and say they didn't check up on her frequently when they did. I also wonder where is kookie's position in all this, under the bus or part of caring team. I'm willing to bet he's on team I care lol. Mr 'I have to take care of Sominnie' should be there. But at the same time knowing the show, they might just ignore or edit out KJK's involvement in all this, kookmin content ain't so easy to come by like that. I'm just hyped we can even discuss this, my Sominnie is finally back. Even if it's just screenshots of them standing or sitting beside eachother, I'll savour whatever kookmin content I get today, we truly went more than a month without seeing them, well the standee doesn't count no matter how adorable that part was.

• Like 11

i so want to know who it is. it could be lks but i am also prepared for the possibility that it could be kjk. in the previous day's shoot, kjk said he thought jsm was coming that day. that was weird. it could also have been for the camera. let's see. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I don't think it matters, it's just bantering with friends. 

• Like 2

KJK injury??? he can't walk correctly...

12AYQMG.png

2GkTXnC.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

Hello everyone, found the following info super interesting.  We can use it to determine at which stage they are in :tounge_wink:

The 3 Stages Of Falling In Love

Stage 1: Lust

During the lust phase, men and women release the hormones testosterone and oestrogen.  Oestrogen is released by women and initiates a feeling of longing for physical closeness.  Testosterone is produced by men and increases sex drive.  This establishes the first stage of falling in love.  At the beginning, the purpose is to have a physical relationship rather than an emotional connection, which is yet to be built upon.

Stage 2: Attraction

The second stage continues some of the feelings felt through lust, but incorporates more of the emotional impacts.  You will know if you have reached the second stage if you find your heart beating faster when around the person, you begin to feel nervous upon meeting them and you start to channel almost all of your attention on them.  If you hear someone refer to being in the ‘honeymoon phase’, they are likely to be in this stage.  This point in the process can instigate feelings of euphoria, but unfortunately it usually only lasts for a matter of months. 

Stage 3: Attachment

As the relationship becomes more established, hormones responsible for human bonding come into play.  Oxytocin is the main hormone responsible for the differentiation in this final stage of falling in love.  Working to create a strong emotional attachment, this hormone is released with dopamine – the hormone responsible for happiness.  As you have continuous contact with one partner, the levels of dopamine released alongside oxytocin provide a sense of reward and keep couples returning back to the same person.  This stage also establishes a sense of security and a need to protect the other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Mad at Sechan because he eliminated Somin while she was interacting with JK. Though today's episode is very thrilling and intense. And Somin and KS's fighting is always gold while JK sat and laughed at their antique at the back.

• Like 9

it is nice to have jsm back. she just threatened to reveal how much everyone contacted her, so it seems to have been more of a jest. chanmin continues as a loveline and spartace are also getting teamed up.  kjk was finding it difficult to walk, it was hard to see him not well.

jsm said she wants to reborn as a poison mushroom, she doesn't want to die alone lol

there were only few kookmin moments, there was more chanmin and kwangmin. kwangmin was funny though.  i didn't see the part from the preview where kookmin were sitting together. did anybody else catch that?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

We didn't need Somin to tell us how much he contacted her, he told us all about it.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:
what is kjk saying here?

He's saying that her face looks good. As in, good complexion and just looking much healthier. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4