[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

In the small snippet of sechan and kwangsoo visiting somin, she nagged at them saying ‘How many wet-tissues you both are using?’ Which reminded me of a certain someone who doesn’t like wasting tissues lol.. :smirk: is it mirroring? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

*sees kookmin talking animatedly to eachother in the corner*

Kookmin shippers: Omg, look how romantic and cute they are:wub:

Meanwhile, Kookmin...... : Actually talking passionately about their dislike of wet tissues and their preventative measures and experiences in relation to it lmao.

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

is this when jsm starts nagging? lks's face is like 'who is this woman?' and ysc is also surprised (i guess it is deja vu for him) :D then they both look at each other.

I wonder if she has always been this way lol. The fact that it's wet tissues she's nagging about is sending me. That's such a kjk thing. It's so funny how she was teasing him in their married couple skit about being stingy with wet tissues and now she's the one nagging her friends too. Looks like someone is rubbing heavily on her. Poor ysc can't catch a break anywhere he goes:lol:. Somin definitely gives big noona energy when she's with lks and ysc tho so I can see why lks teasingly calls her noona but I'm sure there is more to it. I want to be in on the joke too, lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

I’m currently on episode 482 of my “Kookmin Journey Re-Watch” and omg I completely forgot about the very suspicions shoulder bump Jae Suk gives Somin after JK talks about Ryan Reynold being his age and married. I don’t know why it caught me so off guard lmao we talked about it here but when I watched it a few minutes ago it surprised me so much it made my heart jump LMAO is such a wtf unexplainable moment and it’s even more suspicious when Somin then bumps KS to kinda cover it up? I don’t know lmao it’s so weird :ph34r:

Now that I’m almost done with this rewatch and we still have quite a few days to go before our kookmin is back on our screens i’m thinking if doing a kookmin YouTube video rewatch like I’m that much of a need for my kookmin moments :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Some K-fans on Twitter are saying KJK’s photo is from a running man shoot today??? They filmed last week though... but the K fans seem convinced based on KJK‘s shirt. Apparently the slogan, -Change is a team sport- is an Adidas slogan and since Adidas seems to low key sponsor RM (based on shoes and clothes) it seems like an RM shoot. 

anyway, hope KJK is taking it easy on his ankle if they are shooting today. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Some K-fans on Twitter are saying KJK’s photo is from a running man shoot today??? They filmed last week though... but the K fans seem convinced based on KJK‘s shirt. Apparently the slogan, -Change is a team sport- is an Adidas slogan and since Adidas seems to low key sponsor RM (based on shoes and clothes) it seems like an RM shoot. 

They're probably filming Running Man today, but Adidas does sponsor Jong Kook (and HaHa) for his other shows as well. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Hi,

Yes, likely to be RM shooting if on Mondays. Technically, RM shootings are Mondays every week. :grin:

For Adidas, I think officially no one knows if they sponsor KJK but apparently he always 'advertised' their products....so many of us believe so. 

There are even speculations that he seems to 'know' Adidas Korea higher up but no proof though. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

• Like 6

Just watch Eng sub of Running Man ep503. It's so funny when YJS commented - the rest of SM is still recovering but her mouth is 200% recovered - her talkativeness is always there even though she is still not fully recovered. That's Somin.....:lol:

• Like 5

Hi guys I'm a silent reader here and its my first time to participate and post in this kind of forum, these days I can't keep myself rewatching videos and reading opinions about kookmin because I miss them so much. 

Since there are no recent events, I decided to read from the first page of this forum. I stumbled upon Benji D's insights about the evolution of kookmin and watched Episode 444... I have seen clips of balloon popping (where somin asked jk to help her to pop the balloons) on YT and other kookmin fanvids but not the full episode. 

This one particular scene caught my eye and gave butterflies to my stomach :D:wub: Somin took out the popsicle but she said she can't eat because its too bitter/sour (?). She faced JK and mouthed something and handed the popsicle to him. He willingly took it and ate it. For me, they are like a couple here. I noticed in this episode jk did not seem to participate much, but when somin gave him the popsicle he did not hesitate and just put it in his mouth even though he knows that its too bitter/sour(?). :lol:

By the way, I will keep watching episodes that Benji D mentioned on his/her insights until Somin comes back after a few weeks. I really miss them :unsure::unsure: Sorry if there's a lot of grammatical errors, english is not my first language. Haha.

IMG-20200518-233420.jpgIMG-20200518-233354.jpgIMG-20200518-233408.jpgIMG-20200518-233420.jpg

Edited by vxxncx
There are some extra words and the super emoji is too big
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I think I'm not the only one who miss them. So, here I want to share with everyone the scenes where JK and Somin stare at each other across the room.

Ep 483: I think this smile of him that makes me hook to Kookmin chemistry.

483.jpg

Ep 492: Somin stared at him while smiling. And he seems can't help himself from responding to her smile. I think Haha and Sukjin noticed this 'flirting'.

492.jpg

Ep 494: This is when they waited for Sohyang to choose her prize. Their eyes locked then they slowly blinked their eyes. I still smile silly every time I watch this scene.

494.jpg

Ep 497: Of course the most darest flirting ever. The 'nekohaja' scene. And his smile is so heart fluttering.

497.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Ep 483: I think this smile of him that makes me hook to Kookmin chemistry.

https://imgur.com/rpCzF3z

https://i.imgur.com/rpCzF3z.jpg

Thank you for compiling these moments. I would surely rewatch and now focus with kookmin moments:wub:

The first one is one of my most favorite moment between them (rip replay button).

"What were you thinking about?" -JK

"Sechan, Tae Oh... or me?" This is what I imagine JK would say if there are no people around them :rolleyes::lol:  The way Somin smiled and stared at him (and JK stared lovingly too) when he asked her that, its like she's understanding it and they talked with their mind lol in the back of her mind I'm imagining that she said "Yes I'm thinking of you silly" :wub::D

Screenshot-2020-05-19-10-32-15-20.pngScreenshot-2020-05-19-10-32-25-37.pngScreenshot-2020-05-19-10-32-32-39.pngScreenshot-2020-05-19-10-32-38-37.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

Ep. 497 had a lot of heart-fluttering moments in the bus

jsm's sitting position is itself weird. kim ji min is looking straight ahead while jsm has her body turned sideways. looks like it is for kookmin to look at each other. love kookmin's sneaky glances and jsm's shy smile :))

iKiOwx1.gif

"looking at you, i can sing for ever"

fPRGlwR.gif

L38LIAE.gif

1YZBwfU.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

Completely random, but am I the only one that is still fascinated by writer jeon. Her poems and writings were always topics of jokes (in good nature and humour of course) but how it suddenly went from a joke to a best seller is really so amazing. She really did that, went from crazy writer to professional writer jeon over night. I see why jk is proud and shows off writer jeon whenever he sees an opportunity, I am so proud of her too. And her book really needs an english version :bawling:, (a huge shoutout to the page that gives us translations of some parts, it just makes me want more). She even addressed her haters in the book, Somin needs to take pity on us and at least release the English version in an ebook. The book is a collection of Somin's thoughts for the last 10 years and maybe older, someone was gobbling up those thoughts, 'I can't put the book down' indeed lol.

I really hope she has the book signing after everything and everyone gets betters, You can call me after a drink deserves the whole world. Jongkook should make it for the signing too, he is the biggest celebrity fan of writer jeon. The fact that no other member gets as excited about the book as he does is so cute.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003572349

Sports Chosun.com reporter Yu-na Jeong] 'Running Man' Jeon So-min reveals his home.

On the 24th (Sunday), SBS 'Running Man' broadcasts the current situation and the home of actor Jeon So-min, who had a break for health reasons.

Recently, Se-chan Yang went to 'Jeon So-min House' with Lee Kwang-soo, holding an invitation to Jeon So-min's house, which was received as a winning privilege at the time of the last 500 times. Yang Se-chan, who was selected as one person to do household chores, also summoned Lee Kwang-soo, the eldest brother of the youngest line to keep his promise.

The three people were pleased to meet for a long time, but soon Jeon So-min's 'housework training' began. Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan did not have time to rest on the order of housework like a storm, but they went on to escape the house. However, he was caught by a fast-moving Jeon So-min who was planning to escape from the house and made the scene laugh.

The youngest line chemist of 'Running Man' was still there. In response to Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan's 'Kongnyanggongnang' stream, Lee Kwang-soo complained, "Why did you call me?" And "I'm going home."

You can check the status of Jeon So-min's 'welcome face' and Lee Gwang-soo and Yang Se-chan's housework at the 'Running Man' broadcast on Sunday, 24th at 5pm on the 24th.

Note: Seems like KS and SC filmed escape room from Somin's house :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6