Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.

5 hours ago, HydenG said:

What is it ? don't get it sorry

It was basically JK (in red) sitting down and SM (in blue with white cap) standing and talking at the back during filming. 

The start of their many "private" conversations while filming? ;)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, KookMin_sg said:

It was basically JK (in red) sitting down and SM (in blue with white cap) standing and talking at the back during filming. 

The start of their many "private" conversations while filming? ;)

HaHaHa..:lol: 

Looks like they do a handshakes... Make me want to see their off screen interaction more. JK always steal a very quick glance at Somin tho..:)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Under one of his posts, one anti told him to tell him to get out of RM and he savagely replied with an 'ok, I will tell her'. Wookmin is single handedly fighting them for her and I'm here for it. Jeon siblings for the win!!

i wish instagram took hate comments seriously. :( good that wookmin is giving it back to the haters.

• Like 4

@MandelBrot i remember this. it was around the time jsm went to check on lks and ldh reading their clue and ldh shouted at jsm.

i liked da hae-so min bickering relationship a lot. but what i remember is, kjk had a grudge on ldh for a long while after that. lol he rarely intervenes in fights between guests and members, but when da hae shouted at jsm in the bus, he intervened and said if ldh had been his mom, he would have been scared. when kjk went on a trip with ldh, lks and hjy, lks again implied that kjk was quite insincere when he expressed regret that ldh had joined them late. l don't remember any of the other members reacting as strongly to ldh as kjk did there. 

it took that trip for kjk to get comfortable around ldh.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Surprise at the end, i am embarrassed, so sweety:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

@himneja Though it is just a fanart, I'm also blushing. :wub:. Couldn't stop myself from smiling.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, kyoko22 said:

@himneja Though it is just a fanart, I'm also blushing. :wub:. Couldn't stop myself from smiling.

same from here , my other thoughts stopped at that moment lol :))))

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, ellieinthesky said:

But the real is when Jongkook Hug Somin in Korean FM eps 469 :heart:. It romantic hug, He push her head to his chest, just like he want protect her. In vietnam FM, for me is romantic too, he came to Somin. Nobody push them too break out, You Know Vietnam is SA hardcore shipper

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, ellieinthesky said:

this is what jsm wanted in her confession song. we are after all her fans, so can't be blamed. :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

ysc and lks visited jsm's house. news article says yjs gave an update on jsm's condition. "jsm is still recovering, but her mouth is 200% recovered." :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

ysc and lks visited jsm's house

I wish Kjk had tagged along with them. I miss my kookmin :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just saw a clip, Ysc brought a bouquet of flowers? Can anyone confirm if those flowers were the same type of flower as the flowers on Jsm's posts that Kjk liked? 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Just saw a clip, Ysc brought a bouquet of flowers? Can anyone confirm if those flowers were the same type of flower as the flowers on Jsm's posts that Kjk liked?

I paused it like three times and they look yellow but to me they’re rose looking if that makes sense lol like the flowers have more petals but i don’t know hahahaha also the bouquet looks way more elaborate than the one on somins insta.

Edit: watched the video on full zoom on my iPad and honestly I’m on team it’s not the same flowers. It looks like is a yellow rose and other pink flowers. Curious to see what y’all see hahaha

also, what’s up with Kwangsoo calling Somin noona? Lmaooo on the video he says, noona anyeong 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I paused it like three times and they look yellow but to me they’re rose looking if that makes sense lol like the flowers have more petals but i don’t know hahahaha also the bouquet looks way more elaborate than the one on somins insta.

Edit: watched the video on full zoom on my iPad and honestly I’m on team it’s not the same flowers. It looks like is a yellow rose and other pink flowers. Curious to see what y’all see hahaha

also, what’s up with Kwangsoo calling Somin noona? Lmaooo on the video he says, noona anyeong 

jsm had given a bouquet to the winner as prize, is that a different one?

not related, but i think those time stamps on the photos she posts are not accurate. i recently came to know that there is an app called hujicam which lets you take those retro pics and that you can alter the date in the app too.

if jsm had already changed her hair colour to black when ysc visited her house, it is not possible she was still having her blond hair on 5th may. on the RM broadcast on 3rd may, there were captions that said RM had already got the footage of ysc visiting jsm's house. so possibly, the pics she posted could have been from another day. so now i won't take those time stamps on her photos as accurate proof. some may have been clicked that day, some may have been on other days.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

this is the second time he is doing that. he did that on kang hanna's radio show too. is it an inside joke since he has done it twice outside the set? jsm didn't elaborate even there, saying that it is absurd since she is younger than him. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

jsm had given a bouquet to the winner as prize, is that a different one?

Not sure if they’re the same but I paused the new clip at just the right time and the bouquet that Sechanie brings has orange flowers, it looks like an assortment of flowers. 

And good catch on the date things. Too bad we don’t know when she dyed her hair exactly, it would be a good timeline maker. I think the photos with blonde Somin aren’t that old though, just because according to JSJ she was pretty weak when they filmed the 500 episode and that was filmed on April 13. Maybe those photos with Wookmin happened a week after? 

i missed Sominies face :wub:

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I heard that; "Sominahh anyeong" :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On the new Naver clip for the next episode preview you can see the bouquet clearly and it’s not the same as the Instagram one. lol here’s the clip Naver

• Like 5