[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

31 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

I wish someone could translate what she has posted.

Will you love only one season like a   flower?

Darling~
 You walk like the wind of dawn

Will you love only one season like a   flower?  

Darling~
 I'm still waiting here

Your smile is like a pale moon flower
 It breaks down all my reason
 When your lips rub my ears
 I forget all the songs

I can't stand my finger trembling
 When I feel your gaze
 Hidden in the breath
 You shouldn't notice this trembling
 I can't catch this trembling heart

I want one person with only one heart 

p:s I'm so extra with the Google translation lyric lol

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Somin saying she feels guilty throwing away a withered flower really shows how sentimental she is. It could also indicate someone close/important to her is giving them to her or at least that’s my interpretation, why else would she feel sad or guilty about throwing them away?

I personally buy myself flowers all the time but I don’t get feelings for those flowers, when other people give me flowers I somehow cherish them more. Not sure who is the mystery flower giver but I do hope is our kookie :lol:

I know the flower is far away in the picture... but can anyone identify it? We need a botanist that is also a Kookmin shipper LMAO 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I know the flower is far away in the picture... but can anyone identify it? We need a botanist that is also a Kookmin shipper LMAO 

It is the same type with her 13 March insta post. That one is more clearer. 

Agree with you. She is an actress. She probably receive lots of flower all these time. Somehow, that flower seems much special to her. And her caption with her choice of music... It's hard to stop myself from creating a love story in my mind :joy:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

It is the same type with her 13 March insta post. That one is more clearer. 

Agree with you. She is an actress. She probably receive lots of flower all these time. Somehow, that flower seems much special to her. And her caption with her choice of music... It's hard to stop myself from creating a love story in my mind :joy:

I even thought that ''today is their anniversary?'' LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just a random article, but it is interesting a lot of people missed seeing jsm on kjk's birthday episode. kookmin have fans :) 

When is Jeon So-min's return to 'Running Man'? Signing with a new agency in recent years.

Viewers who were watching "Running Man" recalled Jeon So-min, a member of "Running Man," for Kim Jong-kook's birthday race. Jeon So-min once had such a unique collaboration with Kim Jong-kook that he was called the "Kookmin brother and sister."

R9aRjuKJ0N1nkcYTdZdhQLO2FiVUg1bdYNIdeaJu.jpeg

Jeon So-min nestled with Starship Entertainment's actor label King Kong By Starship on the 8th. King Kong by Starship said, "We are very happy to be a family with Jeon So-min. Jeon So-min is an all-around entertainer capable of not only acting but also entertainment. I will spare no full support so that I can show my versatile talents," he said.

Jeon So-min will then resume her activities on July 12, starting with her return to the Running Man. Jeon So-min has recently been temporarily suspended from her activities due to deteriorating conditions caused by accumulated fatigue.

On the news of Jeon So-min's return to "Running Man," fans responded by saying, "I hope to see you soon on Running Man," "I'm so happy that you're doing a broadcast again," and "I want to see the chemistry of the Kook Min brothers and sisters again."

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

looks like this mystery woman will only show her face tomorrow. a month and half of not seeing her smiling face has been really hard.  :((

I know:bawling:. The way I miss her is unhealthy. We really haven't seen her for over a month now. I really pray she's never this ill again. It's definitely more than fatigue, I remember in ep 500 where at one point jsj said she couldn't even walk at that moment. It def broke my heart. I'm so happy she's better and returning back, from what the members said, I'm sure she's been missing the show and the members too. I wonder if she has dyed her hair back to brown, I hope not. We barely saw blonde sominnie, we want more. And the fact that what we have all been praying for, has finally happened is so surreal. She has finally changed agencies and is in a far better one, I look foward to multi talented actress and entertainer Jeon So mine's comeback. And my precious kookmin will be reunited on screen again:bawling:, I missed them so much and with how jongkook was cutely clutching her standee, he def missed her too. Looks like we might have 2 more episodes or weeks without her but knowing she has started filming just makes me look foward to them more.

• Like 11
  • Sad 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, TaengTaengoo said:

God ive missed her shenanigans on the show

You can't even imagine how much I have missed the members shouting or whining "Sominahhhhhh" and hearing especially jongkook say "Sominnie". The woman is such a wild card, the definition of a happy pill.

22 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Jsm's 5 second quiz with subs

The way I am devouring this 2018 video like it was shot yesterday is just more proof that Somin needs to bless me and go live or something. Knowing she's fine now and waiting 2 weeks to see her is a very lonely journey, it was easier to console myself with the thought that she was sick. But omg, she really said her favourite exercise is breathing and with such a straight face:joy:. So I see she looks out for the eyes, lips and abs, hmmm I do remember her saying a certain someone's eyes were nice when asked who was the most handsome member. That certain someone is also abundant in abs but I'm just saying :ph34r: lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I see she looks out for the eyes, lips and abs, hmmm I do remember her saying a certain someone's eyes were nice when asked who was the most handsome member. That certain someone is also abundant in abs but I'm just saying :ph34r: lol.

I remember in an interview Jsm said she likes men with small eyes :P that certain someone comes to mind kkkkk

• Like 5

Before, I always have this doubt as why some people said the man in Confess Already song is JK. I mean, how could it possible that man to be JK since they just get close together from early last year (I stop watcing RM about after Wing walking episode and start to watch again around fan meeting project ep. I didn't watch the eps in between).

Somin said, she knew that man has feeling for her. I thought, it made no sense for him to fall for her in just short few months. So, how it is possible for JK to be that man?

Early on, I thought JK was not very friendly to Somin. I almost think that he didn't like her. But evenso, there are some of JK's actions just didn't add up to his unfriendlyness attitude towards Somin.

It puzzled me when he awed over Somin's sentimental momentos (ginko leave, childhood diary, christmas cards). The sudden hug over tofu during prison episode also something that is out of place. His unusual friendliness during Camelia Hill episode... And I also wonder why him overjoyed over Somin who failed to pair up with Sangyeob (ep 393)

Now, after I rewatch the ealier episodes post Somin and SC joined RM, boy, how my interpretation of his actions change when I understand more of his true character and watch from kookmin perspective. He intrigues by her way before I realized the existance of it. His eyes already followed her since about half a year after she joined RM. Slowly he started to laugh and enjoy her antiques. All those weird actions that I mentioned above is him who tried to mend their relationship and get close to her.

But Somin didn't make it easier for him. Gosh, even they sit side by side, that lady can totally ignore him and turn her body to talk to the person at her other side. She responded to everyone's comments but him. Not that I'm blaming her though.

So, what I'm trying to express here is, now I understand why some fans think he is the man in the song. JK's fascination on Somin is not a recent event but started long before that. If some of you notice it, it is possible for Somin to notice it too. Not that I'm saying that it is definitely him the man in the song but now I can see that probability is plausible.

Note: Seems like there is no insta story of his feet for today's filming.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who was looking forward to Kjk insta story. :lol:

I miss Somin so much. I love all the memebers, I truly do, but I really miss her smile, her aegyo, her banter with everyone esp KJK.

Two more episodes without her, oh my god. But atleast she is healthy now and back to filming.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who was looking forward to Kjk insta story. :lol:

I miss Somin so much. I love all the memebers, I truly do, but I really miss her smile, her aegyo, her banter with everyone esp KJK.

Two more episodes without her, oh my god. But atleast she is healthy now and back to filming.

I think he is too busy today to check his phone during breaks :) just my delu

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

But Somin didn't make it easier for him. Gosh, even they sit side by side, that lady can totally ignore him and turn her body to talk to the person at her other side. She responded to everyone's comments but him. Not that I'm blaming her though.

So, what I'm trying to express here is, now I understand why some fans think he is the man in the song. JK's fascination on Somin is not a recent event but started long before that. If some of you notice it, it is possible for Somin to notice it too. Not that I'm saying that it is definitely him the man in the song but now I can see that probability is plausible.

I totally agree with you ,i think KJK's unfriendly behaviours because of So Min was not always same to KJK , in Sangyeob's first episode i remember KJK shocked because So Min was very warm and flirty to a stranger on screen without script by her own but running away from KJK in generally , and for him its heartbreaking and weird when his colleague is not in his company ,

but i think its biggest reason is So Min was crush to KJK and she wanted to hide it , i mean i cant forget when she talk with him in early episodes her voice,her hands,even her head is not same with her normal attitude , she was shy about it and also has alot of pressure since she was new member she was working hard for her chracter and plus always getting messages and threats from that haters who support some ship, So Min was too strong she did great job

I really appreciate them and adore them, they got love but love is like fire its beautiful and you cant kill it when its too big but also too hot and can destroy everything, but they managed it and they didnt harm to anyone so proud with them <3 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Found this from jsm's book:  i wish someone would translate  her poems and stories there. they are so good

it could be about all the times she has fallen in love, but found some of it fitting for kjk as well.

courtesy google translate and papago:

Five sweet changes that happen before love begins.

1. I am attracted to his voice.  Your(His) normal voice crushes your heart and itches you with a dazzling smile. 
2. i like how things look.  The natural appearance of the hooded sweatshirt is great, and the footsteps of dragging slippers are good. (this gave me major kjk feels for some reason)
3. Out of focus.  All other backgrounds seem blurry, except for that person. (reminded me of how jsm was the only person who noticed kjk's adorable voice in the bus which made jsj go "how did you see that?")
4. Makes me wash my hair every day.  I want to show only my good looks.  I want to wash my hair every day and make me look in the mirror every day.

5. I care about even the smallest things.  In a situation where silence comes and goes, you will be worried and worried about what kind of tone you should speak of your first voice and what you should say to your opponent. ( i am guessing she is talking about a situation where she wonders what tone to use to break the silence between them and what to say)

This one is just beautiful even in translate, especially the last lines. she is more than an entertainer or actress. i wish she would write more. she catches the nuances of her emotions so perfectly:

왜 누군가를 사랑할수록 더 외로워질까.
나는 그의 생각을 읽을 수가 없다.
아니, 선명히 읽을 수가 없다.
그저 그의 나지막한 숨소리나 음색의 높낮이
그리고 흔들리는 눈빛 정도로
함께 동요되거나 또는 함께 흔들릴 뿐이다.
그 눈을 통해 세상을 보고 싶다. 간절히.
그것이 어떤 아름다움이고 슬픔인지
알고 싶다. 온전히.
흐린 곳에서의 외로움은 이런 기분일까.
아님, 그를 통해 비친 나의 외로움을
내가 들여다본 것은 아닌지.

책 <술 먹고 전화해도 되는데> 구매는 프로필 링크에서!

Why the more you love someone, the more lonely you become.
I can't read his thoughts.
No, I can't read clearly.
He is just shaken together or shakes with his little breath, the height of the tone,
and the shaking eyes
I want to see the world through those eyes. desperately. I want
to know what beauty and sadness it is . Completely.
Is this feeling of loneliness in a cloudy place?
Or maybe
I have looked into my loneliness through him .

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Before Somin's hiatus, he almost seldom updated his IG story during Running Man filming days. He usually updated his story during leg day or on Thursdays when he is driving up to Taebaek for Shootdori filming. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3