Quantcast

Haven't you noticed that KJK hasn't stopped publishing stories? How many times have you traveled and we don't realize it? It's like iwanted to indirectly report what you're doing:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Jongkook just can't help himself lol. He has to tease her whenever he has the chance. That's cute tho. It's even cuter cause it's not even SoMin's post. It's Haha's and it's a birthday post for Kwangsoo. Haha doesn't say anything about Somin in this post but Jongkook thought of SoMin while reading Haha's caption. And immediately mentioned her in his comment. Kookmin means cuteness cause they are just too cute. No KookMin in the latest episode but we got kookmin through their social media interactions. Now whenever SoMin posts something many fans will tag Jongkook and ask him to comment. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

the part where they are playing in a conveyor belt in the pool and the first word that the staff gave to kjk is “frog” is somewhat fishy because they keep giving keywords that has theme but when its kjk term they put “frog”, and we all totally know whos the only one associated with frog :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

:D:D:D

190715-155242-COLLAGE-1.png%C2%A0

I know, i noticed a ridiculous connection.  I think I'm going crazy.  But isn't that nice to you?  The picture above are from the first and only kiss scene of KJK published in MuD.  And the bottom is our jeonsobari.   I seeing the rainbow nail polish when everybody was talking about black nail polish. I love the rainbow. :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

Jeonsobari liked a gif story in instagram.  Doesn't the story make you think of dreams? You know, long distance relationships hohoho:wub:

(I think i am crazy:D

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, himneja said:

Jeonsobari liked a gif story in instagram.  Doesn't the story make you think of dreams? You know, long distance relationships hohoho:wub:

Looks interesting, would love to know the translation of the dialogue of this story

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Now I am missing SoMin's update!!!!...:tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Looks interesting, would love to know the translation of the dialogue of this story

I understand as a google translate. Boy and girl are fighting. Then they fall asleep before the fight is over. The next day the man goes to work. And the girl was still frustrated. Then Boy calling girl.

The girl is getting angry. "Why are you calling me?"

Boy says something like  "I can't work, I wondering you"

The girl also says "okay no problem, you can works".

The boy says "okay" and closes, and then the girl even forgets why they're fighting, filling up with pink auras everywhere :wub:

Meanwhile i want to say something; @kookminclan RunningMan  I miss your comments and videos. Why did you quiet down? Please come back. We love you, our genius captain. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, himneja said:

translation via a dear friend.

first and second slides - last night MuMu and i had a fight but we couldn't even finish the fight. we fell asleep ... very very sleepy.

third slide - then this morning, MuMu went to work. i stayed alone chewing over left over emotions.

fourth slide - ring ring

fifth slide - yeah, why would you call?

i called to see if you were okay. i was worried (can't stop thinking about it, so work isn't going well).

sixth slide - don't worry about it. you can do your work.

ok. got it.

seventh slide - after the phone call, somehow, my mood softened. why was i mad over that? 

also, fight between a married couple is like a knife slicing water.

( a fight that is like a knife cutting water has no effect. it is a fight without consequence - no big deal)

ninth slide - however, water slicing is coming again --- coming soon (maybe they will fight like this again?)

the cartoon is really cute... hmm.. jsm's poem about confessions melting in the heat and the line there is no forever, kjk tagging jsm the  on a totally unrelated post the next day asking her to learn from haha whose post tells lks 'let's walk through the fog holding hands', calling it 'good writing', jsm liking this post about a couple's silly fight, posting the song 'love u again' today and posting a picture of grilled chicken breast ... let me stay delusional for a while.  :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, himneja said:

I understand as a google translate. Boy and girl are fighting. Then they fall asleep before the fight is over. The next day the man goes to work. And the girl was still frustrated. Then Boy calling girl.

The girl is getting angry. "Why are you calling me?"

Boy says something like  "I can't work, I wondering you"

The girl also says "okay no problem, you can works".

The boy says "okay" and closes, and then the girl even forgets why they're fighting, filling up with pink auras everywhere :wub:

Meanwhile i want to say something; @kookminclan RunningMan  I miss your comments and videos. Why did you quiet down? Please come back. We love you, our genius captain. :heart:

thank you for your love and concern. i was really busy for a month or so and was also in 'observation kookmin'  mode. i will be active soon :))

• Like 3
  • Love 2

SoMin updated with 2 new pics...one about a romantic song...and other showing some "chicken breast soup"(acording with the Translator)...mmmm....I don't know what to think about KookMin anymore....maybe they fought or something like that....:unsure:....

Other thing I observed is that she has been active with Lee Dong Hwi posts...she has given him a couple of likes to his posts and he is doing the same...he even commented in one of her posts...he even liked some old pics of her before she followed back him on IG...I read he was in a relationship with a model but I don't know if he still is.....everything can happen!!!!

And KJK has stopped updating his stories... :(

Hope KookMin continue being close with each other!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

SoMin updated with 2 new pics...one about a romantic song...and other showing some "chicken breast soup"(acording with the Translator)...mmmm....I don't know what to think about KookMin anymore....maybe they fought or something like that....:unsure:....

Other thing I observed is that she has been active with Lee Dong Hwi posts...she has given him a couple of likes to his posts and he is doing the same...he even commented in one of her posts...he even liked some old pics of her before she followed back him on IG...I read he was in a relationship with a model but I don't know if he still is.....everything can happen!!!!

And KJK has stopped updating his stories... :(

Hope KookMin continue being close with each other!!!

KJK76 updated his story 21h ago tho... how often are people expecting him to update his story? And it was only a few days that he tagged Somin in Haha's birthday post to Kwangsoo lol. 

I don't think they have to be in each other's Instagram pocket 24/7 to show that they're close :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Jong Kook update again 1 hour ago

This is getting interesting, this couple of days has been just a swam of updates than what we have seen before. Could this be a reply to each other?? Let me be delusional and think that the Chicken breast by Somin is a response to Jk who has been updating a lot about buggers that he was eating in Canada :love: 

JSM: There is something much better than burgers and Korean food abroad, Chicken breast feast which is your favorite and right here in Korea, with me 

Me: :kiss_wink:

Maybe the response Jk gives saying #Imnotlaughing #Imsleeping is maybe responding to Somin’s post as well hmmm.... lol my thoughts running wild :tounge_wink::joy:

JK: I love chicken breast, don’t misunderstand me :frown:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don’t want to keep paying too much attention to them, but guys new KJK post and the hashtag’s catching my attention, but all in all Somin Unii seems to have liked it too :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

@shamos83 Ehem, am l seeing this clearly, are both of them into dungarees now.  I seriously wonder .....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1