[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

36 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Omg, she finally showed us her face. I missed her so much:bawling:, my pretty. I also think it's her brother that took her picture. Her brother's post was so cute, Jeon siblings >>>>>.

doesn't jsm say her hair color is now black in her post? i wish she had kept her hair color like this for a while more. when she had her hair short, i used to miss her long hair but now when i see her old pics, i now miss her short hair because it just made her look incredibly cute. lol

It must be her bro who took the picture since the date is the same on the polaroids

she looks pretty in red and black though her face looks a bit pale. wookmin siblings are my favorite siblings at the moment. jsm is an amazing older sister. just love how wookmin has a life independent of his sister but supports her when she needs it the most and seems absolutely proud of her. most importantly, these siblings seem like they enjoy spending time with each other which is wonderful to see.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

doesn't jsm say her hair color is now black in her post? i wish she had kept her hair color like this for a while more. when she had her hair short, i used to miss her long hair but now when i see her old pics, i now miss her short hair because it just made her look incredibly cute. lol

It must be her bro who took the picture since the date is the same on the polaroids

she looks pretty in red and black though her face looks a bit pale. wookmin siblings are my favorite siblings at the moment. jsm is an amazing older sister. just love how wookmin has a life independent of his sister but supports her when she needs it the most and seems absolutely proud of her. most importantly, these siblings seem like they enjoy spending time with each other which is wonderful to see.

I know, like we didn't even see blonde somin much lol I want to be hurt but I'm just happy she's back. And I get what you mean, her fanpages have been posting throwback and she was super cute with her bob. It's funny that we miss it now and when she had her bob, we missed her long hair.

Jeon siblings are super adorable. Wookmin always shows off his sister and it's so cute. It's almost like 'put some respect on my noona's name' Under one of his posts, one anti told him to tell him to get out of RM and he savagely replied with an 'ok, I will tell her'. Wookmin is single handedly fighting them for her and I'm here for it. Jeon siblings for the win!!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, HydenG said:

What is it ? don't get it sorry

It was basically JK (in red) sitting down and SM (in blue with white cap) standing and talking at the back during filming. 

The start of their many "private" conversations while filming? ;)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, KookMin_sg said:

It was basically JK (in red) sitting down and SM (in blue with white cap) standing and talking at the back during filming. 

The start of their many "private" conversations while filming? ;)

HaHaHa..:lol: 

Looks like they do a handshakes... Make me want to see their off screen interaction more. JK always steal a very quick glance at Somin tho..:)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Under one of his posts, one anti told him to tell him to get out of RM and he savagely replied with an 'ok, I will tell her'. Wookmin is single handedly fighting them for her and I'm here for it. Jeon siblings for the win!!

i wish instagram took hate comments seriously. :( good that wookmin is giving it back to the haters.

• Like 5

@MandelBrot i remember this. it was around the time jsm went to check on lks and ldh reading their clue and ldh shouted at jsm.

i liked da hae-so min bickering relationship a lot. but what i remember is, kjk had a grudge on ldh for a long while after that. lol he rarely intervenes in fights between guests and members, but when da hae shouted at jsm in the bus, he intervened and said if ldh had been his mom, he would have been scared. when kjk went on a trip with ldh, lks and hjy, lks again implied that kjk was quite insincere when he expressed regret that ldh had joined them late. l don't remember any of the other members reacting as strongly to ldh as kjk did there. 

it took that trip for kjk to get comfortable around ldh.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, ellieinthesky said:

same from here , my other thoughts stopped at that moment lol :))))

But the real is when Jongkook Hug Somin in Korean FM eps 469 :heart:. It romantic hug, He push her head to his chest, just like he want protect her. In vietnam FM, for me is romantic too, he came to Somin. Nobody push them too break out, You Know Vietnam is SA hardcore shipper

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1