[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Actually i am not dreamer person so firstly please dont understant like i am trying to convince you , 

My self experession is not strong as So Min (maybe because im still too young) but my brain,emotions,thoughts similar like her ,  i can understand and feel her so thats why i want to share this with you ,

We all know she is sharing her heart with people , she is doing something with sense , so throw to her last IG post i was thinking meanings off all stuffs , 

We focused to flowers and vase but what about other things? This coffee and photo on the telephone seems so suspicious , she is giving a message , specially she blurred too much to 2.photo of post , so we cant see anything what is the photo on the telephone lol :)))))))

so i enlarged the photo and tried to figure out , isnt it seems like there is a view with lake and 2 people with white coat , one person (with  large body) sitting on the fence , other person standing but both people looking to each others face, for more clear imagination i added the pose which some valentines shared it before in my country (they are influencer in my country)

i am not trying to say it is totally true , but this telephone is there for some reasons  thats why i spoke about it too much , if in this photo they are together it gives over-excitement to me , just think it wowwww, ottokee :))))))))) just enjoy it dont blame me lol :))

s7ws7q6.jpg

v1x3lh3.jpg

• Love 4

44 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Did you believe Jongkook oppa has change :D. Episode 500 he hold arm Somin standee and 501, he help Yoo Jae Seok :D. He help the green couple :rolleyes:

He has definitely become a lot more easy-going over the years, but he's always been a sweetheart with loads of aegyo.

Even in the early days of the show, he would disgust everyone with his aegyo and then there was his Kookie name tag lol.

He just didn't really show it much on the show, since in the past, there wasn't really much reason for him to do so, with his mr capable character, and all.

But him becoming more easy going, isn't really because of Somin entirely. His friends ala the chubby brothers have been one of the main reasons too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Did you believe Jongkook oppa has change :D. Episode 500 he hold arm Somin standee and 501, he help Yoo Jae Seok :D. He help the green couple :rolleyes:

Not change per say, I used to use words like that when I started shipping them earlier and didn't know much about kjk. I think he's naturally easy going and a cutie but his character on the show just gives him a hard exterior. Being close with somin on the show not just off it just helps him show more of that personality. I noticed he's goofy with lks too and Haha did say somin and kwangsoo share the same brain cell lol. People use the word change associated with him now but I just think he was just more reserved with what he wanted people llpto see of him and he's just showing his softer side not necessarily changing. As shippers, it's natural for us to think Somin is the reason and a little part of that might be true but maybe he just wanted to offer another side to his character in the show that is more of him and being close with somin now helps him do that in certain aspects. Plus he has many other friends and doensaengs (somin included) who look like they keep him on his toes lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Not change per say, I used to use words like that when I started shipping them earlier and didn't know much about kjk. I think he's naturally easy going and a cutie but his character on the show just gives him a hard exterior. Being close with somin on the show not just off it just helps him show more of that personality. I noticed he's goofy with lks too and Haha did say somin and kwangsoo share the same brain cell lol. People use the word change associated with him now but I just think he was just more reserved with what he wanted people llpto see of him and he's just showing his softer side not necessarily changing. As shippers, it's natural for us to think Somin is the reason and a little part of that might be true but maybe he just wanted to offer another side to his character in the show that is more of him and being close with somin now helps him do that in certain aspects. Plus he has many other friends and doensaengs (somin included) who look like they keep him on his toes lol

it is mostly a perception based on his rm character which is much more alpha male without a loveline to balance it out. on x-man, he definitely used his athletic image but it was balanced with the yeh loveline. kjk could explore more of his goofier side on family outing because with kim soo-ro as game devil, he didn't have the pressure to be the champion at every game. it was also more of a natural setting so all the members had more leeway to express a bit more of their real selves. rm, on the other hand, was more game-character driven in the early years. sadly, one thing that happened after rm became popular has been the disappearance of kjk, the singer of  touching ballads. his variety shows other than rm did have more cutie kookie, but rm has been the more popular. so for years now, kjk has had a tougher image. 

when it comes to real life, he has always been a softie. he has had friends from different backgrounds and styles. i remember this family outing episode where cha tae hyun and jang hyuk, his besties appeared together as guests. both had made guest appearance on family outing before. while cha concubine, as tae hyun was nicknamed, had made everybody else work in the farm, jang hyuk had worked the hardest among all the guests on the show. both were/are kjk's friends. he has also got a lot of prankster dongsaengs. while on variety shows, he acts like they annoy him, he is himself a goofy guy who loves being around them. 

i also think that the middle years of rm were stressful for kjk and much of the cast and finally it blew up with the firing incident. some of the uptight kjk could also be because of the stress and his own health issues. now he is more at peace with these things; so that could be reflected in his overall personality.

so it is definitely a lot of things and not just jsm. where i feel jsm has contributed in letting him express his romantic side more. kjk's original image is as a romantic singer but because the other members are much more low-key when it comes to all the romantic stuff and as sparta, it is off-character to explore that side more, it was hiding for some years. jsm being added to the team has definitely helped kjk get an appreciative audience when it comes to that. she is someone who loves discussing relationships as much as he does and takes that talk seriously. kjk couldn't express his cheesy side earlier because he knew he would be laughed at. jsm has been a kindred soul in that department, so he is also now more free to show that side.

while kjk may have a personal interest in buying jsm's poems, i also think if there is a man in that team who would understand some of what she writes, it will be him. kjk has sung some of the most heart-wrenching romantic songs out there and if you watch some of his old mvs,  they look like proper kdramas. one of my favorites is 'don't be good to me' with park ye jin. that is totally 'five things which women do that men may mistake for love'. so it is not that kjk is suddenly into romantic things. he has always been like that. while jsm's poems may be about heart-break, kjk's songs have also been about them. so that is like two people with a similar viewpoint meeting each other. rather than kjk changing completely, it is also a bit of the old kjk coming back for me.

however, i also think she has been a different woman from all the women i have seen him being around; so there is definitely some change that interaction has brought out. last year, the other members such as  yjs and jsj also pointed that out, so there is definitely something new there as well. when it comes to the penalties, kjk has started enjoying them more once he started becoming close with jsm. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

i wonder if there is more to kjk's house getting a pink makeover.

what is the kookmin connection with kjk's pink forecast? why does a blushy kjk turn back to look at jsm? why can't jsm even look up? compared to the others, she looks guilty. she looks at her fingers first before she starts clapping.

eOn866S.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

what is the kookmin connection with kjk's pink forecast? why does a blushy kjk turn back to look at jsm? why can't jsm even look up? compared to the others, she looks guilty. she looks at her fingers first before she starts clapping.

And team in shootdori pink too :lol:. And everything is pink 

why does a blushy kjk turn back to look at jsm? it simple remember in Know brother eps 28, the favorite colour Somin is red (correct me if i am wrong). The fortuneteller say, Pink and red is his lucky colour 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I thought about her dress in JK's concert or in 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards ,  they were red and pink but maybe its more deep or they have some internal conversation about it , 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi

Finally the double happy news we all have been waiting for....

Somin will resume filming RM on May12.. :blush: plus She officially sign an exclusive contract with King Kong By Starship. ( i'm super happy she in a same label with LKS )

Does that mean her ep will air end of this month?? Hoping we will get more KookMin moments... 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

@LV.Bae finally, we have the closure for our waiting. Usually they will film material for episode two weeks ahead. So, the earliest we will see her probably on 24th. And at last, so glad she signed to a good company. May more projects come from her.

Edit: JK liked Somin's newest insta post

• Like 10