Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.

From the screen cap @MandelBrot post, pretty sure it is not the ranunculus flower. Neither the white ranunculus or the yellow one.

• Like 6

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly but I think somin was scolding kwangchan for using too many wet tissue? lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly but I think somin was scolding kwangchan for using to many wet tissue? lol 

Good catch!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

006QErcugy1gevqo86rksj31hc0u0dzp.jpg

DQ24NAG.jpg

006QErcugy1gevqo97iw4j31hc0u07rt.jpg

006QErcugy1gevqo9rd79j31hc0u01jf.jpg'

Kookmin weibo

@wanderlustanna thank you for that :) ysc must be wondering which house did he get into. :D 

i never expected this from jsm. :lol: god save visitors if both turn into the couple in their rm skit. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kookmin weibo

Link please?

• Like 2

TcguMXa.png&key=3cb7ea3e45c679d3bca02db9

yes, it is not those flowers. her vase, which looks like the one she posts often, already has what looks like peach ranunculus or some other flower. 

what is that near the penguin's head?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yes, it is not those flowers. her vase, which looks like the one she posts often, already has what looks like peach ranunculus or some other flower. 

what is that near the penguin's head?

yellow flowers? or it seems like giraffe's or tiger's head as well

• Like 2

I wonder if they will talk about the fatique that happened in shooting  and also nowadays without kookmin interaction feeling dark things , counting days :(((

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

is this when jsm starts nagging? lks's face is like 'who is this woman?' and ysc is also surprised (i guess it is deja vu for him) :D then they both look at each other.

HNVklL1.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

In the small snippet of sechan and kwangsoo visiting somin, she nagged at them saying ‘How many wet-tissues you both are using?’ Which reminded me of a certain someone who doesn’t like wasting tissues lol.. :smirk: is it mirroring? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

*sees kookmin talking animatedly to eachother in the corner*

Kookmin shippers: Omg, look how romantic and cute they are:wub:

Meanwhile, Kookmin...... : Actually talking passionately about their dislike of wet tissues and their preventative measures and experiences in relation to it lmao.

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

is this when jsm starts nagging? lks's face is like 'who is this woman?' and ysc is also surprised (i guess it is deja vu for him) :D then they both look at each other.

I wonder if she has always been this way lol. The fact that it's wet tissues she's nagging about is sending me. That's such a kjk thing. It's so funny how she was teasing him in their married couple skit about being stingy with wet tissues and now she's the one nagging her friends too. Looks like someone is rubbing heavily on her. Poor ysc can't catch a break anywhere he goes:lol:. Somin definitely gives big noona energy when she's with lks and ysc tho so I can see why lks teasingly calls her noona but I'm sure there is more to it. I want to be in on the joke too, lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I’m currently on episode 482 of my “Kookmin Journey Re-Watch” and omg I completely forgot about the very suspicions shoulder bump Jae Suk gives Somin after JK talks about Ryan Reynold being his age and married. I don’t know why it caught me so off guard lmao we talked about it here but when I watched it a few minutes ago it surprised me so much it made my heart jump LMAO is such a wtf unexplainable moment and it’s even more suspicious when Somin then bumps KS to kinda cover it up? I don’t know lmao it’s so weird :ph34r:

Now that I’m almost done with this rewatch and we still have quite a few days to go before our kookmin is back on our screens i’m thinking if doing a kookmin YouTube video rewatch like I’m that much of a need for my kookmin moments :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Both were online at the same time. jsm liked a pic of wookmini he posted around the same time.

kjk is doing tigerjk's challenge. 

i hope his ankle is fine now. knowing him, he won't rest, but still, hope it is just a sprain.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Some K-fans on Twitter are saying KJK’s photo is from a running man shoot today??? They filmed last week though... but the K fans seem convinced based on KJK‘s shirt. Apparently the slogan, -Change is a team sport- is an Adidas slogan and since Adidas seems to low key sponsor RM (based on shoes and clothes) it seems like an RM shoot. 

anyway, hope KJK is taking it easy on his ankle if they are shooting today. 

• Like 4