[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:
WTH????

you can look at the second screenshot to find the comment by the person who impersonated so min.

naver RM talk has been a warzone for some months now with some sjh only fans leaving bad comments and some jsm fans replying back in kind. looks like next week there will be hell. i saw someone share link to a blue house petition there asking to delete the talk section on RM naver. it mentions sulli and hara as female celebs who had to pay a heavy price because of antis and requests the president to take strict action against people who write hate comments.

this is why i am disappointed with the way RM has been handling this issue. i don't know for what reason that person impersonated jsm, but i hope her agency takes action. some fan must have DMd jsm asking if it was really her and that is why she made the clarification.

it doesn't look like a bad comment, but fans who want to spread love in the talk section shouldn't try to impersonate jsm to do it.

• Thanks 10

30 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:
you can look at the second screenshot to find the comment by the person who impersonated so min.

naver RM talk has been a warzone for some months now with some sjh only fans leaving bad comments and some jsm fans replying back in kind. looks like next week there will be hell. i saw someone share link to a blue house petition there asking to delete the talk section on RM naver. it mentions sulli and hara as female celebs who had to pay a heavy price because of antis and requests the president to take strict action against people who write hate comments.

this is why i am disappointed with the way RM has been handling this issue. i don't know for what reason that person impersonated jsm, but i hope her agency takes action. some fan must have DMd jsm asking if it was really her and that is why she made the clarification.

it doesn't look like a bad comment, but fans who want to spread love in the talk section shouldn't try to impersonate jsm to do it.

Jong Kook recently went through this, but luckily his agency was swift to take down the fake profile antis made.

And yea, the RM Naver talk has been a warzone for a long time. Before the JSM-Jihyo fan war started, it was just mostly fans discussing Jihyo's participation.

As time went on, the discussions got more heated, and they begun cursing out Jihyo. And then recently, her intl fans got involved and it turned into a cussing match between the two fanbases. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

23 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Jong Kook recently went through this, but luckily his agency was swift to take down the fake profile antis made.

And yea, the RM Naver talk has been a warzone for a long time. Before the JSM-Jihyo fan war started, it was just mostly fans discussing Jihyo's participation.

As time went on, the discussions got more heated, and they begun cursing out Jihyo. And then recently, her intl fans got involved and it turned into a cussing match between the two fanbases. 

it's sad. in kjk's case, somebody was impersonating him to get more followers. in this case, maybe that fan thought he/she could try to stop the fanwar. but can't say. we have seen so many antis pretending to be jsm or kookmin fans, i am skeptical of all such accounts. 

I hope kingkong will do something about their artist. 

• Like 7

Did you notice when YJS said KJK likes to sit next to his close friends  ?

I mean if anyone had doubts about how close KJK & JSM were, this confirms it. Now if they are more than that, it's something :D 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

I missed the maknae trio on my screen so I’m happy I got it. The loveline segment felt very jokey so it was watchable, it solidify my belief that the seniors members should avoid pushing the loveline, it works better when Somin and Sechanie plan it by themselves. 

The last soccer game didn’t look fun to play hahaha if I’m honest... but it was fun to watch! Except for the times Kookie slipped and hit the floor hard :tears: hate to see him fall on his back, it also sucks he hurt his ankle, hope it’s good now. 

EDIT: Noticed something.. when Somin shows Sechan her expired ramen (lol) Sechan says, “it expired on May 4th” so this was recorded like last week or right after May 4th. I thought it was filmed on April but I was wrong. 

This is our last Sunday without kookmin!! I’m so happy I can see them in action again. I’m also super happy for Kookies new adventure as a coach on The Voice: Korea! I hope I can find it with subtitles. 

Hopefully Somin will take pity on my need for her acting and will announce a new role soon. :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

TWICE reported that they filmed RM on May 18. Which means, when JK did the thank you challange on IG (he wore blue t-shirt), it was RM filming day. Which leads to thing that I want to highlight. Including today's filming schedule, he did not do the melancholy feet photo, sitting alone IG story for 3 consecutive weeks (start from Somin returned ep).

Maybe it is just me who make big deals out of it but it is too much coincidence when he started to do that kind of IG story the day Somin hiatus start (ep499) and stop after Somin come back

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

Not sure if this is okay to be shared under the kookmin page, but what a gem! I didn't realise earlier, that the Chinese fans actually did a full translation of So Min's Book. For fans who understand Hangul and/or Chinese, you can actually take a look (or request for fans who know to share with you what So Min wrote).

Part 1 (video form)
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1HE411G788

Part 2 (video form)
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1xE411A7w2

Part 3 (video form)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1U541167CT

Part 1 (scan picture form)

https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv5091510/

Part 2 (scan picture form)

https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv5230716

Part 3 for scan picture form not available.

Personally, I can't understand Part 1 very well because I lack poetic sense, but the majority of Part 2 and Part 3 made enough sense for me.

I hope the publisher takes up KJK's suggestion and publish an explanation book to accompany it =)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

I Knew KJK-JSM has Create a lot of Moments together, but I hope to see KookMin Moments on the Bus again and more after this LOL because they seem to more enjoyed and having a lot supspicious vibes went two of them on the bus and the latest memorable one is that 'Your Mine' Singing part  not to forget probably last 3 year ago KJK say 'Even if JSM sit next to me, i would not say her name' but then last year when JSM sit next to YSC, we knew it the start of KJK jealousy toward ChanMin LL at that time LOL

Interestingly, Both KJK-JSM have their own lovestory on the bus, KJK reveal it during his 1st solo concert meanwhile if i'm not mistaken, JSM also have her lovestory on the bus which is gonna be amazing if someone who is expert make a video of All KookMin Moments on the Bus, it gonna be a very Sweet Video no doubt about it LOL 

• Like 6

that moment when Suk Jin started seeing things. 

No one

JSJ : So Min should go next. 

qd9dM4E.gif

KJK to JSJ : What's wrong with you?  

OHsVnIf.gif

Notice how Kwang Soo, Se Chan and HaHa shooting a quick glance at Jong Kook direction while saying "Where's So Min?" but then quickly looking back at Suk Jin direction. 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1