[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

31 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

it looks the same to me. so, she gets a lot of ranunculus flowers. interesting!

https://flowermeanings.org/ranunculus-flower-meaning/

According to the article, the flower represents charm and attractiveness indicating that you are charmed by he or she. But when I read more, it also represents the latin word ‘frog’ and my delulu mind makes me think it’s someone from RM who gave it to her!!! The mysterious man must be very profound and intellectual to have researched for such flower that really represents our love frog Somin! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Sadly, I have no clue lol. I'm patiently waiting for whoever knows to update me too lol.

Imagine if he gave them to her tho, how sweet. Since she loves posting flowers so much, it's always a shipper delusion of mine to think that he sent one of them to her. But somin has so many friends, both male and female, so it was too wide to imagine.

cqgXSA3.gif

jsm wanted to be a florist, right?

i have to post kjk as an undercover florist on rm eons back. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Kumiko Nozomi said:

https://flowermeanings.org/ranunculus-flower-meaning/

According to the article, the flower represents charm and attractiveness indicating that you are charmed by he or she. But when I read more, it also represents the latin word ‘frog’ and my delulu mind makes me think it’s someone from RM who gave it to her!!! The mysterious man must be very profound and intellectual to have researched for such flower that really represents our love frog Somin! 

7 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

Hahaha :blush: We post same stuff...

Well i hope JK give her that flower... Cuz he give a like...

OMG. We all posted the same thing! 

• Like 3

this was the first ranunculus jsm received, right? it was on the 21st. she wrote 'thank you for everything', so it could be a gift. kjk didn't like this post though. however, going delu, let's just hope her recovery was speeded up with different flowers with symbolic significance for her. after all, kjk did say it is hard to pick gifts for jsm.

in many of the pics kjk has taken of jsm, it is near flowers. he also indirectly called her a camellia flower once.

enough delus for today. :D if it is ysc who gifted these flowers, our fantasies will come crashing down. lol

all the same, hope jsm comes back for next week's shoot. 

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ranunculus symbolizes:

The ranunculus flower appears to symbolize charm and attractiveness across cultures and generations. In the Victorian language of flowers, the ranunculus flower tells the lady your think she is charming and attractive..

Indeed,somin is charming and attractive..

• Like 8

Who often called JSM a Little Frog? YJS, KJK? and if it true a Guy give JSM a Flower He must known alot about JSM since the flower happen to resemble JSM Character in RM 'Little Frog', and does JSM falling in Love already with the Guy who send her a flower? Such a Mystery and Romantic Guy.. I hope JSM bring that Flower to the RM and tell us the story about it, Because she like to do it examples KJK Pink Shirt and other lol

• Like 5

Pls forgive me for saying this, but kjk looks much older than a few years ago. I wonder what happened to him. You can take a look at him in RM ep 370, 371... 380. Again i'm sorry if this is off-topic but this is really worrying.  :(

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, bill said:

Pls forgive me for saying this, but kjk looks much older than a few years ago. I wonder what happened to him. You can take a look at him in RM ep 370, 371... 380. Again i'm sorry if this is off-topic but this is really worrying.  :(

logical!!! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, bill said:

I mean, he is 44 years old. He is bound to age lol. 

• Like 6

Was searching about KJK and read this quote about KJK in love

Singer and entertainer Hong Kyung Min is another member of the 1976 Dragon Club with Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, and more. Here’s what he had to say about Kim Jong Kook’s dating style!

“Kim Jong Kook in reality is worse when he’s in love than the figure in his song “One Man”, he doesn’t fall in love easily but once he does he gives that woman his all. He’s almost stupid the way he gives it his everything. As a friend he’s such reassuring company no matter where you go.”

• Like 5
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I mean, he is 44 years old. He is bound to age lol. 

:(  If we take a look at jsj or yjs, they look as young as him now, if not younger. He seems less confident than before. I have been trying to dm him on instagram and give him some advice but i'm afraid he won't read it. It may sound ridiculous to you guys because you all probably know he's very health-conscious. I tried to tell him to drink more water, because i noticed his face looks really sharp. I can't speak for everyone but in my case i just got chubby cheeks ever since i drank a lot more water and ate healthy foods and i'm noteven overweight or fat. I recommend everyone to pay attention to the amount of water you drink everyday, it's very important. You look younger with a fuller face. The second thing i noticed is that he doesn't smile as freely as before. It reminds me of Selena Gomez. If you are her fan you most likely know there was a time she kind of broke her front teeth. At that time she looked really forced and unconfident when smiled in pictures on her instagram and in the events that she attended. But she looks okay now, she looks confident in pictures and is no longer afraid to smile since she got her teeth done and i think there is nothing wrong with getting you teeth done. Its completely different from getting a plastic surgery or anything like that. You still have a long life to live, so why not?! You should do what makes you happy and live happily. I have been trying to reach out to him and tell him this. Anyway i hope him the best. This is just my personal opinion though.

ps. : he looked so good in 2017

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

44 minutes ago, bill said:

:(  If we take a look at jsj or yjs, they look as young as him now, if not younger. He seems less confident than before. I have been trying to dm him on instagram and give him some advice but i'm afraid he won't read it.

In no way, do they look as young as Kim Jong Kook now lol.

He doesn't read comments/DMs cause of his anxiety.

And as a long time fan, he's actually more confident these days compared to a few years back. He's thriving, and as fans we love to see that. 

44 minutes ago, bill said:

I tried to tell him to drink more water, because i noticed his face looks really sharp. I can't talk for everyone but in my case i just got chubby cheeks ever since i drank a lot more water and ate healthy foods and i'm noteven overweight or fat. I recommend everyone to pay attention to the amount of water you drink everyday, it's very important. You look younger with a fuller face.

Heh? Are we talking about the same person? He's always been famous for his sharp jawline since his Turbo days.

• Like 3

@kukumarq1 I don't want to sound like a know-it-all but i have some real-life experience in this. My jawline was quiet sharp before, but because of more water intake and healthy food it changed into this Dylan Efron. You would look better, younger, healthier with a fuller face instead of a too bony face.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bill said:

@kukumarq1 I don't want to sound like a know-it-all but i have some real-life experience in this. My jawline was quiet sharp before, but because of more water intake and healthy food it changed into this Dylan Efron. You would look better, younger, healthier with a fuller face instead of a too bony face.

Let's be done with this. 

• Like 2

I prefer the black lol :sweatingbullets: that was way too much pink. Though I loved the kitchen pots and pans and utensils... but everything else made me think of a 13-year-old girl who's been given her own room for the first time :D

Edited by Airry
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, bill said:

actually he is pretty looking good according to his age ,  yes seokjin is 55 but only he is looking incredibly young for his age :))

Also our little frog not same with her looking in 2017 , she was like teeanage girl in 2017 but now looking more mature , they are taking age in front of our eyes and we are watching them every week , its amazing thanks to runningman <33333

Plus we are taking age with them as well lol :)))

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 1